Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,629 members, 7,847,630 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:48 PM

PHOTO: Man Backs His Baby As He Walks Along A Major Road In Lagos - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / PHOTO: Man Backs His Baby As He Walks Along A Major Road In Lagos (43898 Views)

Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up / Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) / Man Backs A Baby With Wrapper At Bus Stop In Lagos This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTO: Man Backs His Baby As He Walks Along A Major Road In Lagos by joelbl: 10:06am On Aug 03, 2015
Love for ur child has no boundaries
Re: PHOTO: Man Backs His Baby As He Walks Along A Major Road In Lagos by tchiwinnie: 10:19am On Aug 03, 2015
Its strange joor, for a man to back his child whether we agree or not.The man was probably seeking attention which he has got. Every1 applauding him shld also applaud d many men dat carry their babies on their shoulders or arms. So this man is nw such a loving father because he backed his baby? Story. Me, I wont even let my hubby back our son outside jare. He shld rather carry him or hold him while he walks.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Man Backs His Baby As He Walks Along A Major Road In Lagos by hensben(m): 10:33am On Aug 03, 2015
Damalex4luv:
Hmm hope the baby wasn't stolen by the man. Just my opinion though
@ pidggin you see why it's wrong for a man to back baby in public.
Re: PHOTO: Man Backs His Baby As He Walks Along A Major Road In Lagos by Proffdada: 11:00am On Aug 03, 2015
OP are you sure you're not an accomplice in a kidnap case? aboki no dey back pikin o!!!! shocked
There's nothing wrong in men backing kids in public but... undecided
Re: PHOTO: Man Backs His Baby As He Walks Along A Major Road In Lagos by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 03, 2015
Pidggin:

I know what he mearnt. If it's normal for a woman why is it abnormal for man? The last time I checked we are all humanbeings and men are involved in the creation of children too, so why is it strange for a man to back his child?

Go and ask Jesus.
Re: PHOTO: Man Backs His Baby As He Walks Along A Major Road In Lagos by SmartMugu: 11:37am On Aug 03, 2015
zeb04:
if he doesn't do it,who will do it for him?
What happens to using a baby stroller?

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Man Backs His Baby As He Walks Along A Major Road In Lagos by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 03, 2015
manly

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: PHOTO: Man Backs His Baby As He Walks Along A Major Road In Lagos by Filashade(f): 11:45am On Aug 03, 2015
Woooow!!!!

Its so rare to see men do this in this day and age.

I remember when I was little i would see men carry their child like that.

Miss the old times.

embarassed

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Man Backs His Baby As He Walks Along A Major Road In Lagos by strongerthaneva(m): 12:03pm On Aug 03, 2015
Segadem:
for backing his baby ? Are u OK?
pls ask the guy above again cos don't think the guy is normal for saying not normal backing ur baby as a man..
Re: PHOTO: Man Backs His Baby As He Walks Along A Major Road In Lagos by mmsen: 12:14pm On Aug 03, 2015
Most men have no problem taking care of their own children.

It's the idiots who make noise when duty calls.
Re: PHOTO: Man Backs His Baby As He Walks Along A Major Road In Lagos by ManTiger(m): 12:30pm On Aug 03, 2015
kelvyn7:
Is it not his baby

It must not always be mummy's job nau undecided

And I like the way he held the baby well. Shows he enjoys it cheesy
See who is talking, I bet you can never do this.

Any man who does this is not a man enough, the funniest thing is this man is likely to be heading to a market to buy pepper.

The thing is, there is someone somewhere who can do this kind of job better and if I have the luxury of time, such person can then be under my watch!
Re: PHOTO: Man Backs His Baby As He Walks Along A Major Road In Lagos by kelvyn7: 12:38pm On Aug 03, 2015
ManTiger:

See who is talking, I bet you can never do this.

Any man who does this is not a man enough, the funniest thing is this man is likely to be heading to a market to buy pepper.

The thing is, there is someone somewhere who can do this kind of job better and if I have the luxury of time, such person can then be under my watch!

Bro, u dnt know me and u are saying "see who is talking", even saying i cant ever do it.

Dats very rude of u. I gave my opinion and my believe. I do it and i will still do it.

