Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,443 members, 7,954,749 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:29 AM

PHOTO: Man Backs His Baby As He Walks Along A Major Road In Lagos - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / PHOTO: Man Backs His Baby As He Walks Along A Major Road In Lagos (43983 Views)

Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up / Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) / Man Backs A Baby With Wrapper At Bus Stop In Lagos This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTO: Man Backs His Baby As He Walks Along A Major Road In Lagos by SAMBARRY: 8:29am On Aug 03, 2015
Fourwinds:
so for a man to put a baby at is back is now abnormal rite.?? I wonder d kind of society we are. this is how some stu..pid men think for them to cook is abnormal
I just taya. We really have a long way to go in this nigeria undecided
Re: PHOTO: Man Backs His Baby As He Walks Along A Major Road In Lagos by femi4: 8:30am On Aug 03, 2015
preciousMI1:
is that really his baby?
Are you really a corp member?
Re: PHOTO: Man Backs His Baby As He Walks Along A Major Road In Lagos by nerodenero: 8:31am On Aug 03, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Haaaaaa eyin aye shocked
so because a father is backing his own child that came out of his own loins makes him weird and mentally unstable lipsrsealed
Your response to my submission is subjective. Read again and you would discover that I analysed the matter from different angles.
Re: PHOTO: Man Backs His Baby As He Walks Along A Major Road In Lagos by nduchucks: 8:32am On Aug 03, 2015
For those who are responding negatively to this story, please note that your oyinbo idols have been doing the same thing for donkey years.

[img][http://www.theamazingchaos.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/20120401-163629.jpg[/img]
Re: PHOTO: Man Backs His Baby As He Walks Along A Major Road In Lagos by Pamelayoung: 8:32am On Aug 03, 2015
CharlieMaria:
So? Is the baby supposed to crawl on the road? Abi na me go back im pikin for am?

That baby doesn't look like a toddler, maybe d child is sick, bt its really suspicious.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Man Backs His Baby As He Walks Along A Major Road In Lagos by femi4: 8:32am On Aug 03, 2015
aybynature:
people are shouting "kidnapper alert" and "is this normal" and all that crap...that is just to show the gullibility of some Nigerians...so if a female kidnapper did this...most nairalanders would have overlooked it, because to them "thats what is normal..."
You are the gullible one. Kidnappers can go to any length to deceive the public
Re: PHOTO: Man Backs His Baby As He Walks Along A Major Road In Lagos by SAMBARRY: 8:33am On Aug 03, 2015
grin

I dey tell you gringrin

theirs is even more brutal and barbaric
kilokeys:
See gist o..

Whats abnormal about a man backing his child?

Stereotyping is why i hate nigerians

So a female backing a baby consolidates the fact that the baby is hers?

Females can't kidnap too?
Re: PHOTO: Man Backs His Baby As He Walks Along A Major Road In Lagos by SAMBARRY: 8:34am On Aug 03, 2015
nerodenero:
Your response to my submission is subjective. Read again and you would discover that I analysed the matter from different angles.
Hmnnn smiley
Re: PHOTO: Man Backs His Baby As He Walks Along A Major Road In Lagos by silversonuc(m): 8:36am On Aug 03, 2015
docmajor:
Federal poly nekede post ume form. For morning is finally out. For HND and ND. Contact 07063912506 if your not close to get it. And if you are. Rush now and grab yours. Before the site will be closed

chaaaaaaaaaaai good samaritan indeed, oshi

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Man Backs His Baby As He Walks Along A Major Road In Lagos by SAMBARRY: 8:36am On Aug 03, 2015
youngsahito:
This only hapen when d man don dey tie wrapper n d woman don dey wear trouser...God, me I no want dis kind tn for my life ooooo
village bush meat grin

see them wink
Re: PHOTO: Man Backs His Baby As He Walks Along A Major Road In Lagos by jauntty: 8:37am On Aug 03, 2015
[size=16pt]I hope he didn't kidnap or steal that baby

If its his baby...then I'd say he tried ooo.

