Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,981 members, 7,828,473 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics (47234 Views)

Obaseki, Oshiomhole, Iara Visit Eheneden, The Crown Prince Of Benin (photos) / Oshiomhole And Wife Iara Visit IDP Camp In Edo State / Fashola And Amaechi Visit Wole Soyinka In Abeokuta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by jamex93(m): 11:45pm On Aug 02, 2015
wole just dey get visitors

osho too don stop wear kaki

no problem
Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by SmartMugu: 11:46pm On Aug 02, 2015
mensdept:
Is this guy no longer governing his state? Everyday he is showcasing this prostitute left right and center
What makes her a prostitute like u mentioned?
Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by Demmocrats(m): 11:50pm On Aug 02, 2015
Badgers14:
Why all these visits to Wole Soyinka? Is he sick?? Just asking

His about to take a key position in buhari's government

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 02, 2015
PvtParts:

You know nothing
seconded!

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by ihatebuhari(f): 11:53pm On Aug 02, 2015
mensdept:
Is this guy no longer governing his state? Everyday he is showcasing this prostitute left right and center
go get some sense man, u lack some

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by ERODEDEAST(f): 11:53pm On Aug 02, 2015
I am injionin ma Honeymoon that is why I talk out of context.

Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by olexjay(m): 11:55pm On Aug 02, 2015
Empress2014:
smileyam seeing Iara open her teeth for the first time
and dat ur smile in ur pic got me blushing *winkz*

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by timunstopable: 11:56pm On Aug 02, 2015
nerodenero:
Suddenly, Oshobaba can now visit and party grin grin and has stopped wearing his brown khaki grin grin. Iara is the real CHANGE for Oshobaba and not APC's change.

lol this got me laffing hard
Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by Nobody: 12:00am On Aug 03, 2015
Princecalm:
so what was the visit for?

To show him trophy na

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by Princecalm(m): 12:07am On Aug 03, 2015
jerseyboy:

To show him trophy na
don't think so, he won that trophy some months back so celebrations are over
Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by AreaFada2: 12:09am On Aug 03, 2015
mensdept:
Is this guy no longer governing his state?

Osho Baba has suddenly turned to Tourist Governor.

I wonder who is in charge of his state now.

Iara needs to get advice on wardrobe. All these her see-through and tight-hugging wears are not good for a governor's iyawo.

She's hot enough that any decent ladies wear would still look great on her. No need to dress like Toto Decay & others. grin

I know boys are not complaining but...... grin grin shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by Mznaett: 12:09am On Aug 03, 2015
Hmm
white and black devil embarassed
Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by Orikinla(m): 12:10am On Aug 03, 2015
Prof. Wole Soyinka should look stronger.
Pa Mugabe is 10 years older than him and still looking fit at 91.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by sichri(m): 12:10am On Aug 03, 2015
ebosie11:
Governor Adams Oshiomhole of Edo state and his adorable wife Lara Fortes today visited Nobel Laureate winner Prof. Wole Soyinka at his home town in Abeokuta,Ogun State.

Wole Soyinka of recent has been receiving APC Chieftains at his home town.That is very nice of him.

Source: http://kcblow..com/2015/08/governor-adams-oshiomhole-and-his-wife.html
What is it about these recent visits to Wole Soyinka by some APC Chieftains? Hmmmmm!
Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by Vicben(m): 12:16am On Aug 03, 2015
I almost didn't recognise Osho baba without his uniform
Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by dame16: 12:18am On Aug 03, 2015
minister of education for wole soyinka. i was with dullard last week when he said so. i am dullards painter and will get married soon grin grin grin grin
Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by Bitterleafsoup: 12:19am On Aug 03, 2015
APC leaders running around like chicken with head cut off. No direction, no reasoning just brainless movements up and down, waiting for the body to collapse.... undecided
Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by Empress2014(f): 12:22am On Aug 03, 2015
olexjay:
and dat ur smile in ur pic got me blushing *winkz*
kiss kiss
Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by abagoro(m): 12:27am On Aug 03, 2015
I miss the Khaki Comrade.

Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by natas22: 12:27am On Aug 03, 2015
Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by Nobody: 12:44am On Aug 03, 2015
ebosie11:
Governor Adams Oshiomhole of Edo state and his adorable wife Lara Fortes today visited Nobel Laureate winner Prof. Wole Soyinka at his home town in Abeokuta,Ogun State.

Wole Soyinka of recent has been receiving APC Chieftains at his home town.That is very nice of him.

Source: http://kcblow..com/2015/08/governor-adams-oshiomhole-and-his-wife.html
MEN!! OSHIO BABA JUST DEY ROCK THIS HE WIFE OHH grin grin
Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by tellwisdom: 12:44am On Aug 03, 2015
Visiting this man could be boring. He fit no buy me beer, but Big novel book is guaranteed sad
Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by walanter(m): 12:47am On Aug 03, 2015
Wale Soyinka.....
Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by MarieSucre(f): 12:59am On Aug 03, 2015
Oluwole Soyinka. This man's work among others threw open the windows of my mind and let it wander among vast empty spaces.

But that his book THE INTERPRETERS though. Pls who can analyze it Grade A saver+ style for me.
Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by omogin(f): 1:17am On Aug 03, 2015
Khaki don do the deceit work finish, lol... Now time to shakara with fine wife
Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by Nobody: 1:24am On Aug 03, 2015
Lovely pics
Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by mercy111(m): 1:44am On Aug 03, 2015
Good.... His wife always add a splendid view on Adams appearance....

Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by malikisah: 1:54am On Aug 03, 2015
shininglite:
Adams....

The chief masturbator
edey pain you!
Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by Nobody: 1:55am On Aug 03, 2015
They are not compatible. Maybe osho's son can match with lara not him.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by zudozz: 1:55am On Aug 03, 2015
Girls get mind sha..
Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by malikisah: 1:56am On Aug 03, 2015
PvtParts:
They need the CIA spy to help them rebuild bridges with America after the dissastrous state visit.
and what can you do other feel pain! Eèerh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by rahman25: 2:21am On Aug 03, 2015
Aw will you feel if your mother or your sister is called a prostitute what you won't take from others don't do unto others
mensdept:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari / $44 Million Fraud: Fbi Declares Nigerian Wanted Like Bin Ladin / Nnamdi Kanu & His Wife Visit His Lawyer, Ejiofor In Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.