Learn to talk politely. Besides, I never insulted any body or u sef. Its just my opinion. undecided

If you cant do it for your wife then u are not ready for marriage.
How abt if ur wife is sick or not around or very busy ? undecided

Make u dey there dey form african man and ur marriage dey spoil

Lest i forget, How old are u
Re: PHOTO: Man Backs His Baby As He Walks Along A Major Road In Lagos by maasoap(m): 12:38pm On Aug 03, 2015
Pidggin:
Dats serious...u tink dis is normal(fashoo2010)

No, I think it is abnormal, but women have been doing this abnormal thing since they started having children, i am sure your mother did this abnormal thing to you and your siblings. You are so silly.
Mehn, the quantity of venom in you could kill a whole town. Just a simple question. Did your father ever carried you on his back walking the street like the man in the picture?

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Man Backs His Baby As He Walks Along A Major Road In Lagos by ManTiger(m): 12:51pm On Aug 03, 2015
kelvyn7:

Bro, u dnt know me and u are saying "see who is talking", even saying i cant ever do it.

Dats very rude of u. I gave my opinion and my believe. I do it and i will still do it.

Learn to talk politely. Besides, I never insulted any body or u sef. Its just my opinion. undecided

If you cant do it for your wife then u are not ready for marriage.
How abt if ur wife is sick or not around or very busy ? undecided

Make u dey there dey form african man and ur marriage dey spoil

Lest i forget, How old are u
My apologies,

I like your subtle way of tackling my opinion.

My thought is, I provide for my family, foot the bills and should not take the role of babysitting, though I don't have such luxury in time but if I do, I will prefer to employ someone who will be under my watch.

Apologies once again and how come you have the time, where do you work?

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Man Backs His Baby As He Walks Along A Major Road In Lagos by preciousMI1(f): 1:27pm On Aug 03, 2015
femi4:
Are you really a corp member?

Yes I is
I'll be needing a job afterwards...
I'm counting on u....

grin grin grin grin
Re: PHOTO: Man Backs His Baby As He Walks Along A Major Road In Lagos by Sleekbaby(f): 2:46pm On Aug 03, 2015
[quote author=femi4 post=36551616]it looks like kidnapping

Abi oo
Re: PHOTO: Man Backs His Baby As He Walks Along A Major Road In Lagos by Onegai(f): 3:05pm On Aug 03, 2015
Now this is a father. smiley
Re: PHOTO: Man Backs His Baby As He Walks Along A Major Road In Lagos by oladele239(m): 5:47pm On Aug 03, 2015
If woman back pikin she be the mother but if na man na kidnapper...... Gender discrimination angry grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTO: Man Backs His Baby As He Walks Along A Major Road In Lagos by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 03, 2015
Pidggin:

Your sisters are all frustrated not me. You chauvinist, what is so strange about a man backing his own child? He-goat.
thanks for insulting me as a hegoat grin grin bt I want 2 assure u that insult doesn't bring wound... And u have already shown the kind of person Ūя̲̅....... Psychologist will always tell u every frustrated and hunger striken person is always prone to be violent and that makes him or her always an angry person and I guess and I know Ūя̲̅ very ugly embarassed so how many men did u try to give free pusy and they refuse? So how market Just go 2 sambisa forest and donate Ūя̲̅ sex staved pusy... No wonder u refuse 2 put Ūя̲̅ profile picture
Re: PHOTO: Man Backs His Baby As He Walks Along A Major Road In Lagos by closetoyou(f): 9:19pm On Aug 03, 2015
phransix147:
Is that man a Northerner or just dressed like them? undecided

Its a rare gesture from them, there's something fishy!

