Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,211 members, 7,836,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Easy Ways To Break Up With That Girl... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Easy Ways To Break Up With That Girl... (1037 Views)

Ask That Girl For Her VIN Before Proposal And Marriage. Guy's Beware! (Pics) / 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar / Do You Trust That Girl You Are Dating?? My Experience Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easy Ways To Break Up With That Girl... by iPopAlomo(m): 4:52pm On Aug 11, 2015
EASY WAYS TO BREAKUP WITH ur spouse!!!!
1. 16 Missed Calls? You Killed My Battery So You're
Capable Of Killing Me... It's Over!!!

2. How come mosquito is biting me and not biting u. i
smell conspiracy. ITS OVER!

3. You don't even respect me,I'm talking and you are
busy breathing? It's over!

4. So now ur drinking coke dt has another man's name
on it, better go and find him cus it's over between us.

5. So Beyonce's "Drunk in love" is Ur caller tune? I can't trust alcoholics with my future kids.

6.They are shouting bird flu, You are still cooking
chicken. you want to kill me? It is over!

7. I called you and you picked up immediately. You lack
patience. it's over.

8. Why are you using Broom to sweep my Room when
you know I support PDP? It's over.

9. "You are always abbreviating ur texts, you want our
children to be short abi? It's OVER.

10. I told u I love my food hot but u refused to warm the ice cream. U don't care abt me. It's over

culled from somebody on Facebook...

1 Like

Re: Easy Ways To Break Up With That Girl... by donholy28(m): 4:55pm On Aug 11, 2015
Choi see foolish excuses...no man fit try this
Re: Easy Ways To Break Up With That Girl... by Cutehector(m): 4:55pm On Aug 11, 2015
Hahahahhahaha.. Dis it absolutely hilarious.. Am just seein dis cheesy
Re: Easy Ways To Break Up With That Girl... by Utchgirl(f): 5:04pm On Aug 11, 2015
Copy and paste !
Re: Easy Ways To Break Up With That Girl... by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 5:04pm On Aug 11, 2015
Why would I do this when I'm not high on kerosene?
Re: Easy Ways To Break Up With That Girl... by Cutehector(m): 5:06pm On Aug 11, 2015
Utchgirl:
Copy and paste !
u"v read it befor dats why its boring to u nw
Re: Easy Ways To Break Up With That Girl... by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 11, 2015
Nw I knw better
Re: Easy Ways To Break Up With That Girl... by rildwanullahi(m): 5:16pm On Aug 11, 2015
Asaro
Re: Easy Ways To Break Up With That Girl... by Utchgirl(f): 5:22pm On Aug 11, 2015
Cutehector:
u"v read it befor dats why its boring to u nw

Yaa

I red it here on NL some times ago.

D Op is a copy cat
Re: Easy Ways To Break Up With That Girl... by IamLEGEND1: 5:23pm On Aug 11, 2015
read that shít in 1944
Re: Easy Ways To Break Up With That Girl... by Cutehector(m): 5:24pm On Aug 11, 2015
Utchgirl:

Yaa

I red it here on NL sometime ago.

D Op is a copy cat
read... No offense
Re: Easy Ways To Break Up With That Girl... by Utchgirl(f): 6:18pm On Aug 11, 2015
Cutehector:
read... No offense

Really ?
So, wht's d past tense of read ?
Re: Easy Ways To Break Up With That Girl... by Cutehector(m): 6:25pm On Aug 11, 2015
Utchgirl:

Really ?

So, wht's d past tense of read ?
its spelt as read too.. But pronounced as red...

1 Like

Re: Easy Ways To Break Up With That Girl... by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 11, 2015
haha.... did u just call me honey? so ur tryin to say my mum us a bee... its over!
Re: Easy Ways To Break Up With That Girl... by Aminat508(f): 9:12pm On Aug 11, 2015
Egbon mi IPopAlomo cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

My Roommate The Prostitute (must Read) / deleted / I Have A Good News And A Bad News(tbh)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.