Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (761) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1227103 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (758) (759) (760) (761) (762) (763) (764) ... (908) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Durosure(m): 4:53pm On Jun 04, 2017
COME I have nice rate for you
capsie18:
I need dollars in America via cash deposit and I pay in Naira equivalent here in Nigeria... Anyone

Whatsapp my signature.. angry angry
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by nkhay(f): 4:54pm On Jun 04, 2017
$880 Payoneer Available @360

Contact on sig. Danke!
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 04, 2017
lecky001:

Great dude here we transacted over 1m naira worth of AGC in one week even when my phone is faulty reaching out with calls and text.Really appreciate

Yess boss!!! So much appreciate the patronage and trust.

amazon gift card Available. Whatsapp in signature
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by omoskenso(m): 5:50pm On Jun 04, 2017
Durosure:

Please choose from the options above and Note that I wont bend for you since you sabi insult person on phone..

Below is the screen shot of our conversation...

I cannot come and shout.....
Oga ...from the way you itemised it, and saying i was trying 2 be smart, lemme ask, does sending account detials now mean smartness
1)abeg show me where i asked for a refund with the initial deal of 380/$,to the best of my knownledge i only sent you acount details b4 you rushed to give me options

2)with respect to time,my initial post was yestaday dat why it bears "early this morning"

3)you said i shud provide you with a paypal acct with which my funds cud be transfered to, Oga...if i had a working paypal i wudnt have seeked ur services as this isnt even our 4th deal together.

4)if after your ridiculous options i asked "guy wats ur problem" now means insulting ppl anyhow ....oga dooh
Cc
dragnet
Tobbaz
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Stanley08(m): 5:57pm On Jun 04, 2017
$2,000+ Skrill AVAILABLE

$2,000+ Skrill AVAILABLE

Come to whatsapp. Or Call. Number in Signature
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by abrahym(m): 9:35pm On Jun 04, 2017
Google play Store gift card available
25 each
Contact 08066475319
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by sugni: 10:56pm On Jun 04, 2017
$45 AGC available contact on signature
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by folex(m): 5:00am On Jun 05, 2017
nkhay:

Contact on sig. Danke!

I have an account with master card on it, can you fund it?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by nkhay(f): 7:00am On Jun 05, 2017
folex:

I have an account with master card on it, can you fund it?

Payoneer account? Yes
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by abrahym(m): 7:29am On Jun 05, 2017
abrahym:
25 each
Contact 08066475319
Still available
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mavinc4u(f): 7:42am On Jun 05, 2017
Durosure:

Please choose from the options above and Note that I wont bend for you since you sabi insult person on phone..

Below is the screen shot of our conversation...

I cannot come and shout.....

I will comment here because I don't like seeing an injustice been melted on anyone. Durosure, please are you a stealing person because I can't figure out the meaning of option 2 and 3? I bet this guy also saw your competitors before coming to you for reasons best known to him and instead of you to appreciate that, you are giving him options because the money is in your possession. How many options did the guy give you before making payment. Were you charged any money by PayPal for refunding to you. I simply cannot understand something here or is there something in your mind you are not releasing? You know fit shout because is this guy, there are some people you will try that rubbish on, you would be looking for shout but you won't see any. Try and handle this guy's issue amicably and professionally, leave those words of yours by the side as it would not help at all.

@omoskenso, you are even lucky the guy accepted receiving the refund as some people will deny ever receiving the refund.

To all, leave this PayPal thing if you are not sure of getting your money back from your seller when the hammer strikes. "O mere n' uzu o ga-eme n'onwa"(if it didn't happen today, it will happen tomorrow). Look for another website and buy from there with your card. Shikina.

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mixoull(m): 8:11am On Jun 05, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by nkhay(f): 8:13am On Jun 05, 2017
$1620 Payoneer Available @360

$1620 Payoneer Available @360

WhatsApp 08038221916.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by omoskenso(m): 8:42am On Jun 05, 2017
mavinc4u:

I will comment here because I don't like seeing an injustice been melted on anyone. Durosure, please are you a stealing person because I can't figure out the meaning of option 2 and 3? I bet this guy also saw your competitors before coming to you for reasons best known to him and instead of you to appreciate that, you are giving him options because the money is in your possession. How many options did the guy give you before making payment. Were you charged any money by PayPal for refunding to you. I simply cannot understand something here or is there something in your mind you are not releasing? You know fit shout because is this guy, there are some people you will try that rubbish on, you would be looking for shout but you won't see any. Try and handle this guy's issue amicably and professionally, leave those words of yours by the side as it would not help at all.

@omoskenso, you are even lucky the guy accepted receiving the refund as some people will deny ever receiving the refund.

