Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,789 members, 7,831,549 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Tribalism Has Never Been The Problem Of Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribalism Has Never Been The Problem Of Nigeria (3974 Views)

The Damage Tribalism Has Done To Nigeria / Counter Thread: Tribalism Has Come To Stay / Dear Mods, Ban Princdebola201 Now! Tribalism Has Eaten Deep In Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribalism Has Never Been The Problem Of Nigeria by truefact: 8:15pm On Aug 01, 2015
Why dont yorubas want their own country? Why are they always against bbiafrans getting their own country?

2 Likes

Re: Tribalism Has Never Been The Problem Of Nigeria by huptin(m): 8:22pm On Aug 01, 2015
PPAngel:

And why is that an insult?

Outside Lagos, the SW states can't survive without federal allocations.

Mention one state in SE that can survive without federal allocations, thank God south west has one.

1 Like

Re: Tribalism Has Never Been The Problem Of Nigeria by Flyoruboy(m): 8:24pm On Aug 01, 2015
I laugh in chinese. OP wrote:

PPAngel:
"The only region that does not seem to have a clear defined ideological base other than maintaining opposition is the SW. This region still has all the hallmarks of tribal politics but lurking beneath this facade is the quest for economical emancipation. The SW needs Nigeria more than they will want to admit it."

On what basis did you arrive these jaundiced conclusions, if I may ask? You call us the 'hallmark of tribal politics', yet we still allow non-indigenes in our midst to contest and win elections into our state assemblies, and even represent the state at the Federal level. Yorubas are the hallmark of tribal politics, yet we gladly sell land to your kinsmen -- something even your SE kinsmen acknowledge they don't do to non-indigenes in Igboland and even taunt us about their people 'buying up our lands'. Truth of the matter is that the SW has been a magnet for your folks since long before independence. The Region set the benchmark and standard in development ahead of any other long before independence or Oil discovery. Ask your parents and grandparents why they chose to rather school at University College (now UI) and UCH located in Ibadan long before independence and oil discovery, than build a worthy replica for their own folks in the SE.

"The SW needs Nigeria more than they will want to admit it."

This is the biggest lie in the history of big lies. Let's do a quick fact-check. The South West is the largest contributor of non-oil revenue to the Federal coffers. FACT. According to the rebased GDP estimate figures contained in the National Economic Report, Agriculture accounts for 22.1% of GDP, while Crude Oil and Gas accounts for 15.8% (download the NER report here: http://documents.worldbank.org/curated/en/2014/07/19883231/nigeria-economic-report-no-2 ). Add to that fact that the region is industrializing faster than any other in the entire country, thanks to the avalanche of FDI.

According to Adesina the former Agric Minister, Nigeria exported $10billion dollars worth of Cocoa last year (http://businessdayonline.com/2014/11/nigeria-exports-10bn-raw-cocoa-annually). More than 90% of that revenue emanated from the SW. That doesn't include other Agric export earnings (from Tobacco, Cashew, e.t.c) contributed by the region and generated as revenue for the Federal government. Now, bear in mind that the revenue generated from the air and seaports, as well as customs border posts, running into additional billions of dollars, all generated from the SW, also goes into the federal coffers -- and the region doesn't even receive any "13% derivation" from these earnings as the Niger Delta does on Oil revenue. The South West states currently receive more allocations from the center than the SE states simply coz they contribute more to the national commonwealth, simple. Can you present to me any verifiable data of the SE contribution to the the Nigerian commonwealth?

These are verifiable facts with the data to back them up. There's no value that the Igboman is adding to Yorubaland that cannot be replicated in his absense. Not one. We have our own Film industry. We have our own manufacturing industry. We have our own Universities. We have our own artisans and traders that can quickly replace yours in the event that they are relocated for whatever reason. So pray tell what exactly you mean by that statement that the SW needs Nigeria more than the other way round? When we already contribute our share in Oil revenue (from Ondo) and Agric. We also generate revenue via VAT and our sea and land borders.

Like I asked earlier, what does your own region contribute to the National economy?

1 Like

Re: Tribalism Has Never Been The Problem Of Nigeria by Ayekotoo(m): 8:44pm On Aug 01, 2015
PPAngel:

y
Tell us which of the States in south east can survive without federal allocations?

1 Like

Re: Tribalism Has Never Been The Problem Of Nigeria by Ayekotoo(m): 8:48pm On Aug 01, 2015
PPAngel:

I will easily feed you for a year.

