Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,021 members, 7,821,558 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (127) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1224633 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (908) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by meetmal03(f): 9:00am On Jan 31, 2016
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by AleAirHub(m): 9:11am On Jan 31, 2016
meetmal03:
1000 dollars paypal available for sell at 260 per dollar
Can sell lower amounts too
I will be sending from my personal account and will verify that to buyers so no fears
No other charge involved!
Buyer gets exact amount paid for
Please mail us let discuss mode of transaction.
thanks
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tosinjay(m): 12:52pm On Jan 31, 2016
Alams85:
contact me via whatsapp.. 08030814155
If you're interested just contact me, my contacts are @my signature. thanks
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by agybson1: 12:55pm On Jan 31, 2016
agybson1:
Greetings everyone..
Kudos for all great updates...
I'm new in this foreign exchange biz..
I have few questions..

Pls, how can I open moneygram online act and fund it, so I can transfer to wherever I want with my money gram act without having to go to thier office.. Pl, what's the possibility? Cox I'm able to read from their website, it's possible to have an online act.....

My second question, Pls how much does uba Africard charges? Are they charging as per standard exchange rate of 199# or.. ...

Thanks

Pls, say something abt this.. @anyone..
Thanks
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tosinjay(m): 12:55pm On Jan 31, 2016
Youngzedd:

Check your email .
I have refreshed my mailbox severally, and also checked spam box, no mail from you. This is the email i used to send you mail Ju2roledjoe@hotmail.com
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by ib22003(m): 3:10pm On Jan 31, 2016
$322 bitcoin available for 300/$
whatsapp 08103234587
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by 1kachi4u(m): 8:48pm On Jan 31, 2016
500usd cash available for sale. ...@ ngn295per usd....call or whatsapp 08032231236...please its first pay first get!!
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by ryom(m): 9:04pm On Jan 31, 2016
Whats Naira to £ today please?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by doyinisaac(m): 9:46pm On Jan 31, 2016
1kachi4u:
500usd cash available for sale. ...@ ngn295per usd....call or whatsapp 08032231236...please its first pay first get!!
why not sell it to aboki??am I missing something??
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tosinjay(m): 10:33pm On Jan 31, 2016
Youngzedd:

Responded
Seems you actually don't wanna reply me. I have really not seen any response from you by mail or nothing. Is it so hard to communicate with you?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Youngzedd(m): 11:31pm On Jan 31, 2016
tosinjay:

Seems you actually don't wanna reply me. I have really not seen any response from you by mail or nothing. Is it so hard to communicate with you?

Sir today is Sunday.

We don't work on Sundays here in Kubuki land grin
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tosinjay(m): 10:22am On Feb 01, 2016
Youngzedd:

Sir today is Sunday.

We don't work on Sundays here in Kubuki land grin
If you don't work on sunday, why did you say you replied when you didn't and why make the ad when you won't respond sef.

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Mariesio: 11:15am On Feb 01, 2016
tosinjay:

If you don't work on sunday, why did you say you replied when you didn't and why make the ad when you won't respond sef.

You never see anything grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by softtouch2(m): 11:47am On Feb 01, 2016
Feb 1st ---> GTBank charged ₦285 to a $ via Amazon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tosinjay(m): 11:53am On Feb 01, 2016
Mariesio:

You never see anything grin grin grin
Abeg wetin dey to see? make you alert me.. As e be like say you don see am tire.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by purplish(f): 12:40pm On Feb 01, 2016
$720 available for transfer at 295 per dollar, between now and 4pm tomorrow.

Please note that you have to transfer to my UBA Savings Account first before I do the Dom Transfer. I shall not be scammed cheesy

Quote or pm me asap if interested. Thanks smiley
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 12:43pm On Feb 01, 2016
$1700 paypal funds available today. contact tumababa on whatsapp 08053250698
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Lordtrillion(m): 2:22pm On Feb 01, 2016
For all purchases on Amazon, Contact me. My Rate is #250/$ cheesy
Paypal funds/payments coming soon!!!
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Youngzedd(m): 4:35pm On Feb 01, 2016
tosinjay:

The ad was posted on Saturday.

All emails has been replied to.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by megatran(m): 8:01pm On Feb 01, 2016
Lordtrillion:
For all purchases on Amazon, Contact me. My Rate is #250/$ cheesy
Paypal funds/payments coming soon!!!

hello lordT, is selling of amazon giftcards lucrative, i was just wondering
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 01, 2016
tumababa:
$1700 paypal funds available today. contact tumababa on whatsapp 08053250698

All sold out. Thanks for the usual patronage.
We hope to source for more tomorrow
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by fashrola(m): 8:39pm On Feb 01, 2016
What's FBN dollar rate?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Lordtrillion(m): 8:43pm On Feb 01, 2016
megatran:

hello lordT, is selling of amazon giftcards lucrative, i was just wondering
I can't tell bro but there's no harm in trying cool .You can Create the awareness, interested clients will contact you provided it offers them what they need
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by megatran(m): 9:07pm On Feb 01, 2016
Lordtrillion:

I can't tell bro but there's no harm in trying cool .You can Create the awareness, interested clients will contact you provided it offers them what they need
thanks i will have that in mind...its gonna be like an exchange service per say

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by toluxa1(m): 12:51am On Feb 02, 2016
$2000 Neteller Funds available.

Rate - N280
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by youngfellow: 2:34am On Feb 02, 2016
plendil:

The ban has been lifted. I just made an online payment in pounds using my naira matercard, and it went smoothly.

but thier rate meeeeeen. . . cry cry
tank dude, 4giv me 4 nt seeing ur post
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by onatisi(m): 5:36am On Feb 02, 2016
If you have a Senegal PayPal,you can receive funds and send as well.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by kandrus: 7:55am On Feb 02, 2016
There are 3 categories of people those that see people doing something,those that are doing it,and those that don't even know it's happening.its been a while people have been making cool cash of this PayPal transaction business...where do you belong.dont be kept
At the backsit.do your home work.amd get your PayPal cheap,so you don't have to source it from nobody.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by ozycy: 7:57am On Feb 02, 2016
ozycy:
Can I open a stanbic account online?
Where there office is, is one kyn missionary journey for me to embark on.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Pasca07: 8:34am On Feb 02, 2016
hmmm
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by warrenweste(m): 9:24am On Feb 02, 2016
onatisi:
If you have a Senegal PayPal,you can receive funds and send as well.

really pls can u tell me more about these??
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 9:41am On Feb 02, 2016
400 usd paypal funds available. contact thru whatsapp on +2348053250698

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (908) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.