Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,269 members, 7,815,453 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Dont Blame Guys For Using And Dumping Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dont Blame Guys For Using And Dumping Girls (2232 Views)

Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies / See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity / Bleeping And Dumping A Lady Afterwards, Is It The Best Way To Take Revenge? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dont Blame Guys For Using And Dumping Girls by walterenahoro: 7:57am On Aug 02, 2015
There is a concise expression that the measure you give is the measure you shall receive. (garbage in, garbage out) Before I start, I want you all to know that no matter how we try embellish pre-marital se*x, it will never change the fact that it’s EVIL, so all ye Pastors, relax your mind because this is not to lure people into premarital se*x (make una no quote Bible for my head oooo) And lastly, if you are bereft of good comprehension skills, kindly meet with your neighbour (s) with good comprehension skills for better explanation Here I go 10 Reasons Why You Should Not Blame Guys For Dumping Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts 1. She Doesn’t Have A Good Record: Ladies, are you aware that guys make research before wooing you? Ooooh yes !!! They might ask quite a few numbers of people who know you well but may not be in talking terms with you. When he gets a negative report like, that babe sure gan oooooo, na so she dey park men up and down.. My dear, to be frank, if he doesn’t have church mind, he will also want to mark register 2. She’s Deceitful: Who likes to mingle with a deceitful lady ? A lady who deceives a guy with padded bra and pant will definitely bite her fingers at the end of the day. If he later gets to know that your bosoms and buttocks are as flat as 2B exercise book, never blame him if he dumps your ass aftermath of love making 3. She Lied About Being A Virgin: Guys hate when ladies lie about being virgins. If you lie about being a virgin and he later gets to know that you are as wide as Lagos-Ibadan expressway after two years of celibacy. He will definitely zoom off at Usain Bolt pace 4. She Turned Him Into A Maga: My research and finding have shown that when a guy pays your bill out of his kind gesture and he realizes you go about telling people that he’s a maga. He will treat you like a money (use of banaba) and waves goodbye the moment he gets under your skirt 5. She Acts Like A Peacock: Guys love ladies who give them tough time but your shakara must be done with moderation or else, your excess pride, shakara and yanga will make him dump your ass after the deed. He might just like, upon all my stress and dis girl yeye shakara, no be she I bleep so ? Upon say she make everything hard as LASU Post UME exam 6. You Have Nothing To Offer: GEJ’s fruitless administration is not smiling on youths. Even the rich dudes want ladies that will help them economize their money and help draw their life plans. When a lady is always concerned about fixing on eye lashes, Brazilian hair, Silverbird cinema and Ozone layer etc. You don’t need T. B Joshua to tell you that the quy in question knows that 5mins pleasure is all you can only offer him 7. Your Boobs Attracted Him: Sometimes, the way you got to meet a lady may determine how the relationship will go (not in all cases though). When the only thing that got a guy attracted to you is your half revealed boobs. He will only see you as se*x object and dump your ass after getting under your skirt 8. Telling Him To Promise You Marriage: Before You Open Your Legs I mean who the hell makes such a promise ? I have seen the case of a lady who told my friend to promise her marriage, or else, she will not open her legs. Funny enough, he promised her marriage and waved goodbye after getting under her skirt

2 Likes

Re: Dont Blame Guys For Using And Dumping Girls by kossyablaze(m): 7:58am On Aug 02, 2015
Yh ryt

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dont Blame Guys For Using And Dumping Girls by ibrams(m): 7:59am On Aug 02, 2015
okk...
Re: Dont Blame Guys For Using And Dumping Girls by Cutehector(m): 8:00am On Aug 02, 2015
Blame d witches in d village

And op, pls do well to space ur jargon

3 Likes

Re: Dont Blame Guys For Using And Dumping Girls by Nobody: 8:05am On Aug 02, 2015
WTF!!!!!......op abeg put space for this thingy nah sad

1 Like

Re: Dont Blame Guys For Using And Dumping Girls by Tallesty1(m): 8:25am On Aug 02, 2015
adeh39:
WTF!!!!!......op abeg put space for this thingy nah sad
His keypad has cattarh.

BTW I don't believe girls are being used and dumped.

Both sides lose in a failed relationship.
Re: Dont Blame Guys For Using And Dumping Girls by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 02, 2015
Tallesty1:
His keypad has cattarh.

BTW I don't believe girls are being used and dumped.

Both sides lose in a failed relationship.

Lol......Yeah.....but most of the time....Girls lose more than guys
Re: Dont Blame Guys For Using And Dumping Girls by Tallesty1(m): 8:32am On Aug 02, 2015
adeh39:

Nope......

The one that loved more loses more, it has nothing to do with being male or female.

1 Like

Re: Dont Blame Guys For Using And Dumping Girls by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 02, 2015
Whatever happened to spacing and paragraphing
Re: Dont Blame Guys For Using And Dumping Girls by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 02, 2015
Tallesty1:
Nope......

