Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (762) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1222681 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (759) (760) (761) (762) (763) (764) (765) ... (907) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by bdavis: 4:31pm On Jun 05, 2017
Durosure:

Please choose from the options above and Note that I wont bend for you since you sabi insult person on phone..

Below is the screen shot of our conversation...

I cannot come and shout.....

Sorry, I know I came late to the party, but I don't ge ge couple of things...could you please forgive ma ignorance and enlighten me?

1). Why the 330/$ for refund, I'm curious to know how u arrived at dat figure mathematically.

2). Why the extra 10/$ if the purchase is going to be made again? What charges is it supposed to cover?

3). Why are you both focusing on the naira per dollar amount? He credited you 49,500 right, if the deal failed, you would refund amount credited right? If any charges are to b deducted, I woul assume it would be inter bank charges and maybe sms alert charges? And if diamond bank is what you use, then vat on d sms charge and maybe the vat on the vat.

For now, these are d questions I get....oh yes and:

4). you say the guy dey try show say him smart pass, how? Cos I no see am, but den I could be pretty dense@times, so biko pardon ma denseness and u pls help me ansa these questions.

Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by omoskenso(m): 4:34pm On Jun 05, 2017
omoskenso:

I never insulted him
Thanks dear....we resolved it, as i originally misunderstood his option 3
His doing a checkout for me with the funds
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by omoskenso(m): 4:34pm On Jun 05, 2017
omoskenso:

God bless you my dear...same thing i told him,he has my money with him thats why his giving options that best suits him.i once had a deal with Balogumsam and there was a refund, next day he refund and he chose naira,also with a guy called Nnoso here and he told me to wait for my money or purchase something else and i choose anoda purchase and non told me it was detrimental 2 deir account becox (its on ebay's policy that sellers hv right to cancel any deal and he knows)
Cc
dragnet
Tobbaz
Tumababa
Nkhay
Justi4jesu ..... co

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by bdavis: 4:37pm On Jun 05, 2017
omoskenso:

Oga ...from the way you itemised it, and saying i was trying 2 be smart, lemme ask, does sending account detials now mean smartness
1)abeg show me where i asked for a refund with the initial deal of 380/$,to the best of my knownledge i only sent you acount details b4 you rushed to give me options

2)with respect to time,my initial post was yestaday dat why it bears "early this morning"

3)you said i shud provide you with a paypal acct with which my funds cud be transfered to, Oga...if i had a working paypal i wudnt have seeked ur services as this isnt even our 4th deal together.

4)if after your ridiculous options i asked "guy wats ur problem" now means insulting ppl anyhow ....oga dooh
Cc
dragnet
Tobbaz

[s]I can give you a paypal account to receive your funds with. But durosure would have to state here for all and sundry dat he won't do chargeback any time down the line...

Also, let's be clear if you, thru me, receive ur paypal funds, I no go credit u naira o...best I can do is to use it to make a purchase for you or do a cash deposit for you if you so wish. [/s]

Glad you resolved this.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by omoskenso(m): 4:44pm On Jun 05, 2017
bdavis:

Sorry, I know I came late to the party, but I don't ge ge couple of things...could you please forgive ma ignorance and enlighten me?

1). Why the 330/$ for refund, I'm curious to know how u arrived at dat figure mathematically.

2). Why the extra 10/$ if the purchase is going to be made again? What charges is it supposed to cover?

3). Why are you both focusing on the naira per dollar amount? He credited you 49,500 right, if the deal failed, you would refund amount credited right? If any charges are to b deducted, I woul assume it would be inter bank charges and maybe sms alert charges? And if diamond bank is what you use, then vat on d sms charge and maybe the vat on the vat.

For now, these are d questions I get....oh yes and:

4). you say the guy dey try show say him smart pass, how? Cos I no see am, but den I could be pretty dense@times, so biko pardon ma denseness and u pls help me ansa these questions.

