Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,923 members, 7,828,206 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics (47231 Views)

Obaseki, Oshiomhole, Iara Visit Eheneden, The Crown Prince Of Benin (photos) / Oshiomhole And Wife Iara Visit IDP Camp In Edo State / Fashola And Amaechi Visit Wole Soyinka In Abeokuta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by skyfullofstars(f): 2:53am On Aug 03, 2015
Have you all noticed that by the time he's 83 she will be barely 45? She only wants the money, it's so obvious! Once he dies she will marry again... Shame on them.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by hassey(m): 2:57am On Aug 03, 2015
I have a strong belief that Soyinka is penciled to b one of PMB ministers.
Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by ldpele(m): 4:15am On Aug 03, 2015
AustineE1:
CB...the LBs must understand that is NFNF! A2U!!!
it wasn't needed
Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by ldpele(m): 4:21am On Aug 03, 2015
iFirst:
According to Jack Bauer (24 Hour) Guy, He said

"Events Occurred in real time".

<<< Previously On 24 >>>

Jack: Chloe what's happening are you there?

Chloe: am on it Jack

Jack: how long will it take to get to my PDA

Chloe: 1 minute Jack

Jack: Copy That

Jack: Chloe I have seen it...

Chloe: fine

Jack: Chloe, pass me through to the president

Chloe: I don't have the clearance to level 5

Jack: Dammn It!

After Several seconds

Jack: Chloe, I need you to do this for me because thousands of life is at risk

Chloe: How?

Jack: I want you to hack into the system

Chloe: let me try

Jack: Thank you

Chloe: Jack, are you OK?

(Jack panting due to harsh corner and tough risk on his palm)

Jack: Yes

Jack: I got a visual on the suspect

Jack: chloe are you there

Jack: Dammn it!

To be continued later
how many wrap u take?
Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by Nobody: 4:34am On Aug 03, 2015
NairaMode:
Cool
Must you comment? wetin dey cool inside there?
Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by Kangol99(m): 4:41am On Aug 03, 2015
K
Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by Nobody: 4:48am On Aug 03, 2015
I'm not a hater, the wife is cute the man looks happy; as individuals it's their business

But this marriage is a disgrace to all of Nigeria.

It's almost repulsive.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by Nobody: 4:57am On Aug 03, 2015
mensdept:
Is this guy no longer governing his state? Everyday he is showcasing this prostitute left right and center

Why are you calling someone's wife a prostitute? You don't even know her!!!

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by Nobody: 4:59am On Aug 03, 2015
dame16:
minister of education for wole soyinka. i was with dullard last week when he said so. i am dullards painter and will get married soon grin grin grin grin

If he is a Dullard, and you are indeed his painter, then you must be a mega dullard.....NO?
Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by Nobody: 5:10am On Aug 03, 2015
Lara looks pregnant! Don't quote me o. But really she looks pregnant.

#theeyesofelders
Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by Nobody: 5:12am On Aug 03, 2015
MrsPhyno:
I'm not a hater, the wife is cute the man looks happy; as individuals it's their business

But this marriage is a disgrace to all of Nigeria.

It's almost repulsive.

How is d marriage a disgrace? Are you Lara? Are u in her head? Do you know her tastes in men? She may be the kind who does not lean toward the looks but more towards the intellect.

I am sure you would have done "worse" if given half d chance!

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by fareed69(m): 5:15am On Aug 03, 2015
mensdept:
Is this guy no longer governing his state? Everyday he is showcasing this prostitute left right and center

U must be 1 of those that GOD has forsaken.

How can you just Say this kind of word from your mouth.

Maybe you dey Bleep your Mama for house that's Y U can open your Useless mouth.
Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by skedy1(m): 5:15am On Aug 03, 2015
His hair...1 tin keep loving!!
Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by Nobody: 5:21am On Aug 03, 2015
skyfullofstars:
Have you all noticed that by the time he's 83 she will be barely 45? She only wants the money, it's so obvious! Once he dies she will marry again... Shame on them.

Skyfullofstars d dreamer.... Shame on u! What is obvious is yiur jealous hate towards Lara. What is obvious isthat deep down u wish u were her. What is obvious is that you just cant stop talking about her. Like it or not she is there to stay and if Oshiomoles kids are okay with her then whats ur biz? Or have they also accused her of being after their dads money?