Send me your PayPal account let me send you 5k for dinner.

I heard the hunger games is heating up in Osun.

And the prostitution game in IMO is heating down?

1 Like

Re: Tribalism Has Never Been The Problem Of Nigeria by PPAngel(f): 8:50pm On Aug 01, 2015
Ayekotoo:
y
Tell us which of the States in south east can survive without federal allocations?

First off I am not Ibo.

I can not overstate that fact more.

What I know is that in the whole polity the SE and SS have the lowest civil servant population other than Cross River.

I don't consider Edo in anyway a SS state.

This goes to show that the peoples of these two mentioned regions do not depend on state salaries but rather have other means to survive. Can you say that Aba is a civil servant state like Ekiti? Can you compare Delta to Osun?

By the way, this is not the topic for discussion. If you Oduastanis want me to remove that last sentence on Yoruba ideology and dependence in order for this thread to move forward then I will willingly oblige.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tribalism Has Never Been The Problem Of Nigeria by Ayekotoo(m): 8:52pm On Aug 01, 2015
Ondo state's crude oil and Cocoa can feed the whole south east

1 Like

Re: Tribalism Has Never Been The Problem Of Nigeria by Flyoruboy(m): 8:52pm On Aug 01, 2015
Ayekotoo:

And the prostitution game in IMO is heating down?

Guy, don't believe the guy (yes, it's actually a guy behind the Moniker, and yes he's actually Igbo). cheesy
Re: Tribalism Has Never Been The Problem Of Nigeria by PPAngel(f): 8:57pm On Aug 01, 2015
Ayekotoo:

Ondo state only adds just 30,000 barrels to the total output and the oil wells are clinging to Delta.

And enough of this cocoa nonsense.

You and I know you will need a fertile conducive landmass the size of Africa to produce enough cocoa to match a days output yield of oil from the ND and if you even had that capacity the market price of cocoa will crash.

So stop spamming this forum over cocoa.

The Agbekoya Parapo civil unrest in the 60's is testament that the cocoa model in the old western region was based on an exploitative slave plantation model handed down by the British.

And before you say go and drink your oyel, know that it is that same oyel money that got your fathers from the cocoa farms into suits.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tribalism Has Never Been The Problem Of Nigeria by steppin: 8:58pm On Aug 01, 2015
Ayekotoo:
Kikikikikikiki! I laugh in chinese!
Ondo's crude oil indeed!
Mimiko should lend some of the oil revenue to AregbeRascal!
He got some salaries to pay.
Hahahahhahaha!

2 Likes

Re: Tribalism Has Never Been The Problem Of Nigeria by PPAngel(f): 9:00pm On Aug 01, 2015
Flyoruboy:

Guy, don't believe the guy (yes, it's actually a guy behind the Moniker, and yes he's actually Igbo). cheesy

And what makes you think I am Igbo?

If you knew me you will be shocked.

The mods know my real identity and that's why they know I post on principles and not cheap sentiments.

Yes, I support Biafra because Nigeria has never favored my people.

So stop with this igbophobia because you in the SW have more pressing problems in the form of imminent jihad.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribalism Has Never Been The Problem Of Nigeria by Flyoruboy(m): 9:11pm On Aug 01, 2015
PPAngel:

Ondo state only adds just 30,000 barrels to the total output and the oil wells are clinging to Delta.

You and I know you will need a fertile conducive landmass the size of Africa to produce enough cocoa to match a days output yield of oil from the ND and if you even had that capacity the market price of cocoa will crash.

The Agbekoya Parapo civil unrest in the 60's is testament that the cocoa model in the old western region was based on an exploitative slave plantation model handed down by the British.

And before you say go and drink your oyel, know that it is that same oyel money that got your fathers from the cocoa farms into suits.

Lol. We didn't use oil money to develop Lagos ports or the entire SW before oil discovery in commercial quantities. If the total oil revenue generated from oil was an estimated $80-billion dollars last year, and cocoa alone generated $10billion in same year, all we need do us grow more cocoa naw cheesy -- amongst other cash crops. We have the land to expand -- an acre still goes for as low as 20k naira in some parts of Ondo, Oyo, Osun and Ekiti. Besides, thank God oil is accounting for lesser and lesser of the country's revenues.
Thank God say oil don dey loose value, we too go soon begin remind Una say na our cocoa money,amongst others, that is feeding y'all fat, as if it isn't already. cheesy

You still haven't told us what your South East is contributing to the Nigerian commonwealth. undecided
Re: Tribalism Has Never Been The Problem Of Nigeria by Flyoruboy(m): 9:14pm On Aug 01, 2015
PPAngel:

And what makes you think I am Igbo?

