Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

By Force Marriage: What Will You Do If It Was You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / By Force Marriage: What Will You Do If It Was You? (663 Views)

If Love Is Not Enough For Marriage, What Is? / She Refused Early Marriage What Happened Next Will Shock You - Photos / Photos! If You Attended This Traditional Marriage What Would You Have Done. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

By Force Marriage: What Will You Do If It Was You? by MistaHumble(m): 9:49am On Aug 03, 2015
This young hardworking guy has been dating his GF for years and everything was going pretty smooth with them both aside the usual relationship misunderstanding because its never a bed of roses.

The girl is actually from a royal family and but the guy is always from a decent average home that they are very ok. He has a good job that pays him pretty ok for a graduate and he is doing good for himself but somewhere along the line, this girl got to meet a richer guy who started blowing her mind away. She suddenly realised she was from a royal family and broke up with her bf because of the richer guy splashing her with gifts of all sort, what a shame.

The bf took his fate the way it came and decided to move on with life though he loved her crazy. Now after almost a year she broke up with him, she is pregnant for new rich boyfriend who has refused to accept the pregnancy and has practically called the relationship off with reasons that he doesn't want to have anything with royalty and all that.

Right now the girls parents are threatening the first BF that its a taboo for their daughter to give birth outside wedlock and if doesn't marry her, they will place a curse on him that will affect him and generations of him.

Now the question is what should this young man do being that this pregnancy in question isn't his?
Re: By Force Marriage: What Will You Do If It Was You? by quinnboy: 9:51am On Aug 03, 2015
duno
Re: By Force Marriage: What Will You Do If It Was You? by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 03, 2015
hm
Re: By Force Marriage: What Will You Do If It Was You? by adegwurulez(m): 9:52am On Aug 03, 2015
As if marrying their daughter isn't a curse already.
Re: By Force Marriage: What Will You Do If It Was You? by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 03, 2015
Nothing concern the first guy na... Why didn't they threaten the guy responsible... This story leans more to d "lies" region

1 Like

Re: By Force Marriage: What Will You Do If It Was You? by Gurgle(f): 9:53am On Aug 03, 2015
The curse is not going to work because its the lady's fault

The guy should do whatever he wants, maybe he can forgive her, after all its a mistake and none of us are above them

But I cant blame him if he refuses

1 Like

Re: By Force Marriage: What Will You Do If It Was You? by archangel101(m): 9:53am On Aug 03, 2015
assassinate d family
Re: By Force Marriage: What Will You Do If It Was You? by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 03, 2015
This sounds like a Nollywood movie. Why would they threaten the first boyfriend? Its the girl's cross, let her carry it since money is her priority.
Re: By Force Marriage: What Will You Do If It Was You? by Illuminator9(m): 9:58am On Aug 03, 2015
Lolz....Curse as much as u can but be rest assured that it won't work b'cause the guy's hands are clean.

1 Like

Re: By Force Marriage: What Will You Do If It Was You? by magabounce(m): 9:59am On Aug 03, 2015
If u ask me, na who i go ask?
Re: By Force Marriage: What Will You Do If It Was You? by jackobi(m): 10:02am On Aug 03, 2015
Abeg yan me better story because Nothing will happen..... grin
Re: By Force Marriage: What Will You Do If It Was You? by MRpii(m): 10:03am On Aug 03, 2015
I go rape her and go
Re: By Force Marriage: What Will You Do If It Was You? by agarawu23(m): 10:05am On Aug 03, 2015
dumb question

the pregnancy isn't for the guy, so why the threat? imposicant
Re: By Force Marriage: What Will You Do If It Was You? by willieguy: 10:06am On Aug 03, 2015
Very funny...why cant they threatened the guy that got her pregnant in the first place and now threatening the poor guy that has been abandoned by her for a whole year due to her gullibility. This life is poetic sha but as for me if they like make dem consult the highest gods for the curse so far my conscience is not picking on me they are free to do whatever they like now they knw its a taboo for their daughter to give birth outside wedlock and if doesn't marry her, they will place a curse on him that will affect him and generations of him withouth them asking the daughter the role she played in the whole saga?. BULLSHIT!
Re: By Force Marriage: What Will You Do If It Was You? by donholy28(m): 10:14am On Aug 03, 2015
so these people are so foolish...they guy should say no...nothing they do to him will work and besides he's already suffered emotional pains...because of d foolishness of their daughter.... foolish family in total
Re: By Force Marriage: What Will You Do If It Was You? by MrDoGood(m): 10:21am On Aug 03, 2015
MistaHumble:
This young hardworking guy has been dating his GF for years and everything was going pretty smooth with them both aside the usual relationship misunderstanding because its never a bed of roses.

The girl is actually from a royal family and but the guy is always from a decent average home that they are very ok. He has a good job that pays him pretty ok for a graduate and he is doing good for himself but somewhere along the line, this girl got to meet a richer guy who started blowing her mind away. She suddenly realised she was from a royal family and broke up with her bf because of the richer guy splashing her with gifts of all sort, what a shame.

The bf took his fate the way it came and decided to move on with life though he loved her crazy. Now after almost a year she broke up with him, she is pregnant for new rich boyfriend who has refused to accept the pregnancy and has practically called the relationship off with reasons that he doesn't want to have anything with royalty and all that.

Right now the girls parents are threatening the first BF that its a taboo for their daughter to give birth outside wedlock and if doesn't marry her, they will place a curse on him that will affect him and generations of him.

Now the question is what should this young man do being that this pregnancy in question isn't his?
No need for long stories.
They can go to hell with their curses. Nothing is gonna happen. I'm from a royal family as well in Edo state and I'm telling you, nothing is gonna happen.
Are they God?
Let's be plain and clear here,
The girl is a b!the and she got what she wanted.

Tell the young man to ignore them and just move on with his normal daily activities. And if they threaten his life, he simply get them arrested and make them sign an undertaking.

And what about the dude whom impregnated her?
Foolish family.

This is 21st century.
Re: By Force Marriage: What Will You Do If It Was You? by ORACLE1975(m): 10:45am On Aug 03, 2015
For me I will love her first then...
Re: By Force Marriage: What Will You Do If It Was You? by chybykee(m): 11:34am On Aug 03, 2015
WTF is she gonna be back for?

After all..... Well we all ain't the same

(1) (Reply)

The Madness Called Marriage... / Hospital Saga ! / In In The Mood Going Crazy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.