Thanks
I never understood the option 3 becox of the hidden clauses....u for just say clear ur debt b4 next payment.
Anyway thanks 4 understanding.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by omoskenso(m): 4:47pm On Jun 05, 2017
bdavis:

[s]I can give you a paypal account to receive your funds with. But durosure would have to state here for all and sundry dat he won't do chargeback any time down the line...

Also, let's be clear if you, thru me, receive ur paypal funds, I no go credit u naira o...best I can do is to use it to make a purchase for you or do a cash deposit for you if you so wish. [/s]

Glad you resolved this.
Gosh!!!
Neva saw this b4 boss....appreciate ur concern,ur number most dey my contact
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 05, 2017
omoskenso:

Good it's resolved. I couldn't contribute cos i stopped paypal deal over a year ago.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by omoskenso(m): 6:02pm On Jun 05, 2017
tumababa:

Good it's resolved. I couldn't contribute cos i stopped paypal deal over a year ago.
Thanks boss....na 2 follow you run comot ooo grin
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by omoskenso(m): 6:13pm On Jun 05, 2017
mavinc4u:

I will comment here because I don't like seeing an injustice been melted on anyone. Durosure, please are you a stealing person because I can't figure out the meaning of option 2 and 3? I bet this guy also saw your competitors before coming to you for reasons best known to him and instead of you to appreciate that, you are giving him options because the money is in your possession. How many options did the guy give you before making payment. Were you charged any money by PayPal for refunding to you. I simply cannot understand something here or is there something in your mind you are not releasing? You know fit shout because is this guy, there are some people you will try that rubbish on, you would be looking for shout but you won't see any. Try and handle this guy's issue amicably and professionally, leave those words of yours by the side as it would not help at all.

@omoskenso, you are even lucky the guy accepted receiving the refund as some people will deny ever receiving the refund.

To all, leave this PayPal thing if you are not sure of getting your money back from your seller when the hammer strikes. "O mere n' uzu o ga-eme n'onwa"(if it didn't happen today, it will happen tomorrow). Look for another website and buy from there with your card. Shikina.
Thanks you very much Mam....appreciate your concern.i choose the 3rd option as he later explained what he meant and i humbly crave dat you edit ur initial post 4 reference purpose(as US Trump don pass bill to dey check social media 4 visa application).thanks dear
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by omoskenso(m): 6:22pm On Jun 05, 2017
dragnet:

Durosure, can you please respond and explain, confirm or debunk this allegation.
Resolved sir... wink

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by omoskenso(m): 6:23pm On Jun 05, 2017
ametu166:

Mr Durosure pls come and give ur own explanation cos I'm a potential customer..
No waya bro....we don trash the small mix up
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by 3RNEST(m): 6:56pm On Jun 05, 2017
Neteller needed urgently
Meet me on whatsApp
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by bdavis: 8:07pm On Jun 05, 2017
omoskenso:

Gosh!!!
Neva saw this b4 boss....appreciate ur concern,ur number most dey my contact

You are welcome bro...anytime.

I don't usually do this, but hey, there's always a first time for everything, so...

@durosure: you no get any power or right to ask dat any posts be taken down cos of ur 'potential clients' or cos it might jeopardize ur chances for a visa...one does not think with his anus when he's been given a brain. God gave u a brain for a purpose u suppose dey use am so u shoulda projected into the future and seen what ur attempt to scam woulda cost you, moreso for someone like you who pays ur bills from getting clients on Nairaland for checkouts and such, if u were someone like me now, who does checkouts and logistics for peeps without soliciting for clients on NL, you might be excused for throwing ur brain aside and thinking with ur anus.

How dare you tell him that he should contact peeps who posted to take down their post before he can get his money back?

What rubbish!!! If u need d post taken down, den you should be the one begging everyone, after you have done the checkout for him and certainly not before

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by richard04(m): 8:51pm On Jun 05, 2017
$2k AGC available at good rate.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Bookiemart01(f): 8:58pm On Jun 05, 2017
I dont even know why you guys are here. The right thread is the ecurrency thread.
bdavis:

I don't usually do this, but hey, there's always a first time for everything, so...

