Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Why Should A Guy Be Giving His Girlfriend Monthly Allowance? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Should A Guy Be Giving His Girlfriend Monthly Allowance? (1509 Views)

Can A Guy Be Raped??....if Yes How?....and Where Can I Get Raped Please?? / Why In The Name Of HELL Would A Guy Be Doing This To His Girl / Can't This Guy Be Stopped Or Arrested Its Getting Too Much (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Should A Guy Be Giving His Girlfriend Monthly Allowance? by Whizzcute(m): 3:37pm On Sep 16, 2015
Goodday Folks!

This matter has really been disturbing me when i discovered how rampant it's becoming.
But how should a guy be paying his girlfriend monthly allowance?
I personally think that:

There's nothing wrong in giving ur girlfriend money but if its a fixed amount and monthly, she's no longer a girlfriend but a staff

So what do you think GUYS?
Re: Why Should A Guy Be Giving His Girlfriend Monthly Allowance? by dulux07(m): 3:44pm On Sep 16, 2015
If d lady didnt demand, no ish.
Re: Why Should A Guy Be Giving His Girlfriend Monthly Allowance? by ifeoluwasegun(m): 3:46pm On Sep 16, 2015
Whizzcute:
Goodday Folks!

There's nothing wrong in giving ur girlfriend money but if its a fixed amount and monthly, she's no longer a girlfriend but a staff

That part got me laughing

1 Like

Re: Why Should A Guy Be Giving His Girlfriend Monthly Allowance? by ammyluv2002(f): 3:46pm On Sep 16, 2015
It all depends on the guy. If he has access cash to throw around then fine!

It's not a bad thing, as long as he took that decision on his own
Re: Why Should A Guy Be Giving His Girlfriend Monthly Allowance? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 16, 2015
Well, maybe we're doing joint biznis grin
Re: Why Should A Guy Be Giving His Girlfriend Monthly Allowance? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 16, 2015
this one is strong o cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Should A Guy Be Giving His Girlfriend Monthly Allowance? by Whizzcute(m): 3:53pm On Sep 16, 2015
ammyluv2002:
It all depends on the guy. If he has access cash to throw around then fine!

It's not a bad thing, as long as he took that decision on his own

Okay, don't you think some girls will take the advantage and prioritize it especially when the date rich guys
Re: Why Should A Guy Be Giving His Girlfriend Monthly Allowance? by Whizzcute(m): 3:54pm On Sep 16, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:
Well, maybe we're doing joint biznis grin

Like ?
Re: Why Should A Guy Be Giving His Girlfriend Monthly Allowance? by Whizzcute(m): 3:55pm On Sep 16, 2015
Diddyydiva:
this one is strong o cheesy cheesy
Strong Ke?
I know you must a be one of those that inherit such allowance
Re: Why Should A Guy Be Giving His Girlfriend Monthly Allowance? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 16, 2015
Whizzcute:

Like ?
Any form af partnership deal nah.
Re: Why Should A Guy Be Giving His Girlfriend Monthly Allowance? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 16, 2015
Whizzcute:

Strong Ke?

I know you must a be one of those that inherit such allowance
must a be one?

inherit?

God sad sad sad
Re: Why Should A Guy Be Giving His Girlfriend Monthly Allowance? by luigiajah(m): 4:42pm On Sep 16, 2015
if a girl is to be collecting monthly allowances she's not a gf. but a staff..people are really forgetting the true concept of relationships

1 Like

Re: Why Should A Guy Be Giving His Girlfriend Monthly Allowance? by Glowstone(m): 4:43pm On Sep 16, 2015
Because you are her father and guardian
Re: Why Should A Guy Be Giving His Girlfriend Monthly Allowance? by MRBrownJ: 5:40pm On Sep 16, 2015
there are many reason why a man should give his gf monthly allowance:
- MADNESS
- INSANITY
- DESPERATION
- FOOLISHNESS
- STOOPIDITY
- LOW SELF ESTEEM
- CONFUSION
etc
Re: Why Should A Guy Be Giving His Girlfriend Monthly Allowance? by ednut1(m): 5:49pm On Sep 16, 2015
paying for services rendered. rubbish
Re: Why Should A Guy Be Giving His Girlfriend Monthly Allowance? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 16, 2015
Whizzcute:

Okay, don't you think some girls will take the advantage and prioritize it especially when the date rich guys

Not all girls are desperate or prioritize others money,
My ex for few months was working in one of the top oil companies and whenever it was month end as soon as he takes his pay he sends to me and it never felt like salary. Sure he never saw it that way too.

When relationship got too sour I never stopped for a minute to think about his money. I ended it angry,

looking back I definatly have no rrgrets cool cool
Re: Why Should A Guy Be Giving His Girlfriend Monthly Allowance? by samzie(m): 4:20am On Sep 17, 2015
Whizzcute:
Goodday Folks!

This matter has really been disturbing me when i discovered how rampant it's becoming.
But how should a guy be paying his girlfriend monthly allowance?
I personally think that:

So what do you think GUYS?

nothing wrong with it....but the only thing i can say is she will begin to see it as her birthright and it must continue to comeforth
Re: Why Should A Guy Be Giving His Girlfriend Monthly Allowance? by Nobody: 5:01am On Sep 17, 2015
daft guys do that... let them be, they would learn their lesson.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerians Complain When Rich Marry The Rich? / Romantical Mathematics. / Sex During Pregnancy: Yes Or No?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.