Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Amber Rose (Kanye West's Girlfriend) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amber Rose (Kanye West's Girlfriend) (29262 Views)

Amber Rose & Blac Chyna’sflaunts Backside Causing Traffic On Way To Maimi Beach / Kanye West Buys a car (Mini Lamborghini) For 6 Months Daughter (photo) / 50 Cent calls Kanye West’s girlfriend, Kim Kardashian ‘One man’s trash’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amber Rose (Kanye West's Girlfriend) by Riskie(f): 9:05am On Mar 23, 2009
Wow! shocked She is absolutely stunning!
Re: Amber Rose (Kanye West's Girlfriend) by Afam4eva(m): 9:56am On Mar 23, 2009
Does she have cancer?
Re: Amber Rose (Kanye West's Girlfriend) by spikedcylinder: 1:27pm On Mar 23, 2009
How do you mean Afam?
Re: Amber Rose (Kanye West's Girlfriend) by hackney(m): 3:26pm On Mar 23, 2009
Afam feels short hair= cancer.
You know,just like some people think black lippy=goth
He's bi-polar.
Dont worry he will climb down from the tree this evening
LMAO cant breathe
cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Amber Rose (Kanye West's Girlfriend) by mohawkchic(f): 2:34am On Mar 24, 2009
hackney:

Afam feels short hair= cancer.
You know,just like some people think black lippy=goth
He's bi-polar.
Dont worry he will climb down from the tree this evening
LMAO cant breathe cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

~Am LMAO & I can Breathe cheesy
Re: Amber Rose (Kanye West's Girlfriend) by DeReloaded: 2:37am On Mar 24, 2009
Saw a pic of the two/ Yea she's very pretty

Doubt it's gonna last though. Kanye can be crazy
Re: Amber Rose (Kanye West's Girlfriend) by spoilt(f): 2:40am On Mar 24, 2009
Tacky.
Re: Amber Rose (Kanye West's Girlfriend) by spikedcylinder: 9:11am On Mar 24, 2009
Whats her ethnicity?
Re: Amber Rose (Kanye West's Girlfriend) by DeReloaded: 2:20pm On Mar 24, 2009
most likely biracial
Re: Amber Rose (Kanye West's Girlfriend) by waterworks(f): 3:01pm On Mar 24, 2009
mehn shes hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot
got damn!
but wats with all dose piks is she gay?
Re: Amber Rose (Kanye West's Girlfriend) by smurf1(f): 3:14pm On Mar 24, 2009
She's fierce, and intimidating! shocked shocked
Re: Amber Rose (Kanye West's Girlfriend) by shilling(f): 12:40pm On Mar 25, 2009
She's def hot, she also seems quite crazy which is perfect for Kanye West
Re: Amber Rose (Kanye West's Girlfriend) by DaudaAbu(m): 1:15pm On Jul 13, 2009
She luk like Albino. is dat wat she is?

and who's the oda gal that squeezing her and all?

is dat her galfrnd? d one they are gonna b doing the 3some with?
Re: Amber Rose (Kanye West's Girlfriend) by bgees(m): 6:00pm On Jul 13, 2009
they broke up sometime ago and she complained that Kanye was a nympho. but who wouldn't be a nympho especially when they are dating a hot mammy like amber rose?

but they got back together in no time at all.

what i like most about her is that - she fills my fantasy- she is extremely sexy and bisexual. wink wink but i would have loved her more of she was black cos a phat ass looks better on a black woman.
Re: Amber Rose (Kanye West's Girlfriend) by legendd(m): 4:51pm On Jul 14, 2009
short of words and unimpressed about kanye's choice for a gf.
Re: Amber Rose (Kanye West's Girlfriend) by spikedcylinder: 1:31pm On Jul 15, 2009
legendd:

short of words and unimpressed about kanye's choice for a gf.

