Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,408 members, 7,812,210 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (282) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1220038 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) ... (907) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Clone2020(m): 3:00pm On Jun 30, 2016
$2500 US PayPal available @ 315/$. Yes I make ebay payments as well. I also have $3000 in my US Chase bank account available for instant bank transfer to any American bank or wire transfer to your dorm account at the rate of 335/$. All transactions are done within 1 minute.

$250 NETTELER available @ 350/$

Contact in signature and profile
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by didymario7(m): 3:00pm On Jun 30, 2016
$250 neteller available @ N325/$ (negotiable).

macphilip:
Am want to buy Neteller from a reliable exchanger.
As much as possible.
If you are a trustworthy and okay with physical transaction in Lagos
Let me know.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by TeamLightSkin(f): 4:01pm On Jun 30, 2016
dragnet:
any update on GTB rates?
$1 = N330.66

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dragnet: 4:33pm On Jun 30, 2016
TeamLightSkin:
$1 = N330.66
thanks
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by lordmayor4(m): 7:28pm On Jun 30, 2016
Dollar available @ black market rate, any amount you want.

Face to face transaction preferred or anyone you might choose but preferably face to face.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Singapore1(m): 7:47pm On Jun 30, 2016
Singapore1:
403 netteller available for sale
bend down and select

335/$

check my signature for contact
405 skrill also available

335/$
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 30, 2016
Moneygram transactions at 335 per usd
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by bobo65(m): 7:53pm On Jun 30, 2016
lordmayor4:
Dollar available @ black market rate, any amount you want.

Face to face transaction preferred or anyone you might choose but preferably face to face.

U dey lagos shey

if u gree 340, I need $1000
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by bobo65(m): 7:54pm On Jun 30, 2016
Gunbiz:
Moneygram transactions at 335 per usd

I just sent u a pm
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 30, 2016
bobo65:

I just sent u a pm

cant access my mail nw, u can whatsapp or call me
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 30, 2016
Neteller 345/$
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by lordmayor4(m): 9:21pm On Jun 30, 2016
bobo65:

U dey lagos shey

if u gree 340, I need $1000

Boss man, you know where you can meet me and I believe you still have my number.

340 is not workable
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by bobo65(m): 9:29pm On Jun 30, 2016
lordmayor4:

Boss man, you know where you can meet me and I believe you still have my number.

340 is not workable

Abeg whatsapp me, not sure u still have ur number

Make we do old times sake biz cos I know say I do u well dat year

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by aywhy93(m): 9:33pm On Jun 30, 2016
justi4jesu:

I can't help purchase with your ebay account, except i buy directly from mine. $15 will ship your phone from US to Nigeria.

Ooh, since I've already won the auction with my own ebay account. Is there a way I can do it so you can help me pay directly from yours? Thanks
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by computerboy: 11:54pm On Jun 30, 2016
dragnet:
any update on GTB rates?
340 just now. Thank God it was a refund cheesy

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by solbash11(m): 12:13am On Jul 01, 2016
aywhy93:

Ooh, since I've already won the auction with my own ebay account. Is there a way I can do it so you can help me pay directly from yours? Thanks

how much is the item you won make I see maybe I fit help you with your request?

Pick my contact information from my signature or visit the link below:

https://www.nairaland.com/2617156/prime-link-global-communications-nairaland-customer
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by teejaylarry: 1:38am On Jul 01, 2016
Do you still have payoneer funds available
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by justi4jesu(f): 4:19am On Jul 01, 2016
aywhy93:

No I can't buy on your account. Be careful of anyone contacting you to help you pay Incase seller doesn't ship and eBay refunds you, the person might be no where to be found. Be wise

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Iyemik: 6:38am On Jul 01, 2016
$581 paypal funds available at #310/$

