Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,130 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (123) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1222019 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (907) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by frebor(m): 12:59pm On Jan 27, 2016
augster:
those attached pics, the one of stanbic, was it sent to your mail abi their site? Sorry for the questions

My mail
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mayorall(m): 2:01pm On Jan 27, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Tell me your RMB rate let me see if you're cheaper than my bank.

We convert from dollar to RMB and pay into your seller local Chinese bank account. Our dollar rate is #290 . No commission.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by frebor(m): 2:24pm On Jan 27, 2016
mayorall:

We convert from dollar to RMB and pay into your seller local Chinese bank account. Our dollar rate is #290 . No commission.

How much is $1 to RMB then, can you fund China Alipay?

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Stanley08(m): 2:49pm On Jan 27, 2016
Ecobank daily limit.

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by snazzy5050(m): 2:52pm On Jan 27, 2016
Please I need someone to tell me the exchange rate of uba online payment for 1 EURO... please it's urgent
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by snazzy5050(m): 2:54pm On Jan 27, 2016
mayorall:

Please do you transfer to neteller, or can u help me with someone that does
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Bookiemart01(f): 3:02pm On Jan 27, 2016
Converting to $ and paying at #290/$ is more expensive than the rate my bank is currently charging me per RMB.
Thanks for your time cheesy

mayorall:

5 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by frebor(m): 3:21pm On Jan 27, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Converting to $ and paying at #290/$ is more expensive than the rate my bank is currently charging me per RMB.

How much per RMB?

If you don't wanna disclose here, PM me abeg
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Bookiemart01(f): 4:04pm On Jan 27, 2016
There's nothing to PM you about. I pay in RMB and it pays off for me.

frebor:

How much per RMB?

If you don't wanna disclose here, PM me abeg

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by AleAirHub(m): 4:19pm On Jan 27, 2016
Bookiemart01:

I hope is not Stanbic IBTC...
Their Rate Is 50.39/1RMB....
Which Is Too Much....
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Bookiemart01(f): 4:33pm On Jan 27, 2016
It's definitely not stanbic don't even use stanbic for $ @ 260.

AleAirHub:

I hope is not Stanbic IBTC...
Their Rate Is 50.39/1RMB....
Which Is Too Much....
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by semasir: 5:16pm On Jan 27, 2016
Daily is quoted as $300 here too

frebor:

I need not argue with you, I'll present you evidence you can take to court to sue the banks from not effecting CBN order
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tosinjay(m): 6:04pm On Jan 27, 2016
Funds still available for Aliepress, and Alibaba payments. Like i earlier said, i complete payments for you in your accounts @245/$. Contact @signature asap while funds lasts.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Humblega(m): 6:23pm On Jan 27, 2016
Bookiemart01:
It's definitely not stanbic don't even use stanbic for $ @ 260.

Aunty, wc 1 ar u using for RMB and $ that is cheaper? I can PM u if u prefer that
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 27, 2016
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Chartey(m): 7:37pm On Jan 27, 2016
I think it's within the scope of this thread to list RMB rates of the banks.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tdjeans(m): 7:41pm On Jan 27, 2016
Please I need someone to help with $285 PayPal payment please. Thanks
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by semasir: 7:53pm On Jan 27, 2016
I wish I can be of help.... Just cleared $558 yesterday without using PayPal though but my Visa card. I can guide you than ask for that payment via PayPal as the case may be.
tdjeans:
Please I need someone to help with $285 PayPal payment please. Thanks
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by frebor(m): 8:28pm On Jan 27, 2016
Bookiemart01:
There's nothing to PM you about. I pay in RMB and it pays off for me.

Na waa o, oya quote the rate ehn, na wetin the thread dey for be that
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by frebor(m): 8:35pm On Jan 27, 2016
semasir:
Daily is quoted as $300 here too

Where exactly, don't give me a reason to bash you. Na learn we dey learn here, anyone could be wrong, e remain to accept and move on.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nsonaso(m): 8:46pm On Jan 27, 2016
tosinjay:

Abi ooo... then it isn't helping the situation. It's worsening it, people needs funds and not everyone deal illegal funds. Funny enough it could reject one account and allow the other within same hour. Have had to refund people their money.
Hey peeps i now pay for people directly in their accounts. Aliexpress, Alibaba etc. You pay to my account and provide your details. I checkout for you and complete the payment @245/$. Thanks
Can you help me pay @GearBest? If yes pm me
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by kennyman2000(m): 9:56pm On Jan 27, 2016
Nsonaso:

Be careful. Dont ask anyone to PM you. Instead, ask him to write his no here and u copy and contact him. He can remove his no later. Had to tell u this so that emmanuel awaritefe, the disturbing scammer on nairaland doesnt PM u and u fall victim of his scam.

5 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tosinjay(m): 11:32pm On Jan 27, 2016
Nsonaso:

Contact me, my contact is @my signature. I can help you pay.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nsonaso(m): 2:48am On Jan 28, 2016
kennyman2000:

Be careful. Dont ask anyone to PM you. Instead, ask him to write his no here and u copy and contact him. He can remove his no later. Had to tell u this so that emmanuel awaritefe, the disturbing scammer on nairaland doesnt PM u and u fall victim of his scam.
Noted Bro
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mrcodebreaker: 10:06am On Jan 28, 2016
Hi Everyone. Between Ecobank and Stanbic. Which has better rate for online transactions. Also what was your recent conversion rate. Thank you
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nsonaso(m): 11:13am On Jan 28, 2016
tosinjay:

Contact me, my contact is @my signature. I can help you pay.
Thanks man for the smooth transaction.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by LaconicINC: 12:04pm On Jan 28, 2016
mrcodebreaker:
Hi Everyone. Between Ecobank and Stanbic. Which has better rate for online transactions. Also what was your recent conversion rate. Thank you
stanbic 260/$
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by yanjoo64(m): 12:20pm On Jan 28, 2016
Hi everyone? Pls who has an idea for £,$ exchange rate for zenith bank and union bank..pls help!
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tosinjay(m): 12:41pm On Jan 28, 2016
mavinc4u:

is their security settings and it happens when it notices unusual moves. you only have to tell them to adjust their security settings on your account as is preventing your payment. sometimes some of them will tell you is not possible, politely tell the person to transfer you to their superior who his/her account is configured for adjusting the settings if the customer support account profile cannot adjust the settings.

I tried this today and they said they cannot override their system. That that's the security it offers and makes it PayPal, asked to speak with a superior officer and the lady said non among them can do it. And it baffles me @ how easily they say "You can try other means, maybe wire transfer, etc"
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tosinjay(m): 12:47pm On Jan 28, 2016
Nsonaso:
Thanks man for the smooth transaction.

You're welcome bro. Cheers

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (907) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.