Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,212 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Confused?? Help Oo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confused?? Help Oo (803 Views)

Should I Help Him? I'm Confused... Help! / She's Getting Me Confused...."help Out Pls" / Help Oo! My Pubic Hair Growing Too Fast & Long (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confused?? Help Oo by gabbidonb(m): 3:37pm On Jul 31, 2015
Is it ok to be a close friend with ur ex. We broke up couple of years ago due to distance n stuffs. She is bent on being a good friend, I tried being a friend but just not comfortable with it as she keeps opening up to me abt every details of her life. I don't hate her but I have moved on n don't wish to have her back or be so close to her. How can I do away with her in subtle manner that can be a win win for both of us. Feeling perplexed!Advice pls .
Re: Confused?? Help Oo by ladyF(f): 3:38pm On Jul 31, 2015
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Confused?? Help Oo by NeduLuiZ(m): 3:40pm On Jul 31, 2015
Friends with benefits that's what's she's asking for grin

1 Like

Re: Confused?? Help Oo by Feranmicharles(m): 3:40pm On Jul 31, 2015
If you truly wanna forget her totally,then stop thinking about her abi no be you wey dey think about her ni?

1 Like

Re: Confused?? Help Oo by MrFlavvor(m): 3:40pm On Jul 31, 2015
So not safe

1 Like

Re: Confused?? Help Oo by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 31, 2015
To be frank... i dunno what to tell you

1 Like

Re: Confused?? Help Oo by Afrok(m): 4:05pm On Jul 31, 2015
Ex is your past, why allow your past to give u headache presently which might affect your future with the person u ar currently dating. Nothing like a win win again coz I think both of u had ur win win when u let go of each other. The fact that u ar thinking about it sef says a lot, put her where she belongs (ur past) sooner than later, she'll get the clear message.

I didn't say its bad being a friend with an ex, there is a saying that; " once an handshake extends to the elbow, its no longer an handshake ", being a friend with ur ex shouldn't be a source of headache except u aren't done CATCHING ALL THE FISHES IN HER RIVER embarassed

1 Like

Re: Confused?? Help Oo by faith551(m): 4:13pm On Jul 31, 2015
it's not advisable to be in close friendship with your ex, it spells trouble
Depending on the nature of the breakup, one of you will get jealous in the long run.
Believe me you will be in a series of temptation

1 Like

Re: Confused?? Help Oo by gabbidonb(m): 7:19pm On Jul 31, 2015
faith551:
Depending on the nature of the breakup, one of you will get jealous in the long run.
I agree with u thnx for d advise ; the problem is how to cut off things like we mostly talk via social media
Re: Confused?? Help Oo by faith551(m): 2:12am On Aug 01, 2015
gabbidonb:
I agree with u thnx for d advise ; the problem is how to cut off things like we mostly talk via social media

I will advice you approach her wisely,
Draw closer to her in a platonic level, tell her about your new found love, like always telling her your girlfriend asked after her, use your gf's pic ad dp sometimes.
If you are not too sure that will work on her, tell her as it is but in a polite manner, assure her that you loved her for real but now you moved on with your life, so you give her ur blessings to do same
The viability of the last option will still depend on the nature of breakup

1 Like

Re: Confused?? Help Oo by gabbidonb(m): 2:21am On Aug 01, 2015
faith551:
thanks for d advise
Re: Confused?? Help Oo by gabbidonb(m): 2:23am On Aug 01, 2015
Afrok:
Ex is your past, why allow your past to give u headache presently which might affect your future with the person u ar currently dating. Nothing like a win win again coz I think both of u had ur win win when u let go of each other. The fact that u ar thinking about it sef says a lot, put her where she belongs (ur past) sooner than later, she'll get the clear message.

I didn't say its bad being a friend with an ex, there is a saying that; " once an handshake extends to the elbow, its no longer an handshake ", being a friend with ur ex shouldn't be a source of headache except u aren't done CATCHING ALL THE FISHES IN HER RIVER embarassed
thanks for d advise

(1) (Reply)

Free Gift For A Lady In The House:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: / How A Broke Guy Can Get A True Love/girlfriend / Please Be Sincere With Your Answer....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.