Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Hilarious!!! Funniest Meekmill Memes So Far (see) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hilarious!!! Funniest Meekmill Memes So Far (see) (2606 Views)

Memes Only Ladies With Small Breasts Can Relate To... / Funny Memes To Start Ur Week With... / 75-year-old Tanzanian Man Adverstises For Wives, 4 Women Interviewed So Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious!!! Funniest Meekmill Memes So Far (see) by 9gofficial: 3:33pm On Aug 02, 2015

A lot of people seem disappointed in the diss track released by Meek Mill against Drake. Many Fans, celebrities and top accounts took to social media to express their pain.
These are some of the hilarious ones we saw…

SEE MORE PHOTOS THAT WILL CRACK YOUR RIBS HERE!
Re: Hilarious!!! Funniest Meekmill Memes So Far (see) by chibwike(m): 3:37pm On Aug 02, 2015
mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: Hilarious!!! Funniest Meekmill Memes So Far (see) by more4rm9ja: 3:38pm On Aug 02, 2015
Wait did drake diss him or something?
Re: Hilarious!!! Funniest Meekmill Memes So Far (see) by Daughterzion(f): 3:44pm On Aug 02, 2015
So what should i do
Re: Hilarious!!! Funniest Meekmill Memes So Far (see) by Cholls(m): 4:36pm On Aug 02, 2015
Daughterzion:
So what should i do
my sister i tell you.

Shut-up and get out of here...tortoise head.

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious!!! Funniest Meekmill Memes So Far (see) by Daughterzion(f): 4:43pm On Aug 02, 2015
Lolz. U see ur own head peacock
Cholls:
my sister i tell you.

Shut-up and get out of here...tortoise head.
Re: Hilarious!!! Funniest Meekmill Memes So Far (see) by Gurgle(f): 4:49pm On Aug 02, 2015
more4rm9ja:

Meek Mill was upset that Drake did not promote his album, so he said on twitter that Drake did not write his own song, rather he got another fellow to write them. don't know if its true or not sha

Drake dissed Meek

Meek dissed Drake, and now we are watching

Maybe this is wrong but that's how I understand it. don't usually pay attention to these things but this case is everywhere

1 Like

Re: Hilarious!!! Funniest Meekmill Memes So Far (see) by more4rm9ja: 4:58pm On Aug 02, 2015
Gurgle:

Meek Mill was upset that Drake did not promote his album, so he said on twitter that Drake did not write his own song, rather he got another fellow to write them. don't know if its true or not sha

Drake dissed Meek

Meek dissed Drake, and now we are watching

Maybe this is wrong but that's how I understand it. don't usually pay attention to these things but this case is everywhere

Yeah, it got my attention too when I saw it on mediatakeout's fb page...I read that he dissed Wale too for the same reason. It's just plane childish IMO

Tyga released album and neither Lil wayne nor his label mates tweet the album.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious!!! Funniest Meekmill Memes So Far (see) by Gurgle(f): 5:07pm On Aug 02, 2015
more4rm9ja:
Yeah, it got my attention too when I saw it on mediatakeout's fb page...I read that he dissed Wale too for the same reason. It's just plane childish IMO

I don't really believe in all these celebrity feuds

They are probably started to get a lot of people in the spotlight for a while so that they can sell more
Re: Hilarious!!! Funniest Meekmill Memes So Far (see) by more4rm9ja: 5:46pm On Aug 02, 2015
Gurgle:

I don't really believe in all these celebrity feuds

They are probably started to get a lot of people in the spotlight for a while so that they can sell more
Lol abi, that's showbiz for you.
Re: Hilarious!!! Funniest Meekmill Memes So Far (see) by SkinnyDude(m): 2:15am On Aug 03, 2015
more4rm9ja:

ya' meek is acting childish'. he once said wale was hating on himg thats he didnt promote his album-
am going to stop listening to his yelling soon
Re: Hilarious!!! Funniest Meekmill Memes So Far (see) by more4rm9ja: 12:26pm On Aug 03, 2015
SkinnyDude:
ya' meek is acting childish'. he once said wale was hating on himg thats he didnt promote his album-
am going to stop listening to his yelling soon
I never liked him self.
Re: Hilarious!!! Funniest Meekmill Memes So Far (see) by fred19(m): 4:56pm On Aug 03, 2015
Daughterzion:
Lolz. U see ur own head peacock

y comment in is thread wen u don hv anything to say .tortoise head........

kikikikikikik
Re: Hilarious!!! Funniest Meekmill Memes So Far (see) by Kendrick212: 5:19pm On Aug 29, 2016
grin
Re: Hilarious!!! Funniest Meekmill Memes So Far (see) by willace(m): 7:34pm On Aug 29, 2016
Meek mill shouldnt have Messed with the drake

Drizzy killed him during the last OVO fest
Re: Hilarious!!! Funniest Meekmill Memes So Far (see) by harlee(m): 8:37pm On Aug 29, 2016
more4rm9ja:
u jux come from mars?

(1) (Reply)

How Nairaland Girls Feel On Romance Section - Pic / What Can I Get For Her With 7k / Caught In The Act: Two Patients Nabbed Having Sex In Lagos Hospital (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.