Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,327 members, 7,853,491 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:40 PM

i am from jail now am going to Visit A Real Witchman - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / i am from jail now am going to Visit A Real Witchman (5390 Views)

Defection: I Am Going Nowhere -ekweremadu Replies APC / This Man Orubebe Should Be In Jail Now – Oshiomhole / Visit A Real Witchman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: i am from jail now am going to Visit A Real Witchman by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 01, 2015
socialmediaman:

Go ahead and say your problem, there's nothing to hide anymore when things get out of hand, open up to someone privately or publicly and you could get some help, else you might end up in cowardly acts
everyone around me knows my problem
My family relatives friends but they can't help.
Its not a secret
Re: i am from jail now am going to Visit A Real Witchman by gists: 6:45pm On Aug 01, 2015
mamboroo:
am just an ordinary human being ,a poor woman yes am a sinner but I deserve gods grace and mercy right?why am I suffering like this
Tell me one human being in this world who is not a sinner. We are all sinners so God cannot set a special punishment for just you alone. As for grace, I can also tell you we all have God's grace in our lives in one form or another - and that includes you. Even though you may not realize or admit it.
I am sure there are many people on nairaland that are more knowledgable than me.
So if you don't mind you can share part of your issues with the house. Of course remove all personal info or just use fictitious names. You never know what someone can come up with.
Certainly, patronizing a witchdoctor is not a solution.
Re: i am from jail now am going to Visit A Real Witchman by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 01, 2015
mamboroo:
those religion things!!! How?just tell me how Is Islamic God the same with Christianity? Do they differ?
I don't know..but islam doesn't practice trinity

1 Like

Re: i am from jail now am going to Visit A Real Witchman by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 01, 2015
gists:

Tell me one human being in this world who is not a sinner. We are all sinners so God cannot set a special punishment for just you alone. As for grace, I can also tell you we all have God's grace in our lives in one form or another - and that includes you. Even though you may not realize or admit it.
I am sure there are many people on nairaland that are more knowledgable than me.
So if you don't mind you can share part of your issues with the house. Of course remove all personal info or just use fictitious names. You never know what someone can come up with.
Certainly, patronizing a witchdoctor is not a solution.
even if I share with the world you will just symphasise with me here and everyone will forget like other stories!
Honestly I wish I could have even a little relief?
Am from jail
Re: i am from jail now am going to Visit A Real Witchman by gists: 6:57pm On Aug 01, 2015
OK I may have an idea of your situation.
But trust me if that is really your issue, I think it is a big thing. But not as big as I thought it was.
I don't know your financial situation but I think you need a change of environment. Go somewhre far and start a new life. Thank God you are a graduate. I'm sure you will share nice testimony in a few years.

##modified##
I have seen your issue. And you have confirmed it. Stigma is pretty bad in this part of the world. So I suggest a change of environment. 4get adoption for now. You are not the oldest. You are still very much in your prime.
Re: i am from jail now am going to Visit A Real Witchman by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 01, 2015
gists:
But trust me if that is really your issue, I think it is a big thing. But not as big as I thought it was.
I don't know your financial situation but I think you need a change of environment. Go somewhre far and start a new life. Thank God you are a graduate. I'm sure you will share nice testimony in a few years.
I wish to.die
But I know I can't do anything about that
Its hard to get employment because I was convicted
So many complications ...
I used to love god so very much
But what he did to me is not fair....
Re: i am from jail now am going to Visit A Real Witchman by virus05(m): 7:11pm On Aug 01, 2015
mamboroo:
I don't believe anymore
And if I believe I don't know if it is real
if i tell you my own problem.. U will close dis thread.. But it's better for me to die clean. Than to die a sinner.. God will do it.. I'v heard testimonies..me nd ma parents have been in dis bondage for more dan 8 yrs..but i know God will do it for us.. So just wait on him.. When solution is coming it will come in a big way..note: God it real

2 Likes

Re: i am from jail now am going to Visit A Real Witchman by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 01, 2015
gists:

