Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,211 members, 7,829,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (285) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1227084 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) ... (908) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dragnet: 11:15pm On Jul 01, 2016
when I said the person MAY not have a case, I was deliberately not being definite and as pointed out, there may be a case due to time of notification but are we sure there's nothing that covers the bank in their T&Cs ?
The law is very delicate...
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by violam: 11:27pm On Jul 01, 2016
p

jesbu:

Thanks.
That's what am doing right now.
I have the statement of account the day they charged me at the rate of 208.
After two months they said it should be 295 not 208.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Suntemi(m): 11:34pm On Jul 01, 2016
violam:
please if stanbic debited you for transactions made over 3 weeks ago i created a thread in business Forum please get in there.
we cannot allow these South African companies to continue treating us anyhow in Nigeria.

stanbic ibtc must refund my money.
N334, 919 was debited from my account.

wow! I'm closing my Stanbic account on Monday

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by guente02(m): 12:14am On Jul 02, 2016
Access Bank rates please
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Princeofilorin(m): 1:47am On Jul 02, 2016
violam:
please if stanbic debited you for transactions made over 3 weeks ago i created a thread in business Forum please get in there.
we cannot allow these South African companies to continue treating us anyhow in Nigeria.
stanbic ibtc must refund my money.
N334, 919 was debited from my account.

Hmm luckily for me they said I had bvn issues so I moved all my money from the account although it has been rectified now. Omo I've done DCC worth more than 1.5m so I just wonder what would have happened if I had money in that account. Well I still have some small monies in some other stanbic accounts I opened to beat the daily limit then. will go and withdraw it sharply tomorrow grin
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dragnet: 4:25am On Jul 02, 2016
@those clearing out their cash from the accounts, una forget say bvn dey, if they eventually win?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by favoredgal: 5:09am On Jul 02, 2016
Pls any idea of Gtbank master card pound rate

This Stanbic 100$ a day is senseless

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tyconcepts(f): 5:45am On Jul 02, 2016
justi4jesu:

Thanks.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by justi4jesu(f): 5:57am On Jul 02, 2016
Stanbic has gone bankrupt. You guys should atleast Epp them with some of your profit you made from DCC cheesy cheesy grin grin cry

3 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by onatisi(m): 6:26am On Jul 02, 2016
Banks have been giving that warning that ppl should pay in the currency of the site they are buying from. I don't know whether Stanbic did warn ppl also but I think other banks did.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 6:59am On Jul 02, 2016
onatisi:
Banks have been giving that warning that ppl should pay in the currency of the site they are buying from. I don't know whether Stanbic did warn ppl also but I think other banks did.

They didn't. They just sent their warning yesterday. And no one has ever complained about other banks concerning dcc cos they warned and most times the transaction will be declined. Even stanbic is declining the transactions since last week before sending the mail yesterday. So they have no right to be charging closed transactions that happened in May.

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by onatisi(m): 7:02am On Jul 02, 2016
tumababa:

They didn't. They justsrnt their warning yesterday
I think uba and fidelity did last year or so. But for Stanbic I can't say. It will be difficult for refunds to be made but not impossible
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by keeeem: 7:47am On Jul 02, 2016
I think those who have been debited can come together to hire one of these aluta lawyers. Bamk generally don't like these people when it comes to trouble. There is an advocacy group somewhere aroubd Agege pen cimenna who can help do the needful. I will get their contact and share if you guys need it.

They charge based on recoveries made backend. You guys can come together and make this a class act so as to give it more weight. Just slam them with a N100b suit and that's it

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Clone2020(m): 8:28am On Jul 02, 2016
$5000 available in my US Chase bank account to another US Bank account or wire transfer to your dorm account rate N345/$.

All transactions are completed in 1 minute

Contact in profile and signature.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by BestySam(m): 8:29am On Jul 02, 2016
Hmmm. Did you guys read the T&C before ordering? I think there's a back up there.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by violam: 9:26am On Jul 02, 2016
p
keeeem:
I think those who have been debited can come together to hire one of these aluta lawyers. Bamk generally don't like these people when it comes to trouble. There is an advocacy group somewhere aroubd Agege pen cimenna who can help do the needful. I will get their contact and share if you guys need it.

