Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

“my Boyfriend Doesn’t Like My Firm Breasts, How Do I Sag Them?”- Nigerian Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “my Boyfriend Doesn’t Like My Firm Breasts, How Do I Sag Them?”- Nigerian Lady (8975 Views)

Nigeria Men Hate It When Women Try To Help Them - Nigerian Lady Speak(vid) / "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns / All My Ex's Left Me Because I Beat Them - Nigerian Lady Cries Out (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

“my Boyfriend Doesn’t Like My Firm Breasts, How Do I Sag Them?”- Nigerian Lady by Priscy01(f): 6:26pm On Oct 07, 2017
A young lady has written to Nigeria Love Doctor, Joro Olumofin, after she found herself in cross-roads with her boyfriend.

According to her, she says she’s the hot type, with a body to die for, not forgetting the twin assets God gave her.. But then, her boyfriend doesn’t like them.

She is looking for ways on how she can sag them.

Below is her message to Joro:
"Please I have an issue bothering me. Don’t judge me, just advise me. I met this cool guy, he’s rich, fully endowed down there. We are begging to live each other but the issue now is that he said my breast is too firm and straight that he likes sagging breast and all.

He is a cool guy. Have been checking online how to sag them, but nothing about from surgery procedure I can’t afford. I love this guy. He’s the best guy have met ever.

The reason I’m writing here is this. How can I sag my breast??

I normally don’t wear bra so it can sag but it’s too firm and standing. Also I do encyclopedia and big books on it so it will press down. Any ideas please?

Don’t come and lecture me on self worth here. Am confident here. I love him.

He loves me. Just advise me and go."

http://www.torimill.com/2017/10/my-boyfriend-doesnt-like-my-firm.html

Lalasticlala Fybestboi Ijebabe MissyB Dominique

1 Share

Re: “my Boyfriend Doesn’t Like My Firm Breasts, How Do I Sag Them?”- Nigerian Lady by Priscy01(f): 6:27pm On Oct 07, 2017
Many ladies out there needs firm breast nd u are here saying rubbish

embarassed

3 Likes

Re: “my Boyfriend Doesn’t Like My Firm Breasts, How Do I Sag Them?”- Nigerian Lady by pocohantas(f): 6:33pm On Oct 07, 2017
He approached her after seeing her firm breast, now he wants her to sag it. She should let us know when he tells her to convert her straight legs to bow legs.

She should tell him she loves very big prick too. Lets see if he won't fling her to the kerb. Low self-esteemed girl.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “my Boyfriend Doesn’t Like My Firm Breasts, How Do I Sag Them?”- Nigerian Lady by PointZerom: 6:33pm On Oct 07, 2017
You want to sag your firm breast b'cos of your stupid boy friend and after the sagging, he'll dump you then the main man that will marry you may prefer your former firmed breast to this sagging one. You are an idiot.

6 Likes

Re: “my Boyfriend Doesn’t Like My Firm Breasts, How Do I Sag Them?”- Nigerian Lady by iamJ(m): 6:34pm On Oct 07, 2017
Priscy01:

embarassed
many ladies cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy i knw that u mean u but wetin concern me lipsrsealed
[img]http://2.bp..com/-p9whylrqliM/Ud3R74x6NnI/AAAAAAAAN0A/nhChnQ6LnCw/s1600/adam-levine.gif[/img]

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: “my Boyfriend Doesn’t Like My Firm Breasts, How Do I Sag Them?”- Nigerian Lady by dollyjoy(f): 6:35pm On Oct 07, 2017
Weird!!
Re: “my Boyfriend Doesn’t Like My Firm Breasts, How Do I Sag Them?”- Nigerian Lady by softiebae: 6:35pm On Oct 07, 2017
stupid girl sad
Re: “my Boyfriend Doesn’t Like My Firm Breasts, How Do I Sag Them?”- Nigerian Lady by dollyjoy(f): 6:36pm On Oct 07, 2017
PointZerom:
You want to sag your firm breast b'cos of your stupid boy friend and after the sagging, he'll dump you then the main man that will marry you may prefer your former firmed breast to this sagging one. You are an idiot.
Lol, for a girl to go that length mean the guy in question is worth it. Stop typing With your anus.
Re: “my Boyfriend Doesn’t Like My Firm Breasts, How Do I Sag Them?”- Nigerian Lady by dollyjoy(f): 6:39pm On Oct 07, 2017
I wonder why some people are insulting an innocent girl who decided to go any length to please her man. I can do more for the man I cherish.

1 Like

Re: “my Boyfriend Doesn’t Like My Firm Breasts, How Do I Sag Them?”- Nigerian Lady by HeWrites(m): 6:41pm On Oct 07, 2017
iamJ:
many ladies cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy i knw that u mean u but wetin concern me lipsrsealed
[img]http://2.bp..com/-p9whylrqliM/Ud3R74x6NnI/AAAAAAAAN0A/nhChnQ6LnCw/s1600/adam-levine.gif[/img]

Take a chill pill

1 Like

Re: “my Boyfriend Doesn’t Like My Firm Breasts, How Do I Sag Them?”- Nigerian Lady by HeWrites(m): 6:42pm On Oct 07, 2017
pocohantas:

He approached her after seeing her firm breast, now he wants her to sag it. She should let us know when he tells her to convert her straight legs to bow legs.

cheesy
Re: “my Boyfriend Doesn’t Like My Firm Breasts, How Do I Sag Them?”- Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 07, 2017
so how will you feel after sagging your boobs and he still leaves you for a girl with firm breast..he's just a boyfriend and can leave you anytime.

