Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (424) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1221532 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) ... (907) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Singapore1(m): 8:01am On Oct 17, 2016
reverendfather:
but I'm just asking if all my money will be refunded. I've you had any similar experience before?
yes it will be refunded , just explain to them
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by reverendfather: 8:04am On Oct 17, 2016
Singapore1:
yes it will be refunded , just explain to them
thanks, your response just alleviated my worrisome mind.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by jidobaba(m): 8:19am On Oct 17, 2016
Stanley08:
$700 PayPal available for sale. Contact me via signature. WhatsApp/Call. wink
Do you use the paypal app to prevent ip/VPN issues? I'm curious.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Fogman(m): 8:28am On Oct 17, 2016
Please which banks still allows online transactions with their Naira AT?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Awesomelee: 9:13am On Oct 17, 2016
allCopacetic:

It has to be an account that can withdraw directly in $$ or if the receiver has need for the fx we can workout a rate and i'll take the Naira equiv.

$1000, with the possibility of an extra $1000

paypal is a preferred option because it's instant. Anyone who needs up to $1000 sent to a PayPal account or needs the money wired to a US account can contact me.

I have a Dorm Account and can take all the Dollars.

I also have need for about $1300 in Canada if the rate is right.

Holla me if we can strike a deal
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by EnterPRO: 9:22am On Oct 17, 2016
Fogman:
Please which banks still allows online transactions with their Naira AT?

Stanbic @ N320/$ : $100/day , $300/mth

GTB @ N320.65/$ : %100/day, $100/mth

I used Stanbic sat & sun, gtb today

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by temitimx19(m): 9:30am On Oct 17, 2016
EnterPRO:

Are you serious??
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by megatran(m): 9:31am On Oct 17, 2016
$35 paypal at 450/$

$15 agc at 395/$

whatsapp 08101098212 for this small change.

good morning
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by bdavis: 9:35am On Oct 17, 2016
reverendfather:
so now that I've made the withdrawal to my bank account, will my my money be refunded?

It should be refunded...thats what would be expected because at some point, it should get rejected and bounce back.

But if your bank decides they have seen awoof dollar, they might cheat you, not reject the transaction and allow it go through, then credit your account at CBN rate cheesy (sorry4 cheesy, I just couldn't help it)

My advice: do what @singapore1said and call their customer service, explaining to them the situation and have them terminate the transaction from their end before some1@ur bank decides2play a fast one
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Singapore1(m): 9:38am On Oct 17, 2016
bdavis:

It should be refunded...thats what would be expected because at some point, it should get rejected and bounce back.

But if your bank decides they have seen awoof dollar, they might cheat you, not reject the transaction and allow it go through, then credit your account at CBN rate cheesy (sorry4 cheesy, I just couldn't help it)

My advice: do what @singapore1said and call their customer service, explaining to them th situation a have them terminate the transaction from their end before some1@ur bank decides2play a fast one
grin
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by 989900D: 9:40am On Oct 17, 2016
Tried ATM withdrawal on Stanbic, yesterday: N320 to $1.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by bdavis: 9:41am On Oct 17, 2016
Singapore1:

grin

Why u dey shine teeth?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by fizzyf4: 10:05am On Oct 17, 2016
100 Agc available @ 380
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Fogman(m): 10:32am On Oct 17, 2016
EnterPRO:

Exhausted my limits on both bank. Don't know if there are any other banks outside this two

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by MrTour: 10:35am On Oct 17, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin so u mean its possible his naija bank has accepted the dollar and preparing to fire his Naira account at CBN rate of N305/$ grin grin grin

The guy will be having a heart attack by now lol.

bdavis:

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by megatran(m): 10:55am On Oct 17, 2016
megatran:
$35 paypal at 450/$

$25 agc at 380/$

whatsapp 08101098212 for this small change.

good morning

paypal funds sold.