If you knew me you will be shocked.

The mods know my real identity and that's why they know I post on principles and not cheap sentiments.

Yes, I support Biafra because Nigeria has never favored my people.

So stop with this igbophobia because you in the SW have more pressing problems in the form of imminent jihad.

Story for the gods. I know your other moniker. You no fit fool me, guy. cheesy
Re: Tribalism Has Never Been The Problem Of Nigeria by PPAngel(f): 9:14pm On Aug 01, 2015
Flyoruboy:

Lol. We didn't use oil money to develop Lagos ports or the entire SW before oil discovery in commercial quantities. If the total oil revenue generated from oil was and estimated $80-billion dollars last year, and cocoa alone generated $10billion in same year, all we need do us grow more cocoa naw cheesy -- amongst other cash crops. We have the land to expand -- an acre still goes for as low as 20k naira in some parts of Ondo, Oyo, Osun and Ekiti. Besides, thank God oil is accounting for lesser and lesser of the country's revenues.
Thank God say oil don dey loose value, we too go soon begin remind Una say na our cocoa money,amongst others, that is feeding y'all fat, as if it isn't already. cheesy

You still haven't told us what your South East is contributing to the Nigerian commonwealth. undecided

Which $10 billion ?

You Yorubas have now turned to serial liars.

Do you even know what $10 billion can do for your region?

Stop believing that same rubbish source that put osun as the richest state in Nigeria.

And for your info, Lagos is what it is today from federal money illegally gotten from oil proceeds.

How many cocoa pods can you harvest to build 3rd mainland bridge.?

2 Likes

Re: Tribalism Has Never Been The Problem Of Nigeria by PPAngel(f): 9:15pm On Aug 01, 2015
Flyoruboy:

Story for the gods. I know your other moniker. You no fit fool me, guy. cheesy

Who wants to fool a fool?

1 Like

Re: Tribalism Has Never Been The Problem Of Nigeria by Happiness87(f): 9:21pm On Aug 01, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
So u just open Thread to insult the south west...u are a tribal bigot!!!
you are a big bigots, you didn't even read the post, you can cry me river

yorubas are bigots

3 Likes

Re: Tribalism Has Never Been The Problem Of Nigeria by PPAngel(f): 9:25pm On Aug 01, 2015
Happiness87:
you are a big bigots, you didn't even read the post, you can cry me river

yorubas are bigots

Them no get single sense again and I believe it is God that has handed a delusional spirit to them.

Ignore the slaves

2 Likes

Re: Tribalism Has Never Been The Problem Of Nigeria by Ayekotoo(m): 9:28pm On Aug 01, 2015
PPAngel:

The Agbekoya Parapo civil unrest in the 60's is testament that the cocoa model in the old westerin region was based on an exploitative slave plantation model handed down by the British.

I type it again, the crude oil in Ondo is larger than the combined of Abia and Imo states

1 Like

Re: Tribalism Has Never Been The Problem Of Nigeria by Happiness87(f): 9:29pm On Aug 01, 2015
PPAngel:

Them no get single sense again and I believe it is God that has handed a delusional spirit to them.

Ignore the slaves
if you have worked with them you will know, they strategically occupy hr and management positions in firms to continue their dominance.

a yoruba person will come and discuss how bad the supervisor are in office, if you join the conversation, they go back and report you, esp if you're better than them, they can do anything to get you fired.

Yorubas are bigots, fullstop

2 Likes

Re: Tribalism Has Never Been The Problem Of Nigeria by truefact: 9:30pm On Aug 01, 2015
Flyoruboy:

Lol. We didn't use oil money to develop Lagos ports or the entire SW before oil discovery in commercial quantities. If the total oil revenue generated from oil was an estimated $80-billion dollars last year, and cocoa alone generated $10billion in same year, all we need do us grow more cocoa naw cheesy -- amongst other cash crops. We have the land to expand -- an acre still goes for as low as 20k naira in some parts of Ondo, Oyo, Osun and Ekiti. Besides, thank God oil is accounting for lesser and lesser of the country's revenues.

Now with all that, can you fight for your only yorubas country and enjoy your wealth alone?

