Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,892 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Wrong Definition For Double-dating And Is It Bad To Double-date? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wrong Definition For Double-dating And Is It Bad To Double-date? (1515 Views)

When A Girl Says She Doesn't Want To Double-date(photo) / I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. / Why Do Most Ladies Double-date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wrong Definition For Double-dating And Is It Bad To Double-date? by olexjay(m): 7:51am On Aug 03, 2015
Most of our youth get it wrong when they're trying to tell a guy that they already have a guy who they're in a relationship with by telling the new guy asking them out saying they can't double-date..

double-date is when you are having your date and you also bring your friend who also have a date along with you and then two couples one date, two different couple having a date in the same day and time. Therefore: Double dating is when four people go on a date (two couples).

So don't get it wrong if your friend says to you: let's double-date, the true meaning is that let both of you have your partner and go on a date same day and time.

Do you think what our youth (mostly our girls) mean by "I can't double date" really mean its bad, I called it "weighing" and not double-dating, as a guy having 2 girl is call "weighing both parties" to know the one which suit you the more and to know the one who's altitude and character pleases you.

So ladies look what's your say and guys what's ya say about my last previous paragraph?
Re: Wrong Definition For Double-dating And Is It Bad To Double-date? by tmv10(m): 7:52am On Aug 03, 2015
Re: Wrong Definition For Double-dating And Is It Bad To Double-date? by sim37(m): 7:54am On Aug 03, 2015
Re: Wrong Definition For Double-dating And Is It Bad To Double-date? by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 03, 2015
just shut up, cause this not gonno make FP...and I don't expect you twu strike back,cos that's gonno b so childish embarassed
Re: Wrong Definition For Double-dating And Is It Bad To Double-date? by olexjay(m): 8:01am On Aug 03, 2015
Donariok:
just shut up, cause this not gonno make FP...and I don't expect you twu strike back,cos that's gonno b so childish embarassed
its too harsh bro, not everyone who open a tread are really doing it in order for it to made a FP, its just a free world, anyway u're free to yab cuz we all av a freedom to speech.

1 Like

Re: Wrong Definition For Double-dating And Is It Bad To Double-date? by feldido(m): 8:04am On Aug 03, 2015
Donariok:

When will you guys learn to respect other people's Opinions?
You mustn't insult people to pass ur message... SMH

1 Like

Re: Wrong Definition For Double-dating And Is It Bad To Double-date? by donholy28(m): 8:07am On Aug 03, 2015
Guy thank u....am not double dating am just weighing.... good punch lie

1 Like

Re: Wrong Definition For Double-dating And Is It Bad To Double-date? by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 03, 2015
feldido:

When will you guys learn to respect other people's Opinions? You mustn't insult people to pass ur message... SMH
I expect you twu respect yourself and mind your biz ...
Re: Wrong Definition For Double-dating And Is It Bad To Double-date? by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 03, 2015
olexjay:
its too harsh bro, not everyone who open a tread are really doing it in order for it to made a FP, its just a free world, anyway u're free to yab cuz we all av a freedom to speech.
forgive my manners
Re: Wrong Definition For Double-dating And Is It Bad To Double-date? by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 03, 2015
Double date-_-_-_-_-_ weighting..... Point taken *just for learners tho* undecided
Re: Wrong Definition For Double-dating And Is It Bad To Double-date? by olexjay(m): 8:41am On Aug 03, 2015
Donariok:
forgive my manners
its ok bro #OneLuv
Re: Wrong Definition For Double-dating And Is It Bad To Double-date? by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 03, 2015
Double-dating is the shyt.

The proper terminology for dating two people at the same time 'exclusively' w/o their knowledge is two-timing, or double-crossing. Just plain 'cheating' works too.

(1) (Reply)

Which One Is The Best / A Good Piece Of Advice Finding Mr. Right / Pics Inside... How True Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.