Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,358 members, 7,843,060 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

i am from jail now am going to Visit A Real Witchman - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / i am from jail now am going to Visit A Real Witchman (5379 Views)

Defection: I Am Going Nowhere -ekweremadu Replies APC / This Man Orubebe Should Be In Jail Now – Oshiomhole / Visit A Real Witchman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: i am from jail now am going to Visit A Real Witchman by Ojiofor: 1:29pm On Aug 02, 2015
This guy from his story just came out of jail and broke.his problem is not spiritual,he needs money but doesn't want to be direct about it.that's my own understanding of his story.
Re: i am from jail now am going to Visit A Real Witchman by emamos: 2:32pm On Aug 02, 2015
Ojiofor:
This guy from his story just came out of jail and broke.his problem is not spiritual,he needs money but doesn't want to be direct about it.that's my own understanding of his story.
you got it bro
Re: i am from jail now am going to Visit A Real Witchman by Gboliwe: 6:05pm On Aug 02, 2015
mamboroo:
yes
Its a long story but the guy whose money was stolen still needs his money back
He is not satisfied with the punishment
I wish I could explain everything here
But who cares anyway

I care. Trust me I do. And if after serving your jail term the person still wants his money, maybe there is a flaw somewhere. I advice you share your story, we have very intelligent lawyers, policemen, welfare officials etal on this site. I am sure, very sure you will get good advice.
Re: i am from jail now am going to Visit A Real Witchman by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 02, 2015
Gboliwe:

I care. Trust me I do. And if after serving your jail term the person still wants his money, maybe there is a flaw somewhere. I advice you share your story, we have very intelligent lawyers, policemen, welfare officials etal on this site. I am sure, very sure you will get good advice.
thank you for your concern but am not sure I don't trust anything
But let me ask you who puts me in prison
Police lawyers etc OK?
So if they are here they will just pretend to be nice .
But in action they are devil
Re: i am from jail now am going to Visit A Real Witchman by Gboliwe: 6:17pm On Aug 02, 2015
mamboroo:
thank you for your concern but am not sure I don't trust anything
But let me ask you who puts me in prison
Police lawyers etc OK?
So if they are here they will just pretend to be nice .
But in action they are devil

Not all of them is bad. There are still good ones. You don't have the vaguest idea the caliber of people who visit and use this site. Share your story as honestly as it happened, I am certain, doubly sure you will not only find peace but the solution won't take long again.
Re: i am from jail now am going to Visit A Real Witchman by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 02, 2015
Gboliwe:

Not all of them is bad. There are still good ones. You don't have the vaguest idea the caliber of people who visit and use this site. Share your story as honestly as it happened, I am certain, doubly sure you will not only find peace but the solution won't take long again.
OK wait tommorow cause I have to consult my friend
U see it will involve some big names am afraid
Re: i am from jail now am going to Visit A Real Witchman by Gboliwe: 6:52pm On Aug 02, 2015
mamboroo:

So they sent you to jail unjustly and you are still protecting them? It's not done that way my dear. Like I said, you will likely find justice and peace here if you tell your story truthfully and in detail too
Re: i am from jail now am going to Visit A Real Witchman by ahaika23: 9:06pm On Aug 02, 2015
Nigeria36:

Please which Investigation Agency do u work with?
You do not expect me to disclose that information do you?
Re: i am from jail now am going to Visit A Real Witchman by ahaika23: 9:09pm On Aug 02, 2015
Gboliwe:

So they sent you to jail unjustly and you are still protecting them? It's not done that way my dear. Like I said, you will likely find justice and peace here if you tell your story truthfully and in detail too
She cooked this up, my conclusion!
Re: i am from jail now am going to Visit A Real Witchman by emamos: 9:58pm On Aug 02, 2015
mamboroo:
everyone around me knows my problem
My family relatives, friends but they can't help.
Its not a secret
mamboroo:

Re: i am from jail now am going to Visit A Real Witchman by emamos: 10:03pm On Aug 02, 2015
ahaika23:
Re: i am from jail now am going to Visit A Real Witchman by akinloluwao: 10:48pm On Aug 02, 2015
ahaika23:
seconded
Re: i am from jail now am going to Visit A Real Witchman by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 10, 2015
ahaika23:
You do not expect me to disclose that information do you?
So where u work is now classified? Ok nah, good luck.
Re: i am from jail now am going to Visit A Real Witchman by papaejima1: 12:36am On Aug 11, 2015
I smell lies.

Many of you are just falling for a scammer.

This is classic social engineering.
Pity!
Re: i am from jail now am going to Visit A Real Witchman by ccollins(m): 1:16am On Aug 11, 2015
Yes I notice that the OP is indeed a criminal and theif.. try to scam and you find yourself in jail really.. if you serious piet picture so we can see f or our selves
Re: i am from jail now am going to Visit A Real Witchman by Ganjafama(m): 10:46am On Aug 12, 2015
DeCleff:

We don't advertise miracles but we see and live with it on daily basis.
Are u ready to be free from ur heavy problems?
Are u ready to confess ur sins and forsake them?
If yes, then come to Brotherhood Of The Cross And Star.
We don't need ur money or material things.
U don't have to be a member either.
Just come and taste the goodness of Olumba Olumba Obu.
God Bless U
Here comes one of the deceivers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IPOB And MASSOB Reject South East Governors Resolutions / WAEC Applaud LASG Swift Response To The Fire At Their Office / 150 APC Members Defect To PDP In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.