Me I can't. [/size]
Re: PHOTO: Man Backs His Baby As He Walks Along A Major Road In Lagos by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 03, 2015
Pidggin:
Dats serious...u tink dis is normal(fashoo2010)

No, I think it is abnormal, but women have been doing this abnormal thing since they started having children, i am sure your mother did this abnormal thing to you and your siblings. You are so silly.
this girl Ūя̲̅ rude... Why calling some 1 silly just becoz the person said his mind.... Ok tell me the whole of NTA and AIT are silly for discussing with a woman that does taxi driving or drives big metropolitan bus or does okada... No 1 say men should not back their baby.... How ever it becomes abnormal when a man does it bcoz its not normal....... Thesame thing with a woman doing okada, taxi or metro bus service... Don't be arrogant for just simple things........ It makes u have the ID. of frustrated chick wey kolo coz she no get boy friend, her pusy she 1 give sef no 1 1 collect coz she no attractive.
Re: PHOTO: Man Backs His Baby As He Walks Along A Major Road In Lagos by femi4: 8:39am On Aug 03, 2015
nduchucks:
For those who are responding negatively to this story, please note that your oyinbo idols have been doing the same thing for donkey years.

[img][http://www.theamazingchaos.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/20120401-163629.jpg[/img]
Can't you see the difference? The boy's face was obvious unlike what we have here
Re: PHOTO: Man Backs His Baby As He Walks Along A Major Road In Lagos by frisky2good(m): 8:41am On Aug 03, 2015
Everyone that has a baby knows that the easiest and most comfortable way to carry a baby around is to back that baby. It is the fear of "what will people say?" that makes men shy away from backing their babies in public.
Re: PHOTO: Man Backs His Baby As He Walks Along A Major Road In Lagos by iswallker(m): 8:50am On Aug 03, 2015
360frolic:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-crflT3a9oIc/Vb7ydc3Ss1I/AAAAAAAGGWg/AaSEm4dI41g/s400/1.jpg[/img]

Awww, as seen on a street in Lagos yesterday. Good man.

how many men can do this?

http://www..net/2015/08/photo-man-backs-his-baby-as-he-walks.html

cc lalasticlala, ishilove

that baby may be stolen, call the police asap...
Re: PHOTO: Man Backs His Baby As He Walks Along A Major Road In Lagos by AleAirHub(m): 8:51am On Aug 03, 2015
360frolic:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-crflT3a9oIc/Vb7ydc3Ss1I/AAAAAAAGGWg/AaSEm4dI41g/s400/1.jpg[/img]

Good Morning...

It Is Necessary When She Became Too Big To Do Her Job/ Late ...

Thumb For That Caring Father.... grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: PHOTO: Man Backs His Baby As He Walks Along A Major Road In Lagos by magicfingaz: 8:55am On Aug 03, 2015
How many wives would prefer this to her husband goin out to make money for d family? Pls guy don't mindd d ladies, if u try this after a year dey will file for divorce and tell d judge u sleep around..just leave d domestic for dem and go after money, dat what dey care about.
Re: PHOTO: Man Backs His Baby As He Walks Along A Major Road In Lagos by maxwellogbonna: 8:56am On Aug 03, 2015
That is fathers love, since the wife can't do it, he can do it beta
Re: PHOTO: Man Backs His Baby As He Walks Along A Major Road In Lagos by CodeHouse: 9:00am On Aug 03, 2015
Segadem:
for backing his baby ? Are u OK?

He is right..he should have carried the Baby the way a normal man would have, would you have done the same?
Re: PHOTO: Man Backs His Baby As He Walks Along A Major Road In Lagos by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 03, 2015
leke12:
90% ladies will like this
no, u r wrong. 99.9% women like this.
If men compel their wives to contribute financially to the home, why wouldnt they make themselves useful by helping her back their baby when she can't?
Re: PHOTO: Man Backs His Baby As He Walks Along A Major Road In Lagos by CodeHouse: 9:08am On Aug 03, 2015
The issue is how he carried the baby, it is an African thing for women to carry a baby in such a manner not for African men...infact this picture depicts a man having problems in his marriage. There are several ways he could carry the baby joor
Re: PHOTO: Man Backs His Baby As He Walks Along A Major Road In Lagos by emprorbolaji(m): 9:12am On Aug 03, 2015
seriously, dis is really shit,man nd woman hav diff job to do but dis is nt man duty at all,to d ppl dat support dis I think something is wrong somewhere with u....
Re: PHOTO: Man Backs His Baby As He Walks Along A Major Road In Lagos by 4stylz: 9:14am On Aug 03, 2015
Juju at work
Re: PHOTO: Man Backs His Baby As He Walks Along A Major Road In Lagos by chizoin(f): 9:14am On Aug 03, 2015
fashoo2010:
Dats serious...u tink dis is normal