They charge based on recoveries made backend. You guys can come together and make this a class act so as to give it more weight. Just slam them with a N100b suit and that's it
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by bdavis: 9:27am On Jul 02, 2016
dragnet:
(apart from anti justi4jesu) some people did not wantu see that stanbic is now 310 abi?
Ok o0o... maybe we should start deleting expensive sellers sef? my fellow buyers, wetin una think? grin

I concur!
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by kafeii123: 9:33am On Jul 02, 2016
Clone2020:
$2500 US PayPal funds available @325/$.

$4000 available for my US Chase bank account to another US Bank account or wire transfer to your dorm account rate N340/$.

All transactions are completed in 1 minute

Contact in profile and signature.

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by jesbu(m): 9:36am On Jul 02, 2016
BestySam:
Hmmm. Did you guys read the T&C before ordering? I think there's a back up there.

If CBN has reduce the naira to 150 naira to usd, will stanbic credit my account with the balance they charged me before?No they will not.
Before now the official rate is 199.5. Because official rate has increased to 282 naira, stanbic want to put the charge on us.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by bdavis: 9:47am On Jul 02, 2016
winetapper:
they kept on repeating process again and again sad

Call them, they'll ask you some questions and reset your password for you. Or send a link to your email. Same thing happened to me a couple of weeks ago. And it was reset in less than 5mins after I placed a call to them

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by ceaser: 10:25am On Jul 02, 2016
Princeofilorin:

Hmm luckily for me they said I had bvn issues so I moved all my money from the account although it has been rectified now. Omo I've done DCC worth more than 1.5m so I just wonder what would have happened if I had money in that account. Well I still have some small monies in some other stanbic accounts I opened to beat the daily limit then. will go and withdraw it sharply tomorrow grin

grin 1.5 million kwa? Aswear walahi, Stanbic I go debit your account por pipteen million pah!
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Singapore1(m): 10:39am On Jul 02, 2016
405 neteller available at 330/$
450 payoneer available at 310/$

all non negotiable
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by BestySam(m): 11:21am On Jul 02, 2016
jesbu:

If CBN has reduce the naira to 150 naira to usd, will stanbic credit my account with the balance they charged me before?No they will not.
Before now the official rate is 199.5. Because official rate has increased to 282 naira, stanbic want to put the charge on us.

Well, you guys should file a suit and hope that they don't come up with the T&C bull crap.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Adinije(f): 11:47am On Jul 02, 2016
Double post.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Adinije(f): 12:05pm On Jul 02, 2016
$283 PayPal fund at #310/$

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by obinnaj2: 1:13pm On Jul 02, 2016
no number to contact u
whats app me on 08029718559

Singapore1:
405 neteller available at 330/$
450 payoneer available at 310/$

all non negotiable
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by hssl(m): 1:32pm On Jul 02, 2016
shocked
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Takinwale(m): 1:32pm On Jul 02, 2016
tumababa:

They didn't. They just sent their warning yesterday. And no one has ever complained about other banks concerning dcc cos they warned and most times the transaction will be declined. Even stanbic is declining the transactions since last week before sending the mail yesterday. So they have no right to be charging closed transactions that happened in May.

They have been declining transactions because they want you to call each time you want to do transactions.

I wanted to make a payment two days ago via Paypal but my card was declined. I called them and they said I'd be contacted shortly.

They eventually called and told me that i need to contact them beforehand whenever I'm planning to make transactions. For instance, send a mail to say "please unblock my card for transactions @ aliexpress.com within 48 hours."

They asked if 24 hours is okay for me. Which means my card will be blocked for international transactions after 24 hours.

I have learned a lot here. I fought for a deduction on a refund from Amazon for prime membership with Diamond Bank. After telling stories for some weeks, they refunded me immediately i said i intend to copy CBN on my next mail to them.

Kudos to everyone here. Humanity ends when those who should talk decide to keep quiet. Fight for what you know to be right.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by hssl(m): 1:37pm On Jul 02, 2016
exchange rate
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by kafeii123: 3:18pm On Jul 02, 2016
Clone2020:
$2000 US PayPal available @ 315/$. Yes I make ebay payments as well. I also have $3000 in my US Chase bank account available for instant bank transfer to any American bank or wire transfer to your dorm account at the rate of 335/$. All transactions are done within 1 minute.

Contact in signature and profile

whatsapp seems to not be getting your number
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by TechtraGadgets: 3:24pm On Jul 02, 2016
favoredgal:
Pls any idea of Gtbank master card pound rate

This Stanbic 100$ a day is senseless

GTB N445. Two days ago.

(1) (2) (3) ... (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) ... (908) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.