Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Backsides And Confidence - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Backsides And Confidence (4268 Views)

Funny Video-girl's Huge Backsides Make All The Guys To Act Like Blind Men / 20 Most Curvy African Celebrities With Baddest Backsides [ See Them All] / Self-esteem And Confidence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Backsides And Confidence by patwhizkid(f): 8:46pm On Mar 18, 2009
Hey!!
Re: Backsides And Confidence by Czarskit(m): 8:54pm On Mar 18, 2009
I know u don't av bom bom, but don't wori we'll work sumtin out. . .
Re: Backsides And Confidence by CrazyMan(m): 9:07pm On Mar 18, 2009
Are you planing to rent one.
Re: Backsides And Confidence by spoilt(f): 12:26am On Mar 19, 2009
@ OP

Why was she smiling. she probably liked what she saw. tongue Its just not guys who like to look. grin
Re: Backsides And Confidence by Nobody: 1:01am On Mar 19, 2009
Very well then. So why would you be offended if someone was looking at you for "looking good"?

There's a difference between looking and staring/ogling endlessly. Some men would stare as if they want to rape you. undecided
Re: Backsides And Confidence by Nobody: 1:27am On Mar 19, 2009
stillwater:

There's a difference between looking and staring/ogling endlessly. Some men would stare as if they want to rape you. undecided

rotfl

Scarier when they start winking or screaming "hey beybey!"
Re: Backsides And Confidence by spikedcylinder: 8:54am On Mar 19, 2009
Isu ata:

[sub]wu says its useless- no let God slap ya mouth for you o!!!!!!!

I did, I said big bums are useless. Where is this infamous slap?
Re: Backsides And Confidence by smurf1(f): 9:14am On Mar 19, 2009
undecided undecided
Re: Backsides And Confidence by Isuata: 9:39am On Mar 19, 2009
spiked kilode ke?

take am izy naw

is it becos yu av a big bum and no one appreciates it well for yu ehn!

iam sure alot of bum men will be more dan willin to appreciate it for yu.

bum is biuty my dear-bask in it
Re: Backsides And Confidence by spikedcylinder: 9:45am On Mar 19, 2009
What makes you think I have a big bum? I think they are useless, how does that correlate with my anatomy?

Get informed, dude. undecided
Re: Backsides And Confidence by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 19, 2009
I am very greedy. In fact I have been called a thief because of my tastes. The bum must be big, and the front must be big, and yes she has to have a brain grin.
I entered my office and theres this oyibo woman here, and I swear when she walks the thing rolls, gosh, reminded me of my physics days, simple harmonic motion, yet am sure she go dey complain say she wan lose weight n spoil the work of Jah.
Pity shes married, but then I can still look,
See as conji dey hook me for office wey be say I suppose dey code, lol
Re: Backsides And Confidence by deb(m): 4:12pm On Mar 19, 2009
There's a difference between looking and staring/ogling endlessly. Some men would stare as if they want to rape you.

Girl, I won't support that one o. I no say plenty guys no get shame 4 looking but no be like say u wan rape woman
Re: Backsides And Confidence by tpia: 4:34pm On Mar 19, 2009
having a good looking bum is big business for women. in fact they cry secretly if their bum does not attract.

is that so.
Re: Backsides And Confidence by kokoye(m): 5:00pm On Mar 19, 2009
stillwater:

I dont see how that's a crime, as longs as 'they' stare but do not touch.

Like someone mentioned, you'd be surprised how many ladies would tear up if they felt they did not have that kinda effect on men.
Re: Backsides And Confidence by DeReloaded: 5:08pm On Mar 19, 2009
kokoye:

quick/tasteful staring is fine (for a couple of secs), oogling like a depraved dog however should be a crime.
Re: Backsides And Confidence by tpia: 5:11pm On Mar 19, 2009
Re: Backsides And Confidence by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 19, 2009
kokoye:

Like someone mentioned, you'd be surprised how many ladies would tear up if they felt they did not have that kinda effect on men.

