Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Kimberly Anyadike, The Youngest Female Pilot (Black) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Kimberly Anyadike, The Youngest Female Pilot (Black) (56993 Views)

Captain Chinyere Kalu; Meet The First Nigeria Female Pilot / Joan Obasi - Arik's Female Pilot / Captain Hadiza Lantana Oboh, Nigeria Airways’ First & Only Female Pilot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kimberly Anyadike, The Youngest Female Pilot (Black) by hazyfm1: 9:05am On Aug 04, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Kimberly Anyadike, The Youngest Female Pilot (Black) by IamOpemipo(m): 9:05am On Aug 04, 2015
Omo wa ni, Omo ayiye grin
Re: Kimberly Anyadike, The Youngest Female Pilot (Black) by Daintilicious(f): 9:06am On Aug 04, 2015
I love you girl
Re: Kimberly Anyadike, The Youngest Female Pilot (Black) by wiseoneking: 9:06am On Aug 04, 2015
enoqueen:
A look at what?
A look at one far far far better off than thou art. Appreciation
Re: Kimberly Anyadike, The Youngest Female Pilot (Black) by deadZONE: 9:07am On Aug 04, 2015
undecided undecided undecided undecided can she fly a plane from here to sudan? abegi!!!!! go to benin 6month child can fly a space ship to the their witch craft meeting lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Kimberly Anyadike, The Youngest Female Pilot (Black) by Rilwayne001: 9:08am On Aug 04, 2015
Very good of her.
Re: Kimberly Anyadike, The Youngest Female Pilot (Black) by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 04, 2015
Lol only Nigeria ...
When western countries dont have kids playing with ppl lives ... About pilot
Anyway its a goid place to start her oarents must be proud .. But i doubt i will be getting on dat plane with dem smiley
Re: Kimberly Anyadike, The Youngest Female Pilot (Black) by holyokoto(m): 9:12am On Aug 04, 2015
piloting should for the adults, a delicate job that involves human life. they will never learn
Re: Kimberly Anyadike, The Youngest Female Pilot (Black) by lurlah2014(f): 9:13am On Aug 04, 2015
i pray GOD continues to enrich you more in knowledge, wisdom, and understanding and for those that has more to produce it shall not be chartered by the evil ones IJN

2 Likes

Re: Kimberly Anyadike, The Youngest Female Pilot (Black) by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 04, 2015
Beautiful child, i was just smiling all tru,,
Parents must b really proud

My daughters are going to be great so help me God.... Such an inspiration smiley

5 Likes

Re: Kimberly Anyadike, The Youngest Female Pilot (Black) by 2sex(m): 9:13am On Aug 04, 2015
fighal:
I Have always said it.. I won't FORCE my children to go to the University.. I will encourage and support them in the dream they chose...

Over sabi people go want attack me buh it's welcome...
The world was better place before "school" and there were so many rich men and women before the "school" era...
Re: Kimberly Anyadike, The Youngest Female Pilot (Black) by mamusmata(m): 9:15am On Aug 04, 2015
Nice one girl.
Re: Kimberly Anyadike, The Youngest Female Pilot (Black) by ojnnaco(m): 9:16am On Aug 04, 2015
That map in her hand resemble that of biafrian ..... #just noticing
Re: Kimberly Anyadike, The Youngest Female Pilot (Black) by wordbank(m): 9:16am On Aug 04, 2015
My unborn kids will do great and mighty things

2 Likes

Re: Kimberly Anyadike, The Youngest Female Pilot (Black) by MythAngel: 9:20am On Aug 04, 2015
Now I do know for sure that there is a disease of the mind that is dyed into the cotton of most around here ... And its simply TRIBALISM ... Really I can't live this. Its terrible .

1 Like

Re: Kimberly Anyadike, The Youngest Female Pilot (Black) by Zi: 9:22am On Aug 04, 2015
Living abroad gives you uncountable opportunities. Even if you have some dreams in Nigeria, environment extinguishes it!
Eh... did you hear the way she speaks and her confidence on camera? kiss kiss
Re: Kimberly Anyadike, The Youngest Female Pilot (Black) by majamajic(m): 9:26am On Aug 04, 2015
I like native surnames ,

2 Likes

Re: Kimberly Anyadike, The Youngest Female Pilot (Black) by pauladonis(m): 9:27am On Aug 04, 2015
how come she is still 15? since 2007... stale piece of news.
Re: Kimberly Anyadike, The Youngest Female Pilot (Black) by favourmic(m): 9:28am On Aug 04, 2015
Rubbish I'm very sure the kids parent are rich and they are well know or may be his father is a pilot or not because they can't just pick some one from no where and teach him/her how to drive pilot.... Useless country
Re: Kimberly Anyadike, The Youngest Female Pilot (Black) by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 04, 2015
What I love most is her intelligence,
She answered all her questions beautifully.

2 Likes

Re: Kimberly Anyadike, The Youngest Female Pilot (Black) by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 04, 2015
fighal:
I Have always said it.. I won't FORCE my children to go to the University.. I will encourage and support them in the dream they chose...

Over sabi people go want attack me buh it's welcome...

Except Rasta related dreams.
Re: Kimberly Anyadike, The Youngest Female Pilot (Black) by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 04, 2015
Igbos smashing all available records.
Re: Kimberly Anyadike, The Youngest Female Pilot (Black) by philips70(m): 9:35am On Aug 04, 2015
May God keep her safe in all her trips now and in the future. Such a motivation for our kids.

Instead of Mr KANU to bring this kind of good news from his sojourn abroad to motivate his umunna's kids here in Nigeria, he's planning to take them through another round of starvation and deaths whilst his own kids will be codedly making these feats over there.
Re: Kimberly Anyadike, The Youngest Female Pilot (Black) by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 04, 2015
pretydiva:
ve u stopped ur sisters from jumping from dï.ck 2 d.ick looking 4 men 2 give dem financial support? Ode

u dey crase undecided
Re: Kimberly Anyadike, The Youngest Female Pilot (Black) by mapet: 9:42am On Aug 04, 2015
BRIGHTTAZ:
Dats my lil igbo super star
...... Ok I was waiting for dat grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Couple On Power Bike Killed With One Other After Fatal Accident. Graphic Photos / Man Rams Into A Herd Of Cows In Yenagoa With His Car (Photos) / Alaba Businessman Dies With Wife After Driving Off A Bridge. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.