Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,275 members, 7,829,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (763) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1227171 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (760) (761) (762) (763) (764) (765) (766) ... (908) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Day11(m): 12:50pm On Jun 06, 2017
Buy/Sell Paypal Funds / Fiverr Withdrawal Fast, reliable and secure e-currency exchanger. Instant Funding without delay.

Perfect Choice for your E-Currency Changer Solution.

Day11

Whatsapp: 08027163988
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Day11(m): 12:53pm On Jun 06, 2017
$200 Paypal Fund

You want it? angry
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by bdavis: 12:59pm On Jun 06, 2017
dragnet:
omoskenso, I got your mail but please understand that I always have my reasons for delayed responses.
and you shouldn't be soliciting for people to edit their posts, if whatever he did seems right to him, he should be able to defend himself & prove his innocence beyond reasonable doubt when questioned. But if you go ahead editing your own post, I can't stop you, you brought the case and you can thrash it as it pleases you but you can't change people's perception.

and as for Durosure, you were unnecessarily being rigid and you were obviously taking advantage and attempting to exploit your client. You could have simply asked for a fee for your services because I agree you duly offered your service to him by making payment for him which means the first transaction was completed, the refund is a totally different transaction which both of you should reach a mutual agreement on rather than you just being rigid and feeling Almighty just because his funds was trapped with you, that is tantamount to blackmail.

for those making comments, view the transactions individually and you may see things a bit clearer.
1. The initial payment transaction.(omoskenso buying PayPal funds from Durosure)
2. The refund transaction (which means omoskenso is selling PayPal funds to Durosure)

and note that Durosure is an exchanger, just like an aboki.

cc
Tabbaz
bdavis
mavinc4u
justi4jesu

True, he is an exchanger but they have an unfinished transaction, t contract was: I give u so and so amount...you make a purchase for me, so a long as the purchase has not been made, for whatever reason, the money still is rightfully owned by omoskenso. So he cannot take the stance that he is now selling him funds when he wants to do a refund, if I or anyone tries that with you, won't you send in that death squad? grin

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dragnet: 1:23pm On Jun 06, 2017
bdavis:

True, he is an exchanger but they have an unfinished transaction, t contract was: I give u so and so amount...you make a purchase for me, so a long as the purchase has not been made, for whatever reason, the money still is rightfully owned by omoskenso. So he cannot take the stance that he is now selling him funds when he wants to do a refund, if I or anyone tries that with you, won't you send in that death squad? grin
He actually made the purchase that's why I said the transaction was completed, you can check again.

Lol... I'm actually very nice offline. I can forfeit the whole amount if I wish because I believe strongly in repercussion.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dragnet: 1:25pm On Jun 06, 2017
Day11:
$200 Paypal Fund

You want it? angry
Access abi lipsrsealed
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by bizzynix: 2:07pm On Jun 06, 2017
$1000 PayPal funds available. Can be sent as FnF, GnS or eBay checkout. Contact below.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by bdavis: 2:13pm On Jun 06, 2017
dragnet:

He actually made the purchase that's why I said the transaction was completed, you can check again.

Lol... I'm actually very nice offline. I can forfeit the whole amount if I wish because I believe strongly in repercussion.

Ok, when...if we ever meet offline, I would testify. Lol. I actually thought he did too, until omoskenso hit me up on whatsapp saying part of the condition to go ahead with the purchase was for him to solicit everyone who commented takes down their post. Na Wetin make me go loan vex cloth come vex be dat as I no sabi vex online.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dragnet: 2:33pm On Jun 06, 2017
bdavis:

Ok, when...if we ever meet offline, I would testify. Lol. I actually thought he did too, until omoskenso hit me up on whatsapp saying part of the condition to go ahead with the purchase was for him to solicit everyone who commented takes down their post. Na Wetin make me go loan vex cloth come vex be dat as I no sabi vex online.
that was the second purchase option instead of a refund, but I'm actually not Ok with the condition of taking down the posts, it should have been a plea rather than a condition.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by uncleshege(m): 2:43pm On Jun 06, 2017
$5,000 Payoneer and/or Skrill needed @ #350/$ MAX!!!

Kindly note that I will buy volumes lesser than $500 lesser than #350.

Call or WhatsApp on Signature...
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dataking: 2:47pm On Jun 06, 2017
$450 bitcoin available at 470/$.
Whatsapp 08033617489
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dataking: 3:18pm On Jun 06, 2017
dataking:
$450 bitcoin available at 470/$.
Whatsapp 08033617489
Sold
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by meetmal03(f): 3:24pm On Jun 06, 2017
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by jidobaba(m): 3:31pm On Jun 06, 2017
jidobaba:
$200 Amazon Physical Gift Cards @320/$ $30 PayPal fnf @350/$ ...available right now. Whatsapp my signature please.
Available.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by bdavis: 3:34pm On Jun 06, 2017
dragnet:

that was the second purchase option instead of a refund, but I'm actually not Ok with the condition of taking down the posts, it should have been a plea rather than a condition.

A plea it should be...spot on!
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Stanley08(m): 4:46pm On Jun 06, 2017
$200 Skrill available @365

Contact in signature
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by jidobaba(m): 4:46pm On Jun 06, 2017
jidobaba:
$200 Amazon Physical Gift Cards @320/$ $30 PayPal fnf @350/$ ...available right now. Whatsapp my signature please.
sold
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by DoraOwunna(f): 5:10pm On Jun 06, 2017
bizzynix:

$1000 PayPal funds available. Can be sent as FnF, GnS or eBay checkout. Contact below.
wots ure rate
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by gtswt(f): 5:29pm On Jun 06, 2017
58$ btc available @ 374/$
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by bizzynix: 7:45pm On Jun 06, 2017
Come on whatsapp
DoraOwunna:

wots ure rate
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Funmipayoneer: 8:55pm On Jun 06, 2017
383 PayPal available at 350/ $
DoraOwunna:

wots ure rate
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Egonne1(f): 9:17pm On Jun 06, 2017
$2000 Payoneer needed at 350/$ max. Bring any amount u have. Contact is on signature.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by konami001: 10:36pm On Jun 06, 2017
bizzynix:

Thanks for the fast, speedy unequaled quality service.....

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by bizzynix: 10:48pm On Jun 06, 2017
Always welcome boss. Thanks for the patronage.
konami001:

Thanks for the fast, speedy unequaled quality service.....
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 5:45am On Jun 07, 2017
Good morning . $200 amazon gift card Available at ₦ 320/$ whatsapp to deal
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Clone2020(m): 6:43am On Jun 07, 2017
Fiverr PayPal withdrawal rate N340 per dollar

Only withdrawing $100 and above..

All transactions are done within minutes.

My contact in signature
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Bamz(m): 6:53am On Jun 07, 2017
$2500 BTC needed at 366/$
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by fatjo(m): 7:21am On Jun 07, 2017
Its been all smooth nd swift transactions with 3rnest so far
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Zdoh(m): 7:55am On Jun 07, 2017
1,700 Skrill available @355/$

$58 Fiverr paypal withdrawal available @350

Whatsapp 08088759163.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by abrahym(m): 7:55am On Jun 07, 2017
Amazon gift card available @320
Contact 08066475319

(1) (2) (3) ... (760) (761) (762) (763) (764) (765) (766) ... (908) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.