@durosure: you no get any power or right to ask dat any posts be taken down cos of ur 'potential clients' or cos it might jeopardize ur chances for a visa...one does not think with his anus when he's been given a brain. God gave u a brain for a purpose u suppose dey use am so u shoulda projected into the future and seen what ur attempt to scam woulda cost you, moreso for someone like you who pays ur bills from getting clients on Nairaland for checkouts and such, if u were someone like me now, who does checkouts and logistics for peeps without soliciting for clients on NL, you might be excused for throwing ur brain aside and thinking with ur anus.

How dare you tell him that he should contact peeps who posted to take down their post before he can get his money back?

What rubbish!!! If u need d post taken down, den you should be the one begging everyone, after you have done the checkout for him and certainly not before
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mavinc4u(f): 9:13pm On Jun 05, 2017
omoskenso:

Thanks you very much Mam....appreciate your concern.i choose the 3rd option as he later explained what he meant and i humbly crave dat you edit ur initial post 4 reference purpose(as US Trump don pass bill to dey check social media 4 visa application).thanks dear

Which message do you want me to remove because you quoted my whole post so it means you should edit yours as well.

By the way, have settled with him as in he has made another purchase for you or is there a bribe in the air?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Stanley08(m): 9:26pm On Jun 05, 2017
$2000+ Skrill available @360

$2000+ Skrill available @360

Number in signature. Whatsapp/Call.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Durosure(m): 9:32pm On Jun 05, 2017
Well I don't abuse people I don't know but I think you are jumping into matter that doesn't​ concern you and you are complicating this matter.. those peoole of authority he called have talk to me and have replied them openly.. now where you need to check yourself and stop your rants is the fact the person you are defending has realized his mistake.. what is paining you is what I don't know... Maybe that you wanna checkout for him and you couldn't or you just set out to put my name down am telling you... You will regret it at the very end
bdavis:

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by bdavis: 10:09pm On Jun 05, 2017
Durosure:
Well I don't abuse people I don't know but I think you are jumping into matter that doesn't​ concern you and you are complicating this matter.. those peoole of authority he called have talk to me and have replied them openly.. now where you need to check yourself and stop your rants is the fact the person you are defending has realized his mistake.. what is paining you is what I don't know... Maybe that you wanna checkout for him and you couldn't or you just set out to put my name down am telling you... You will regret it at the very end

Unlike you, my biz ain't tied to nairaland and point of correction, I never abused you, just simply stated facts.

He has realized his mistake...so u claim, so y are u now telling him to contact people who posted concerning your attempted scam to delete their post before you will proceed into doing his checkout?

You want to graduate from attempted scam to blackmail?

Your name ought to be in the scammers list in BOLD CAPITAL LETTERS. Peeps lyk you give hard working e-commerce , online earners a bad name.

Bookiemart01:
I dont even know why you guys are here. The right thread is the ecurrency thread.

Well na here I stumble upon the matter...
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Durosure(m): 10:20pm On Jun 05, 2017
Maybe I should help your reasoning bcus I see that your IQ is somehow low..

This same client said am being dubious in our dealing and later resolved to one of the options I gave him at the very beginning and I simply ask him to clear the mess he caused... Because my name is worth than sliver and gold.. I won't abuse you but try my best to educate you....
bdavis:

Unlike you, my biz ain't tied to nairaland and point of correction, I never abused you, just simply stated facts.

He has realized his mistake...so u claim, so y are u now telling him to contact people who posted concerning your attempted scam to delete their post before you will proceed into doing his checkout?

You want to graduate from attempted scam to blackmail?

Your name ought to be in the scammers list in BOLD CAPITAL LETTERS. Peeps lyk you give hard working e-commerce , online earners a bad name.

Well na here I stumble upon the matter...

Even real Life court will give me compensation for defamation and I will sue someone like you for cash...

Wake up
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by valencia25(m): 10:39pm On Jun 05, 2017
Bring all your iTunes Gift Cards of $100 below and receive payment instantly without delays, fast payment.
Get the best rate from us. Sell all your iTunes Gift Cards of 100 denominations below now.

