Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,632 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

She Refused Early Marriage What Happened Next Will Shock You - Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Refused Early Marriage What Happened Next Will Shock You - Photos (4156 Views)

Nigerian Lady Tries To Get Sugar Daddy On Facebook, See What Happened Next / Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking / Girl Gets Insulted Because She Refused To Visit A Guy On Their First Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Refused Early Marriage What Happened Next Will Shock You - Photos by Mizblessing: 6:57am On Sep 23, 2016
Women are still slave in this country.

On our visit to Nieni Chiefdom, Kumala to be specific.

We met the chief Imam and the Town Chief has tied this young girl because she refused early marriage.

see photos below

Source: www.xclusivevibes.com/2016/09/shocking-see-what-was-done-to-young.html

Re: She Refused Early Marriage What Happened Next Will Shock You - Photos by Nobody: 6:59am On Sep 23, 2016
Smh.... Wat kind of barbaric act is this? angry
Re: She Refused Early Marriage What Happened Next Will Shock You - Photos by Mizblessing: 7:00am On Sep 23, 2016
More images

Re: She Refused Early Marriage What Happened Next Will Shock You - Photos by bitchcrafts: 7:01am On Sep 23, 2016
lol. alien to me tho,its their culturre huh? then maybe cool.
Re: She Refused Early Marriage What Happened Next Will Shock You - Photos by speedyconnect3: 7:03am On Sep 23, 2016
This is mostly seen in the north. Even with the level of exposure in the world, they have refused to change atavistic practices.
Re: She Refused Early Marriage What Happened Next Will Shock You - Photos by Redoil: 7:07am On Sep 23, 2016
which parts of nigerian is that, and how true is the story
Re: She Refused Early Marriage What Happened Next Will Shock You - Photos by DIKEnaWAR: 7:11am On Sep 23, 2016
Northerners! Their only contribution to this country is doing everything possible to take us back to 13th Century and in the time of Prophet Mohammed.

They still believe in child marriages and sex slaves. No wonder Shekau is waxing strong.

5 Likes

Re: She Refused Early Marriage What Happened Next Will Shock You - Photos by beycity(m): 7:11am On Sep 23, 2016
Op, your story ain't complete.... where is Kumala?
Re: She Refused Early Marriage What Happened Next Will Shock You - Photos by eyinjuege: 7:17am On Sep 23, 2016
Story...

All this copy and paste unresearched articles.

We all should be careful what sort of information we disseminate out there.

2 Likes

Re: She Refused Early Marriage What Happened Next Will Shock You - Photos by Mizblessing: 7:22am On Sep 23, 2016
Redoil:
which parts of nigerian is that, and how true is the story

This Happened in Sierra Leone not in nigeria
Re: She Refused Early Marriage What Happened Next Will Shock You - Photos by jerryunit48: 7:23am On Sep 23, 2016
Make that man thank God say no be Ambode constituency be that
Re: She Refused Early Marriage What Happened Next Will Shock You - Photos by Mizblessing: 7:23am On Sep 23, 2016
beycity:
Op, your story ain't complete.... where is Kumala?

Sierra Leone.
Re: She Refused Early Marriage What Happened Next Will Shock You - Photos by lilmax(m): 7:48am On Sep 23, 2016
this is wrong 100%
Re: She Refused Early Marriage What Happened Next Will Shock You - Photos by rufaikoko(m): 8:37am On Sep 23, 2016
Even a hypocrite knew that, she cannot be a Muslim. Her dress has said it all. shegu
Re: She Refused Early Marriage What Happened Next Will Shock You - Photos by abeyaktech: 9:28am On Sep 23, 2016
Na by force.
Re: She Refused Early Marriage What Happened Next Will Shock You - Photos by DozieInc(m): 11:02am On Sep 23, 2016
Where did this happen sef, is the story true, she as they tied her like Christmas goat.
Re: She Refused Early Marriage What Happened Next Will Shock You - Photos by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 23, 2016
The picture of the little girl crying in the background is heartbreaking . . . sad sad

1 Like

Re: She Refused Early Marriage What Happened Next Will Shock You - Photos by Ozavize88(f): 1:05pm On Sep 23, 2016
I still don't understand why d op didn't give complete information but mind u,u can't stop Islam from growing ¡
Re: She Refused Early Marriage What Happened Next Will Shock You - Photos by laribari(m): 1:09pm On Sep 23, 2016
bitchcrafts:

what is cool in foolishness and being in darkness?

if na by culture, i don't think any of us will speak or write in English.

