Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,036 members, 7,852,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:04 PM

7 Things To Do When A Guy Doesn’t Like You - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Things To Do When A Guy Doesn’t Like You (36393 Views)

“my Boyfriend Doesn’t Like My Firm Breasts, How Do I Sag Them?”- Nigerian Lady / My Girlfriend Doesn’t Like To Kiss Me / Please Help ! My Newly Wed Husband Doesn’t Like S*x (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Things To Do When A Guy Doesn’t Like You by rigarmortis: 10:48am On Aug 03, 2015
he doesnt give a fvxk already, he doesn't like you, remember?
Re: 7 Things To Do When A Guy Doesn’t Like You by iyke4ever: 10:48am On Aug 03, 2015
andromida:
A girl should not be with a guy who does not like her in the first place.

Very correct
Re: 7 Things To Do When A Guy Doesn’t Like You by scentmarlc(m): 10:50am On Aug 03, 2015
falconey:
There are certain ways to act like a lady even when you
have been rejected by a guy
The worst thing a woman can do is to react obsessively to
a guy who doesn’t like. There are certain ways to act like a
lady even when you have been rejected by a guy because
he doesn’t share the same feelings with you.

http://9javibes.com/lifestyle-relationships/7-things-to-do-when-a-guy-doesnt-like-you-2/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook

Uhmmmmmmm falconey why are yu giving B liver to dust my shakara nahhh
Re: 7 Things To Do When A Guy Doesn’t Like You by scentmarlc(m): 10:52am On Aug 03, 2015
Cutehector:
7 tins to do when a girl doesn't like u
1: go and hammer
2: spend on her best friend
3; snob her
4; continue snobbing her
Add yours tongue

Hector tis is so on-point !
Re: 7 Things To Do When A Guy Doesn’t Like You by fransixe(m): 10:55am On Aug 03, 2015
Cutehector:

3; snob her

4; continue snobbing her

Add yours tongue
5.and don't forget to ignore and keep ignoring her presence...
Re: 7 Things To Do When A Guy Doesn’t Like You by celineyoung1404: 11:03am On Aug 03, 2015
VERY TRUE...LADIES PLS LETS MAKE OURSELVE EXPENSIVE SO THAT MEN WON'T TAKE US FOR GRANTED...THEY ARE MEANT TO LOVE US MORE THAN WE LOVE THEM...
Re: 7 Things To Do When A Guy Doesn’t Like You by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 03, 2015
... there is always someone for everyone

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: 7 Things To Do When A Guy Doesn’t Like You by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:48am On Aug 03, 2015
Cutehector:
3; snob her
4; continue snobbing her
Add yours tongue
Na you sabi ooooo
Re: 7 Things To Do When A Guy Doesn’t Like You by tonychristopher: 11:56am On Aug 03, 2015
8 is take awlk into the lagoon and dive

AKA Oba Akiolu style

falconey:
There are certain ways to act like a lady even when you
have been rejected by a guy
The worst thing a woman can do is to react obsessively to
a guy who doesn’t like. There are certain ways to act like a
lady even when you have been rejected by a guy because
he doesn’t share the same feelings with you.

http://9javibes.com/lifestyle-relationships/7-things-to-do-when-a-guy-doesnt-like-you-2/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook

Re: 7 Things To Do When A Guy Doesn’t Like You by ruffDiamond: 12:02pm On Aug 03, 2015
undecided naija gals and needless 'overforming 'coupled with largely misplayed priories mtchewww ....God just i wanna a white lady cool

1 Like

Re: 7 Things To Do When A Guy Doesn’t Like You by Psuedy(f): 12:04pm On Aug 03, 2015
Very true, esp d acceptance part..one cnt force it.
Re: 7 Things To Do When A Guy Doesn’t Like You by comfortergirl(f): 12:21pm On Aug 03, 2015
Isokay
Re: 7 Things To Do When A Guy Doesn’t Like You by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 03, 2015
Numbers 3, 5 and 6 make the most sense.

Numbers 1 and 4 are just critically childish.

Numbers 2 and 7 can go both ways: make sense and be childish depending on several factors.

Good riddance to all these lists, rules and ettiquettes.

When it comes to the matters of the heart (or certain organs angry....), reason and logic tend to fly right out the window.
Re: 7 Things To Do When A Guy Doesn’t Like You by bummyla(m): 1:12pm On Aug 03, 2015
Re: 7 Things To Do When A Guy Doesn’t Like You by Mznaett: 2:10pm On Aug 03, 2015
Thanks op
This list is sooo cleeeeaaaan
hmm,me likey grin
Re: 7 Things To Do When A Guy Doesn’t Like You by MCDeLeonardo(m): 2:54pm On Aug 03, 2015
Oya tell us how to behave if na d way round.
Re: 7 Things To Do When A Guy Doesn’t Like You by swaggprofessor(m): 3:20pm On Aug 03, 2015
8. Do like falconey and write it on Nairaland acting as if u know a shit about how to control a guys emotion when u r actually facing his boots. mtcheeeewwwww
Re: 7 Things To Do When A Guy Doesn’t Like You by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 03, 2015
celineyoung1404:
VERY TRUE...LADIES PLS LETS MAKE OURSELVE EXPENSIVE SO THAT MEN WON'T TAKE US FOR GRANTED...THEY ARE MEANT TO LOVE US MORE THAN WE LOVE THEM...
Making yourself expensive,are you a commodity?
Re: 7 Things To Do When A Guy Doesn’t Like You by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 03, 2015
No 4 doesn't work for me, even if you want throw the whole boys in your village on my face, if I don't give a hood, I don't give a hood.
Re: 7 Things To Do When A Guy Doesn’t Like You by Skmoda360(m): 5:39pm On Aug 03, 2015
NifemiOlu:
undecided
this is real shit
Re: 7 Things To Do When A Guy Doesn’t Like You by falconey(m): 5:57pm On Aug 03, 2015
scentmarlc:

Uhmmmmmmm falconey why are yu giving B liver to dust my shakara nahhh

LOL
Re: 7 Things To Do When A Guy Doesn’t Like You by Mcaise: 7:05pm On Aug 03, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]

Bt atlast we will still discover and when we do, we will abscond.
Re: 7 Things To Do When A Guy Doesn’t Like You by falconey(m): 7:50pm On Aug 03, 2015
Mcaise:

Bt atlast we will still discover and when we do, we will abscond.

really?
Re: 7 Things To Do When A Guy Doesn’t Like You by Mcaise: 10:00pm On Aug 03, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]

Yeso really
Re: 7 Things To Do When A Guy Doesn’t Like You by falconey(m): 10:39am On Aug 04, 2015
swaggprofessor:
8. Do like falconey and write it on Nairaland acting as if u know a shit about how to control a guys emotion when u r actually facing his boots. mtcheeeewwwww

uh?
Re: 7 Things To Do When A Guy Doesn’t Like You by tpiah2: 8:20pm On Dec 06, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

They Met During A Hike And He Proposed During A Hike In Abuja (Photos) / My Friend Wants To Come To My Parents House With His Girlfriend To Have Sex. / 2 Ghanaian Dwarfs In Love Flaunt Their Romance Online (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.