Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1224775 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (908) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tdjeans(m): 10:11am On Jan 30, 2016
Please I need to buy 300 pounds amazon.co.uk giftcard please. Requested a new card for my stanbic account, hence I cannot do it myself. Anyone that can help with that? Please let me know
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tosinjay(m): 10:12am On Jan 30, 2016
yemi2plus:

Try this first, remove the card(s) linked to the account, add a new card and make it your primary card.

The next day, re-add the card you use for sending funds, you might not need to verify it again. Once it has been added, make it the primary card and try sending funds with it.

Actually, they been all pointing to secure connection and not using a public wifi, i got a licenced antivirus which made me able to select connection as home and office and then offers protection for payments. It initially was able to initiate a larger amount than I've been able to process so far, only for me to get back and sent $20 to someone, and trying the larger amount it started the complaint. My conclusion and according to calculation is, I've exceeded the limit provided to me for the month not by PayPal but by my funds source as $20 had cut out of it's total limit. Thanks
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by warrenweste(m): 12:22pm On Jan 30, 2016
lordkay10:
Anyone has an idea of Jaiz Bank $ rate? sad

pls can u give me there lagos address?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by lordkay10(m): 12:41pm On Jan 30, 2016
warrenweste:

pls can u give me there lagos address?
I really dunno, but u can open your account with them online like I did
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by warrenweste(m): 1:04pm On Jan 30, 2016
lordkay10:

I really dunno, but u can open your account with them online like I did

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by yemi2plus(m): 1:21pm On Jan 30, 2016
tosinjay:

Actually, they been all pointing to secure connection and not using a public wifi, i got a licenced antivirus which made me able to select connection as home and office and then offers protection for payments. It initially was able to initiate a larger amount than I've been able to process so far, only for me to get back and sent $20 to someone, and trying the larger amount it started the complaint. My conclusion and according to calculation is, I've exceeded the limit provided to me for the month not by PayPal but by my funds source as $20 had cut out of it's total limit. Thanks

Your conclusion and calculation is wrong.

I have been there before and what you're going through is exactly what I passed through. Anyways, it seems like you've given up already.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Youngzedd(m): 2:51pm On Jan 30, 2016
Get a foreign PayPal account that can receive and send funds.

Benefits:

1) Can be accessed with your Nigeria IP address (No VPN needed).
2) Cheapest transaction fee in the world
3) Can be used on PayPal mobile app
4) Can receive unlimited funds
5) After sales support
6) With your real name or any name you choose.
7) Can be linked to your Nigeria bank card.
8 ) Can be accessed both on mobile device and computer.
9) etc

For enquiry and cost, send an email to support@topupgold.com
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tosinjay(m): 4:53pm On Jan 30, 2016
Youngzedd:
Get a foreign PayPal account that can receive and send funds.

Benefits:

1) Can be accessed with your Nigeria IP address (No VPN needed).
2) Cheapest transaction fee in the world
3) Can be used on PayPal mobile app
4) Can receive unlimited funds
5) After sales support
6) With your real name or any name you choose.
7) Can be linked to your Nigeria bank card.
8 ) Can be accessed both on mobile device and computer.
9) etc

For enquiry and cost, send an email to support@topupgold.com

If it's not illegal to use a foreign PayPal in Nigeria i don't mind one... If illegal in any sort, even if it's gonna work, i no go fit, please is it legal?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tosinjay(m): 5:05pm On Jan 30, 2016
yemi2plus:

Your conclusion and calculation is wrong.

I have been there before and what you're going through is exactly what I passed through. Anyways, it seems like you've given up already.

Sheybi na me know my limit.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tosinjay(m): 5:13pm On Jan 30, 2016
$80 Neteller funds available @250/$....
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by doyinisaac(m): 5:34pm On Jan 30, 2016
grin grin i want to ask a question oooo,despite the new CBN policy can I walk into any bank and buy dollars directly from them at whatever rate they sell it??and get my dollar cash...??pls its urgent...
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by ib22003(m): 5:53pm On Jan 30, 2016
i can help you but 300 pound is 427.32 US Dollar and thats more than stanbic online daily limit
tdjeans:
Please I need to buy 300 pounds amazon.co.uk giftcard please. Requested a new card for my stanbic account, hence I cannot do it myself. Anyone that can help with that? Please let me know
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by justi4jesu(f): 5:53pm On Jan 30, 2016
tosinjay:

If it's not illegal to use a foreign PayPal in Nigeria i don't mind one... If illegal in any sort, even if it's gonna work, i no go fit, please is it legal?

