Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,496 members, 7,826,869 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

i am from jail now am going to Visit A Real Witchman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / i am from jail now am going to Visit A Real Witchman (5355 Views)

Defection: I Am Going Nowhere -ekweremadu Replies APC / This Man Orubebe Should Be In Jail Now – Oshiomhole / Visit A Real Witchman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

i am from jail now am going to Visit A Real Witchman by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 01, 2015
Tomorrow am going to see a spiritualist or witchdoctor u can say
This is due to my heavy problems in my life
I have done everything went church to church for prayers
Fasting all day
Praying all day
Contacting gods servant all over the word
Repenting ,asking for gods mercy and grace but no way out!
So tommorow am going to this side of the world
Am a christian
I love god so much
I don't know why he doesn't help me but am tired I can't live like this
So am asking is it bad to accept help from spiritualist
Note.this man am going to see is a real one.he doesn't take even a single penny.and nothing fails him.
I was delaying to see him cause I know it is a sin.but am suffering now.
Pls advice
Re: i am from jail now am going to Visit A Real Witchman by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 01, 2015
Islam offers salvation

4 Likes

Re: i am from jail now am going to Visit A Real Witchman by Idiataqueen(f): 3:37pm On Aug 01, 2015
[quote author=wahabian post=36499958]Islam offers salvation[/quote MUMU

10 Likes

Re: i am from jail now am going to Visit A Real Witchman by Idiataqueen(f): 3:40pm On Aug 01, 2015
Mr man God Is Able,Dont U Know Dis Might Be Ur Trial Why Cant U Continue With Ur Prayer And Have Faith In God.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: i am from jail now am going to Visit A Real Witchman by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 01, 2015
Idiataqueen:
Mr man God Is Able,Dont U Know Dis Might Be Ur Trial Why Cant U Continue With Ur Prayer And Have Faith In God.
do u think god tries a person?
What will he achieve from my suffering?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: i am from jail now am going to Visit A Real Witchman by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 01, 2015
wahabian:
Islam offers salvation
how?

1 Like

Re: i am from jail now am going to Visit A Real Witchman by Idiataqueen(f): 3:55pm On Aug 01, 2015
mamboroo:
do u think god tries a person?
What will he achieve from my suffering?
Yes God Do,tell me wat is ur problem pls go to uch then u will know dat ur problem is small.
Re: i am from jail now am going to Visit A Real Witchman by Idiataqueen(f): 3:59pm On Aug 01, 2015
Without problem no glory,who is in d bible dat did not have problem when joseph was taken into captivity, if he has backslide do u think he will ever become d firstman in egpty? Ur problem today is d step to ur glory.EVERY THING HAVE A REASON.
Re: i am from jail now am going to Visit A Real Witchman by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 01, 2015
Idiataqueen:
Yes God Do,tell me wat is ur problem pls go to uch then u will know dat ur problem is small.
what will he achieve from my suffering then?
Re: i am from jail now am going to Visit A Real Witchman by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 01, 2015
Idiataqueen:
Without problem no glory,who is in d bible dat did not have problem when joseph was taken into captivity, if he has backslide do u think he will ever become d firstman in egpty? Ur problem today is d step to ur glory.EVERY THING HAVE A REASON.
this is too much! I can't take it anymore
Re: i am from jail now am going to Visit A Real Witchman by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 01, 2015
Don't do it. Better live in hardship and wait for God's time than to allow satan enter your life.

It's just like jumping from frying pan to fire...seconds before the frying pan was about to be put down from fire.

Keep hustling man, every hustler has a payday.
Re: i am from jail now am going to Visit A Real Witchman by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 01, 2015
Jacide:
Don't do it. Better live in penury and wait for God's time than to allow satan enter your life.

It's just like jumping from frying pan to fire...seconds before the frying pan was about to be put down from fire.

Keep hustling man, every hustler has a payday.
what is wrong from receiving help from a spiritualist!
Who give them the power?
Do all powers in this world came from god
Re: i am from jail now am going to Visit A Real Witchman by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 01, 2015
mamboroo:
what is wrong from receiving help from a spiritualist!
Who give them the power?
Do all powers in this world came from god

Ask yourself, what is wrong in making friends with shekau instead of the Nigerian police? Yes, shekau will help you when you need him (it's the same guns they carry) but remember, one day, shekau might turn and consume you when he doesn't see what else to strike.