Contact info is in my profile
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by adamspee(m): 6:50am On Jul 01, 2016
please what is gtb daily limit for web purchase on master card
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by TeamLightSkin(f): 6:59am On Jul 01, 2016
Pls does any1 hv agc for sale atm?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by jesbu(m): 7:58am On Jul 01, 2016
HELP HELP
Good Morning Guys, please I need your insight as I am having some issues relating to a transaction I made in May with stanbic bank. I made a purchase of 1800 and 800 dollars when the Amazon exchange rate was 208. The transaction was complete at the rate of 208 and notifications sent to my phone.
However yesterday I received an alert that 220,000 was deducted from my account, reason being that the transaction done earlier was at Amazon rate not Stanbic rate. Please I need assistance, Has anyone here experienced something like this before? How do I resolve this as I cannot afford to lose this amount.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 01, 2016
jesbu:
Good Morning Guys, please I need your insight as I am having some issues relating to a transaction I made in May. I made a purchase of 1800 dollars when the Amazon exchange rate was 208. The transaction was complete at the rate of 208 and notifications sent to my phone.
However yesterday I received an alert that 220,000 was deducted from my account, reason being that the transaction done earlier was at Amazon rate not Stanbic rate. Please I need assistance, Has anyone here experienced something like this before? How do I resolve this as I cannot afford to lose this amount.

Which bank? And how did you complete 1800 without daily limit on banks blocking u
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by jesbu(m): 8:24am On Jul 01, 2016
tumababa:

Which bank?
is stanbic bank
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by winetapper: 8:25am On Jul 01, 2016
Hello house please I forget my paypal password or mistakenly typed the wrong one. Then I lost access to it
The website isn't helping matters.
Please help me with their phone number so I can reach them.

Thanks i Advance.
Cc
AleAirHub
Justi4jesu
Abbeyforex
Etc
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dagr8(m): 8:51am On Jul 01, 2016
adamspee:
please what is gtb daily limit for web purchase on master card

GTBank don't have daily limit, only monthly limit
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by JAZES(m): 9:05am On Jul 01, 2016
jesbu:
HELP HELP
Good Morning Guys, please I need your insight as I am having some issues relating to a transaction I made in May with stanbic bank. I made a purchase of 1800 and 800 dollars when the Amazon exchange rate was 208. The transaction was complete at the rate of 208 and notifications sent to my phone.

I suggest u call them.
However, my rule is dont leave any funds in the account u use to pay online. I only transfer money to the accounts
i use to make online payment only when i want to make any payment to avoid story that touched like this.

3 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 01, 2016
JAZES:

I suggest u call them.
However, my rule is dont leave any funds in the account u use to pay online. I only transfer money to the accounts
i use to make online payment only when i want to make any payment to avoid story that touched like this.

If u like dont leave funds, they will put it in negative balance and sooner or later, you will pay for it.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Youngzedd(m): 9:21am On Jul 01, 2016
100% legit payoneer funds needed.

From 500 USD and above. Kindly signify if you have it.

Note: Your Payoneer account name must be same with your bank account.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by JAZES(m): 9:45am On Jul 01, 2016
tumababa:

If u like dont leave funds, they will put it in negative balance and sooner or later, you will pay for it.

At least u know u will be paying for it when u are ready to.
Is that not better than what happens to the op? What if that funds is what he wants to use for
something that has a deadline?

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by JAZES(m): 9:48am On Jul 01, 2016
for instance, my gt current account is connected to the card i use for online
payment. I only transfer money to the current account when i need to make a payment
online, same goes for stanbic and other accounts i operate.
Planned spending is better than impromptu spending

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by 989900: 10:23am On Jul 01, 2016
JAZES:
for instance, my gt current account is connected to the card i use for online
payment. I only transfer money to the current account when i need to make a payment
online, same goes for stanbic and other accounts i operate.
Planned spending is better than impromptu spending

The smile on your face when some stuff you subscribed for automatically tries to charge your card, but you've moved all your funds away from the account linked to that card. cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) ... (907) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.