Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. (54591 Views)

“I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” / I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? / I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by POWEROFPEACE(m): 12:48pm On Jun 01, 2016
My fiancée took money from me one day only to wire it into another guys account. God so kind, she forgot the teller inside her bag and I saw it. I took the name and brows it on Facebook. I was very honest with the guy during our chats so that he told me the whole truth. I wish to quit the relationship even though she is begging but I don't know if that is the right decision because I will be 35 years in just few days from now. Your quality advice might just give way to meaning, Please.

7 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by Hillzy(m): 12:49pm On Jun 01, 2016
Dude sit her down n talk to her to find out wat are problem really is, before u take any decision. But look op u did'nt say wat d order guy said to u( wich I do understand), d guy was plain wit u n d money part wich d bae send to him, which clearly we both know there is sometin going on between both of dem, so op since u have listen d part of d guy in question u should also sit ur financee down n talk to her cos dat nigga might just fabricating some lies just to get even wit ur woman( or maybe he is blackmailing her) or if possible invite d order guy over n let three of u have a round table discussion to know where u stand before taking any decision, u too check am na all wat u guyz have might pass tru be4 even coming to d point of marriage, would just go down d drain like dat ehmm bros

99 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by iceberylin(m): 12:50pm On Jun 01, 2016
A MARRIAGE WITHOUT TRUST.... FREE HER BAG NI...
ARE YOU FAITHFUL??

44 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by Behira(f): 12:51pm On Jun 01, 2016
Eyaaaaa
Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by PapiDShipCapt(m): 12:51pm On Jun 01, 2016
hmmm! na wah o. this one pass me

errrm! Op is this ur fiance the same lady whose mom wanted her to use charm on u?

Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by PapiDShipCapt(m): 12:53pm On Jun 01, 2016
iceberylin:
A MARRIAGE WITHOUT TRUST.... FREE HER BAG NI...
ARE YOU FAITHFUL??
so as him don come look d bag see evidence of promiscuity make he no scream abi?

in this new generation relationship learn to love yourself more

143 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by bauer00: 12:55pm On Jun 01, 2016
I think you already know the answer.There is no assurance that she will or won't do that again,so why take the risk.Marriage is a lifetime agreement unless you are planning otherwise because if you go ahead with the wedding,you won't trust her,any slight change in her behaviour or actions will trigger you to start making assumptions....its a time bomb,defuse it now that you stil can.

228 Likes 16 Shares

Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 01, 2016
Since you are even thinking about it, I believe you should forgive her and go on with the wedding plans.

But truth is, there is tendency for her to cheat again in the future, except she has become a born again fire brand christian or truly understands the marital vows.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by vizkiz: 1:01pm On Jun 01, 2016
firstEVA:
Since you are even thinking about it, I believe you should forgive her and go on with the wedding plans.

But truth is, there is tendency for her to cheat again in the future, except she has become a born again fire brand christian or truly understands the marital vows.

if you are in that situation, will you forgive him and go on with the wedding plans?

77 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by yummyricka(f): 1:16pm On Jun 01, 2016
You won't be able to trust her again..and trust is important in every marraige.a woman that can't stay faithful few months to her wedding might not stay faithful after getting married.
And remember a broken engagement is always better ..way way better than a broken marriage✌

93 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by Sunnymatey(m): 1:24pm On Jun 01, 2016
Op at a time like this, they is'nt any word like F.O.R.G.I.V.E.N.E.S.S in my dictionary. They are many faithful girls out there.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by alobright17(m): 1:43pm On Jun 01, 2016
Op wetin concern age with kicking the cheating lady off your life?
We all pray for God to reveal hidden things to us and when he does,that silly feelings we call love will not allow us think straight and do the right thing.The lady dey beg for the disgrace she will face not for the deeds,marry her and she will still keep on with the guy with a different method and they will be mocking you.

I'm talking from experience gained from my ex who is married.

162 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 01, 2016
POWEROFPEACE:
My fiancée took money from me one day only to wire it into another guys account. God so kind, she forgot the teller inside her bag and I saw it. I took the name and brows it on Facebook. I was very honest with the guy during our chats so that he told me the whole truth. I wish to quit the relationship even though she is begging but I don't know if that is the right decision because I will be 35 years in just few days from now. Your quality advice might just give way to meaning, Please.

Will be frank with you, there's no point in marriage. Just get someone to have kids for you on contract. I bet you you're not gonna have a lot to worry about.

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by ireneony(f): 1:55pm On Jun 01, 2016
Forgive and forget

Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 01, 2016
From what you said, i can deduce she has something serious wit the other guy.

If few months to marriage she's still doing dat den when will she stop?.

bt u can take the risk of going on as planned.

Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by UyiIredia(m): 2:14pm On Jun 01, 2016
Quitting the relationship for what she did isn't a bad idea at all.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by AnusOdourInhaler: 2:18pm On Jun 01, 2016
Quit, quitters are winners

Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by Ifakiland(m): 2:30pm On Jun 01, 2016
as for me...u can take ur pvssy and give anoda guy, not my problem it's urs...but u take my money and give anoda guy I'll bath u acid. Yea am crazy like dat.

110 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by Abbeyunique2(m): 2:41pm On Jun 01, 2016
Money is involved so i smell nude pix and blackmail from the other G.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by pinkydove: 2:44pm On Jun 01, 2016
Sad.. .. Better quit quietly now before you get married and divorce

Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 01, 2016
vizkiz:

if you are in that situation, will you forgive him and go on with the wedding plans?
yes

Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by vizkiz: 2:53pm On Jun 01, 2016
firstEVA:
yes

I guess saying yes is the easiest thing to do...

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by enomakos(m): 3:12pm On Jun 01, 2016
firstEVA:
yes
you are joking

Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by enomakos(m): 3:16pm On Jun 01, 2016
ireneony:
Forgive and forget
easy said than done

Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 01, 2016
enomakos:
you are joking
vizkiz:

I guess saying yes is the easiest thing to do...
It would hurt no doubt, but I can't leave a man if I consider him fit for me in every aspect of life because he cheated at a point in time, once he is genuinely apologetic, I will forgive and go on with wedding plans.

Btw it shouldn't be news that women forgive easily, it's men that don't.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by enomakos(m): 3:30pm On Jun 01, 2016
firstEVA:
It would hurt no doubt, but I can't leave a man if I consider him fit for me in every aspect of life because he cheated at a point in time, once he is genuinely apologetic, I will forgive and go on with wedding plans.

Btw it shouldn't be news that women forgive easily, it's men that don't.
so you can remain with a cheat?you know once a cheat always a cheater

Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 01, 2016
There are some set of people I feel very little pity for when their marriages are in shambles - those that saw red flags before tying the knot and ignored it.

Op, use your brain.

120 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by potbelly(m): 3:40pm On Jun 01, 2016
You just dodged a bullet... Go for thanksgiving sir...

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by salabscholar01(m): 4:02pm On Jun 01, 2016
Don't compromise your happiness for anything... don't

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by MadCow1: 4:02pm On Jun 01, 2016
Interesting!
Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by yomalex(m): 4:02pm On Jun 01, 2016
Chai
Re: I Caught Her Double Dating Just Few Months To Our Wedding. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 01, 2016
Sack the hoe.

12 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Valentine: My Girlfriend Surprised Me With A 22k Wrist Watch (Photos) / Lady Embarrassed As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose To Her At The Market / How To Deal With A Neighbor's Very Active Sexual Life