##modified##
I have seen your issue. And you have confirmed it. Stigma is pretty bad in this part of the world. So I suggest a change of environment. 4get adoption for now. You are not the oldest. You are still very much in your prime. As for joystick, I'm sure that will be sorted out with time
I just came from college luckily I was employed somewhere as accountant
One day there was theft in office the one I was in control
The guys my superior I think they are responsible made it to be seen am responsible
The issue went to court u know corruption
I was convicted
I though am free the owner is after me he needs his money can you imagine.
Where will I get $30,000after those days in jail
Re: i am from jail now am going to Visit A Real Witchman by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 01, 2015
virus05:

if i tell you my own problem.. U will close dis thread.. But it's better for me to die clean. Than to die a sinner.. God will do it.. I'v heard testimonies..me nd ma parents have been in dis bondage for more dan 8 yrs..but i know God will do it for us.. So just wait on him.. When solution is coming it will come in a big way..note: God it real
have you been in jail?
Re: i am from jail now am going to Visit A Real Witchman by socialmediaman: 7:23pm On Aug 01, 2015
mamboroo:
everyone around me knows my problem
My family relatives friends but they can't help.
Its not a secret

I'll suggest you create a new thread, describe your problem, put as much necessary detail as possible so that people understand what exactly you need, I can see your choices are between God and a metaphysician. When you have stated the problem, people might offer suggestions you didn't think about
Re: i am from jail now am going to Visit A Real Witchman by gists: 7:36pm On Aug 01, 2015
mamboroo:
I just came from college luckily I was employed somewhere as accountant
One day there was theft in office the one I was in control
The guys my superior I think they are responsible made it to be seen am responsible
The issue went to court u know corruption
I was convicted
I though am free the owner is after me he needs his money can you imagine.
Where will I get $30,000after those days in jail
First let's get this straight
!) Your problem is not spiritual; it is not health; it is not even directly economic. So there is not much a witchdoctor can do for you.
2) Are you saying the owner of the money is still after you for the money which you were wrongly jailed for?
the Owner of the money can't possibly still be after you. Not when you served the jail term. Could this be what you want to visit the witchdoctor for? To get him off your back? Unfortunately I am not a lawyer. But if you have served the jail term, he shouldn't still be troubling you for the money. I'm sure there are legal outfits that can come to your aid without you paying - especially if you are living in Lagos.
Re: i am from jail now am going to Visit A Real Witchman by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 01, 2015
gists:

!) Your problem is not spiritual; it is not health; it is not even directly economic. So there is not much a witchdoctor can do for you.
2) Are you saying the owner of the money is still after you for the money which you were wrongly jailed for?
the Owner of the money can't possibly still be after you. Not when you served the jail term. Could this be what you want to visit the witchdoctor for? To get him off your back? Unfortunately I am not a lawyer. But if you have served the jail term, he shouldn't still be troubling you for the money. I'm sure there are legal outfits that can come to your aid without you paying - especially if you are living in Lagos.
it is a long story my dear
Very long but no solutions
I need piece but I can't find any
Re: i am from jail now am going to Visit A Real Witchman by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 01, 2015
mamboroo:
how?
There is a prescribed solution to every situation in Islam.
Re: i am from jail now am going to Visit A Real Witchman by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 01, 2015
mamboroo:
how?
Re: i am from jail now am going to Visit A Real Witchman by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 01, 2015
wahabian:

OK just tell me the dozage
Re: i am from jail now am going to Visit A Real Witchman by gists: 8:01pm On Aug 01, 2015
mamboroo:
it is a long story my dear
Very long but no solutions
I need piece but I can't find any
Is the case still in court?
If it is still in court, get legal help.
If its not in court, consider a long vacation to somewhere far.
Re: i am from jail now am going to Visit A Real Witchman by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 01, 2015
gists:

Is the case still in court?
If it is still in court, get legal help.
If its not in court, consider a long vacation to somewhere far.
the case is out of court
Where will I go I don't have even a single penny
And why this why me
Re: i am from jail now am going to Visit A Real Witchman by virus05(m): 8:10pm On Aug 01, 2015
mamboroo:
have you been in jail?
lol. So you want to tell me dat is jail dat is ur problem.. God is bigger than all problem.. Let me tell you something God answer prayers.. Goto God in prayer same way u ask your biological father for something.. Acknowledge dat u r a sinner..no need of shouting wen praying.. Goto a place whr u will feel comfortable..and i tell you ..God will surely answer you.. Coz i tried it.. And now i am seeing signs that God is answering me.. If God sees ur sin. Why wont he see/hear you when praying.. God works in mysterious ways..