4 Likes

Re: “my Boyfriend Doesn’t Like My Firm Breasts, How Do I Sag Them?”- Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 07, 2017
iamJ:

This is what we call brutality in Mortal Kombart
Re: “my Boyfriend Doesn’t Like My Firm Breasts, How Do I Sag Them?”- Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 07, 2017
she wants drag the breast on the floor when shes old and saggy

women, laDies, girls, my fellOw sisters please It's high time we started using a lil bit of our brain na
Re: “my Boyfriend Doesn’t Like My Firm Breasts, How Do I Sag Them?”- Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 07, 2017
dollyjoy:
Lol, for a girl to go that length mean the guy in question is worth it. Stop typing With your anus.

Who be this one?

1 Like

Re: “my Boyfriend Doesn’t Like My Firm Breasts, How Do I Sag Them?”- Nigerian Lady by mofeoluwadassah: 6:51pm On Oct 07, 2017
cut it off then....mumu child
Re: “my Boyfriend Doesn’t Like My Firm Breasts, How Do I Sag Them?”- Nigerian Lady by PointZerom: 6:57pm On Oct 07, 2017
dollyjoy:

Hope you can handle me when I start. Study my signature first for your own good.

If demanding for her breasts to be sagged is your own way of knowing that a guy worth it.....

Amu fall on you.

2 Likes

Re: “my Boyfriend Doesn’t Like My Firm Breasts, How Do I Sag Them?”- Nigerian Lady by PointZerom: 7:13pm On Oct 07, 2017
dollyjoy:
I wonder why some people are insulting an innocent girl who decided to go any length to please her man. I can do more for the man I cherish.

4 Likes

Re: “my Boyfriend Doesn’t Like My Firm Breasts, How Do I Sag Them?”- Nigerian Lady by Marrtynze(m): 8:35pm On Oct 07, 2017
And this is it, the straw that broke the camel's back, this joro na scam, fake stories, why the Bleep will anyone with fully charged brain cells love saggy breasts
Re: “my Boyfriend Doesn’t Like My Firm Breasts, How Do I Sag Them?”- Nigerian Lady by NaeChris: 9:07pm On Oct 07, 2017
Where the breast na, make we see how we go take sag am.
Re: “my Boyfriend Doesn’t Like My Firm Breasts, How Do I Sag Them?”- Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 07, 2017
your boyfriend not even husband.buhhaahajaha grin

1 Like

Re: “my Boyfriend Doesn’t Like My Firm Breasts, How Do I Sag Them?”- Nigerian Lady by favourmic(m): 10:07pm On Oct 07, 2017
let me help you by pressing them i swear the thing go sag saggerlistic
Re: “my Boyfriend Doesn’t Like My Firm Breasts, How Do I Sag Them?”- Nigerian Lady by geeworld1(m): 11:15pm On Oct 07, 2017
mehn the comments here are crazy, i just can't stop laughing....

1 Like

Re: “my Boyfriend Doesn’t Like My Firm Breasts, How Do I Sag Them?”- Nigerian Lady by Tonymegabush1(m): 11:47pm On Oct 07, 2017
Honestly I miss u guys grin
Can make one lauf even wen he prefers not.. kudos guys n babes

2 Likes

Re: “my Boyfriend Doesn’t Like My Firm Breasts, How Do I Sag Them?”- Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 11:58pm On Oct 07, 2017
Some women really have Fish Brain.

Nothing wey i no go see. Just imagine.

Re: “my Boyfriend Doesn’t Like My Firm Breasts, How Do I Sag Them?”- Nigerian Lady by irofulu(f): 1:26am On Oct 08, 2017
if the guy truly loves you, he will take you the way you are, you can not change what God has installed into you, his love is conditional ooo, that love is making you insecured and stressed, is that love?

1 Like

Re: “my Boyfriend Doesn’t Like My Firm Breasts, How Do I Sag Them?”- Nigerian Lady by CHAIRMANMAO(m): 1:30am On Oct 08, 2017
Orishirishi
Re: “my Boyfriend Doesn’t Like My Firm Breasts, How Do I Sag Them?”- Nigerian Lady by free2ryhme: 3:58am On Oct 08, 2017
Priscy01:

embarassed

all these children wey manage get phone and few MBs no go let us rest again

Re: “my Boyfriend Doesn’t Like My Firm Breasts, How Do I Sag Them?”- Nigerian Lady by free2ryhme: 3:59am On Oct 08, 2017
dollyjoy:

Re: “my Boyfriend Doesn’t Like My Firm Breasts, How Do I Sag Them?”- Nigerian Lady by morbeta(m): 5:09am On Oct 08, 2017
Your mumurism deserves red card.

Re: “my Boyfriend Doesn’t Like My Firm Breasts, How Do I Sag Them?”- Nigerian Lady by anonymuz(m): 6:32am On Oct 08, 2017
pocohantas:

She should tell him she loves very big prick too. Lets see if he won't fling her to the kerb. Low self-esteemed girl.
your mouth ehnnnn....
Re: “my Boyfriend Doesn’t Like My Firm Breasts, How Do I Sag Them?”- Nigerian Lady by larrynakel: 6:56am On Oct 08, 2017
Lol...get a local washer man from Togo...allow him put his washing skills on ur firm Bobby. .within 2 hours u will have a sagging Bobby. .in fact the type that u can even flip/flap to ur back to reach mosquitoes. .. my advice! !�

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men Share Evil Ways Ladies Have Rejected Them On Twitter ( graphic photos ) / My Vagina Discharges Continuously (sensitive Picture Attached) / Ten Personal Ordeals That Women Face In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.