Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

Electrical Engineering: Aspirants and Practitioners - Career (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Electrical Engineering: Aspirants and Practitioners (127972 Views)

Poll: Which option of Electrical Engineering do you prefer?

Electronics and Telecoms: 68% (203 votes)
Power and Machinery: 28% (84 votes)
Lecturing: 3% (9 votes)
This poll has ended

Mechatronic Engineers: aspirants and practitioners meet here. / Marine Engineering Aspirants And Practitioners: Any Future? / Civil Engineering: Aspirants And Practitioners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Electrical Engineering: Aspirants and Practitioners by wableo: 7:52pm On Jun 28, 2015
Tnycee:
please send any useful material to my email: joelastics480net@gmail.com

"Let the flux link the world"

Pls send it to babson4success1900@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Electrical Engineering: Aspirants and Practitioners by Harzan(m): 12:21am On Jun 29, 2015
Hi fluxview and others with the documents,

Pls help a brother, Kindly send the material to me via tbabaita@yahoo.com

Thank u in adv.
Re: Electrical Engineering: Aspirants and Practitioners by ajsans: 7:09pm On Jun 29, 2015
fluxview:

your welcome
thank you
Re: Electrical Engineering: Aspirants and Practitioners by deepleke(m): 8:23pm On Jun 29, 2015
@fluxview.i am still waiting for the documents.kindly forward it to this mail deepleke@yahoo.com.
Thanks
Re: Electrical Engineering: Aspirants and Practitioners by mikedave001: 6:13pm On Jun 30, 2015
fluxview:

your welcome
thanks

1 Like

Re: Electrical Engineering: Aspirants and Practitioners by anotherspring: 3:01pm On Jul 07, 2015
babatundey5:
thanks but I will have to do pg before masters or masters straight
AjanleKoko:

@oyb, I definitely second you on that, and I also find that you might experience the same thing with foreign companies. These days very few companies, including even oil and gas, actually put their employees through a standard training regime. I read something a while back about Schlumberger, and how they train their engineers, and I doubt if many companies take that kind of thing seriously.

Again seconded on that. IT certifications and electrical/electronic engineering do not have any direct correlation. I can't really say the whole thing has been bastardized, reason is that it's up to employers to decide where they want to place the relevance of IT certification. For the young guys just leaving school, the certifications are a good way to technically upskill yourself in ICT, given that our universities have seriously flawed and outdated curricula. Without prejudice to your IT bigwig friend, does he possess the highest level Cisco certification, the CCIE? Less than 40,000 people globally have that credential, if my statistic is right, and for a long time, Wale Adetugbo of Telnet remained the only Nigerian to have that certification. It involves a laboratory session, and many have fallen there.

In fact, if you want to say Nigerians have bastardized IT certification, what would you say about Indians?

All told, it's good to see someone actually pursue a career in power engineering and electrical design. Personally when we were in school most guys culdn't stand power, cos it looked too boring undecided, and the specter of NEPA on the career horizon was just too scary cheesy, so most people moved on to the 'glamorous' computer and telecom stuff cool. I did one very short holiday job in '94 with a design firm called TACAS (owned by an Engr Tade), and all I did was to stare at drawings all day.

Peace.

Want a Master/Ph.D. degree from top US universities in the following disciplines: Chemical engineering, mechanical engineering, civil engineering, geology, biological engineering, electrical and electronics engineering, earth sciences, food science and technology, meat sciences, gerontology, physiology and sociology, business administration, chemistry, agricultural engineering, animal science, accounting, political science and mass communication, phiysics, mathematics, cell and molecular biology, human nutrition, fisheries and marine biology,computer science, computer engineering, Information science, Information technology, with specialization in BigData, Data mining, Software engineering, fomal methods and verification, algorithm and design, bio-informatics and computational biology, artificial intelligence and machine learning? do you want full/partial scholarship plus living fee? would you mind writing the GRE exams? do you need help about achieving these dreams? contact us via our email: msphdinus@gmail.com or like our facebook page!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/MS-PhD-Abroad/1599287637027588?ref=ts&fref=ts
Re: Electrical Engineering: Aspirants and Practitioners by anotherspring: 3:01pm On Jul 07, 2015
deepleke:
@fluxview.i am still waiting for the documents.kindly forward it to this mail deepleke@yahoo.com.
Thanks

Want a Master/Ph.D. degree from top US universities in the following disciplines: Chemical engineering, mechanical engineering, civil engineering, geology, biological engineering, electrical and electronics engineering, earth sciences, food science and technology, meat sciences, gerontology, physiology and sociology, business administration, chemistry, agricultural engineering, animal science, accounting, political science and mass communication, phiysics, mathematics, cell and molecular biology, human nutrition, fisheries and marine biology,computer science, computer engineering, Information science, Information technology, with specialization in BigData, Data mining, Software engineering, fomal methods and verification, algorithm and design, bio-informatics and computational biology, artificial intelligence and machine learning? do you want full/partial scholarship plus living fee? would you mind writing the GRE exams? do you need help about achieving these dreams? contact us via our email: msphdinus@gmail.com or like our facebook page!
Re: Electrical Engineering: Aspirants and Practitioners by anotherspring: 3:02pm On Jul 07, 2015
Harzan:
Hi fluxview and others with the documents,