See question.

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tosinjay(m): 6:48pm On Jan 30, 2016
justi4jesu:

See question.

It's because i like to know na, if you know abeg tell me, that's a question so many people would wanna ask, because i don't understand being able to use it without vpn in Nigeria. And no fear of losing funds. Does PayPal allow it? I don't care how it's opened, the thing is, Is it legal?

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Youngzedd(m): 6:48pm On Jan 30, 2016
tosinjay:

It's legal. Provided you don't engage in illegal transaction.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by doyinisaac(m): 6:58pm On Jan 30, 2016
doyinisaac:
grin grin i want to ask a question oooo,despite the new CBN policy can I walk into any bank and buy dollars directly from them at whatever rate they sell it??and get my dollar cash...??pls its urgent...
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tosinjay(m): 6:59pm On Jan 30, 2016
Youngzedd:

Ok, i sent you a mail, kindly respond to it, why not share your whatsapp contact
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Youngzedd(m): 9:31pm On Jan 30, 2016
tosinjay:

Ok, i sent you a mail, kindly respond to it, why not share your whatsapp contact

Responded
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by liwan: 10:01pm On Jan 30, 2016
urrencies (DAILY) by liwan: 6:25am

Hello, everyone.
I've been following this thread and I'm happy to see folks helping out with vital informations here.
I have a question that no one seems to have asked.
Have anyone tried paying at pos abroad? 
Like shoppings etc?
I heard it's free and the rate is a bit higher than CBN.
Reason to ask is... I'm visiting the States next month and want to know how true is this.
anyone with useful info should pls share with a brother
Happy weekend everyone
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tosinjay(m): 10:17pm On Jan 30, 2016
Youngzedd:

Responded
Didn't see any message from you
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tdjeans(m): 12:43am On Jan 31, 2016
No it isnt. Toluxa still helped me to buy one last night. And stanbic even charged at less than 300 to a pound.
ib22003:
i can help you but 300 pound is 427.32 US Dollar and thats more than stanbic online daily limit
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Youngzedd(m): 1:03am On Jan 31, 2016
tosinjay:

Didn't see any message from you

Check your email .

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Alams85: 2:47am On Jan 31, 2016
tosinjay:
am interested bro
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Alams85: 2:52am On Jan 31, 2016
tosinjay:
contact me via whatsapp.. 08030814155
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by agybson1: 5:07am On Jan 31, 2016
Greetings everyone..
Kudos for all great updates...
I'm new in this foreign exchange biz..
I have few questions..

Pls, how can I open moneygram online act and fund it, so I can transfer to wherever I want with my money gram act without having to go to thier office.. Pl, what's the possibility? Cox I'm able to read from their website, it's possible to have an online act.....

My second question, Pls how much does uba Africard charges? Are they charging as per standard exchange rate of 199# or.. ...

Thanks
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by meetmal03(f): 7:29am On Jan 31, 2016
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 7:51am On Jan 31, 2016
Youngzedd:

Check your email .

Is your whatsapp still working? Sent several messages since yesterday. No reply
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 7:57am On Jan 31, 2016
Youngzedd:

What is illegal transactions? Kindly give an example.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by ozycy: 7:59am On Jan 31, 2016
Can I open a stanbic account online?
Where there office is, is one kyn missionary journey for me to embark on.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Youngzedd(m): 8:11am On Jan 31, 2016
tumababa:

What is illegal transactions? Kindly give an example.

Fraudulent transactions which have to do with buying of stolen funds and money laundering.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Youngzedd(m): 8:15am On Jan 31, 2016
tumababa:

Is your whatsapp still working? Sent several messages since yesterday. No reply

You will get a response during business hour.

Phone in the office, I am at home.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by ib22003(m): 8:53am On Jan 31, 2016
what is not. 300 Pounds = $427.32 and stanbics max a day on pos internationally is $350 dollars
tdjeans:
No it isnt. Toluxa still helped me to buy one last night. And stanbic even charged at less than 300 to a pound.

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (908) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.