Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,237 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (125) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1223682 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (907) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by yemight2776(m): 12:08pm On Jan 29, 2016
yemight2776:
please what's the exchange rate of Stanbic Bank.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by frebor(m): 12:16pm On Jan 29, 2016
[quote author=yemight2776 post=42431157][/quote]

Same old 260/$, N371.43 for £

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by warrenweste(m): 12:43pm On Jan 29, 2016
frebor:

pls how much does heritage bank charge per dollar?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tosinjay(m): 1:10pm On Jan 29, 2016
Aliexpress/Alibaba payments available @N245/$. Neteller funds available @N250/$.

For aliexpress/alibaba... You state items to be paid for and after our agreement, you provide your account details and i complete the payments for you @N245/$.

PayPal isn't working for me but only on selective moments, it's so annoying. If you ever need funds on neteller, aliexpress/alibaba payments. Contact @signature and whatsapp preferably. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by SugarcaneDaddy: 2:08pm On Jan 29, 2016
tdjeans:
Can anyone please confirm the ecobank limit for online payment (MasterCard). I need to make a $1600 payment on Amazon. And also do they follow the Amazon exchange rate.

The minimum daily limit on their card is $3000 but you can call 0700-500-0000 for more info.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by youngfellow: 4:36pm On Jan 29, 2016
please forex gurus in d house help me on this. It's no news that banks av impose a ban on naira debit/credit cards for foriegn currency transaction. But i really nead to pay for an online service which only accept credit/debit card and google wallet (no paypal). Please what other option is available for me to use, cause the service only cost a few dollars and i dont think it worth opening a dom acct. By the way i bank with GTB.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by plendil: 5:15pm On Jan 29, 2016
frebor:

Can you imagine that!!! MEanwhile GTB charged me N403 to 1GBP. see rip off!!! angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by plendil: 5:22pm On Jan 29, 2016
youngfellow:
please forex gurus in d house help me on this. It's no news that banks av impose a ban on naira debit/credit cards for foriegn currency transaction. But i really nead to pay for an online service which only accept credit/debit card and google wallet (no paypal). Please what other option is available for me to use, cause the service only cost a few dollars and i dont think it worth opening a dom acct. By the way i bank with GTB.

The ban has been lifted. I just made an online payment in pounds using my naira matercard, and it went smoothly.

but thier rate meeeeeen. . . cry cry

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by frebor(m): 5:41pm On Jan 29, 2016
warrenweste:

pls how much does heritage bank charge per dollar?

Last time I checked, it was 298
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by frebor(m): 5:48pm On Jan 29, 2016
plendil:

Can you imagine that!!! MEanwhile GTB charged me N403 to 1GBP. see rip off!!! angry angry angry angry angry

I'm not surprised, dem dollar sef na cut throat

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by DavisBloom(m): 6:01pm On Jan 29, 2016
STANBIC IBTC as at 29/01/16 MasterCard
1$ = N301.67
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by kennyman2000(m): 6:45pm On Jan 29, 2016
DavisBloom:
STANBIC IBTC as at 29/01/16 MasterCard 1$ = N301.67
Are u sure of this? From 260 to 301.. Isnt that too much?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by yemight2776(m): 6:53pm On Jan 29, 2016
DavisBloom:
STANBIC IBTC as at 29/01/16 MasterCard
1$ = N301.67

Stanbic ke.......am not sure of this.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by bizgenius1: 7:00pm On Jan 29, 2016
check again was charged 260 few mins ago
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by swaggzflow(m): 7:10pm On Jan 29, 2016
Please what is diamond banks maximum daily limit on online foreign transactions. $200 or $300?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by DavisBloom(m): 7:20pm On Jan 29, 2016
yemight2776:

Stanbic ke.......am not sure of this.
kennyman2000:

Are u sure of this? From 260 to 301.. Isnt that too much?
sorry for the wrong info,i read the wrong transaction mail
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by yanjoo64(m): 7:24pm On Jan 29, 2016
Pls wats the exchange rate for zenith bank and union bank pounds and dollars someone pls help me...
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by yanjoo64(m): 7:25pm On Jan 29, 2016
I heard union bank does 199NGN per 1$ I need to confirm.. Cos I'm thinking on opening their acct.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by bizgenius1: 7:33pm On Jan 29, 2016
yanjoo64:
I heard union bank does 199NGN per 1$ I need to confirm.. Cos I'm thinking on opening their acct.

bug fat lie they have even stoped online transaction they just resumed not long its around 280 somthn

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tosinjay(m): 10:14pm On Jan 29, 2016
tosinjay:
Aliexpress/Alibaba payments available @N245/$. Neteller funds available @N250/$.

For aliexpress/alibaba... You state items to be paid for and after our agreement, you provide your account details and i complete the payments for you @N245/$.

PayPal isn't working for me but only on selective moments, it's so annoying. If you ever need funds on neteller, aliexpress/alibaba payments. Contact @signature and whatsapp preferably. Thanks.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by AleAirHub(m): 10:44pm On Jan 29, 2016
yanjoo64:

Another Lie From The Pity Of Hell grin grin grin grin....

Stanbic IBTC Is The Only One With Flat Rate....

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by abesky(m): 11:04pm On Jan 29, 2016
Can anyone confirm how much diamond and Firstbank change $ to #

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by yemi2plus(m): 11:07pm On Jan 29, 2016
tosinjay:

Am like one of the happiest guy in the world now, my PayPal funds are now sending, figured out the problem and it's solved now. It turns out it's just what their Cc have been saying all along.
Funds available now via PayPal @N245.

How was it resolved?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tosinjay(m): 12:04am On Jan 30, 2016
yemi2plus:

How was it resolved?
Still having some issues with it, would update if it works fine
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by liwan: 6:25am On Jan 30, 2016
Hello, everyone.
I've been following this thread and I'm happy to see folks helping out with vital informations here.
I have a question that no one seems to have asked.
Have anyone tried paying at pos abroad?
Like shoppings etc?
I heard it's free and the rate is a bit higher than CBN.
Reason to ask is... I'm visiting the States next month and want to know how true is this.
anyone with useful info should pls share with a brothersmiley
Happy weekend everyone smiley
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by MrHim(m): 6:30am On Jan 30, 2016
@Tosinjay is the real deal, a good and transparent business man.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mployer(m): 6:33am On Jan 30, 2016
plendil:

The ban has been lifted. I just made an online payment in pounds using my naira matercard, and it went smoothly.

but thier rate meeeeeen. . . cry cry

Their was no ban in the first place

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by MrHim(m): 6:34am On Jan 30, 2016
Diamond rate as of 30mins ago is N295.5 to a $1

Crazily annoying!
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by yemi2plus(m): 7:00am On Jan 30, 2016
tosinjay:

Still having some issues with it, would update if it works fine

Try this first, remove the card(s) linked to the account, add a new card and make it your primary card.

The next day, re-add the card you use for sending funds, you might not need to verify it again. Once it has been added, make it the primary card and try sending funds with it.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by yanjoo64(m): 9:37am On Jan 30, 2016
Pls does the stanbic card work with paypal cos I want to use it on asos...and rates for zenith bank $ and £..
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tosinjay(m): 10:04am On Jan 30, 2016
MrHim:
@Tosinjay is the real deal, a good and transparent business man.

Thanks for the kind remark bro... smiley
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by doyinisaac(m): 10:05am On Jan 30, 2016
yanjoo64:
Pls does the stanbic card work with paypal cos I want to use it on asos...and rates for zenith bank $ and £..
You can buy directly from asos with your card without PayPal....

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (907) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.