Pls help a brother, Kindly send the material to me via tbabaita@yahoo.com

Thank u in adv.
Re: Electrical Engineering: Aspirants and Practitioners by anotherspring: 3:02pm On Jul 07, 2015
AjanleKoko:

@oyb, I definitely second you on that, and I also find that you might experience the same thing with foreign companies. These days very few companies, including even oil and gas, actually put their employees through a standard training regime. I read something a while back about Schlumberger, and how they train their engineers, and I doubt if many companies take that kind of thing seriously.

Again seconded on that. IT certifications and electrical/electronic engineering do not have any direct correlation. I can't really say the whole thing has been bastardized, reason is that it's up to employers to decide where they want to place the relevance of IT certification. For the young guys just leaving school, the certifications are a good way to technically upskill yourself in ICT, given that our universities have seriously flawed and outdated curricula. Without prejudice to your IT bigwig friend, does he possess the highest level Cisco certification, the CCIE? Less than 40,000 people globally have that credential, if my statistic is right, and for a long time, Wale Adetugbo of Telnet remained the only Nigerian to have that certification. It involves a laboratory session, and many have fallen there.

In fact, if you want to say Nigerians have bastardized IT certification, what would you say about Indians?

All told, it's good to see someone actually pursue a career in power engineering and electrical design. Personally when we were in school most guys culdn't stand power, cos it looked too boring undecided, and the specter of NEPA on the career horizon was just too scary cheesy, so most people moved on to the 'glamorous' computer and telecom stuff cool. I did one very short holiday job in '94 with a design firm called TACAS (owned by an Engr Tade), and all I did was to stare at drawings all day.

Peace.

1 Like

Re: Electrical Engineering: Aspirants and Practitioners by anotherspring: 3:03pm On Jul 07, 2015
bigtt76:
@ Ajanlekoko
Thanks man. I'm the Systems /Network Administrator so more or less deal with the elements of networking (CISCO). I'm also very good in Linux and do some bit of LAMP (PHP coding) but most probably not getting the satisfaction. However I'm looking at pursing the relevant postgraduate qualifications in IT or Telecoms. I did the Project Managment certifcations because I felt it would complement my duties and also looking forward doing some ITIL stuff. I would however love your kindest encouragement in gaining back focus.

Re: Electrical Engineering: Aspirants and Practitioners by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 08, 2015
i have sent out the material/video for the third time in a roll due to plea from people but i notice that only 1% end up downloading them(from the feed back i get from www.wetransfer.com).
The truth is that many of you are not serious. i think you have relied on android phone download for so long such that you have to throw away there mtn, glo or etisalat modern. some of the materials were actually downloaded from youtude while the classified ones were bought.

FOR THOSE THAT COMES BACK TO SAY THANK YOU(YOUR WELCOME).
FOR THOSE WHO DID NOT COME BACK(OUT OF 10 BLIND ME THAT WAS HEALED, ONLY ONE CAME BACK TO THANK CHRIST SO I WAS NOT SURPRISED)
Re: Electrical Engineering: Aspirants and Practitioners by AweEngineer(m): 9:45pm On Jul 08, 2015
fluxview:
i have sent out the material/video for the third time in a roll due to plea from people but i notice that only 1% end up downloading them(from the feed back i get from www.wetransfer.com).
The truth is that many of you are not serious. i think you have relied on android phone download for so long such that you have to throw away there mtn, glo or etisalat modern. some of the materials were actually downloaded from youtude while the classified ones were bought.

FOR THOSE WHO DID NOT COME BACK(OUT OF 10 BLIND ME THAT WAS HEALED, ONLY ONE CAME BACK TO THANK CHRIST SO I WAS NOT SURPRISED)

ple i have not received the file ple

awe.engineer212@gmail.com
Re: Electrical Engineering: Aspirants and Practitioners by deepleke(m): 5:34pm On Jul 09, 2015
Thank you so much sir fluxview for sharing this awesome resouces.i am working on downloading it now.
Re: Electrical Engineering: Aspirants and Practitioners by hamzeiy: 6:28pm On Jul 09, 2015
fluxview:

#feelingGuilty.....
thank you bro..i was able to download the materials about 2 weeks ago....as islam has encouraged *He who is not greatful to man for a good act done to him wont be greatful to God *
Re: Electrical Engineering: Aspirants and Practitioners by AweEngineer(m): 11:09pm On Jul 09, 2015
fluxview:

thanks
Re: Electrical Engineering: Aspirants and Practitioners by ademasta(m): 4:15pm On Jul 10, 2015
fluxview:

