Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,763 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Free Gift For A Lady In The House:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Free Gift For A Lady In The House:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: (804 Views)

Man Pays For Hotel Room For A Lady In Lagos. She Refuses Sex & This Happened / Nigerian Lady In Tears As Her Boyfriend Kneels Down & Proposes To Her(photos) / Yoruba Man Weds Ibibio Lady In Lagos (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Gift For A Lady In The House:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by magicminister: 1:01am On Aug 16, 2015
Well, I got my girlfriend a sneaker, some jewellery and make-up kit or watever.

Well, she rejected the gift cos I didnt buy for her cousin. I wanted to buy for her cousin but I didnt see her shoe size. I mean, the finer shoes didnt have her size.

She lives with her cousin and said that not getting nythang for her cousin would make the cousin jealous.... since she rejected the gift on that account, might as well give it out....

Attavhed to this post is a picture of the sneakers.
I bought it in puma store... just saying its 100 percent original!!

Its sneaker is size 39.

Any good lady on here can have it... forgot to snap the jewellery and makeup thingy...

Shoot me a mail on icevillebeatz@gmail.com.

If you send a dm through nl, I wouldnt get it.

Re: Free Gift For A Lady In The House:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by eme1n(m): 1:11am On Aug 16, 2015
Pimping...

1 Like

Re: Free Gift For A Lady In The House:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by Newbieeee(m): 1:19am On Aug 16, 2015
Sneaker ? Snack or animal cheesy
Re: Free Gift For A Lady In The House:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 1:29am On Aug 16, 2015
Shitty shoes, don't toast a girl here with that! Go out n toast a girl like a real man..... Loser sad

1 Like

Re: Free Gift For A Lady In The House:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by magicminister: 1:38am On Aug 16, 2015
Grinch:
Shitty shoes, don't toast a girl here with that! Go out n toast a girl like a real man..... Loser sad

Yawns!!.... trolls be gone!
Re: Free Gift For A Lady In The House:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 1:44am On Aug 16, 2015
magicminister:

Yawns!!.... trolls be gone!
No way, am gonna keep bulling u. Cos u are a dickhead grin
Re: Free Gift For A Lady In The House:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by magicminister: 1:59am On Aug 16, 2015
Grinch:
No way, am gonna keep bulling u. Cos u are a dickhead grin

loool... you funny!!

i like that!!.... feel free to troll!
Re: Free Gift For A Lady In The House:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 2:27am On Aug 16, 2015
magicminister:

loool... you funny!!

i like that!!.... feel free to troll!
cool fam! smiley
Re: Free Gift For A Lady In The House:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by atilla(m): 3:55pm On Aug 18, 2015
Why don't u give the jewelry to her cuz then give her the trainers.

Reminds me of when I was dating a juvy student babe, If she doesn't accept bro. I suggest u dash ur babe out also.

(1) (Reply)

What Could Be The Reason For The Change / How A Broke Guy Can Get A True Love/girlfriend / What Is Wrong With This Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.