The one that loved more loses more, it has nothing to do with being male or female.

Yeah.....but ladies tend to love more than guys.......
Re: Dont Blame Guys For Using And Dumping Girls by loomer: 8:50am On Aug 02, 2015
adeh39:

Chai that's a lie o.

If u see wetin my ex do with my heart, u go pity me
Re: Dont Blame Guys For Using And Dumping Girls by cowgirl9090: 8:53am On Aug 02, 2015
And the blaming game continues...
Re: Dont Blame Guys For Using And Dumping Girls by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 02, 2015
loomer:

Chai that's a lie o.

Lol.....that's ur ex nah.......how many ex u don get sef?
Re: Dont Blame Guys For Using And Dumping Girls by Tallesty1(m): 8:57am On Aug 02, 2015
adeh39:

Our grands and great-grands but not today's ladies.

How did you come to that conclusion BTW??
Re: Dont Blame Guys For Using And Dumping Girls by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 02, 2015
Tallesty1:
Our grands and great-grands but not today's ladies.

How did you come to that conclusion BTW??

Lol.....nowadays ladies too......

Ladies hv a tender heart, and they can easily fall in love with anyone....no matter how crazy nd bad a lady is, she's still got that feeling in her....it just that some ladies try to block the feelings with stubbornness......
Re: Dont Blame Guys For Using And Dumping Girls by RAKITIC: 9:08am On Aug 02, 2015
adeh39:

how?
Re: Dont Blame Guys For Using And Dumping Girls by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 02, 2015
RAKITIC:
how?

undecided undecided
Re: Dont Blame Guys For Using And Dumping Girls by Afrok(m): 9:28am On Aug 02, 2015
If that was how I was taught to write summary and comprehension in Primary and Sec sch, I think Op I'll simply buy common entrance form.
Nice one but ur work needs serious arrangements.
Re: Dont Blame Guys For Using And Dumping Girls by RAKITIC: 9:45am On Aug 02, 2015
adeh39:

undecided undecided
no comment abi
Re: Dont Blame Guys For Using And Dumping Girls by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 02, 2015
loomer:

Chai that's a lie o.

Lolz , she stone for ground
Re: Dont Blame Guys For Using And Dumping Girls by loomer: 10:02am On Aug 02, 2015
adeh39:

Lol.....that's ur ex nah.......how many ex u don get sef?

Na one o.
Re: Dont Blame Guys For Using And Dumping Girls by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 02, 2015
loomer:

Na one o.

Just one? undecided

And u are complaining?
Re: Dont Blame Guys For Using And Dumping Girls by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 02, 2015
RAKITIC:
no comment abi

lipsrsealed
Re: Dont Blame Guys For Using And Dumping Girls by 400billionman: 10:53am On Aug 02, 2015
Chai, ladies don suffer...
Re: Dont Blame Guys For Using And Dumping Girls by Brugo(m): 11:04am On Aug 02, 2015
Well, they had sex (mutual and enjoyed by both parties) and he left. I don't see that a using a girl. The guy actually expended more energy in the exercise. She can only say she's been used and dumped when he gained something from her and she didn't gain anything in return - like information, money, etc. However, this is not the case in most situations.
Re: Dont Blame Guys For Using And Dumping Girls by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 02, 2015
Nobody got dumped rather both got used in lipsrsealed you guys know fully well that marriage is a no no with her and she knows fully well that u dnt have the plan of marrying her, so she gives you sex and u give her money.
Re: Dont Blame Guys For Using And Dumping Girls by jackyraw09: 12:38pm On Aug 02, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Dont Blame Guys For Using And Dumping Girls by loomer: 1:09pm On Aug 02, 2015
adeh39:

Just one? undecided

And u are complaining?

So u want make e reach 4 before I go know say una be devil?
Re: Dont Blame Guys For Using And Dumping Girls by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 02, 2015
loomer:

So u want make e reach 4 before I go know say una be devil?

Of course sad
Re: Dont Blame Guys For Using And Dumping Girls by loomer: 2:28pm On Aug 02, 2015
adeh39:

Of course sad

Chai, d small piece of my heart wey remain u want make e crash?
Re: Dont Blame Guys For Using And Dumping Girls by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 02, 2015
loomer:

Chai, d small piece of my heart wey remain u want make e crash?

Huh?.....that's the reason why superglue is made nah.....when a lady breaks ur heart, u just buy it and use it to glue it back to normal.....grin grin
Re: Dont Blame Guys For Using And Dumping Girls by loomer: 7:09pm On Aug 02, 2015
adeh39:

Huh?.....that's the reason why superglue is made nah.....when a lady breaks ur heart, u just buy it and use it to glue it back to normal.....grin grin

Na weld I weld am, so now e don strong gan, na me dey do the breaking now

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do all Ladies Stare At Homebase Guys but.... / Africa S€x Story : [story] Unfulfilled Promises Episode 6 To 10 / Disgusting Cristiano Ronaldo Is silly For Been Gay (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.