Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Man Dies After Losing Money To Lotto - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Man Dies After Losing Money To Lotto (36705 Views)

Lady Loses N5million She Was Paid After Losing Job To Church Micro-finance Bank / History And Secrets Of Lotto / Onyenewe-Motors: Access Banks Shut In Enugu Due To Lack Of MONEY to pay DEBTOR!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dies After Losing Money To Lotto by VickyRotex(f): 3:03pm On Jul 31, 2015
eleko1:
U are a gambler.No wonda u frequent ATM to withdraw Moni. undecided

You and who Ma koba mi oo angry angry

I detest Gambling jere!!!
Re: Man Dies After Losing Money To Lotto by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 31, 2015
ronald4lif:
A fool and his money is easily parted. The said dream is a figment of his imagination and never existed.

Oh well, RIP to the death.
Okotoriwa! shocked shocked
Re: Man Dies After Losing Money To Lotto by maestroz: 3:05pm On Jul 31, 2015
baba ijebu should be arrested
Re: Man Dies After Losing Money To Lotto by kobe79: 3:09pm On Jul 31, 2015
naijainfogalery:
God punish poverty, slumped and died because of N45,000. The last time i checked dangote lost 10 billion dollars and he didnt even grow thin

o boy i beg look the fingers for your hand . . .
them equal

Lobatan!
Re: Man Dies After Losing Money To Lotto by ronald4lif(m): 3:15pm On Jul 31, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Okotoriwa! shocked shocked

angry
Re: Man Dies After Losing Money To Lotto by hadura29(m): 3:16pm On Jul 31, 2015
godoluwa:
nothing is sure in lotto. if the man his, he supposed to have staked 500naira on that game & repeat that same game for 500naira each throughout all the 6games for today. even if non played, his loss will be 3k of which he can recoup within a day. 500naira stake on 2sure if won will give him 120k of which I am sure will pay his house rent. his greediness killed him.
BOTTOMLINE, LOTTO CAN KILL YOU PREMATURELY IF YOU DONT GET BIG HEART.

Shi fu!!!! Master!!!

2 Likes

Re: Man Dies After Losing Money To Lotto by aktolly54(m): 3:16pm On Jul 31, 2015
naijainfogalery:
God punish poverty, slumped and died because of N45,000. The last time i checked dangote lost 10 billion dollars and he didnt even grow thin
or you mean 10 million dollars?how much is dangote worth?ccheck forbes and confirm yourselve
Re: Man Dies After Losing Money To Lotto by menshealth1234: 3:17pm On Jul 31, 2015

Re: Man Dies After Losing Money To Lotto by seangy4konji: 3:18pm On Jul 31, 2015
how can a sane man put 45 thousand on baba ijebu

Heaven was already calling.

RIP.

PS..Darwin knew what he was saying about dumb people
Re: Man Dies After Losing Money To Lotto by iamnemo(m): 3:22pm On Jul 31, 2015
You be mumu grin
IYADARA:
Get rich quick or die trying sad
Re: Man Dies After Losing Money To Lotto by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 31, 2015
Re: Man Dies After Losing Money To Lotto by Hero10001: 3:26pm On Jul 31, 2015
DiegoNakel:
He could have played sportbet
na sportbet sure pass o
Re: Man Dies After Losing Money To Lotto by gabbidonb(m): 3:26pm On Jul 31, 2015
RIP. This is naija for you; e go better.
Re: Man Dies After Losing Money To Lotto by tushbobo(m): 3:31pm On Jul 31, 2015
If you partake in get rich quick schemes, you are not the one who will get rich quick.
Re: Man Dies After Losing Money To Lotto by asumo12: 3:35pm On Jul 31, 2015
IYADARA:
. Oro owo yi na ni

Oro Owo okonpaa abi
Re: Man Dies After Losing Money To Lotto by Nastydude(m): 3:36pm On Jul 31, 2015
Cc Haywire
Gondon
Una colleague don kick bucket o. Rip to the dead.
Re: Man Dies After Losing Money To Lotto by mildflame: 3:42pm On Jul 31, 2015
IYADARA:
Get rich quick or die trying sad
Yes O d guy na HERO of Baba Ijebu
Re: Man Dies After Losing Money To Lotto by justmenoni: 4:19pm On Jul 31, 2015
May his soul rest in peace.... Later some ppl will keep praising tenants and screaming that landlords don't respect them....how can you owe house rent and then you are opportuned to get the money,instead of paying your rent so as to pacify your landlord u didn't do dat but end up playing lotto who knows Wat his motives are! Perhaps to win and then go ahead and oppress the landlord... Now he has put his family in more complicated situation cos eventually the landlord will kick them out..

