Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,768 members, 7,813,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

EFCC Invites Justice Folahanmi Oloyede, Who Accused Aregbesola Of Fraud - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Invites Justice Folahanmi Oloyede, Who Accused Aregbesola Of Fraud (17752 Views)

EFCC Invites Modu Sheriff Over N23billion Diezani Campaign fund / EFCC Invites Tompolo Over NIMASA University Land Scam / PDP Accuses Aregbesola Of Diverting N20bn Bailout Fund. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Invites Justice Folahanmi Oloyede, Who Accused Aregbesola Of Fraud by Firefire(m): 8:10am On Aug 03, 2015
philips70:

As long as you got my message this one is inconsequential.

Respect yourself!

APC is a criminal party.

I hope they will not assassinate this woman ? undecided

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Invites Justice Folahanmi Oloyede, Who Accused Aregbesola Of Fraud by sanc2s(f): 8:12am On Aug 03, 2015
And they didn't invite oshiomole who accused Nigeria ministers of stealing billions in a whole America
Re: EFCC Invites Justice Folahanmi Oloyede, Who Accused Aregbesola Of Fraud by Adeyinka12(m): 8:14am On Aug 03, 2015
If you are not in the state of Osun don't comment. The judge don't have any prove,she was sponsored by pdp.
Re: EFCC Invites Justice Folahanmi Oloyede, Who Accused Aregbesola Of Fraud by NwaliE01: 8:23am On Aug 03, 2015
isbish:
That Judge seemed to have personal hatred for Aregbesola. To be fair to him, he was paying his workers as at when due and they enjoyed 13th month in addition.The fall in Oil revenue affected his ability to pay his workers and for that Judge to hold him to that bad ransome was not fair especially from a Judge who ought to know how to thread carefully.
who told you?
Do you have an idea how much is the state allocation & how much is the total workers salary?
Re: EFCC Invites Justice Folahanmi Oloyede, Who Accused Aregbesola Of Fraud by NwaliE01: 8:27am On Aug 03, 2015
Adeyinka12:
If you are not in the state of Osun don't comment. The judge don't have any prove,she was sponsored by pdp.

So what is your prove that she was sponsored by the PDP?
Re: EFCC Invites Justice Folahanmi Oloyede, Who Accused Aregbesola Of Fraud by xordik(m): 8:29am On Aug 03, 2015
Adeyinka12:
i can't even bear to accept that a person that had acces to education can think lyk thiz mad man...so anybody that petitioned an incumbent governor is in the opposition..Truly many are mad but few are roaming..Go and sit 4 waec..oloshi
Re: EFCC Invites Justice Folahanmi Oloyede, Who Accused Aregbesola Of Fraud by peeta89(m): 8:34am On Aug 03, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Hope EFCC is not trying to witchhunt her
my sister I see it as witch haunt also. What d judge did is not bad. She was only concerned about the welfare of the state civil servants.
Re: EFCC Invites Justice Folahanmi Oloyede, Who Accused Aregbesola Of Fraud by alexlee50: 8:35am On Aug 03, 2015
isbish:
That Judge seemed to have personal hatred for Aregbesola. To be fair to him, he was paying his workers as at when due and they enjoyed 13th month in addition. The fall in Oil revenue affected his ability to pay his workers and for that Judge to hold him to that bad ransome was not fair especially from a Judge who ought to know how to thread carefully.
isbish what is wrong with osun state devising means to increase its revenue? Why must osun state tie it's future to allocation from the centre? Anyway that is where they got it wrong.if osun state cannot stand independently as a state, what stops them from merging with oyo state? And adopting oyo state as their name? Another thing the little resources that accured to osun state, was it not what rauf used in buying helicopter? Rauf was he not climbing on the roof of his vehicle throwing cash and food items? Did the money come from his pockets? One more claim, I want u to debunk from your mind, is the claim that falling oil prices affected the allocation states got.falling oil price or not the federal government gives enough money to cover recurrent expenditure, which salaries fall under.the worse that would have happened, if the states had shown good financial prudence, was that they would not have been able to carry out any capital project but they would have been able to pay salaries. Now because these governors want to be identified with certain projects, they approachrd banks and collected loans and embarked on useless projects which in some cases have no bearing in the life of the people.in some casrs these monies were diverted for their personal use.this is why they needed bail out.if they had been prudent, these things would not have happened. As for Rauf, I wonder what the people osun are waiting for before they impeach him
Re: EFCC Invites Justice Folahanmi Oloyede, Who Accused Aregbesola Of Fraud by onlykach: 8:38am On Aug 03, 2015
isbish:
That Judge seemed to have personal hatred for Aregbesola. To be fair to him, he was paying his workers as at when due and they enjoyed 13th month in addition. The fall in Oil revenue affected his ability to pay his workers and for that Judge to hold him to that bad ransome was not fair especially from a Judge who ought to know how to thread carefully.