What's abnormal about it ?
That a man who didn't look at pple like u before showing his love for his child.
Re: PHOTO: Man Backs His Baby As He Walks Along A Major Road In Lagos by lolly2pops: 9:28am On Aug 03, 2015
I was born and raised by both my parents. My dad took parenting very serious and changed our diapers, bathed us, fed us and even gave us a piggy-back whenever it was necessary. There is nothing I would feel uncomfortable to approach him about. Mom is equally loving and nurturing. I bless God for the family I have. Now at 31 with a daughter and expecting another, I can't help it but watch history repeating itself with my daughter and her daddy. Big-ups to all the 21st century fathers.
Re: PHOTO: Man Backs His Baby As He Walks Along A Major Road In Lagos by aybynature: 9:29am On Aug 03, 2015
femi4:
Kidnappers can go to any length to deceive the public
which includes a woman strapping a baby that's not hers to her back...but gullible people like you and others would see her and say "its normal." An example is...if a kidnapper woman straps a kidnapped baby and a legit father also straps his own baby...people who share your mentality would let the kidnapper woman go and probably detain the legit father asking silly and unnecessary questions...height of stu.pidity
Re: PHOTO: Man Backs His Baby As He Walks Along A Major Road In Lagos by Pidggin(f): 9:34am On Aug 03, 2015
babafemi1000:

Let me help you out a bit... I think he meant "do you think it's normal for a man to do this?"

I know what he mearnt. If it's normal for a woman why is it abnormal for man? The last time I checked we are all humanbeings and men are involved in the creation of children too, so why is it strange for a man to back his child?
Re: PHOTO: Man Backs His Baby As He Walks Along A Major Road In Lagos by Pidggin(f): 9:38am On Aug 03, 2015
Warmis:
this girl Ūя̲̅ rude... Why calling some 1 silly just becoz the person said his mind.... Ok tell me the whole of NTA and AIT are silly for discussing with a woman that does taxi driving or drives big metropolitan bus or does okada... No 1 say men should not back their baby.... How ever it becomes abnormal when a man does it bcoz its not normal....... Thesame thing with a woman doing okada, taxi or metro bus service... Don't be arrogant for just simple things........ It makes u have the ID. of frustrated chick wey kolo coz she no get boy friend, her pusy she 1 give sef no 1 1 collect coz she no attractive.

Your sisters are all frustrated not me. You chauvinist, what is so strange about a man backing his own child? He-goat.
Re: PHOTO: Man Backs His Baby As He Walks Along A Major Road In Lagos by joel2288: 9:42am On Aug 03, 2015
Here is my last win.. Are you into football betting and you haven't been wining,here is the best way to profit from fixed games with cheap prize..my next fixed games is for tuesday so interested people should contact me 08107693716 or follow me on fb https:// m.facebook.com/joe.fixed.9?ref_...

Re: PHOTO: Man Backs His Baby As He Walks Along A Major Road In Lagos by lhordspy: 9:49am On Aug 03, 2015
won tifi ori aleye yi gba paaro D: ..... what errand Nonsense! baby to a man's back? Along the street lmao, Nigeria nd so much unending dramas in 3d
Re: PHOTO: Man Backs His Baby As He Walks Along A Major Road In Lagos by Donliv: 9:56am On Aug 03, 2015
This is what you see when the wife is now the breadwinner
Re: PHOTO: Man Backs His Baby As He Walks Along A Major Road In Lagos by erumena(m): 10:05am On Aug 03, 2015
360frolic:

Hope that baby is not being kidnapped!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Husband Impregnated My Junior Sister Twice: Wife / Refusing To Eat My Wife's Food. / Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.