Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

For Single Ladies : 7 Ways To Make A Decision When Torn Between Two Men - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Single Ladies : 7 Ways To Make A Decision When Torn Between Two Men (2494 Views)

For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 / Ladies, 7 Signs To Know You Have Expired In The Life Of A Guy / Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Single Ladies : 7 Ways To Make A Decision When Torn Between Two Men by christinie(f): 7:37pm On Aug 01, 2015
Xaurel:
guy B is the way to go. never overlook potential and he could always enroll in any university for a part time course anytime he wants to. Remember marriage takes off the rose colored glasses, guy A won't be so dashing when he starts getting physical. people DONT change.
That makes a lot of sense, especially coming from a guy. Will let her know.
Re: For Single Ladies : 7 Ways To Make A Decision When Torn Between Two Men by christinie(f): 7:46pm On Aug 01, 2015
LadyBoss1:

If they have both treated her well
Then she should just take a risk and see how it goes .. Whats d worst that can happen .. And if it doesnt work out at least she know she tried .. Y punish both * shrugs*
Oh yh n money n look aint everything so she should use her head not eye.. N if she works n all dat then that should not be a deciding factor .. smiley
ll let her know.
Re: For Single Ladies : 7 Ways To Make A Decision When Torn Between Two Men by deniyor: 9:11am On Aug 18, 2015
christinie:
Happening to someone I know right now. Guy A is highly educated, very handsome, tall, dark, loaded, claims to love her but can get angry over trust issues for days and come back later to beg that he can't do without her, he's empty without her, bla bla bla. Guy B is handsome too but not as polished and dashing as guy 'A' and is not a graduate, is into business and is doing well financially but not as good as guy A but he has great potentials as he way-bills goods to parts of Africa and within Nigeria. He completely dots on her. She can get away with murder with him as he loves her so much. In fact he's obsessed with her. He pampers her like never before and is so proud of her. Both of them have proposed. Guy 'A' is in Europe while guy B is in Nig. The girl is well-travelled too. She loves guy 'A' hopelessly but guy 'B' loves her totally. She's trained her heart to get over guy 'A' but she feels deep down her that guy 'B' is not good enough for her. She's so confused right now and won't let my phone rest. Always 'whatsapping' me to advise her on what to do. I am of the opinion that she should forget about those 2 dudes and build a new and more fulfilling relationship. #Never_settle_for_less.

none of them
Re: For Single Ladies : 7 Ways To Make A Decision When Torn Between Two Men by christinie(f): 12:14am On Aug 19, 2015
deniyor:

none of them
any reason(s)?
Re: For Single Ladies : 7 Ways To Make A Decision When Torn Between Two Men by deniyor: 12:30am On Aug 19, 2015
christinie:
any reason(s)?

Your choices are really between feeling inadequate and settling for lower standards. You'd never feel fulfilled.
You'll never be good enough for one and the other never be good enough for you. Recipe for unhappiness.
Re: For Single Ladies : 7 Ways To Make A Decision When Torn Between Two Men by Mznaett: 1:26am On Aug 19, 2015
Interesting
Re: For Single Ladies : 7 Ways To Make A Decision When Torn Between Two Men by mayorall(m): 7:28am On Aug 19, 2015
christinie:
Happening to someone I know right now. Guy A is highly educated, very handsome, tall, dark, loaded, claims to love her but can get angry over trust issues for days and come back later to beg that he can't do without her, he's empty without her, bla bla bla. Guy B is handsome too but not as polished and dashing as guy 'A' and is not a graduate, is into business and is doing well financially but not as good as guy A but he has great potentials as he way-bills goods to parts of Africa and within Nigeria. He completely dots on her. She can get away with murder with him as he loves her so much. In fact he's obsessed with her. He pampers her like never before and is so proud of her. Both of them have proposed. Guy 'A' is in Europe while guy B is in Nig. The girl is well-travelled too. She loves guy 'A' hopelessly but guy 'B' loves her totally. She's trained her heart to get over guy 'A' but she feels deep down her that guy 'B' is not good enough for her. She's so confused right now and won't let my phone rest. Always 'whatsapping' me to advise her on what to do. I am of the opinion that she should forget about those 2 dudes and build a new and more fulfilling relationship. #Never_settle_for_less.

Guy A is much more better

That's not guy B real behaviour

Guy A is much more civilised and compatible with your friend who lack manners.

Guy B will require more respect in nearest future which your friend can't give

Tell your friend to work on her behaviours, manner.

You are the lady in question. God bless your marriage.
Re: For Single Ladies : 7 Ways To Make A Decision When Torn Between Two Men by Nobody: 7:36am On Aug 19, 2015
Nice one op , but not in all cases sometimes even after doing all those things u still cant decide..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am I Wrong To Feel Insecure / How To Deal With Sadness, According To Your Zodiac Sign / Can Guys Ever Be Faithful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.