I weep for this country, we have no effective way to fight corruption..... i remember in OBJ and GEJ regime once a governor is accused he goes down for it but now if you are an APC governor you can do as it pleases you to the detriment of the populace that voted you in.

The comment quoted by me is from a stack uneducated manci, he is indeed luck i do not work in osun state and i see this comment. I have decided to be civil but my brother you are very wrong.

You comment supports steal is not corruption.
Re: EFCC Invites Justice Folahanmi Oloyede, Who Accused Aregbesola Of Fraud by sen8or(m): 8:40am On Aug 03, 2015
isbish:
why not apply to counsel to Aregbesola
Re: EFCC Invites Justice Folahanmi Oloyede, Who Accused Aregbesola Of Fraud by lakesidepapa(m): 8:43am On Aug 03, 2015
NwaliE01:

So what is your prove that she was sponsored by the PDP?

This is not the matter of letting the moniker to prove it, he has point but i don't agree with me on the fact that Aregbeshola is'nt corrupt.

Truly, the judge was sponsored by Pdp because if eyes look patiently it will see nose, what's the business of a Justice Judge with Politics?
Re: EFCC Invites Justice Folahanmi Oloyede, Who Accused Aregbesola Of Fraud by sen8or(m): 8:48am On Aug 03, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I never belive an adult can have an unused brain until I read your comments.

You need to tell the Osun workers this your sermon and if you come back with your head intact then you are right.
I wonder o, d guy sha just bent on defending trash.
Re: EFCC Invites Justice Folahanmi Oloyede, Who Accused Aregbesola Of Fraud by Adeyinka12(m): 8:49am On Aug 03, 2015
xordik:
i can't even bear to accept that a person that had acces to education can think lyk thiz mad man...so anybody that petitioned an incumbent governor is in the opposition..Truly many are mad but few are roaming..Go and sit 4 waec..oloshi
i'm glad for petitioned the incumbent governor that will show osun citizen the fact ,even during the osun election i'm glad that not only a.p.c members are in the state assembly to make there secret open. But the fact is that the judge don't have prove.

#don't.insultorabuse.say.your.mind
Re: EFCC Invites Justice Folahanmi Oloyede, Who Accused Aregbesola Of Fraud by Super1Star: 8:54am On Aug 03, 2015
The Judge is not in any trouble.

All her claims her verifiable:

1. Is Opon Imo not a fraud? What is the relationship of the chief promoter of this project and the Governor?

2. Aregbe collected loans to finance projects from inception to completion, why were the projects not completed? Where is the remaining funds?

3. Are the costs of the projects not over bloated?

4. many civil servants retired in 2012, how come the wage bill of Osun State keeps sky rocketing despite non-recruitment?

5. What is the relationship between the beneficiary of the monopolisation of the school uniforms and the Governor?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Invites Justice Folahanmi Oloyede, Who Accused Aregbesola Of Fraud by LatestTrend: 8:55am On Aug 03, 2015
isbish:

Too early for exchanging of words.
Would have called you a stuuppid fellow.
Re: EFCC Invites Justice Folahanmi Oloyede, Who Accused Aregbesola Of Fraud by mastengsynergy: 8:57am On Aug 03, 2015
isbish:

U are one of those deceived and confused person.
Aregbesola must be tried!
Re: EFCC Invites Justice Folahanmi Oloyede, Who Accused Aregbesola Of Fraud by hush15: 8:58am On Aug 03, 2015
isbish:

I see... Had Aregbesola been PDP, DSS would have storm his house and brought him in for questioning. He is being shielded because the state assembly are part of the misappropriation of state funds.

