Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,870 members, 7,817,567 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (423) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1222771 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) ... (907) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by bdavis: 9:27pm On Oct 16, 2016
AleAirHub:
After much analysis regarding this fx........... Please what is the way out my follow gurus before someone start crying angry angry angry

Cc onatisi

bdavis

BizBloke

Infinitikoncept. embarassed

My ogas (@onatisi @bizbloke) have said it all...but you cry...if I hear!

@singapore: why so much lies with the govt is simply because to whom much is given, much is expected. Nigerians have not really started to query the astronomical salaries of our so called leaders, plus they were given a mandate.

Also, without govt intervention there really can't be true industrialization. Sectors like power, transport etc can't be handled without the govt coming into play.

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by allCopacetic: 9:36pm On Oct 16, 2016
Is it possible to receive payment on a naija paypal account?
looking for the easiest means of receiving funds from the states as i currently do not have a dorm account.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by bdavis: 9:49pm On Oct 16, 2016
allCopacetic:
looking for the easiest means of receiving funds from the states as i currently do not have a dorm account.

Currently not possible
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Macaulish(m): 9:59pm On Oct 16, 2016
allCopacetic:

Kindly Endeavor to get a Dorm Account.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by allCopacetic: 10:23pm On Oct 16, 2016
Macaulish:

Kindly Endeavor to get a Dorm Account.
That was my First consideration, Unfortunately getting a govt issued ID is now unbelievably easy. sad
Lost my driver's license, went for a replacement and apparently what i had was a fake, time span for new one: roughly two months.
International passport - expired, new one : minimum of two weeks.
Temp Voters Card: turned down .
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Awesomelee: 10:29pm On Oct 16, 2016
allCopacetic:

That was my First consideration, Unfortunately getting a govt issued ID is now unbelievably easy. sad
Lost my driver's license, went for a replacement and apparently what i had was a fake, time span for new one: roughly two months.

How will you cash it if you get someone to receive it for you? Whats the size of this Inflow?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by allCopacetic: 10:38pm On Oct 16, 2016
Awesomelee:

How will you cash it if you get someone to receive it for you? Whats the size of this Inflow?
It has to be an account that can withdraw directly in $$ or if the receiver has need for the fx we can workout a rate and i'll take the Naira equiv.

$1000, with the possibility of an extra $1000

paypal is a preferred option because it's instant. Anyone who needs up to $1000 sent to a PayPal account or needs the money wired to a US account can contact me.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Opeyemi5(m): 10:42pm On Oct 16, 2016
Please with this new rule of $100 monthly limit can I still make use of my dom account (gtb) in the state
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nsonaso(m): 10:49pm On Oct 16, 2016
allCopacetic:

Advice never meet FRSC they're all criminals... Go with immigration

And wich International Passport take 2 weeks? Apparently another fake (I.e buying someone enough time to go tweak fake for you). Because original passport as I know it doesn't take more than 24hrs to process.

Go to the nearest immigration office in your area as early as possible, with Curt Affidavit for age, Local Government or State Identification certificate plus passport photo graph and 30k at most. Before noon your passport will be ready.

If you are to renew an expired one, it's not supposed to take more than 24hrs as well (though am not sure since I've not renewed any) but considering the fact that new one take less than 24hrs making changes to your existing information not suppose to take much.

Again also try make a copy of the old one (should in case the collect it from the passport office) some bank doesn't accept IDs that at not yet 6 months old. So you can show the copy of the old one to them.

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nsonaso(m): 11:03pm On Oct 16, 2016
$195 PayPal available @420 /$
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by allCopacetic: 11:12pm On Oct 16, 2016
Nsonaso:

Advice never meet FRSC they're all criminals... Go with immigration

And wich International Passport take 2 weeks? Apparently another fake (I.e buying someone enough time to go tweak fake for you). Because original passport as I know it doesn't take more than 24hrs to process.

Go to the nearest immigration office in your area as early as possible, with Curt Affidavit for age, Local Government or State Identification certificate plus passport photo graph and 30k at most. Before noon your passport will be ready.

If you are to renew an expired one, it's not supposed to take more than 24hrs as well (though am not sure since I've not renewed any) but considering the fact that new one take less than 24hrs making changes to your existing information not suppose to take much.

Again also try make a copy of the old one (should in case the collect it from the passport office) some bank doesn't accept IDs that at not yet 6 months old. So you can show the copy of the old one to them.
Lol, oga, there's no place in Lagos "Right Now" where you can get an international passport in a coupla days trust me.
Alot has changed. Even the two weeks na with "HELP" ooo. Apparently passports are no longer printed at the state level, only in Abuja.

Immigration dey do license?

https://www.nairaland.com/1969461/cost-nigeria-international-passport/15#50254115

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 11:22pm On Oct 16, 2016
Please is worldremit still works in naija especially to receive money from UK.? If not what is the best alternative for just few hundred pounds or euros. Thanks.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nsonaso(m): 11:44pm On Oct 16, 2016
allCopacetic:

Lol, oga, there's no place in Lagos "Right Now" where you can get an international passport in a coupla days trust me.
Alot has changed. Even the two weeks na with "HELP" ooo. Apparently passports are no longer printed at the state level, only in Abuja.

https://www.nairaland.com/1969461/cost-nigeria-international-passport/15#50254115

Well I guess alot that has change in getting a Nigerian passport changed from August 12 because I just deed mine 11th of August.

And from my findings nothing has changed, just leave Lagos and go outside it and do your thing. Every state capital has immigration office and process passport within 24hrs. Expect you went there 4 o'clock in the evening (everything about Lagos is different. In Lagos if you import just a packet of matches of N10 you pay N500 tax or whatever they call it) they believe everybody processing passport is for traveling and thereby making big deal of it.