Na wa for naija ladies... if you were the one asked for your hand by dangote or otedola or one of these other elderly billionaires I am sure nairaland would not be a big enough platform to share ur testimony on.

# hypocriticalhypocrits

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by Kangol99(m): 5:22am On Aug 03, 2015
ok
Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by hismerhill(m): 5:24am On Aug 03, 2015
It pays to av a wife wit 2015 compliant as u can see osho dressing don change
Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by eliwa47(m): 5:33am On Aug 03, 2015
Badgers14:
Why all these visits to Wole Soyinka? Is he sick?? Just asking
I just wonder too oooo!
Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by totalhouse(m): 5:37am On Aug 03, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:
Prof Oluwole Akinwande Babatunde Soyinka my crush.
The love I have for this man is too strong. He's so cute kiss kiss kiss kiss
Hahaaaaa ope crush for old man not even admiration....don't spoil ur fine girl now. .the word admire is better use. .
Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by Candybob(m): 5:49am On Aug 03, 2015
Looks like some people are trying to entice Prof!
Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by Raxxye(m): 5:58am On Aug 03, 2015
Where does Oshiomole buy his clothes from?
Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by iFirst: 6:01am On Aug 03, 2015
ldpele:
how many wrap u take?

Dammn it

Jack: He needs full imunity from the white house

Bill Buchanian: How authentic it is

Jack: This man is our only lead, and we have to cut the deal now

Bill: Alright Jack, i will contact Mr President to grant the immunity

Jack: Alright, we have only 15minutes
Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by Nobody: 6:02am On Aug 03, 2015
naijadeyhia:

How is d marriage a disgrace? Are you Lara? Are u in her head? Do you know her tastes in men? She may be the kind who does not lean toward the looks but more towards the intellect.

I am sure you would have done "worse" if given half d chance!
Oga.... If you don't know how their marriage is disgraceful to the entire nation then I can't help you.

And who told you he is an intellectual? Just cause he's rich/powerful. That means nothing.

If by worse you mean married an ogre who's almost triple my age and older than my father for either money, fame, joblessness or a deluded sense of love..... Then no. I wouldn't.

If I was to marry an old guy at least I would try to find the fine ones. Not this kind lipsrsealed And I heard her name is Iara.
Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by slytubadth(m): 6:17am On Aug 03, 2015
mensdept:

Harsh!
Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by strongerthaneva(m): 6:19am On Aug 03, 2015
mensdept:
U are jealous of oshobaba beautiful lady abi?u must be an idiot for calling his wife ashewo bring ur wife make we see too now..bad belles pipu..
Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by Nobody: 6:23am On Aug 03, 2015
We want less pictures more work please.
Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by davss02(m): 6:25am On Aug 03, 2015
Ok ;DOk
Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by owolawee: 6:32am On Aug 03, 2015
mensdept:
gosh! U just sounded so bitter and pathetic. Y d hate?? May God provide u with a beautiful woman u wd be happy to show off. Amen
Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by milezken(m): 6:34am On Aug 03, 2015
Money good oooooooooo see dis fine wife wei na our squard..she go dn chop our mony tire
Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by Nobody: 6:40am On Aug 03, 2015
totalhouse:

Hahaaaaa ope crush for old man not even admiration....don't spoil ur fine girl now. .the word admire is better use. .
Admire is not the word jor it is love. I'm different from most girls grin grin
Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by Nobody: 6:42am On Aug 03, 2015
Has he made lara pregnant? Or is he waiting till young guys do it for him?
Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by Toscoas2(m): 6:48am On Aug 03, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:
Prof Oluwole Akinwande Babatunde Soyinka my crush.
The love I have for this man is too strong. He's so cute kiss kiss kiss kiss
U want to kill ds man? U are not happy seeig him shey?....abeg oooo
Re: Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Visit Wole Soyinka(pics by gbaskiboy: 6:52am On Aug 03, 2015
nerodenero:
Suddenly, Oshobaba can now visit and party grin grin and has stopped wearing his brown khaki grin grin. Iara is the real CHANGE for Oshobaba and not APC's change.
hahahahahahahahahaahaha this is real change for oshobaba grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PHOTOS: APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Ekiti, Man Shot / Post-Election: "I See Death Of 'Great' Politician In Nigeria" - TB Joshua / Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.