One day be one day
Re: EFCC Invites Justice Folahanmi Oloyede, Who Accused Aregbesola Of Fraud by xordik(m): 9:04am On Aug 03, 2015
Adeyinka12:
i'm glad for petitioned the incumbent governor that will show osun citizen the fact ,even during the osun election i'm glad that not only a.p.c members are in the state assembly to make there secret open. But the fact is that the judge don't have prove.

#don't.insultorabuse.say.your.mind
i bet u ar 1 of d political thugs that was on the payroll when d thug kom gov. used during d election in osun state..had it been u ar affected by dyz man's policies u wld hv think with ur brain nd nt ur foot in d 1st place.. #no_offiense
Re: EFCC Invites Justice Folahanmi Oloyede, Who Accused Aregbesola Of Fraud by tola268: 9:13am On Aug 03, 2015
seyiogunjuyigbe:

http://www.punchng.com/news/efcc-invites-judge-who-accused-aregbesola-of-fraud/
If good judgement does not prevail on Oloyede's petition against Aregbesola in Osun State, it will tanish image of the present administration in Nigeria, there is no need of inviting the judge by EFCC at present at all. What are the efforts of EFCC in investigating the allegation before inviting the witness or judge to help them. As new administration pronouncing change, change it must be, we mustn't go back to era where we know truth and called false, where white is changed to black within a second. The eminent people should be careful, people have been watching them. The system of ruling in osun state must not appear in Federal level unless the government wanted to crash
Re: EFCC Invites Justice Folahanmi Oloyede, Who Accused Aregbesola Of Fraud by akanbiaa(m): 9:19am On Aug 03, 2015
omenka:
Let he go tell the commission all she knows so Aregbe's case file could be built and they can have him face charges after he's lost his immunity.
pay her transport money and accommodation to Abuja
Re: EFCC Invites Justice Folahanmi Oloyede, Who Accused Aregbesola Of Fraud by Mcponpin(m): 9:20am On Aug 03, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
This judge don enter am ..cos am sure she does nt have prove

if she didn't have a prove... why can't the committee give her the response of aregbesola?

why would aregbesola be collecting #5 and telling the world he is collecting #2..

he is a product of propaganda I didn't expect less!
Re: EFCC Invites Justice Folahanmi Oloyede, Who Accused Aregbesola Of Fraud by klax(m): 9:20am On Aug 03, 2015
isbish:

Bro did you hear yourself Pls do you read the post well enough I guess No, she said the figure produced by Aregbesola is far below what he got this is very simple and cut straight, pls stop all these malicious and fraudulent supporting your crooked liars APC men. No politician in Nigeria that has not stolen get that fact ok so stop being defensive of what you don't know.

EFCC are very silly indeed why inviting the woman pls for what Can't they come to Osun and do the job as it suppose Can't they traced the said amount back to the federation allocation if the woman is saying the truth or not Is the former accountant general who was in charge of allocation dead, can't they ask him for the record Is okonjo iweala and the minister involve then not alive to go and verify the figure from them Was their no record kept as a proof of allocation payment in Nigeria Through what channel the money was wired to Osun can't they track that channel electronically to ascertain the real figure I'm really sick of this kind of EFCC this EFCC that it make no sense at all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Invites Justice Folahanmi Oloyede, Who Accused Aregbesola Of Fraud by Adeyinka12(m): 9:23am On Aug 03, 2015
xordik:
i bet u ar 1 of d political thugs that was on the payroll when d thug kom gov. used during d election in osun state..had it been u ar affected by dyz man's policies u wld hv think with ur brain nd nt ur foot in d 1st place.. #no_offiense
how did you know i'm one of the political thugs, see that is why osun will never vote for pdp as governor in the state of osun anymore because of there behaviour. Mind you I'm political apathy.
Re: EFCC Invites Justice Folahanmi Oloyede, Who Accused Aregbesola Of Fraud by ayindejimmy(m): 9:27am On Aug 03, 2015
luvinhubby:
Thought APC said they will encourage whistleblowing?

Are you inviting the judge that wrote a petition or should you send operatives to Oshogbo to investigate the petition of the judge considering the fact that workers are being owed 8 months salary across board in Osun state & the state has received it's monthly allocation up to date. Considering the fact that the state allocations are public knowledge & the record books are there for all to scrutinise & get the facts they want, EFCC should just go ahead with their investigation & leave the woman alone.
Hope this is not a case of double standard.