When cowards rants, one would easily know....you and your tribe are cowards and weaklings.. fight for what you want and fight against what you hate...that's a real man attitude

1 Like

Re: Tribalism Has Never Been The Problem Of Nigeria by PPAngel(f): 9:33pm On Aug 01, 2015
Ayekotoo:

I type it again, the crude oil in Ondo is larger than the combined of Abia and Imo states

Ondo currently adds 30,000 barrels.

If it is bigger then I wish you well with your reserves.

This should spur your own to an indendent state weaning you off on ND oil money again.
Re: Tribalism Has Never Been The Problem Of Nigeria by PPAngel(f): 9:35pm On Aug 01, 2015
truefact:

Now with all that, can you fight for your only yorubas country and enjoy your wealth alone? Cowards

Abi ohh.

They have the largest economy in Africa by way of Lagos.

Their coca farms yielded $10bn last year.

Osun is the richest state in Nigeria and to boot they now have the largest oil wells.

A typical Yoruba man exclaims constantly because he has mouth.

And mouth nah im only property.

2 Likes

Re: Tribalism Has Never Been The Problem Of Nigeria by PPAngel(f): 9:38pm On Aug 01, 2015
Happiness87:
if you have worked with them you will know, they strategically occupy hr and management positions in firms to continue their dominance.

a yoruba person will come and discuss how bad the supervisor are in office, if you join the conversation, they go back and report you, esp if you're better than them, they can do anything to get you fired.

Yorubas are bigots, fullstop

This is to a large extent true of most Yorubas.

What I do know is that the average Yoruba man is highly diabolical and superstitious hardly is there a venture he doesn't undertaken without first consulting with his marabou.

Be it work place promotion, fighting an adversary or wooing a woman, your average Yoruba must seek out his heathen god through sacrifice.

This is why in the SW ritual abductions and killings spike during election years.

These people are the problem.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribalism Has Never Been The Problem Of Nigeria by Happiness87(f): 9:41pm On Aug 01, 2015
PPAngel:

This is to a large extent true of most Yorubas.

What I do know is that the average Yoruba man is highly diabolical and superstitious hardly is there a venture he doesn't undertaken without first consulting with his marabou.

Be it work place promotion, fighting an adversary or wooing a woman, your average Yoruba must seek out his heathen god through sacrifice.

This is why in the SW ritual abductions and killings spike during election years.

These people are the problem.
they patronize white garments churches like tomorrow no de.

watch their movies, either babalawo or white garments churches will be part of the scenes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribalism Has Never Been The Problem Of Nigeria by Flyoruboy(m): 9:52pm On Aug 01, 2015
PPAngel:

Which $10 billion ?

You Yorubas have now turned to serial liars.

Do you even know what $10 billion can do for your region?

Stop believing that same rubbish source that put osun as the richest state in Nigeria.

And for your info, Lagos is what it is today from federal money illegally gotten from oil proceeds.

How many cocoa pods can you harvest to build 3rd mainland bridge.?

Well, it's not my fault if you chose not to believe the former Agric minister, here's the link again: http://businessdayonline.com/2014/11/nigeria-exports-10bn-raw-cocoa-annually cheesy I'm sure you would have preferred it if there were no earnings from Cocoa or anything else from our region but too bad. Even the SS is contributing little to nothing else to the commonwealth than Oil (which is fast losing value). Thank God the president has promised to aggressively diversify the economy. Maybe then we go begin hear word.

And how do you know for sure that 3rd mainland bridge wasn't built with part of the allocation derived from the SW contribution? You must have been blind for not seeing the part where I listed other contributions of the SW to the federal coffers. I dare say that we have more bragging right than some regions of the country when it comes to the subject of contribution to the National contribution. For all the loud noise you igbos make, it's disappointing that you all contribute probably the least (and don't gimme that you're not igbo crap). And if truly you are from SS, why do you single out the SW as dependents of Oil when infact the SE depends more than the SW on its allocation? Hypocrite.
Re: Tribalism Has Never Been The Problem Of Nigeria by Flyoruboy(m): 9:54pm On Aug 01, 2015
truefact:

Now with all that, can you fight for your only yorubas country and enjoy your wealth alone?