I keep on saying it that been single is far different from been married(including live in partners)... just in case you get kicked out u can always find someone to squat with but when you are married with/without kids do u think it's easy to find someone to accommodate you

I still find it hard to understand why some Nigerians don't actually take their shelter as the number one priority Cos if u pay your rent ontime you can't get to have troubles with your landlord...
Re: Man Dies After Losing Money To Lotto by bummyla(m): 4:28pm On Jul 31, 2015
A big lesson for others to learn from! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Man Dies After Losing Money To Lotto by 3rdlegxxx(m): 4:38pm On Jul 31, 2015
naijainfogalery:
. Ah! Ah! Lost 10 billion dollars, guy when did that happen and how much is Dangote worth? Abeg get ur facts right b4 posting false info online
Re: Man Dies After Losing Money To Lotto by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 31, 2015
His "dead father" was "missing" him.

No to speak evil of the dead but what kind of a person stakes his house rent on Baba Ijebu even when fire is burning on the mountain.
Re: Man Dies After Losing Money To Lotto by missKiffy(f): 5:05pm On Jul 31, 2015
veekid:
akindindinrin

na Yoruba man hm go b
You must be high, you no fit read abi
Re: Man Dies After Losing Money To Lotto by heffem(m): 5:12pm On Jul 31, 2015
veekid:
akindindinrin

na Yoruba man hm go b
king of Mumu, use ur brain once in a while..

Re: Man Dies After Losing Money To Lotto by Felaak47(m): 5:53pm On Jul 31, 2015
get rich or die hustling, anyway R. i.p to the death.
Re: Man Dies After Losing Money To Lotto by vicfajeze: 6:16pm On Jul 31, 2015
Hell, here he comes.
Re: Man Dies After Losing Money To Lotto by nyabinghi(m): 7:48pm On Jul 31, 2015
Igbos no get shock absorbers na just to beat chest
Re: Man Dies After Losing Money To Lotto by Israel5(m): 8:07pm On Jul 31, 2015
What are the Licensed lottery orgs in Nigeria? I need a list pleassseeee
Re: Man Dies After Losing Money To Lotto by Adegokenath(m): 8:14pm On Jul 31, 2015
Why always igbo?
Re: Man Dies After Losing Money To Lotto by bamuffy: 8:59pm On Jul 31, 2015
CAR THEFT!!! The Personal Car of my friend was stolen day before yesterday at Ring Road junction Osogbo. The Motor Car is Toyota Corrola, Red Wine colour. We enjoin anybody tha can give useful information that can lead to the recovery of the Car to please contact Mr. Tayo on 07095567628 or 08183007681 or the nearest Police Station. THE CAR PLATE NUMBER: SMK 923 DH CHASSIS NUMBER: JTDBR32E832011507 MODEL: 2003 COLOUR: RED WINE COLOUR. Special gift await anybody that give us useful information that lead to the discovery of the Car. Please help spread this information,and God will bless you as u are doing so!!!
Re: Man Dies After Losing Money To Lotto by somadinho10: 10:19pm On Jul 31, 2015
Vanquay:
cheesy cheesy cheesy When i was I high school in Nigeria a boy won a car when he was in Primary school........His parents didn't talk imagine if they had caught him at the office wink.
. I remember the time a guy won like 12k on Nairabet. All the Niggas in my school rushed. Nobody won till I left. .I can pound my chest...........I was one of Nairabets customers before it went Mainstream cool

Something about Gambling puts me off I swear Lady Luck is always cheating on me undecided
guy I swear you just said my mind....can you believe that I almost won close to 2 million just for 2 teams to spoil my coupon....I'm very unlucky when it comes to bet just last week I staked 500 naira to win 37k only for sevilla to draw againt one useless team like dat
Re: Man Dies After Losing Money To Lotto by Sigo86(m): 12:18am On Aug 01, 2015
Hehehehe... dat man is a Baba ijebu legend. He deserves 2b inducted in2 d hall of fame of baba. Ijebu thns
Re: Man Dies After Losing Money To Lotto by Donpizzle(m): 8:48am On Aug 01, 2015
WHEN I TELL PEOPLE TO BET FOR FUN, THEY CALL ME NAMES. a frnd of mine bets with not less than 5k evry week and i just hope he isn't goin to end up a dead man.
GOLDEN RULE: BET wat u can afford to loose.
I rep #100 ticket per week.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Childhood Throwback Photo Of Herbert Wigwe, CEO Of Access Bank PLC / Nigerian Customs Blacklists GTB, Fidelity, Diamond Banks / Nairalander And Twin Brother Swags At Onitsha Mall- Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.