Na leave or wrapper you for dey tie o. Na idols we for dey serve now but we did away with it because some of those things are foolishness due to lack of exposure.
Re: She Refused Early Marriage What Happened Next Will Shock You - Photos by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 23, 2016
K

1 Like

Re: She Refused Early Marriage What Happened Next Will Shock You - Photos by abdeiz(m): 1:54pm On Sep 23, 2016
what da heck, is it by force, Nawa o
Re: She Refused Early Marriage What Happened Next Will Shock You - Photos by abdeiz(m): 1:56pm On Sep 23, 2016
bitchcrafts:
did you just say cool?! are you kidding me
Re: She Refused Early Marriage What Happened Next Will Shock You - Photos by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 23, 2016
Ujoan:
The picture of the little girl crying in the background is heartbreaking . . . sad sad

Very heartbreaking.

I think I see the parents in the background of the first pic. They probably cant take on the chief

bitchcrafts:
[s]lol. alien to me tho,its their culturre huh? then maybe cool[/s].
This ^ is annoying
Re: She Refused Early Marriage What Happened Next Will Shock You - Photos by bitchcrafts: 11:14pm On Sep 23, 2016
laribari:

what is cool in foolishness and being in darkness?

if na by culture, i don't think any of us will speak or write in English.

Na leave or wrapper you for dey tie o. Na idols we for dey serve now but we did away with it because some of those things are foolishness due to lack of exposure.
lol.
Re: She Refused Early Marriage What Happened Next Will Shock You - Photos by bitchcrafts: 11:15pm On Sep 23, 2016
jagugu88li:

Very heartbreaking.

I think I see the parents in the background of the first pic. They probably cant take on the chief

This ^ is annoying
lol
Re: She Refused Early Marriage What Happened Next Will Shock You - Photos by bitchcrafts: 11:16pm On Sep 23, 2016
abdeiz:

did you just say cool?! are you kidding me
I said maybe cool bro cheesy
Re: She Refused Early Marriage What Happened Next Will Shock You - Photos by kazyhm(m): 11:25pm On Sep 23, 2016
bitchcrafts:

and you re religious ?
Re: She Refused Early Marriage What Happened Next Will Shock You - Photos by bitchcrafts: 11:40pm On Sep 23, 2016
kazyhm:

and you re religious ?
Spit out yo mind lol... Me being religious or not dont matter man!
Re: She Refused Early Marriage What Happened Next Will Shock You - Photos by Lnxxxxx(m): 11:44pm On Sep 23, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:
Northerners! Their only contribution to this country is doing everything possible to take us back to 13th Century and in the time of Prophet Mohammed.

They still believe in child marriages and sex slaves. No wonder Shekau is waxing strong.

Why are you like this? It's a given that people in Northern Nigeria have their issues but what concern this post and the "nonsense" you wrote.

First, i don't think you have been to the north in your life because looking at the picture will tell you that this is definitely not Muslim Northern area: just check the dressing alone.

Secondly, see the name, do a Google search and you will see its Seirra Lone. Always try to investigate before forming an opinion, it's only logical.
Re: She Refused Early Marriage What Happened Next Will Shock You - Photos by kazyhm(m): 11:52pm On Sep 23, 2016
bitchcrafts:
Spit out yo mind lol... Me being religious or not dont matter man!

who told you that ?
no religion is holier
Re: She Refused Early Marriage What Happened Next Will Shock You - Photos by bitchcrafts: 11:59pm On Sep 23, 2016
kazyhm:

who told you that ?
no religion is holier
Okay,stop messaging me pls,I find it hard coping with folkks who dont even know how to make sense.. No offense!
Re: She Refused Early Marriage What Happened Next Will Shock You - Photos by kazyhm(m): 12:02am On Sep 24, 2016
bitchcrafts:
Okay,stop messaging me pls,I find it hard coping with folkks who dont even know how to make sense.. No offense!

lol

can you identify sense ?

(1) (Reply)

"I Don't Double Date" - The Lie Behind It / I Was Alone With this sexy thing Today. / l Will Divorce Him If He Doesn't bleeped Me To Coma On Honeymoon — Female

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.