When cowards rants, one would easily know....you and your tribe are cowards and weaklings.. fight for what you want and fight against what you hate...that's a real man attitude

You are a fool Mr. Can't you fight your battles alone? All I hear is 'fight, fight, fight'. You must be crazy guy, if that is all you think about all your life. Why are you blackmailing the SW into secession? We will secede if and when we want, not coz you fools want it.
Re: Tribalism Has Never Been The Problem Of Nigeria by basilo101: 9:55pm On Aug 01, 2015
Flyoruboy:
LOL. I laugh in chinese. OP wrote:

On what basis did you arrive these jaundiced conclusions, if I may ask? You call us the 'hallmark of tribal politics', yet we still allow non-indigenes in our midst to contest and win elections into our state assemblies, and even represent the state at the Federal level. Yorubas are the hallmark of tribal politics, yet we gladly sell land to your kinsmen -- something even your SE kinsmen acknowledge they don't do to non-indigenes in Igboland and even taunt us about their people 'buying up our lands'. Truth of the matter is that the SW has been a magnet for your folks since long before independence. The Region set the benchmark and standard in development ahead of any other long before independence or Oil discovery. Ask your parents and grandparents why they chose to rather school at University College (now UI) and UCH located in Ibadan long before independence and oil discovery, than build a worthy replica for their own folks in the SE.

This is the biggest lie in the history of big lies. Let's do a quick fact-check. The South West is the largest contributor of non-oil revenue to the Federal coffers. FACT. According to the rebased GDP estimate figures contained in the National Economic Report, Agriculture accounts for 22.1% of GDP, while Crude Oil and Gas accounts for 15.8% (download the NER report here: http://documents.worldbank.org/curated/en/2014/07/19883231/nigeria-economic-report-no-2 ). Add to that fact that the region is industrializing faster than any other in the entire country, thanks to the avalanche of FDI.

According to Adesina the former Agric Minister, Nigeria exported $10billion dollars worth of Cocoa last year (http://businessdayonline.com/2014/11/nigeria-exports-10bn-raw-cocoa-annually). More than 90% of that revenue emanated from the SW. That doesn't include other Agric export earnings (from Tobacco, Cashew, e.t.c) contributed by the region and generated as revenue for the Federal government. Now, bear in mind that the revenue generated from the air and seaports, as well as customs border posts, running into additional billions of dollars, all generated from the SW, also goes into the federal coffers -- and the region doesn't even receive any "13% derivation" from these earnings as the Niger Delta does on Oil revenue. The South West states currently receive more allocations from the center than the SE states simply coz they contribute more to the national commonwealth, simple. Can you present to me any verifiable data of the SE contribution to the the Nigerian commonwealth?

These are verifiable facts with the data to back them up. There's no value that the Igboman is adding to Yorubaland that cannot be replicated in his absense. Not one. We have our own Film industry. We have our own manufacturing industry. We have our own Universities. We have our own artisans and traders that can quickly replace yours in the event that they are relocated for whatever reason. So pray tell what exactly you mean by that statement that the SW needs Nigeria more than the other way round? When we already contribute our share in Oil revenue (from Ondo) and Agric. We also generate revenue via VAT and our sea and land borders.

Like I asked earlier, what does your own region contribute to the National economy?
Lol, u only saw d data 4 cocoa but u didnt see dat immediately afta cocoa is footwears abi? While u export raw agric product we export manufactured products by indigenous ppl nt foreigners, wìch of d two show higher economic advancement?

2 Likes

Re: Tribalism Has Never Been The Problem Of Nigeria by Flyoruboy(m): 10:06pm On Aug 01, 2015
basilo101:

Lol, u only saw d data 4 cocoa but u didnt see dat immediately afta cocoa is footwears abi? While u export raw agric product we export manufactured products by indigenous ppl nt foreigners, wìch of d two show higher economic advancement?

You are a goat. SW has been processing cocoa since the 60s -- remember Vitalo beverage? And as we speak billions of dollars are being expended to tap into the $200-billion annual Cocoa market. If we are already contributing $10billion annually in raw Cocoa, we're talking over double the added-value via processing. Now, how much exports did you make from (FAKE) footware exports, as captured by the FG, I need real data and figures please. As in, verifiable references. Lemme guess, it's probably not worth accounting for. cheesy Fvcking empty-vessels.
Re: Tribalism Has Never Been The Problem Of Nigeria by mikolo80: 6:11am On Aug 02, 2015
PPAngel:

says who. you're funny. only over bloated civil service needs oil money and that's if they don't start collecting taxes. every state can survive without oil. do not be ignorant, you sound smarter than that.

all ideologies are the same. steal money and dominate the other groups

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribalism Has Never Been The Problem Of Nigeria by PPAngel(f): 6:37am On Aug 02, 2015
Flyoruboy:
I laugh in chinese. OP wrote:

Why una dey like lie like this?

