Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,432 members, 7,861,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:54 AM

Should Holy Or Christian Hugs Be Abolished? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should Holy Or Christian Hugs Be Abolished? (690 Views)

Nigerian Girls Mentality That Should Be Abolished - See Pictures / Bride Price Payment Should Be Abolished In Nigeria / When Your Side Chick Hugs You In Public And Your Niggas Be Looking Out For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Holy Or Christian Hugs Be Abolished? by jonaifame22(m): 10:04am On Aug 02, 2015
A sister was bemoaning her plight dis morning to me after sunday school,of how a brother demanded a frontal hug from her which she obliged as against the normal side hugs dat she drools out to the flocks men who come for hugs,but the aftermath of the hug as left her wth a slight pain,as the brother virtually hugged her wth all of him,body and might put together, so I ask I don't knw if other ladies have had same experience,should dis holy hug be stopped as some pple seem to take advantage of it
Re: Should Holy Or Christian Hugs Be Abolished? by ibrams(m): 10:07am On Aug 02, 2015
Let Brotherly Love Continue......

1 Like

Re: Should Holy Or Christian Hugs Be Abolished? by iceberylin(m): 10:07am On Aug 02, 2015
So we should start shaking girls too
Re: Should Holy Or Christian Hugs Be Abolished? by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 02, 2015
hug is hug, which one is christain hug again...
Re: Should Holy Or Christian Hugs Be Abolished? by dapyd1(m): 10:22am On Aug 02, 2015
Hug is hug jor.
And there is a way to stylish to turn people down if you are not comfortable with whatever they want to do to/with you.
And OP does anybody have the moral right to ban hugs.
Re: Should Holy Or Christian Hugs Be Abolished? by Gurgle(f): 10:32am On Aug 02, 2015
She just has to be more assertive in future to reject the guy, cause he knows he shouldn't be doing that.
Re: Should Holy Or Christian Hugs Be Abolished? by jonaifame22(m): 10:44am On Aug 02, 2015
dapyd1:
Hug is hug jor.
And there is a way to stylish to turn people down if you are not comfortable with whatever they want to do to/with you.
And OP does anybody have the moral right to ban hugs.
well,so save some people some injuries,the head of a body or organisation can prohibit some things.
Re: Should Holy Or Christian Hugs Be Abolished? by jonaifame22(m): 10:46am On Aug 02, 2015
Gurgle:
She just has to be more assertive in future to reject the guy, cause he knows he shouldn't be doing that.
lol Gurgle have u played host to such kind of men before?
Re: Should Holy Or Christian Hugs Be Abolished? by Gurgle(f): 10:46am On Aug 02, 2015
jonaifame22:
well,so save some people some injuries,the head of a body or organisation can prohibit some things.

He doesn't need to ban it, your friend just needs to gather strength and speak up next time

You cant rely on somebody else to change your personal rules
Re: Should Holy Or Christian Hugs Be Abolished? by Gurgle(f): 10:47am On Aug 02, 2015
jonaifame22:
lol Gurgle have u played host to such kind of men before?

Lol you have no idea
Re: Should Holy Or Christian Hugs Be Abolished? by jonaifame22(m): 10:59am On Aug 02, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol you have no idea
lol! Dis new month may the lord restore the virtues dat those hawkful and preying man have tapped from u all in the name of hugs in jesus name
Re: Should Holy Or Christian Hugs Be Abolished? by Gurgle(f): 11:02am On Aug 02, 2015
jonaifame22:
lol! Dis new month may the lord restore the virtues dat those hawkful and preying man have tapped from u all in the name of hugs in jesus name

Thanks, Amen

1 Like

Re: Should Holy Or Christian Hugs Be Abolished? by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 02, 2015
What's holy or Christian hug? All this hypocrite mehhhhn undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Should Holy Or Christian Hugs Be Abolished? by Afrok(m): 11:18am On Aug 02, 2015
Hehe.... hug get religious classifications? Well some people don't hug, shake hands or what have u but they can DRILL UR HONEY-WELL DRY, pretenders everywhere.
Re: Should Holy Or Christian Hugs Be Abolished? by Druss(m): 11:20am On Aug 02, 2015
I love hugs but I only give full hugs in private. People can read meaning into hugs so prefer to give side hugs in public. But in private, come here baby - full frontal.

1 Like

Re: Should Holy Or Christian Hugs Be Abolished? by jonaifame22(m): 11:33am On Aug 02, 2015
Druss:
I love hugs but I only give full hugs in private. People can read meaning into hugs so prefer to give side hugs in public. But in private, come here baby - full frontal.
lol
Re: Should Holy Or Christian Hugs Be Abolished? by jonaifame22(m): 2:10pm On Aug 02, 2015
Dharniel:
hug is hug, which one is christain hug again...
it's a hug issued out in church by brothers to sisters!

(1) (Reply)

Eyes Only / Cheated Husband Stripes And Parade Wife And Lover / Total Life Changes Product?? 08034308587

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.