Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Backsides And Confidence - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Backsides And Confidence (4267 Views)

Funny Video-girl's Huge Backsides Make All The Guys To Act Like Blind Men / 20 Most Curvy African Celebrities With Baddest Backsides [ See Them All] / Self-esteem And Confidence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Backsides And Confidence by spikedcylinder: 10:39am On Mar 20, 2009
kokoye:

I heard to insert ur quote to see what you wrote. se u no know say man don old ni?

Anyway, check your mailbox . . if it works.

It works but I didn't see any mail o.
Re: Backsides And Confidence by Ben13: 10:41am On Mar 20, 2009
sparta:

Too much of everything is bad, dont over stare at any woman's behind. it can be embarassing. I was about to cross over to my office when i highllighted[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color] from a bus and the way a couple of men stared, it was really disgusting, abeg no be me create the thing there, i dont have to be ashamed. Some men pratically UnCloth you with their stare.

I like this one cheesy
Re: Backsides And Confidence by sparta(f): 11:26am On Mar 20, 2009
So whats your point Ben?
Re: Backsides And Confidence by Ben13: 11:30am On Mar 20, 2009
I only sensed you have a big one kiss kiss
Re: Backsides And Confidence by sparta(f): 12:10pm On Mar 20, 2009
grin

Na u sabi
Re: Backsides And Confidence by kokoye(m): 1:40pm On Mar 20, 2009
sparta:

grin

Na u sabi

A feminine way of saying 'Hell yea . . . and I love it!!'

sweet wink
Re: Backsides And Confidence by follypimpi(m): 2:13pm On Mar 20, 2009
Why on earth wld i link a girl with flat behind like a dude,u got to have erm round we call it "SEE CONTAINER"
Re: Backsides And Confidence by sparta(f): 3:24pm On Mar 20, 2009
Koko, you are really on your on now.
Re: Backsides And Confidence by Hauwa1: 5:17pm On Mar 20, 2009
how do you know a guy is watching your backside when you are walking?
i stood by the library door waiting for the bus recently, a guy was also standing near me. a lady walked by and the guy just kept looking at her bottom. i was so pissed off that i looked at him shaked my head and walked away. he might be getting hard between his legs who knows.

like karma said, watch small not like raping the person. lustful blackmen.
Re: Backsides And Confidence by kazman7(m): 5:40pm On Mar 20, 2009
its so unfortunate that these ladies do not know the intrisinc effect their big booty have on the male specie,when a well shaped big ass do the wiggly-giggly,heaven knows that a lot of emotions are being stirred, the is really hard to describe,i am sure they will not understand,he who wears the shoe,knows where it pinches, GBAM case closed
Re: Backsides And Confidence by Isuata: 5:42pm On Mar 20, 2009
kokoye:

A feminine way of saying 'Hell yea . . . and I love it!!'

sweet wink

@koko

no mind am

but its gud really and a man can truely and only appreciate a woman's behind wen she feels comfy with em biutul things
Re: Backsides And Confidence by sistawoman: 8:39pm On Mar 20, 2009
I love the shape, size and wiggle of my ass.

I have no problem with dudes drooling over it.

if they want to look like fools drooling over someone's ass, when the have no chance in hell of ever touching it or seeing it naked, then let them drool.

Hubby just walks up, smacks my ass and wraps his arm around my waist.
Re: Backsides And Confidence by nich(m): 8:53pm On Mar 20, 2009
uh cha!

@ dem ladies,

dont wiggle it or advertise if u aint selling cos there would always be peeps willing to buy.
dont just dress cos u think u'd look good/sexy, consider the message u'd be spreading.  wink
Re: Backsides And Confidence by kokoye(m): 9:09pm On Mar 20, 2009
*Hauwa*:

like karma said, watch small not like raping the person.lustful blackmen.

Whatever o. So are you saying that White men are not lustful cos they dont look at backsides?

Na, it is because they dont know what they're missing. They go for the Keira Knightleys of this world

How can I be on the bed with a lady who has no bounce to offer me??
Re: Backsides And Confidence by DeReloaded: 9:58pm On Mar 20, 2009
kokoye:

Whatever o. So are you saying that White men are not lustful cos they dont look at backsides?