2 Likes

Re: i am from jail now am going to Visit A Real Witchman by socialmediaman: 4:12pm On Aug 01, 2015
mamboroo:
Fasting all day
Praying all day
Am a christian
I love god so much
Note.this man am going to see is a real one.he doesn't take even a single penny.and nothing fails him.
Pls advice

What if you finish going to that man, he tells you this and that, when you finish doing them, it doesn't work, have you thought about that? Maybe your problem is lack of the right information to solve your problem, that's If it's not something outside your control, like health
Re: i am from jail now am going to Visit A Real Witchman by Idiataqueen(f): 4:53pm On Aug 01, 2015
mamboroo:
this is too much! I can't take it anymore
U will God grace is sufficient for u, is just a TRIAL keep going God Say in his word dat my thought for u is goodness,prosperity not evil.
Re: i am from jail now am going to Visit A Real Witchman by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 01, 2015
Idiataqueen:
U will God grace is sufficient for u, is just a TRIAL keep going God Say in his word dat my thought for u is goodness,prosperity not evil.
I don't believe anymore
And if I believe I don't know if it is real
Re: i am from jail now am going to Visit A Real Witchman by Idiataqueen(f): 5:06pm On Aug 01, 2015
mamboroo:
I don't believe anymore And if I believe I don't know if it is real
it REAL! Just wait on God.
Re: i am from jail now am going to Visit A Real Witchman by gists: 5:32pm On Aug 01, 2015
The problem with people is we think our problem is the worst in the world.
OP I will just ask you a simple question: DO YOU HONESTLY THINK THE WITCHDOCTOR YOU WANT TO VISIT DOESN'T HAVE PROBLEMS HIS OWN?
I can bet he has his own problems too. Same goes for all the pastors you have visited.
True God doesn't gain anything from your misery. But tell me one Biblical figure that didn't face adversity in life.

I don't know what your challenge is but as a Muslim I can bet that your problem will be solved whether you visit the witchdoctor or not as long as you continue to be prayerful and faithful to God. We are told to seek God's help with PATIENCE, PERSEVERANCE AND PRAYERS. But the problem is if you visit the witchdoctor, your issue may come to an end immediately and you will attribute the solution to the witchdoctor or his power or his god.
Besides I can also bet that his solution will cost you far much more than you are going through.

1 Like

Re: i am from jail now am going to Visit A Real Witchman by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 01, 2015
gists:
The problem with people is we think our problem is the worst in the world.
OP I will just ask you a simple question: DO YOU HONESTLY THINK THE WITCHDOCTOR YOU WANT TO VISIT DOESN'T HAVE PROBLEMS HIS OWN?
I can bet he has his own problems too. Same goes for all the pastors you have visited.
True God doesn't gain anything from your misery. But tell me one Biblical figure that didn't face adversity in life.

I don't know what your challenge is but as a Muslim I can bet that your problem will be solved whether you visit the witchdoctor or not as long as you continue to be prayerful and faithful to God. We are told to seek God's help with PATIENCE, PERSEVERANCE AND PRAYERS. But the problem is if you visit the witchdoctor, your issue may come to an end immediately and you will attribute the solution to the witchdoctor or his power or his god.
Besides I can also bet that his solution will cost you far much more than you are going through.
yes I think the man has his own problems too!
But even if you have problems that's doesn't limit you from helping another right?
And god place this people on earth to help
Re: i am from jail now am going to Visit A Real Witchman by akinloluwao: 5:50pm On Aug 01, 2015
Your mind is already made up. Please go ahead and wait for the consequencies.

1 Like

Re: i am from jail now am going to Visit A Real Witchman by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 01, 2015
akinloluwao:
Your mind is already made up. Please go ahead and wait for the consequencies.
I wish I won't go
But really I can't help
Re: i am from jail now am going to Visit A Real Witchman by akinloluwao: 6:00pm On Aug 01, 2015
mamboroo:
I wish I won't go
But really I can't help
drop your number. Are you on whatsapp
Re: i am from jail now am going to Visit A Real Witchman by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 01, 2015
akinloluwao:
drop your number. Are you on whatsapp
I don't know those things what sup or what am from jail can you imagine? Am suffering my dear ...I wish I could die
Re: i am from jail now am going to Visit A Real Witchman by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 01, 2015
mamboroo:
Fasting all day
Praying all day
Am a christian
I love god so much
Pls advice
try Islam I'm sure u will nt regret it

