Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,010 members, 7,814,449 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

See What Girl's Leg-Chain On The Right Or Left Means. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Girl's Leg-Chain On The Right Or Left Means. (21556 Views)

My Friend Was Denied A Well Paying Job Cause She Had A Leg Chain On / What Girl Did To Her Ex-boyfriend Inside Church That Got People Talking -WATCH / Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Girl's Leg-Chain On The Right Or Left Means. by Alexgman1(m): 10:12am On Jul 09, 2022
For those who wonder why some girls wear leg chain or what it means and for those who are daring to wear it to show-off. This is what it means;

1) Chain on her right leg means shes a prostitute, harlot, LovePeddler, runs-girl, e.t.c

2) Chain on her left leg means shes a lesbian.

Hope u now understand?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Girl's Leg-Chain On The Right Or Left Means. by Cypress042(m): 10:15am On Jul 09, 2022
This is a serious case Walahi grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Girl's Leg-Chain On The Right Or Left Means. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:15am On Jul 09, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: See What Girl's Leg-Chain On The Right Or Left Means. by MadamVanessa(f): 10:17am On Jul 09, 2022
shocked

Very dumb, usêlèss and baseless assumption

13 Likes

Re: See What Girl's Leg-Chain On The Right Or Left Means. by Cypress042(m): 10:20am On Jul 09, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Man with iron balls grin

21 Likes

Re: See What Girl's Leg-Chain On The Right Or Left Means. by youngmd: 10:21am On Jul 09, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

the only good thing u have ever supported is "obi"

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Girl's Leg-Chain On The Right Or Left Means. by Alexgman1(m): 10:21am On Jul 09, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Pls dont take it personal. It is what it is.

10 Likes

Re: See What Girl's Leg-Chain On The Right Or Left Means. by Silentgroper(m): 10:22am On Jul 09, 2022
Type shiit!

1 Like

Re: See What Girl's Leg-Chain On The Right Or Left Means. by Nonexisting: 10:22am On Jul 09, 2022
Honestly, I don't give a fucck. When I have fucck appointment with a vaginarian, the only thing I concern myself with is the size of her breast and her personal hygiene. If those things check out, I fucck her for not more than 15minutes as usual and go about my normal business. Why am I checking if wears leg chain or not when I'm not planning on keeping her.

15 Likes

Re: See What Girl's Leg-Chain On The Right Or Left Means. by blazingblender(m): 10:22am On Jul 09, 2022
That legs chain ehhh
I hate it like shit
They no even know wetin Dem resemble
Jonsing girls
But I love waist beads Sha

4 Likes

Re: See What Girl's Leg-Chain On The Right Or Left Means. by Abfinest007(m): 10:24am On Jul 09, 2022
Seriously
Re: See What Girl's Leg-Chain On The Right Or Left Means. by Alexgman1(m): 10:30am On Jul 09, 2022
blazingblender:
That legs chain ehhh I hate it like shit They no even know wetin Dem resemble Jonsing girls But I love waist beads Sha
As in eeen its very sexy!
Re: See What Girl's Leg-Chain On The Right Or Left Means. by helinues: 10:36am On Jul 09, 2022
It's actually sexy to me but only on a decent lady

3 quarter pant , beltless with shirt and nack leg chain on coka body, you don killi me be that
Re: See What Girl's Leg-Chain On The Right Or Left Means. by Alexgman1(m): 10:44am On Jul 09, 2022
helinues:
It's actually sexy to me but only on a decent lady

3 quarter pant with shirt and nack leg chain, you don killi me be that
How do u identify a decent lady.

1 Like

Re: See What Girl's Leg-Chain On The Right Or Left Means. by helinues: 10:46am On Jul 09, 2022
Alexgman1:
How do u identify a decent lady.

Ko hard at all.

Appearance even though it can be sometimes deceiving

Her intellectual capacity

Hobbies sometimes give some clues

They would first get to know you before allowing you to drop your lyrics lines
Re: See What Girl's Leg-Chain On The Right Or Left Means. by blazingblender(m): 10:54am On Jul 09, 2022
Alexgman1:
As in eeen its very sexy!
swears
Especially if the girl slim
Not a girl with protruding stomach
Re: See What Girl's Leg-Chain On The Right Or Left Means. by Haynnie: 10:56am On Jul 09, 2022
grin
Cypress042:

Man with iron balls grin
Re: See What Girl's Leg-Chain On The Right Or Left Means. by 40fy: 10:57am On Jul 09, 2022

**Ankle chain is worn as a fashion accessory and it's a very important piece of jewelry in India!!

**Furthermore, ankle chain worn on the left ankle means married or in a relationship. On the other hand, ankle chain on the right foot, means single!!

