Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,819 members, 7,810,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

How Do Guys With Just One Girlfriend Run It.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do Guys With Just One Girlfriend Run It.. (1502 Views)

Guys: Cn't You Keep Just One Girlfriend? / Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? / For Those Looking For Guys With 6 Packs,think Twice ( Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do Guys With Just One Girlfriend Run It.. by geniusss: 9:57am On Aug 01, 2015
Guys in the house with just one girlfriend, wat mindset do u have ? I tried it a few times and it failed cos I later found out that they always ve someone else somewhere or they are too distracted with attention from other guys to make them totally commited..some of them even doubt the fact that I didn't ve anyone else even when they never caught me with one...I really wanna go back to this single dating thing again buh can I really afford to put all my eggs in one basket, I ll be turning 30 soon!
Re: How Do Guys With Just One Girlfriend Run It.. by goodmorning40: 10:01am On Aug 01, 2015
Stop blaming women for ur he-goatism. U are a cheat who can't keep in one place, birds of the same feather flock together

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do Guys With Just One Girlfriend Run It.. by donbrowser(m): 10:01am On Aug 01, 2015
It's cool but I've decided to remain single
Re: How Do Guys With Just One Girlfriend Run It.. by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:04am On Aug 01, 2015
Lol! Ain't easy. Date your best friend.

The magic isn't in falling in love but staying in love - Dygeasy 2015

3 Likes

Re: How Do Guys With Just One Girlfriend Run It.. by Dygeasy(m): 10:12am On Aug 01, 2015
LogoDWhiz:
Lol! Ain't easy.
Date your best friend.

The magic isn't in falling in love but staying in love - Dygeasy 2015
cool

It's been a while bro.

1 Like

Re: How Do Guys With Just One Girlfriend Run It.. by Dygeasy(m): 10:13am On Aug 01, 2015
It's normal to be scared to put all your eggs in one basket. She could disappoint, yeah. All you need to help you is be the best man you can be for her and for yourself. You'll have your self-esteem at optimum level that way then you begin to see her as the complete package - there's nothing other girls have that she doesn't have. The only difference is what made you decide to date her or what's making you stick to her.

You've gotta zero your mind to just a point. There are a lot more profitable ventures and businesses than piling up or running after girls.
Re: How Do Guys With Just One Girlfriend Run It.. by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:16am On Aug 01, 2015
goodmorning40:
Stop blaming women for ur he-goatism. U are a cheat who can't keep in one place, birds of the same feather flock together
Can you swear you have never double-dated?

I bet you can't!smiley

1 Like

Re: How Do Guys With Just One Girlfriend Run It.. by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:18am On Aug 01, 2015
donbrowser:
It's cool but I've decided to remain single
At some point you'd have to date them eventually. So why not risk the drama and emotional turmoil anyway?
Re: How Do Guys With Just One Girlfriend Run It.. by donbrowser(m): 10:20am On Aug 01, 2015
All my life I've only dated two girls and I feel bad when I remember
TheSonOfMark:
At some point you'd have to date them eventually. So why not risk the drama and emotional turmoil anyway?
Re: How Do Guys With Just One Girlfriend Run It.. by Tallesty1(m): 10:25am On Aug 01, 2015
Lols
Re: How Do Guys With Just One Girlfriend Run It.. by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:27am On Aug 01, 2015
donbrowser:
All my life I've only dated two girls and I feel bad when I remember
Just TWO girls.

Probably just your unlucky draw of the pick or you three were at stages in your lives when your priorities were still transient hence the hasty decisions.
Re: How Do Guys With Just One Girlfriend Run It.. by donbrowser(m): 10:30am On Aug 01, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
Just TWO girls.