1 Like

Re: i am from jail now am going to Visit A Real Witchman by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 01, 2015
neurologist:
try Islam I'm sure u will nt regret it
those religion things!!!
How?just tell me how
Is Islamic God the same with Christianity?
Do they differ?
Re: i am from jail now am going to Visit A Real Witchman by orunto27: 6:09pm On Aug 01, 2015
Go. If he doesn't fall as you have just said, he has his power from God, the father of our Lord Jesus christ. Tell him for me he will never fail any one . for ever IJN!!!!
Re: i am from jail now am going to Visit A Real Witchman by akinloluwao: 6:10pm On Aug 01, 2015
mamboroo:
I don't know those things what sup or what am from jail can you imagine? Am suffering my dear ...I wish I could die
don't you have a phone? Drop your phone number
Re: i am from jail now am going to Visit A Real Witchman by gists: 6:12pm On Aug 01, 2015
mamboroo:
yes I think the man has his own problems too!
But even if you have problems that's doesn't limit you from helping another right?
And god place this people on earth to help
So why couldn't he use the power of his god to solve his problem? I personally believe we ALL have DIRECT connection GOD even though for some of us our connections are corroded. But the direct line is still there. So we don't really need any intermediary to reach HIM. At best just seek advice from peopleinstead of going from one religious house to another looking for solutions. There was no intermediary when God created you and HE certainly didn't consult any entity before creating you.

Do you really think God hasn't seen your situation or heard your voice? He is not blind and He can hear you. For me I have prayed for some things in the past that were not given. After some years, I had to THANK God for not granting those prayers. I don't know what you are asking for, but may be you will be like me in some time in future.

Another thing you shod remember is that the cartapilar has to pass througb the cacoon before transforming to a beautiful butterfly. A stone in the catapult has to be pulled back before launching and flying much further ahead. Maybe you are just in a preparatory phase. But then I don't know. What I know is seeking such help will cost you far much more than what you are going g through right now.

For me I suggest you remain faithful to God. Keep on praying to God to give you the strength to see you through this trying times. Be rest assured He will not test anyone beyond what each person can bear and there are people going through worse situations.

2 Likes

Re: i am from jail now am going to Visit A Real Witchman by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 01, 2015
gists:

So why couldn't he use the power of his god to solve his problem? I personally believe we ALL have DIRECT connection GOD even though for some of us our connections are corroded. But the direct line is still there. So we don't really need any intermediary to reach HIM. At best just seek advice from peopleinstead of going from one religious house to another looking for solutions. There was no intermediary when God created you and HE certainly didn't consult any entity before creating you.

Do you really think God hasn't seen your situation or heard your voice? He is not blind and He can hear you. For me I have prayed for some things in the past that were not given. After some years, I had to THANK God for not granting those prayers. I don't know what you are asking for, but may be you will be like me in some time in future.

Another thing you shod remember is that the cartapilar has to pass througb the cacoon before transforming to a beautiful butterfly. A stone in the catapult has to be pulled back before launching and flying much further ahead. Maybe you are just in a preparatory phase. But then I don't know. What I know is seeking such help will cost you far much more than what you are going g through right now.

For me I suggest you remain faithful to God. Keep on praying to God to give you the strength to see you through this trying times. Be rest assured He will not test anyone beyond what each person can bear and there are people going through worse situations.
my dear I wish to see god the way you see him
I would have said the same as you said
But if you would have been in my situation
Only then you can give me a proper answer!
Re: i am from jail now am going to Visit A Real Witchman by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 01, 2015
gists:

am just an ordinary human being ,a poor woman yes am a sinner but I deserve gods grace and mercy right?why am I suffering like this
Re: i am from jail now am going to Visit A Real Witchman by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 01, 2015
akinloluwao:
don't you have a phone? Drop your phone number
oooh thank you for your concern but this phone is not mine
Re: i am from jail now am going to Visit A Real Witchman by socialmediaman: 6:32pm On Aug 01, 2015
mamboroo:
my dear I wish to see god the way you see him
I would have said the same as you said
But if you would have been in my situation
Only then you can give me a proper answer!

Go ahead and say your problem, there's nothing to hide anymore when things get out of hand, open up to someone privately or publicly and you could get some help, else you might end up in cowardly acts

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Update On The Biafra Agitation In Onitsha (photos) / Full List Of Governors That Cannot Win Election In Nigeria Again Come 2019. / It Has Gone Tribal In Oyo State Buhari/osinbajo Gaining Momentum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.