Nigeria's total cocoa export for 2014 was 238,300 metric tonnes.

http://www.statista.com/statistics/263855/cocoa-bean-production-worldwide-by-region/

[img]http://1.bp..com/-oAPpn79CTEI/TePrPqA9JFI/AAAAAAAAUtw/VPcYCEQlfJA/s640/Cocoa+Suppliers.gif[/img]

At $3,286 per metric tonne, Total production export for 2014 was only $780 million

This exclude cost of production and taxes.

So where did you get the $10 bn you are flouting here?

Even Ivory Coast and Ghana (the top 2 global producers) did not see that figure.

You people should learn to lie with decency and caution.

Here is an official annual report issued for cocoa production in Ghana which at a total net export of over one million tonne ( a record breaker ) earned only $860million for the first quarter. Hence Ghana did not earn up to $3bn. Ghana is by far the second largest producer of cocoa.

So how come with just 238,000 metric tonnes Nigeria earned 400% what Ghana produces?

The cocoa industry has been the mainstay of the Ghanaian economy and provides the second largest
source of export earnings representing about 30 percent of Ghana's total export earnings. Ghana is
presently the world’s second largest producer of cocoa beans, after the Ivory Coast. According to the
Bank of Ghana, cocoa bean and products export receipts for the first quarter of 2011 is $859.4 million,
accounting for about 61 percent of total export earnings as compared with $682.5 million at 48.8
percent in 2010.

http://gain.fas.usda.gov/Recent%20GAIN%20Publications/Cocoa%20Report%20Annual_Accra_Ghana_3-15-2012.pdf

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribalism Has Never Been The Problem Of Nigeria by Flyoruboy(m): 8:25am On Aug 02, 2015
PPAngel:

Why una dey like lie like this?

Nigeria's total cocoa export for 2014 was 238,300 metric tonnes.

http://www.statista.com/statistics/263855/cocoa-bean-production-worldwide-by-region/

[img]http://1.bp..com/-oAPpn79CTEI/TePrPqA9JFI/AAAAAAAAUtw/VPcYCEQlfJA/s640/Cocoa+Suppliers.gif[/img]

At $3,286 per metric tonne, Total production export for 2014 was only $780 million

This exclude cost of production and taxes.

So where did you get the $10 bn you are flouting here?

Even Ivory Coast and Ghana (the top 2 global producers) did not see that figure.

You people should learn to lie with decency and caution.

Here is an official annual report issued for cocoa production in Ghana which at a total net export of over one million tonne ( a record breaker ) earned only $860million for the first quarter. Hence Ghana did not earn up to $3bn. Ghana is by far the second largest producer of cocoa.

So how come with just 238,000 metric tonnes Nigeria earned 400% what Ghana produces?

You are just a jobless maggot and Yorubaphobe if the best you can do is to dig up Ghanaian figures to counter Nigeria's official ones. How fvcking stvpid. It's like a Yorubaman questioning Nigeria's official numbers on oil production (including supposedly spurious numbers on the actual amount lost to bunkering) by using Angola's own figures, out of spite. But I guess you just can't hide your hatred for Yorubas. You just can't help it.

Every intelligent person knows that SW Nigeria, besides the enormous contribution it already making to the commonwealth, is a geological freak of nature in comparison to other regions in terms of untapped reserves of verifiable commercial quantity mineral resources with the potential of making the region one of the richest in Africa, if not the world -- http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/the-case-for-solid-minerals-development/215779/.

Thank God again that Buhari has promised to accelerate the diversification of the economy all thanks to the oil slump (which is forecasted to persist into the foreseable future), finally we will hear word and know who the real parasites are without oil dependence.

Guy, I warn you though that if you continue on this your bad-belle path then your premature death will be certain. I know nothing would gladen your heart more than to believe your own fables about Yoruba dependence on oil money than other groups in Nigeria. You are still yet to answer my question about whether or not your own South East can survive without allocation, and you are cleverly refusing to tell us your SE contributions to the Nigerian commonwealth that can come close to rivaling the Yorubas'.

Again, I advice that you had better take it easy with your Yoruba obsession.
Re: Tribalism Has Never Been The Problem Of Nigeria by cheruv: 8:25am On Aug 02, 2015
SarahBabyxx:
"The only region that does not seem to have a
clear defined ideological base other than
maintaining opposition is the SW''

smiley
What of sarahatuba?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Lagos / The List Of Top 10 Poorest States In Nigeria – See Which State Tops The List! / Great/Famous Women From Northern Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.