$25 amazon gift card now available
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 17, 2016
megatran:

paypal funds sold.
$25 amazon gift card now available
Sold to who? I have $87 PayPal @ 450 too.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Awesomelee: 11:09am On Oct 17, 2016
Dollar scarcity: Banks suspend ATM card usage abroad: Deposit Money Banks have begun suspending their Automated Teller Machine cards (debit and credit) from working overseas as dollar scarcity continues to hit the economy badly. (Source: Punch)

Comment: Given that CBN intervention at the interbank market may keep the local currency at c.N310 levels against the Dollar, we believe the suspension of Naira card usage abroad may be a negative for the parallel market. The ban will likely add demand pressures to the parallel market rate, which appreciated by N13/$ w/w to N460/$ on Friday. However, given the seasonal slowdown in the economy around this time of the year, the negative implications may not be visible until Q1 2017.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by blym4real: 11:36am On Oct 17, 2016
$350 Fiverr PayPal funds available at #405 contact WhatsApp 08101525574
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by reverendfather: 11:37am On Oct 17, 2016
bdavis:

My advice: do what @singapore1said and call their customer service, explaining to them the situation and have them terminate the transaction from their end before some1@ur bank decides2play a fast one

Thanks, but I visited my first bank this morning on my way to office and the man in charge said that skrill funds can be withdrawn to their savings account, just that the money will be converted from USD to NGR.

He reassured me not to worry as long as the withdrawal as been made to my account with their bank, it'll definitely be available in due time.

I don't even know if he's telling me the truth or he doesn't know what he is saying.
I made enquiries about the domiciliary account and he said I don't need it for now, since I do not intend to keep the USD currency as it is.

from your own perspective, do you think it would still be a great idea to open up a withdrawal termination ticket with skrill Customer service?

Singapore1 please shed more light on this as well.

I really appreciate you guys.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by jaady: 11:39am On Oct 17, 2016
paypal funds needed $1000, buying at 410, contact me if you have.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by richard04(m): 11:39am On Oct 17, 2016
$700 Paypal at N440 available
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by BeingGabriel: 11:54am On Oct 17, 2016
Hello @EnterPRO,

You used your GTB mastercard for international transaction today? What is the rate per dollar?

EnterPRO:

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Besto(m): 1:00pm On Oct 17, 2016
BeingGabriel:
Hello @EnterPRO,

You used your GTB mastercard for international transaction today? What is the rate per dollar?

320..gtb never suspended their cards just the 100 dollars limit.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by BizBloke(m): 1:00pm On Oct 17, 2016
allCopacetic:

Do you do same for US transfers to a US account ?

Yes, allCopacetic.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nsonaso(m): 1:01pm On Oct 17, 2016
allCopacetic:

You obviously did not read the posted screenshot, or attached link.
people in abeokuta and ilorin are having the same wait period of 2 to 3 weeks!
If intl passports are printed in abuja and then sent back to the respective states, how on earth can you have your passports processed within 24hrs
It not printed only in Abuja, is either those people doesn't have the facilities or they're being lazy.

As am talking to you, I confirmed in Lokoja and they are still printing there.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by olowo1102(m): 1:01pm On Oct 17, 2016
900 $ paypal funds available @ N400
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by BizBloke(m): 1:04pm On Oct 17, 2016
Macaulish:

Can you do US too and whats your conversion rate? Expecting some funds soon.
Thank You.

Yes, Macaulish.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by BeingGabriel: 1:06pm On Oct 17, 2016
thank you, But in a case when one wants to make a transaction of say $300, not allowed?

Besto:

320..gtb never suspended their cards just the 100 dollars limit.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 17, 2016
$250 paypal remaining @ 440/$

webmoney $990 @ 510

Fastest fingers. See signature for contact
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Mariesio: 1:19pm On Oct 17, 2016
Nsonaso:

It not printed only in Abuja, is either those people doesn't have the facilities or they're being lazy.

As am talking to you, I confirmed in Lokoja and they are still printing there.

Yes, mine was done in 24hrs at Ibadan... it will be 2 weeks if you request for the 32pages because most people demand for this and the office gets them from Abuja every other week hence the 2 weeks delay.

Go there and process 64 pages you will get it same day if you can wait but next day if you cant.

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Singapore1(m): 1:21pm On Oct 17, 2016
Mariesio:

Yes, mine was done in 24hrs at Ibadan... it will be 2 weeks if you request for the 32pages because most people demand for this and the office gets them from Abuja every other week hence the 2 weeks delay.

Go there and process 64 pages you will get it same day if you can wait but next day if you cant.

please where exactly in Ibadan?

(1) (2) (3) ... (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) ... (907) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.