According to me, staring endlessly is a crime! cheesy It tells you if the guy has good manners and it makes him look insane. For example, when I like a particular food, I don't go staring at people's food in restaurants as they gobble it in their mouths.
Re: Backsides And Confidence by debosky(m): 5:27pm On Mar 19, 2009
tpia:

as should drooling.

Maybe I'm weird, but I really dont feel flattered by someone pointedly staring at my behind regardless what size they think it is.

I mean, its a behind nah!!!!!
Only a man can truly understand the effects of a well shaped and contoured behind.
Re: Backsides And Confidence by Isuata: 5:30pm On Mar 19, 2009
i agree with em ladies-

"over-staring" is bad manners sha   and i beliv most guys wu over-stare is either delibrate (becos of the ova-size) lipsrsealed  or just bad manners

but yu cant take it away-ladies a well rounded big bum is eye-catchin na and oda tins, tongue
Re: Backsides And Confidence by sistawoman: 5:38pm On Mar 19, 2009
I was told by a guy that when he sees a woman with a nice botty he thinks of how it would look with his manliness slidding in and out hitting it doggie. Maybe that is why they stare so long.
Re: Backsides And Confidence by jamace(m): 5:41pm On Mar 19, 2009
Ikebe is an endowment worthy of adoration while Lepa ass is a dishonour to African woman. grin
Ladies if you've got it, please just flaunt it for me. cool
Re: Backsides And Confidence by yme1(f): 5:42pm On Mar 19, 2009
this ikebe go put una for trouble
Re: Backsides And Confidence by tpia: 5:46pm On Mar 19, 2009
Re: Backsides And Confidence by DeReloaded: 5:50pm On Mar 19, 2009
tpia:

I think its a "black" thing.

why dont oyibos go gaga over women's behinds the same way.

lol they do, they just dont like 'em big. well most of them anyway
Re: Backsides And Confidence by Isuata: 6:28pm On Mar 19, 2009
reminds of that hit track dat brot forth sunny nneji

dis ikebe go put me for trouble o ---- o o ikebesinging with high pitched soprano

whistling as a fine one shows off now chai!!!!!!!

hmmnnnnnnnnn,

i remember- do you guys remember dat charly boy song then in th late 80's i think about ikebe too
Re: Backsides And Confidence by kokoye(m): 6:57pm On Mar 19, 2009
Whatever y'all say,

If you wear correct mini skirt and the thing is very set, I WILL LOOK and check around to see if I aint the only one looking! tongue

C'mon meen. I like booty!! feels good to be married to the right one - and she's in for it when I get home today grin
Re: Backsides And Confidence by DeReloaded: 7:00pm On Mar 19, 2009
well as long as your prolonged glances ends up with you only going back to YOUR WIFE then fine tongue
Re: Backsides And Confidence by Treetop20(m): 7:01pm On Mar 19, 2009
i never knew staring at a woman's butt like an idiot
and her not having any of it
meant she didn't have confidence shocked
Re: Backsides And Confidence by kokoye(m): 7:15pm On Mar 19, 2009
Too bad some people do not understand simple english (or they chose not to).

I'm sure 'look' is very different from 'stare'.
Re: Backsides And Confidence by spikedcylinder: 7:57pm On Mar 19, 2009
tpia:

I mean, its a behind nah!!!!!

Exactly. Shit comes out of there. undecided

[size=4pt]kokoye my brother, how are you? E tie ma bere wa leekan kan. embarassed[/size]
Re: Backsides And Confidence by kokoye(m): 8:10pm On Mar 19, 2009
I heard to insert ur quote to see what you wrote. se u no know say man don old ni?

Anyway, check your mailbox . . if it works.
Re: Backsides And Confidence by sparta(f): 10:34am On Mar 20, 2009
Too much of everything is bad, dont over stare at any woman's behind. it can be embarassing. I was about to cross over to my office when i highllighted from a bus and the way a couple of men stared, it was really disgusting, abeg no be me create the thing there, i dont have to be ashamed. Some men pratically UnCloth you with their stare.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

LADIES: When Someone Harrasses You In Public While You're With Your Guy. / My Girlfriend Doesn't Her Female Friends To Know That I'm Sleeping With Her / Hiliarous Picx....true Or False!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.