Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

A Good Perspective Bout The Yoruba Race - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Good Perspective Bout The Yoruba Race (861 Views)

Yoruba Race Under Siege By Tanko Yakasai & Hausa-Fulani Hegemonic Oppressors- SR / Fayose: Humiliation Of Tinubu Is A Humiliation Of The Yoruba Race / Ooni, Before His Death, Spoke Of Marginalisation Of The Yoruba Race – Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Good Perspective Bout The Yoruba Race by Mcweber(m): 10:19pm On Aug 01, 2015
Don't dare speak ill of President Buhari in the presence
of the Harunas, Isas, Muhammadus, Sarafas, Mustaphas,
Ahmadu, Abubakir,Bellos, else they will eat you alive.
--
You cannot also criticise former President Jonathan
before the Rueses, Charles, Uches, Ikuezes, Jonathans,
Okechukwus, Basseys, Emekas, they might skin you alive.
---
But when you see or hear names like the Osibanjos,
Osinbajos, Adenugas, Okunugas, Okusanyas,
Oshinubis,Oyebodes, Obisesans, Odeyemis, Adeyemis, Olukogas, Soyombos, Afolabis, Adegbenros, Odewales...be confident you can say anything about anybody/politician. They won't care, even if the affected is from their family house. There is the idea of 'Shey o n bo mi ni (Shey he is feeding me ni). THE YORUBAS ARE NOT PERFECT, BUT THEY ARE THE MOST OBJECTIVE IN TERMS OF POLITICAL AND ECONOMIC ANALYSES.
---
So, names are important when you want to argue with
people. Don't abuse PMB in the presence of Ahmadu and
don't criticise GEJ in the presence Emeka. You can
criticise OBJ or TINUBU in the presence of Oladimeji. He
might not care!
---
Good evening.
Culled from Ghandi Kenny OKUNUGA's fbk page

2 Likes

Re: A Good Perspective Bout The Yoruba Race by ladyF(f): 10:20pm On Aug 01, 2015
Ok
Re: A Good Perspective Bout The Yoruba Race by Cooljoe1(m): 10:24pm On Aug 01, 2015
cool
Re: A Good Perspective Bout The Yoruba Race by missKiffy(f): 1:42am On Aug 02, 2015
You have a point
Re: A Good Perspective Bout The Yoruba Race by IGBOSON1: 1:52am On Aug 02, 2015
Nice try OP! Go and abuse Awolowo in the presence of Yorubas in a hotbed of Odua nationalism like Osun and see if you leave there with your head intact!

Even abusing small Tinubu sef fit land you for hospital courtesy the numerous motor park touts, area boys and omoniles wey full Lagos!
Re: A Good Perspective Bout The Yoruba Race by Mcweber(m): 5:30am On Aug 02, 2015
IGBOSON1:
Nice try OP! Go and abuse Awolowo in the presence of Yorubas in a hotbed of Odua nationalism like Osun and see if you leave there with your head intact!

Even abusing small Tinubu sef fit land you for hospital courtesy the numerous motor park touts, area boys and omoniles wey full Lagos!
lolz, very correct.
Re: A Good Perspective Bout The Yoruba Race by AnambraDota: 5:49am On Aug 02, 2015
IGBOSON1:

Re: A Good Perspective Bout The Yoruba Race by ArodewilliamsT: 7:44am On Aug 02, 2015
ChristyG, i can see you viewing, long time. Hope you've repented from Igbophobia?. Anyway let me read your post history asap!
Re: A Good Perspective Bout The Yoruba Race by docsholz(m): 8:05am On Aug 02, 2015
IGBOSON1:

why should you abuse people's heroes in their presence, how many non igbos can insult ojukwi on igboland, or are Nigerians just generally disrespectful
Re: A Good Perspective Bout The Yoruba Race by IGBOSON1: 9:41am On Aug 02, 2015
docsholz:
why should you abuse people's heroes in their presence, how many non igbos can insult ojukwi on igboland, or are Nigerians just generally disrespectful

^^^Then tell the OP he's wrong!
Re: A Good Perspective Bout The Yoruba Race by Mcweber(m): 11:05am On Aug 02, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^Then tell the OP he's wrong!
This is Nigeria my country.. I'm not surprised by anything I see or hear

(1) (Reply)

Governor Okowa At 56: The Kind Of Governor Delta Has Been Waiting For / Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money - Rotimi Amaechi / Adam Oshiomhole And Wife At The Internally Displaced Persons' Camp At Uhogua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.