Call/WhatsApp: 080...8286..2125
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by bdavis: 10:57pm On Jun 05, 2017
Durosure:

This same client said am being dubious in our dealing and later resolved to one of the options I gave him at the very beginning and I simply ask him to clear the mess he caused... Because my name is worth than sliver and gold.. I won't abuse you but try my best to educate you....

Even real Life court will give me compensation for defamation and I will sue someone like you for cash...

Wake up

Go ahead and sue me...scammer jati jati. Your IQ is high, yet it didn't stop u from thinking thru ur anus when u were proposing refund@330/$...or asking for extra 10/$ to make the purchase again. If the guy had not exposed ur dubious antics here, and accepted your worthless dealing, you woulda gotten away with it and not cared about ur so called name that is worth more than silver or gold...when you couldn't get away with it, you agreed to do checkout, you are now blackmailing him that he should solicit we all take down our posts before you proceed.

You said I insulted you before ba, oya let me insult you for real now: you are a worthless fool...oya sue me Mr. Blackmailer
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by OkwaIfugo(m): 11:12pm On Jun 05, 2017
Durosure:

Wake up

who are you saying his IQ is low?
honestly i was having this believe that you were joking before but now i knew you are serious please quickly and horridly complete the transaction of your client before asking him to do anything for you. when his business with you is settled one comment from him will sort out what ever thing you think is damaged.

be a good boy and do the right thing. you wont win the match you are about to kick off.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Tabbaz(m): 11:31pm On Jun 05, 2017
omoskenso:

I never understood the option 3 becox of the hidden clauses....u for just say clear ur debt b4 next payment.
Anyway thanks 4 understanding.

I'm reading some things about blackmail. Kindly note that people in the check out businesses have stated that no you are not to bear any additional charges. All Duro must do is to do another check out for you with your fund with him.

Incase, you noticed you are being blackmailed, do not hesitate to state it loud and clear here.

Good luck

3 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jun 05, 2017
$800 paypal available for fnf or ebay checkout.See signature for contact
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Zdoh(m): 4:38am On Jun 06, 2017
$337 FnF paypal available @355 Whatsapp 08088759163
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dragnet: 7:55am On Jun 06, 2017
omoskenso, I got your mail but please understand that I always have my reasons for delayed responses.
and you shouldn't be soliciting for people to edit their posts, if whatever he did seems right to him, he should be able to defend himself & prove his innocence beyond reasonable doubt when questioned. But if you go ahead editing your own post, I can't stop you, you brought the case and you can thrash it as it pleases you but you can't change people's perception.

and as for Durosure, you were unnecessarily being rigid and you were obviously taking advantage and attempting to exploit your client. You could have simply asked for a fee for your services because I agree you duly offered your service to him by making payment for him which means the first transaction was completed, the refund is a totally different transaction which both of you should reach a mutual agreement on rather than you just being rigid and feeling Almighty just because his funds was trapped with you, that is tantamount to blackmail.

for those making comments, view the transactions individually and you may see things a bit clearer.
1. The initial payment transaction.(omoskenso buying PayPal funds from Durosure)
2. The refund transaction (which means omoskenso is selling PayPal funds to Durosure)

and note that Durosure is an exchanger, just like an aboki.

cc
Tabbaz
bdavis
mavinc4u
justi4jesu

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 8:42am On Jun 06, 2017
More amazon gift card Available today.

Whatsapp
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by nkhay(f): 10:28am On Jun 06, 2017
$680 Payoneer Available @355

$680 Payoneer Available @355

Contact on sig. Danke!
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Zdoh(m): 10:31am On Jun 06, 2017
$357 FnF paypal available @355/$ Whatsapp 08088759163
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by jidobaba(m): 12:16pm On Jun 06, 2017
$200 Amazon Physical Gift Cards @320/$
$30 PayPal fnf @350/$

...available right now. Whatsapp my signature please.

(1) (2) (3) ... (759) (760) (761) (762) (763) (764) (765) ... (907) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.