If we don't want to be prejudicial, Don't you think it'll be tasking to run to every state the alarm of corruption is being blown?
Having in mind they have many task at hand already.
And Osun is not the only state owing.
The onus is on the accuser to substantiate her allegations with evidence beyond reasonable doubts. The Court works with evidence... Overwhelming evidence.
Not allegations. There's no harm in going if the trip is at EFCC's expense
Re: EFCC Invites Justice Folahanmi Oloyede, Who Accused Aregbesola Of Fraud by omogin(f): 9:31am On Aug 03, 2015
God bless this bold judge, if all judges were like this Nigeria would be a great place to be. My conclusion on this matter is that EFCC is reluctantly trying to take this case on, and wants to discourage the judge from pushing it further. EFCC needs a new, vibrant and honest leader. Not this politician that looks at the president's face before taking on a case
Re: EFCC Invites Justice Folahanmi Oloyede, Who Accused Aregbesola Of Fraud by luvinhubby(m): 9:42am On Aug 03, 2015
ayindejimmy:

If we don't want to be prejudicial, Don't you think it'll be tasking to run to every state the alarm of corruption is being blown?
Having in mind they have many task at hand already.
And Osun is not the only state owing.
The onus is on the accuser to substantiate her allegations with evidence beyond reasonable doubts. The Court works with evidence... Overwhelming evidence.
Not allegations. There's no harm in going if the trip is at EFCC's expense
And since when did EFCC become a law court?
Investigation requires interogating suspects & not the other way round.
Re: EFCC Invites Justice Folahanmi Oloyede, Who Accused Aregbesola Of Fraud by joel2288: 9:43am On Aug 03, 2015
Here is my last win.. Are you into football betting and you haven't been wining,here is the best way to profit from fixed games with cheap prize..my next fixed games is for tuesday so interested people should contact me 08107693716 or follow me on fb https:// m.facebook.com/joe.fixed.9?ref_...

Re: EFCC Invites Justice Folahanmi Oloyede, Who Accused Aregbesola Of Fraud by tola268: 9:55am On Aug 03, 2015
seyiogunjuyigbe:

http://www.punchng.com/news/efcc-invites-judge-who-accused-aregbesola-of-fraud/
Those make comments in favour of Aregbe are those sponsored by Western Zone APC most especially osun state APC that Aregbe has blocked their heads with traditional juju because they too get nothing from him and the others are those with blank heads-Tabula- rasal
Re: EFCC Invites Justice Folahanmi Oloyede, Who Accused Aregbesola Of Fraud by ayindejimmy(m): 10:00am On Aug 03, 2015
luvinhubby:

And since when did EFCC become a law court?
Investigation requires interogating suspects & not the other way round.

Where did I typed that EFCC is a law court. Is it only in the court you need to provide evidence?

Do you even know how the Justice system works?
EFCC works like the police.
So you can just sit at home and report a crime...no evidence to backup your allegations? What do you want the police to tender in court - your word?
Re: EFCC Invites Justice Folahanmi Oloyede, Who Accused Aregbesola Of Fraud by Reference(m): 10:05am On Aug 03, 2015
Segadem:
EFCC means: Effective For Common Civilian. ( not for big men or politicians ) I'm yet to see big man been charged to court and jailed by this corporation.

Hmmm....commission not corporation but I can appreciate your point with all the merchandising going on there. EFCC often takes up cases without inviting the petitioner. Why is this different. They are rebooting their modus operandi and it will bite them back.
Re: EFCC Invites Justice Folahanmi Oloyede, Who Accused Aregbesola Of Fraud by xordik(m): 10:18am On Aug 03, 2015
Adeyinka12:
how did you know i'm one of the political thugs, see that is why osun will never vote for pdp as governor in the state of osun anymore because of there behaviour. Mind you I'm political apathy.
WAT is dis 1 sayin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Has Received The N5000 Stipend From FG? / Buhari Appoints Ronke Shokefun From Ogun State As Chairman Board Of NDIC / NiMet Predicts 3-Day Thunderstorms, Rains From Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.