Am not talking you to meet immigration for license, I mean FRSC are criminals instead of going for license go for immigration passport.

Only go for license when you need it for your car but for purpose of valid identification, go for something not stressful and scam free. 99.99% of FRSC are scammers and criminals combined.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by allCopacetic: 11:50pm On Oct 16, 2016
Nsonaso:

Am not talking you to meet immigration for license, I mean FRSC are criminals instead of going for license go for immigration passport.
Oh, ok
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by BizBloke(m): 1:40am On Oct 17, 2016
priceaction:
Please is worldremit still works in naija especially to receive money from UK.? If not what is the best alternative for just few hundred pounds or euros. Thanks.

How much? Contact me on WhatsApp: 08177252547.

I'll receive your money in the UK and credit your Nigerian account in naira.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Drlaw(m): 1:48am On Oct 17, 2016
allCopacetic:

Eh Pls be informed there is a passport office in Alausa secretariat close to Fela shrine.... dont need to go to abuja i got mine last year Jan, 20.@ d place I even have a contact in there.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Durosure(m): 1:58am On Oct 17, 2016
BizBloke:

If by the highlighted, you mean it'd make raw materials relatively cheaper for international industries to buy, produce and import to Nigeria, I think that doesn't hold any economic water. It'll go full circle and come right back to bite our asses.

If you mean making the raw materials relatively cheaper for local industries, we produce and export to other countries, it makes sense because over time, it'll lead to balance of trade and payments. Currently, trade and payments are negatively tilted against this country.

I think you mean $1 to 1 RMB (yuan). That's about 85.14% decrease in exchange rate value between both currencies and that's difficult to come by in the short-run.

In the medium- or long-run, everything is possible.

Thanks for the enlightment sir, sure i gain more insight and issue base analysis

True that! Yet, a shift in consumption pattern on an aggregate level won't result in aggregate production of farming produce except there's a private-public partnership. A good number of Nigerian youths going into farming won't fix the economy by a good percentage because they need stable electricity, they need machinery, they need venture capital, they need adequate storage facilities, they need good transportation, etc.

The government has to be involved.

I like this point most. I wish we ask more [right] questions and wish we did during the last election campaign when we were promised 99.64% drop in the dollar-naira value which is basically mathematically impossible for Nigeria to achieve in half a decade.

Being service-oriented isn't bad in its entirety; it's bad when Nigerians are made to slave (not work) and earn low income (like you pointed out) for Indians, Chinese, Lebanese, etc. within the territorial boundaries of this country. Heck! The employment regulatory body in the country pisses me off.

If Nigerians work for these people and earn right, I don't mind. Exportation doesn't involve products only; it encompasses services, platforms, etc.

Spot on! Let's hope she does right by the naira and she's not on this trial-and-error swing she occasionally plays on.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Macaulish(m): 2:04am On Oct 17, 2016
allCopacetic:

Same shoes as yours. But am getting the passport by fire by thunder...
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by allCopacetic: 2:31am On Oct 17, 2016
Drlaw:

Eh Pls be informed there is a passport office in Alausa secretariat close to Fela shrine.... dont need to go to abuja i got mine last year Jan, 20.@ d place I even have a contact in there.
There are multiple passport offices in Lagos, and in every state of the federation, but they NO LONGER PRINT AT STATE LEVEL!!! data is sent to Abuja, and printed there.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by allCopacetic: 2:32am On Oct 17, 2016
Macaulish:

Same shoes as yours. But am getting the passport by fire by thunder...
Lol, na so o
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by allCopacetic: 2:36am On Oct 17, 2016
Nsonaso:

And from my findings nothing has changed, just leave Lagos and go outside it and do your thing. Every state capital has immigration office and process passport within 24hrs.
You obviously did not read the posted screenshot, or attached link.
people in abeokuta and ilorin are having the same wait period of 2 to 3 weeks!
If intl passports are printed in abuja and then sent back to the respective states, how on earth can you have your passports processed within 24hrs
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by allCopacetic: 2:38am On Oct 17, 2016
BizBloke:

Do you do same for US transfers to a US account ?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Macaulish(m): 3:12am On Oct 17, 2016
BizBloke:

Can you do US too and whats your conversion rate? Expecting some funds soon.
Thank You.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Jainine(f): 3:19am On Oct 17, 2016
allCopacetic:

Oh, ok

I will send you a pm. I am interested
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Scarpon(m): 6:53am On Oct 17, 2016
dollaflow:
paypal fund available
What's ur rate
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by vizboy(m): 7:09am On Oct 17, 2016
allCopacetic:

There are multiple passport offices in Lagos, and in every state of the federation, but they NO LONGER PRINT AT STATE LEVEL!!! data is sent to Abuja, and printed there.

I did for both my friend's in Akwa Office and they collect same day. Just last month ending here

If you know how to go about it. You shouldn't have problem

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by reverendfather: 7:37am On Oct 17, 2016
Singapore1:

you cannot withdraw to a saving account

not possible ..it wont even go through
please what will now happen to my processed transaction, will the money be returned to my skrill account or not? please reply as soon as possible.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Singapore1(m): 7:40am On Oct 17, 2016
reverendfather:
please what will now happen to my processed transaction, will the money be returned to my skrill account or not? please reply as soon as possible.

contact CS
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by reverendfather: 7:58am On Oct 17, 2016
Singapore1:

contact CS
but I'm just asking if all my money will be refunded. I've you had any similar experience before?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by reverendfather: 8:00am On Oct 17, 2016
bdavis:

That is the reason why I believe. Withdrawals are meant to be effected to your domiciliary account
so now that I've made the withdrawal to my bank account, will my my money be refunded?

(1) (2) (3) ... (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) ... (907) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.