Probably just your unlucky draw of the pick or you three were at stages in your lives when your priorities were still transient hence the hasty decisions.
I used to have this kind of high esteem for the opposite sex but as time went by I realised no girl is trustworthy. The next girl I will date (even if I will) will be treated just the way they should be.... Like an asshole

1 Like

Re: How Do Guys With Just One Girlfriend Run It.. by Brugo(m): 10:36am On Aug 01, 2015
Lol. Funny guy.

Sticking to one babe is a risk especially if she is a naija babe. They always wonder if it's greener on the other side. Some of them even go ahead to check if they can get a better bargain.

One good thing about faithfulness is the relatively minimal drama you get from one babe compared with juggling 2 or 3.
Re: How Do Guys With Just One Girlfriend Run It.. by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:36am On Aug 01, 2015
donbrowser:

I used to have this kind of high esteem for the opposite sex but as time went by[b] I realised no girl is trustworthy.[/b] The next girl I will date (even if I will) will be treated just the way they should be.... Like an asshole
I might not have the statistics to prove the highlighted phrase but I know I've met trustworthy ones and I also know we guys could play the jerks sometimes.
Re: How Do Guys With Just One Girlfriend Run It.. by donbrowser(m): 10:37am On Aug 01, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
I might not have the statistics to prove the highlighted phrase but I know I've met trustworthy ones and I also know we guys could play the jerks sometimes.
Just forget it
Re: How Do Guys With Just One Girlfriend Run It.. by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:39am On Aug 01, 2015
Dygeasy:
cool
It's been a while bro.
smiley
Yeah bro!
You've being scarce. On and off.
Re: How Do Guys With Just One Girlfriend Run It.. by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 01, 2015
@TheSonOfMark, what's up with you and big grammar?.

Reading your comments is a headache, don't get me wrong, your write-ups are good but .......would you mind mellowing/ thinning down a bit.
Re: How Do Guys With Just One Girlfriend Run It.. by Dailiesroom: 10:45am On Aug 01, 2015
The only right place where you can carry out the following things like Flirchi sign up / flirchi registration / Flirchi online log in / Flirchi Download, is in the flirchi official website which am going to show you as we move on in the article. It is important to note that Flirchi sign up / flirchi registration can only be done in the official website of flirchi
Re: How Do Guys With Just One Girlfriend Run It.. by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 01, 2015
Isn't it the ideal thing to do?
Re: How Do Guys With Just One Girlfriend Run It.. by Gurgle(f): 10:52am On Aug 01, 2015
You mean you find it hard to stick to one woman because you like women or you assume the girl will start messing up?
Re: How Do Guys With Just One Girlfriend Run It.. by Edipee(m): 11:01am On Aug 01, 2015
I'ave had some ugly experience with the female folks. For me, I don't keep more than one girl at a time. But the awkward experiences I'ave had has changed my perception to dating. Untill I meet someonoe that believes in my sincerity and is ready to stand by me; I'll remain single.
Re: How Do Guys With Just One Girlfriend Run It.. by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:24am On Aug 01, 2015
LadyFiona:
@The.SonOfMark, what's up with you and big grammar?.

Reading your comments is a headache, don't get me wrong, your write-ups are good but .......would you mind mellowing/ thinning down a bit.
smiley
Re: How Do Guys With Just One Girlfriend Run It.. by ben2nice(m): 12:28pm On Aug 01, 2015
It actually strike my imagination, how to cope with two girls at the Same wavelength! The one I Have is a real weight on me, not to talk of adding another!! I can't. If she messes up, I leave her, pray and hope for a better one, simple!! Team single partner!! I no fit shout!!!
Re: How Do Guys With Just One Girlfriend Run It.. by geniusss: 3:21pm On Aug 01, 2015
goodmorning40:

I guess u found it convenient passing insults at will. Son, I wont be this accommodating the next time!.. feel free to check my track record.

(1) (Reply)

Why Should A Guy Be Giving His Girlfriend Monthly Allowance? / His Brother's Fiancee Was His Former Sex Mate. / Is This Guy Her Husband OR Small Brother?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.