Thank goodness he doesn't care for what you think. cheesy
Re: Amber Rose (Kanye West's Girlfriend) by minute(f): 4:35pm On Jul 15, 2009
Shes holding a bottle of hennesy with a cig tucked in her sunglasses

and some FAT ass girl is sticking her ass in the camera. . . . . undecided undecided undecided

Guess they are having fun in the club or something . . .she is super sexy tho.
Re: Amber Rose (Kanye West's Girlfriend) by newintexas: 4:41am On Jul 20, 2009
The height of immorality. What is the world turning into. And why is it that no one sees any thing wrong with these xrated pics anymore. Or Am I just the only one not catching up with the immoral trend.
Re: Amber Rose (Kanye West's Girlfriend) by chiogo(f): 3:13pm On Jul 20, 2009
newintexas:

The height of immorality. What is the world turning into. And why is it that no one sees any thing wrong with these xrated pics anymore. Or Am I just the only one not catching up with the immoral trend.
LOL we all see the 'immorality' but how does that affect anyone on here? Just live ya life. sheesh. cheesy
Re: Amber Rose (Kanye West's Girlfriend) by Shaz(f): 3:35pm On Jul 20, 2009
chiogo:

LOL we all see the 'immorality' but how does that affect anyone on here? Just live ya life. sheesh. cheesy
Re: Amber Rose (Kanye West's Girlfriend) by spikedcylinder: 7:37pm On Jul 21, 2009
That she is.
Re: Amber Rose (Kanye West's Girlfriend) by khanye(m): 8:06pm On Jul 21, 2009
Re: Amber Rose (Kanye West's Girlfriend) by sweeti14(f): 12:57am On Jul 23, 2009
shiz definately RARE and DIFFERENT.Her looks kinda scare me shocked
Re: Amber Rose (Kanye West's Girlfriend) by dowjones(m): 9:40am On Oct 11, 2009
for those of ya'll asking after her race, she is black italian !
Re: Amber Rose (Kanye West's Girlfriend) by Nobody: 2:28am On Oct 23, 2010
@Sean T Amber Rose is African. She is from Cape Verde where a lot of the population is Bi-racial or creole (when deeply mixed biracial ppl have children together). She is also bi-sexual and a stripper (how Kanye met her).
Re: Amber Rose (Kanye West's Girlfriend) by InkedNerd(f): 3:17am On Oct 23, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

@Sean T Amber Rose is African. She is from Cape Verde where a lot of the population is Bi-racial or creole (when deeply mixed biracial ppl have children together). She is also bi-sexual and a stripper (how Kanye met her).

She's not African but she is biracial and of African and Italian decent. Technically speaking, she is an American who just happens to be of African and Italian lineage.
Re: Amber Rose (Kanye West's Girlfriend) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 23, 2010
Im not asking what her heritage is. Amber Rose stated herself that her family is Cape Verdean with Italian roots.
Re: Amber Rose (Kanye West's Girlfriend) by Kunbee: 10:21pm On Oct 23, 2010
Re: Amber Rose (Kanye West's Girlfriend) by InkedNerd(f): 10:33pm On Oct 23, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

Im not asking what her heritage is. Amber Rose stated herself that her family is Cape Verdean with Italian roots.

I never said you asked--but she is what she is. She's basically half black and half white. The girls' a bonehead anyway. In an interview she was once asked what her ethnicity/ethnic background was and she gave a "typical" American answer by answering the question by using nationalities to state her ethnic background. She said "I’m half Italian and half Cape Verdean. It’s definitely an interesting combination. People are never really able to guess what I am most of the time."
Re: Amber Rose (Kanye West's Girlfriend) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 26, 2010
them must be having some wild stunts in the bedroom he brings his gals and she brings her gals

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is Subbing Annie Idibia? She Has Replied / Angela Okorie's Support For Gambian President, Yaya Jammeh, Got Her Blasted / Rita Dominic's Sexiest Picture Ever?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.