**So, Alexgman1, what the fúck you talkin' about??

**I hate you, Ritzybeauty

4 Likes

Re: See What Girl's Leg-Chain On The Right Or Left Means. by Alexgman1(m): 11:01am On Jul 09, 2022
40fy:

**Ankle chain is worn as a fashion accessory and it's a very important piece of jewelry in India!!

**Furthermore, ankle chain worn on the left ankle means married or in a relationship. On the other hand, ankle chain on the right foot, means single!!

**So, what the fúck you talkin' about??

**I hate you, Ritzybeauty

THANK GOD YOU SAID IN INDIA. ARE WE INDIANS?

8 Likes

Re: See What Girl's Leg-Chain On The Right Or Left Means. by Kobicove(m): 11:02am On Jul 09, 2022
Rubbish!

These days they're worn more as fashion accessories undecided
Re: See What Girl's Leg-Chain On The Right Or Left Means. by pyyxxaro: 11:05am On Jul 09, 2022
What about chain on the Nose

It means she’s COWard cool

1 Like

Re: See What Girl's Leg-Chain On The Right Or Left Means. by 40fy: 11:11am On Jul 09, 2022
Alexgman1:

**"Borrowing" from other cultures ain't no crime!! Human's been doin' cultural appropriation since the fetus days!!! grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Girl's Leg-Chain On The Right Or Left Means. by Alexgman1(m): 11:16am On Jul 09, 2022
40fy:

**"Borrowing" from other cultures ain't no crime!! Cultural appropriation has been there since the fetus days!!! grin grin

Borrow the good, meaningful & positive way of life of a group of people not the wierd ones.

2 Likes

Re: See What Girl's Leg-Chain On The Right Or Left Means. by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 09, 2022
It doesn't mean anything na too much poverty wey dey make una dey reason somehow, abi don't y'all know that gold anklets also exist? So if u see a girl wearing gold anklets e mean say una go avoid her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Girl's Leg-Chain On The Right Or Left Means. by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 09, 2022
blazingblender:
That legs chain ehhh
I hate it like shit
They no even know wetin Dem resemble
Jonsing girls
But I love waist beads Sha
Love waist chains not beads, for me it makes the girl appear too cheap

1 Like

Re: See What Girl's Leg-Chain On The Right Or Left Means. by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 09, 2022
blazingblender:
swears
Especially if the girl slim
Not a girl with protruding stomach
When you guys keep on buying a girl sharwama, beer and take outs what do you expect?

1 Like

Re: See What Girl's Leg-Chain On The Right Or Left Means. by Phaantom22: 11:36am On Jul 09, 2022
In summary chains in legs is a sign of bondage, I Wonder what d world is turning onto.
Re: See What Girl's Leg-Chain On The Right Or Left Means. by Phaantom22: 11:41am On Jul 09, 2022
Alexgman1:
Don mind dem indomie generation, they hardly copy good moral ethics but strange and uncultured practices that is misleading.
Re: See What Girl's Leg-Chain On The Right Or Left Means. by Jeon(f): 11:43am On Jul 09, 2022
Totally agreed in a mockingbird chapter.

Then what will you contribute to those men putting on anklet?

3 Likes

Re: See What Girl's Leg-Chain On The Right Or Left Means. by YourFavorite21(m): 12:06pm On Jul 09, 2022
Anyways, as long as say no be my gf or fiancee I no send wetin she wear for leg. I go just knack the banny dey go my way.
But my woman must not wear them , I can tolerate only waist bead sha.
Re: See What Girl's Leg-Chain On The Right Or Left Means. by kingscare1(m): 12:06pm On Jul 09, 2022
Leg chain is better than waist beads.
Re: See What Girl's Leg-Chain On The Right Or Left Means. by gentleman82: 1:01pm On Jul 09, 2022
Op is fully percent correct , only matured people understand it. If as a man u are seeking for a serious relationship and u see a Lady with either of the leg chains stay away from her for ur own peace.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Home Alone With My Step-brother / Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire / What Life Lesson(s) Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationships?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.