Please Engr fluxview, i just came across this useful thread... I will be grateful if i also have the documents sir. aderemiadegboye@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Electrical Engineering: Aspirants and Practitioners by SOLARPOWER1(f): 5:02pm On Jul 12, 2015
pls Sir FLUXVIEW I badly need the materials (TREASURES TO ME). Help me Sir......( matthewesosa@gmail.com )
Re: Electrical Engineering: Aspirants and Practitioners by oshorlabyC(m): 8:38pm On Jul 26, 2015
I think i'm lastman.com, I already sent a mail, but pls I really the matetial,i will b damn grateful if I can lay my hands on the materials. Thanks
Re: Electrical Engineering: Aspirants and Practitioners by oshorlabyC(m): 8:40pm On Jul 26, 2015
Olabisisulaiman@gmail.com
Re: Electrical Engineering: Aspirants and Practitioners by codesport(m): 8:08pm On Jul 27, 2015
pls send the document to me too .....medallist4real@yahoo.com
Re: Electrical Engineering: Aspirants and Practitioners by temi4fash(m): 11:20am On Jul 31, 2015
I wanted to open a new thread for these but felt I could just get adequate guidance here.

Am recent graduate of Electrical Electronics Engineering, I did my I.t in a company that deals with inverters and the likes majorly, before the end of my I.t I was opportune to go to site because they got a contract for the execution of electrical design of an hotel, it was a great experience and since then even though have always had a passion for power, I saw another aspect of power I never thought existed, that was how I feel in love with Electrical design. Since then, have always been doing things to better my skills. My final year project was about Electrical design of an Hotel did it to the best of my ability, Had an A self. After school had opportunity of working in a design firm for about 6 months got a lil beter there too. Before I went for service. Now am back from service.
What do u suggest I do next how do continue to thread these career path, I read oyb story and it was a great read and a source of inspiration that why I decided to ask him and other professionals for advice. Let me add I got one construction company job like that. The pay is so so shitty.... How do you think I proceed?

@ Oyb,@ ajanlekoko... hope to get your input on these?

Tried sending you a mail oyb but you I didn't get a reply.
Re: Electrical Engineering: Aspirants and Practitioners by slimkay83(m): 7:11pm On Aug 01, 2015
Pls Engr. Fluxview, send the material to me as well.

1 Like

Re: Electrical Engineering: Aspirants and Practitioners by chr1s(m): 12:40am On Aug 03, 2015
Oga fluxview. Pls send the material @ agubuokwun@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Electrical Engineering: Aspirants and Practitioners by davidich(m): 11:17am On Aug 03, 2015
Please i realy need an advice from you all that are in the field of Electrical Engineers, because i want to study Electrical Engineering too.

1 Like

Re: Electrical Engineering: Aspirants and Practitioners by janga02(m): 8:52pm On Aug 03, 2015
slimkay83:
Pls Engr. Fluxview, send the material to me as well.
mr fluxview pls help with material@ ibroelect@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Electrical Engineering: Aspirants and Practitioners by LILBIMS: 10:48am On Aug 07, 2015
good day house, im a recent graduate of Electrical Electronics engineering and I have a technical interview soon in an oil servicing company, please I have little experience what are the likely questions I could be asked during the technical interview?

1 Like

Re: Electrical Engineering: Aspirants and Practitioners by bytech(m): 11:15am On Aug 07, 2015
pls Engr fluxveiw i also need it badly my mail address is toplevelengineer@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Electrical Engineering: Aspirants and Practitioners by aghostann(m): 4:08am On Aug 11, 2015
pls is u got d link for d electrical maintenance pdf pls email me d link@ enughwurestanley@yahoo.com
Re: Electrical Engineering: Aspirants and Practitioners by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 11, 2015
Re: Electrical Engineering: Aspirants and Practitioners by SOLARPOWER1(f): 8:56pm On Aug 16, 2015
I am a graduate of Electrical and Electronic Engineering and I recently got a job as a graduate trainee with a power distribution company in Nigeria. Pls I need advice from professionals in the house on the right steps to take to improve myself and deliver my best in this sector .
Re: Electrical Engineering: Aspirants and Practitioners by SOLARPOWER1(f): 10:04am On Aug 17, 2015
LordSir:
i just came across this thread nd Ive seen fluxview has done enough sharing this file several times..pls cn u relay this file to me . I would really appreciate
nelson.amadi001@gmail.com

I also need it : matthewesosa@gmail.com (Thanks in advance)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply)

The Ranks In The Nigerian Military: Army, Navy And Airforce. / About The ICAN/ATS Examinations / Ghanaian Nurse Who Twerked In Her Uniform Declared Wanted By Nurses Association

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.