No its not a rare gesture nd there's absolutely nothing bad about it. My sisters husband backs their baby before dey got a car ride
Re: PHOTO: Man Backs His Baby As He Walks Along A Major Road In Lagos by closetoyou(f): 9:22pm On Aug 03, 2015
I don't know why it's strange to people. What's d big deal? I know someone who does it, it's not really a woman thing always, d man should b a Northerner or a Muslim, Islam wants us to ease our wives affairs, by assisting dem, thats what he's doing. What's strange
Re: PHOTO: Man Backs His Baby As He Walks Along A Major Road In Lagos by Topman0001(m): 9:34pm On Aug 03, 2015
Sleekbaby:
They should make sure that the baby is his oo.
its like u ar reading my mind, but let's just assume that the baby is his, i would not want to do like him, every man has a pride and i'm no exemption.
Re: PHOTO: Man Backs His Baby As He Walks Along A Major Road In Lagos by phransix147(m): 3:27am On Aug 04, 2015
closetoyou:

No its not a rare gesture nd there's absolutely nothing bad about it. My sisters husband backs their baby before dey got a car ride

Dats one out of over 1million kano votes...
Re: PHOTO: Man Backs His Baby As He Walks Along A Major Road In Lagos by histemple: 2:48pm On Aug 04, 2015
Hon. Amb. Egbo Victor Okemena ( JP ) lauds Sen.Dr.Ifeanyi Okowa on YAGEP & STEP Programme.

The Senior Special Assistant to Delta State Governor on Youths and Community Development, Hon Egbo Victor Okemena, has described the recent moves by the God-sent governor of Delta state towards alleviating the suffering of Deltans, as Christ-like.

Speaking with newsmen in his office, the governor's aide said that, in less than three months after the Delta State Governor,Sen.Dr Ifeanyi Okowa's swearing in, the politician cum medical Doctor with a passionate flair for entrepreneurship, has started unleashing the first phase of his campaign promises which is aimed at ensuring "PROSPERITY FOR ALL DELTANS".

Seeing the level of a comatosed and financially degraded lifestyle of today's youths, our Governor who has long ago, felt the pains of the youths, has deemed it fit to start his Job and Wealth creation programme with the youths.

Rolling out three sets of Job and Wealth creation programme for youths between the ages of 18-35; and those who are already in Production and Processing Agro Allied activities;

YAGEP= Youths Agricultural Empowerment Programme, which majors on piggery, poultry, fishery and crop farming ;
STEP = Skills Training and Entrepreneurship Programme bequeaths to our youths, artisanship/craftsmanship which majors in computer hardware repairs, catering and confectionery, electrical installation and repairs, automobile repairs, plumbing, painting, interlocking etc respectively.

The PPSP = Production and Processing Support Programme covers, tactorisation, extension of loans support as well as growing the Agro-Industries.

Lauding the governor's initiative of the empowerment scheme with the primary objective to create Jobs and Wealth to improve the living standards of our youth, Hon. Egbo stated that this will in the long run, enable the youths to live a financially independent life and that, this initiative will not only create Jobs and Wealth but that he sees a deliberate shift from the reliance on oil proceeds to an Agrarian economy in the nearest future.
Speaking on the envisaged youths negative reactions which may culminates from an outrageous total number of 60,000 applicants for the two classes of programme.The SSA to the governor decried the alarming spate of unemployment.He therefore charged the youths privileged to have been shortlisted in the first batch in the 25 LGA to arise and take the programme seriously and put up a Christ like change of attitude as the Sen.Dr Ifeanyi Okowa led government is determined to deliver prosperity to everyone in Delta State who are committed to learning through her empowerment programmes.
He appealed to as many whose names have not appeared to be calm and patient with the State Government as the names rolls out in batches.
He advised the governor that in other subsequent compilations of names,more emphasis be laid on residents in the Rural areas as their primary occupation is farming will be encouraged as well as to discouraging massive mobility from the Rural to the Urban areas and deliberately encouraging movement from urban to rural areas.
Having seen the menaces the youths who migrate from the Rural to the Urban areas in search for green pastures constitutes due to joblessness in a quest to earn a living for tomorrow.
"Ideally speaking,only a cooperative team work from the beneficiaries and those who are yet to benefit would assist our amiable governor Sen Dr Ifeanyi Okowa to achieve his dream of prosperity for a realistic tomorrow's wealthy Deltan",this was his final charge.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anambra Widow Sleeps Outside After She Was Thrown Out Of Her Home By Relatives / Boy Gets Corrected By His Mum On Instagram, He Yanks Off Her Comments (Photos) / What Was The Craziest Thing Your Mom Caught You Doing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.