To all, leave this PayPal thing if you are not sure of getting your money back from your seller when the hammer strikes. "O mere n' uzu o ga-eme n'onwa"(if it didn't happen today, it will happen tomorrow). Look for another website and buy from there with your card. Shikina.
God bless you my dear...same thing i told him,he has my money with him thats why his giving options that best suits him.i once had a deal with Balogumsam and there was a refund, next day he refund and he chose naira,also with a guy called Nnoso here and he told me to wait for my money or purchase something else and i choose anoda purchase and non told me it was detrimental 2 deir account becox (its on ebay's policy that sellers hv right to cancel any deal and he knows)
Cc
dragnet
Tobbaz
Tumababa
Nkhay
Justi4jesu ..... co
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by omoskenso(m): 8:47am On Jun 05, 2017
Durosure:
COME I have nice rate for you

Whatsapp my signature.. angry angry
.. undecided undecided
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by nkhay(f): 8:50am On Jun 05, 2017
omoskenso:

God bless you my dear...same thing i told him,he has my money with him thats why his giving options that best suits him.i once had a deal with Balogumsam and there was a refund, next day he refund and he chose naira,also with a guy called Nnoso here and he told me to wait for my money or purchase something else and i choose anoda purchase and non told me it was detrimental 2 deir account becox (its on ebay's policy that sellers hv right to cancel any deal and he knows) and this particular deal i gave him extra #430 free....this na clear case of oppression,molestation and greed ova some1 else's money, becox nor be face 2 face deal.abeg make una come to my aid oooh
Cc
dragnet
Tobbaz
Tumababa
Nkhay
Justi4jesu ..... co

@Durosure for the love of God, kindly make another purchase for this gentle man.

From the screen shot you posted, me no see anywhere he insulted you but for peace sake, we apologize for the 'insult'... Let peace reign.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by omoskenso(m): 8:55am On Jun 05, 2017
nkhay:

@Durosure for the love of God, kindly make another purchase for this gentle man.

From the screen shot you posted, me no see anywhere he insulted you but for peace sake, we apologize for the 'insult'... Let peace reign.
I never insulted him
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by 3RNEST(m): 9:09am On Jun 05, 2017
Skrill and Neteller needed this morning

WhatsApp me if u get any amount
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by meetmal03(f): 10:33am On Jun 05, 2017
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Durosure(m): 10:58am On Jun 05, 2017
mavinc4u:

Thanks for your concern and I still maintain my option 1-3.. which buying for him again is out of it... So 2 options left... I don't take what is not mine nor tolerate lies .. he called me on phone to pay him naira and I replied him via WhatsApp with available options.. I could have purchase an item for him without requesting a dime but he bliv say he's smart and am ready for his worst because when I made almost 10k lose on one of his transaction I begged him to let me opt for refund he said no that's my mistake and I should welcome the loss..
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by omoskenso(m): 11:21am On Jun 05, 2017
Durosure:

Thanks for your concern and I still maintain my option 1-3.. which buying for him again is out of it... So 2 options left... I don't take what is not mine nor tolerate lies .. he called me on phone to pay him naira and I replied him via WhatsApp with available options.. I could have purchase an item for him without requesting a dime but he bliv say he's smart and am ready for his worst because when I made almost 10k lose on one of his transaction I begged him to let me opt for refund he said no that's my mistake and I should welcome the loss..
Thats a very big lie...from the day you confirmed refund to ur acct,we've neva spoken on fone except chat.remember you said u got the confirmation 1am,soo wen then did i call u??,the moment i saw ur msg i responded with a chat not call!(you can screen shot ur call log n the chat dat confirmed the refunds)
When you used a different card and incurred 5k loss,i offered 2 pay bit from it frm subsequent transactions(dat was y i paid 49500 instead of 49073) and he even asked me not to bother the seller again as ebay cud block my acct 4 fraud(if am lying he shud provide screen shot 2 back his claims)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by atoje(m): 1:03pm On Jun 05, 2017
$1000 cash available in Lagos. 370/$

chat me up on WhatsApp
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Stanley08(m): 1:49pm On Jun 05, 2017
Skrill available @365

As much as you want
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Day11(m): 2:12pm On Jun 05, 2017
Buy/Sell Paypal Funds / Fiverr Withdrawal Fast, reliable and secure e-currency exchanger. Instant Funding without delay.

Perfect Choice for your E-Currency Changer Solution.

Day11
Whatsapp: 08027163988
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by ochiosa(m): 3:04pm On Jun 05, 2017
please how do I attache my uba africard to my PayPal account
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 05, 2017
Hello Everyone,

I have an Amazon account containing $150 dollars giftcard that i want to sell due to some financial issues, Am giving it out for 320/$

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 05, 2017
I buy iTunes, amazon, vanilla visa, Walmart gift-cards etc.
Depends on daily currency exchange rate.

We buy and sell Bitcoin

For ur online E-marketing tools
Php Mailer :$15
Cp:$15
Rdp:$15
Google voice:$10
Webmail:$15

Personal Company Dom Acct to receive $$ Available.

Paypal funds is available for fully US and EU verified premier and business accounts
Min:200usd
Max: 2500usd per transaction
Fund send as F&F and G&S
Funds is available for instant cashout.

Order fulfill within 24 hrs due to time zone.
All Transaction Reference sent to u via whatsup or email.
Current Prince :350/USD

I'm legitimate business man . No games please..

Contact me to place order: 08051671260

Yuppy101
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by meetmal03(f): 3:40pm On Jun 05, 2017
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by abrahym(m): 3:40pm On Jun 05, 2017
325 amazon gift card available @320
Contact 08066475319
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by abrahym(m): 3:44pm On Jun 05, 2017
25 each
Contact 08066475319
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by bobo65(m): 3:51pm On Jun 05, 2017
.. .

(1) (2) (3) ... (758) (759) (760) (761) (762) (763) (764) ... (908) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.