1 Like

Re: i am from jail now am going to Visit A Real Witchman by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 01, 2015
virus05:
lol. So you want to tell me dat is jail dat is ur problem.. God is bigger than all problem.. Let me tell you something God answer prayers.. Goto God in prayer same way u ask your biological father for something.. Acknowledge dat u r a sinner..no need of shouting wen praying.. Goto a place whr u will feel comfortable..and i tell you ..God will surely answer you.. Coz i tried it.. And now i am seeing signs that God is answering me.. If God sees ur sin. Why wont he see/hear you when praying.. God works in mysterious ways..
do you think my prayers are not enough?
Re: i am from jail now am going to Visit A Real Witchman by gists: 8:40pm On Aug 01, 2015
mamboroo:
the case is out of court
Where will I go I don't have even a single penny
And why this why me
Since the case has ended, why is the guy still after you. I guess its part of the long story undecided
But get this fact. Asking "why me", "why this" or any other form of self lamentation or pity will not solve any problem. It will only make you more feel miserable about yourself and your self esteem nose-dive even further. The situation is here. That is your reality. The least you can do for your self is to pick yourself up, dust your body and rollup your sleeve and face the greater challenges that lie ahead of you. I know you will say its easy for me to write this because I am not in your shoes. But the truth is you cannot overcome this by folding your arms and questioning God "why me".nYou need to get moving.

I suggested travelling because I assumed stigmatization may also be part of your problem. So If this is workable, ask your friends and relatives far away (i.e where your story is not the talk of the town) if you can come stay with them for a while and look for job when you get there. Also when you get there, look for a good church/mosque with and participate in their programs or even voluntary associations like lions, rotary, sport club etc. Just get really social. try convince your friends and relative where you are living now to help with fund for the trip -except they have a better solution.
Re: i am from jail now am going to Visit A Real Witchman by stepo707: 8:51pm On Aug 01, 2015
Tis one you are mentioningmoney in dollars.are you not in nigeria?
But watever thing please don't do anyting foolish.from what you said it seemed you were jailed unjustly? Are you saying you did not commit any crime for wic you were jailed for?
I also noticed you might need a job for survival.
Who do you stay wit at the moment?why are your family refusing to help you?

1 Like

Re: i am from jail now am going to Visit A Real Witchman by ahaika23: 9:01pm On Aug 01, 2015
Let me help. Do you have an idea of who might be the ones that stole the money? If yes, then you must go after them. That is the only way to get your life back! If you reply, we can figure out a way around this. It could take some time but it is the only way around this little problem of yours. I call it little because it's not so complicate and there is a way out!
Re: i am from jail now am going to Visit A Real Witchman by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 01, 2015
ahaika23:
Let me help. Do you have an idea of who might be the ones that stole the money? If yes, then you must go after them. That is the only way to get your life back! If you reply, we can figure out a way around this. It could take some time but it is the only way around this little problem of yours. I call it little because it's not so complicate and there is a way out!
its not easy as you think my dear...
Re: i am from jail now am going to Visit A Real Witchman by beright: 9:10pm On Aug 01, 2015
mamboroo:
do you think my prayers are not enough?
a line of prayer with faith is enough to give d needed result. But pls dont go to a witchdoctor, encourage urself with psalm 37. Build a personal relationship with God and learn to have a quiet time to meditate and it will surprise u how much peace u will enjoy within. Let God solve your problem for u. I once had a problem that lasted for 4yrs within that period a guy that had similar problem committed suicide all i did was to let go and carried myself as if i had no problem trusting God for help. Today that problem is history. Obj was in jail and still became a president so you too can conquer this challenge of yours
Re: i am from jail now am going to Visit A Real Witchman by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 01, 2015
stepo707:
But watever thing please don't do anyting foolish.from what you said it seemed you were jailed unjustly? Are you saying you did not commit any crime for wic you were jailed for?
am in Nigeria
Dollar is everywhere
Re: i am from jail now am going to Visit A Real Witchman by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 01, 2015
stepo707:
am staying with my family but they can't help
Re: i am from jail now am going to Visit A Real Witchman by ogele: 9:20pm On Aug 01, 2015
[color=#000099][b]Guy i pray you did not get there at the point when the Spiritualist is telling one of his members that his time is up unless he donate someone in exchange for his head. And you just walk in at that point in time..... It means you own is finish for life, cos he will want to use your blood or whatever they need from your body to satisfy the man who is already a member..................So if you are tired of life and not getting help from God after fasting and praying all these while, my advise is for you to enter a bus to 3rd mainland Bridge, when you get there, just jump in to the Ocean... and if you are not in Lagos i will advise you run into a moving Mack Truck fully loaded with sand........ Why not just died and escape all these pains you are going about complaining...Coming here to complain does not make any sense or telling the general public where you want to go...... At least when you die you have automatically created space for people seeking for space.... Someone will pack into your house as a new tenant. If you are the first son your immediate Junior will take over as the first son happily... Abeg no waste time to die abeg...... Since you nolonger have faith in God, just go and die period
[/b]
[/color]