They dont act barbaric about it like you guys.
Re: Backsides And Confidence by Pepeye(f): 10:01pm On Mar 20, 2009
DeReloaded:

They dont act barbaric about it like you guys. tongue

seconded
Re: Backsides And Confidence by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 20, 2009
DeReloaded:

grin
Re: Backsides And Confidence by kokoye(m): 2:36pm On Mar 23, 2009
DeReloaded:

That may be true - they only act barbaric when they see skinny girls with anorexia or bullemia. makes me wanna puke tongue
Re: Backsides And Confidence by deb(m): 3:19pm On Mar 23, 2009
how do you know a guy is watching your backside when you are walking?
i stood by the library door waiting for the bus recently, a guy was also standing near me. a lady walked by and the guy just kept looking at her bottom. i was so pissed off that i looked at him shaked my head and walked away. he might be getting hard between his legs who knows.

like karma said, watch small not like raping the person. lustful blackmen.

You didn't have to shake your head if you understood how men are wired. What we see determine a lot of our reactions while its
not the same for women. You thrive on relationships. Just understand that and let man be. Also use your understanding to
your advantage, like keeping your husband at home with your looks. wink
Re: Backsides And Confidence by DeReloaded: 3:23pm On Mar 23, 2009
kokoye:

they only act barbaric when they see skinny girls with anorexia or bullemia.[sub] makes me wanna puke tongue

actually they dont

It's pretty funny that you say that though seeing that most guys here would rather date Halle Berry who has no ass or boobs.
Re: Backsides And Confidence by tpia: 3:23pm On Mar 23, 2009
Re: Backsides And Confidence by yme1(f): 3:26pm On Mar 23, 2009
2face say

make you hook up with the girl with the biggest behind
Re: Backsides And Confidence by DeReloaded: 3:40pm On Mar 23, 2009
dont know who these people are fooling. Never seen 2face or will with a chick with a decent sized behind
Re: Backsides And Confidence by yme1(f): 3:44pm On Mar 23, 2009
it is a music he sang with sound sultan oooooooooo

tittled ENTER THE PLACE

so dont get me wrong o
Re: Backsides And Confidence by biina: 3:44pm On Mar 23, 2009
A great sight it is indeed, to behold a closed loop bakassi that satisfies the barkhausen criteria for sustained oscillations - Oh la la!!! smiley wink cheesy grin cool
Re: Backsides And Confidence by Ben13: 4:03pm On Mar 23, 2009
I luv that rap cheesy
Re: Backsides And Confidence by kokoye(m): 4:39pm On Mar 23, 2009
DeReloaded:

actually they dont

It's pretty funny that you say that though seeing that most guys here would rather date Halle Berry who has no ass or boobs.

So are you calling white guys most guys . . what happened to everyone else?

They wanna date Halle berry simply because of the hype around her. Yea, she has a pretty face but the majoy reason is the hype if youre being sincere with yourself.

And when were talking of backside, we're talking about something that's perfectly shaped and proportioned, not the overly big type mind ya. you need examples?
Re: Backsides And Confidence by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 23, 2009
DeReloaded:

dont know who these people are fooling. Never seen 2face or will with a chick with a decent sized behind

They don't know what they want. grin Yeye lustful blackmen. grin

Ladies you don't need a backside to have them drooling over you. tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Backsides And Confidence by yme1(f): 4:50pm On Mar 23, 2009
abeg tell them for me
Re: Backsides And Confidence by DeReloaded: 5:24pm On Mar 23, 2009
kokoye:

So are you calling white guys most guys . . what happened to everyone else?

They wanna date Halle berry simply because of the hype around her. Yea, she has a pretty face but the majoy reason is the hype if youre being sincere with yourself.

And when were talking of backside, we're talking about something that's perfectly shaped and proportioned, not the overly big type mind ya. you need examples?

First off I said most guys here. I was using NLanders as an example

what's the hype? She's not the only the only black woman in Hollywood. Sanaa Lathan and co are more endowed yet you dont see these guys saying anything

You even have many people here saying beyonce is "fat" so why pretend that you are all for "black shapes" when you're not?
Re: Backsides And Confidence by StanP(m): 5:37pm On Mar 23, 2009
Take it or leave it, big butts have effect even on the most civilized man on earth. how u look or mop at it depends on the size.
the bigger, the more u stare, i pity those flat butted ladies , some of them are right up here but i won't mention names,
Re: Backsides And Confidence by tpia: 5:51pm On Mar 23, 2009

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Doctors Help Me Pls, D After Effect Of Long Usage Of Postinor / Should I Go And See Her..pls I Need Ur Advice / Is Love Really For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.