2 Likes

Re: i am from jail now am going to Visit A Real Witchman by iamrealdeji(m): 10:00pm On Aug 01, 2015
gists:

bros,that I got confused when I read that comment as well,it's always like if you can't pay my money,you go to jail,the person she's owing can't be after her again after her jail term,so what's really happening? Also,the money is in dollars which makes it to be somewhere outside Nigeria,can a foreigner be disturbing a Nigerian for such again and can a Nigerian be incarcerated in Nigeria because of money that missed outside Nigeria? Because if it were to be in naira,now converted to dollars,the money should not end with all zeros cos conversion of naira to dollars should have some little odd numbers and not all zeroes at the back due to conversion rate and bank charges,etc,but having 4 zeroes at the back makes it dollars
Re: i am from jail now am going to Visit A Real Witchman by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 01, 2015
iamrealdeji:
bros,that I got confused when I read that comment as well,it's always like if you can't pay my money,you go to jail,the person she's owing can't be after her again after her jail term,so what's really happening? Also,the money is in dollars which makes it to be somewhere outside Nigeria,can a foreigner be disturbing a Nigerian for such again and can a Nigerian be incarcerated in Nigeria because of money that missed outside Nigeria? Because if it were to be in naira,now converted to dollars,the money should not end with all zeros cos conversion of naira to dollars should have some little odd numbers and not all zeroes at the back due to conversion rate and bank charges,etc,but having 4 zeroes at the back makes it dollars
listen guys
First thanx a lot for your concern...
Tomorrow I will explain in detail
Its is confusing yes it is
Do you think am mad to see a witch
You will be more surprised when you hear the full story
Re: i am from jail now am going to Visit A Real Witchman by iamrealdeji(m): 10:31pm On Aug 01, 2015
beright:

a line of prayer with faith is enough to give d needed result. But pls dont go to a witchdoctor, encourage urself with psalm 37. Build a personal relationship with God and learn to have a quiet time to meditate and it will surprise u how much peace u will enjoy within. Let God solve your problem for u. I once had a problem that lasted for 4yrs within that period a guy that had similar problem committed suicide all i did was to let go and carried myself as if i had no problem trusting God for help. Today that problem is history. Obj was in jail and still became a president so you too can conquer this challenge of yours
really? What problem is that that would make a guy commit suicide?
Re: i am from jail now am going to Visit A Real Witchman by UrennaNkoli(f): 11:38pm On Aug 01, 2015
wahabian:
Islam offers salvation
May you and your religion Islam burn to ashes.

2 Likes

Re: i am from jail now am going to Visit A Real Witchman by Nobody: 11:42pm On Aug 01, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
May you and your religion Islam burn to ashes.
Wooow,is that what your pastor taught you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Did Nnamdi Kanu Really Ask Igbos To Kill Yoruba People. / AUDIO: Listen To El-zakzaky Phone Call To Iran During Army Raid At His Home / Enugu Government Reassures Residents Of Adequate Potable Water Supply Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.