Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams (47450 Views)

UNIZIK Lecturer Gets Refrigerator From His Final Year Project Students / FUNAAB Students Write Final Year Exams In Their Secondary School Uniforms / How A Futo Student Was Given A Muddy Bath After His Final Exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by Juliuxxxxx: 10:42am On Aug 03, 2015
too bad tho

#

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by frostland(m): 10:45am On Aug 03, 2015
dis Na madness.wat if d paint enter him eyes

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by Juliuxxxxx: 10:46am On Aug 03, 2015
na dem sabi make person no even try do me
Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by DahtzFestjayz: 10:47am On Aug 03, 2015
Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 18, 2015
It has always been fun, someone poured me unadulterated cow dung during my time. grin

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by skotch(m): 8:03am On Aug 18, 2015
G
Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by FrankValency(m): 8:03am On Aug 18, 2015
Hu
Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by otijah(m): 8:03am On Aug 18, 2015
That one small, my own na fuel dem pour me dat day, I had to start running for my life when they started requesting for matches

97 Likes 7 Shares

Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 18, 2015
I can clearly see it now abomination to graduate. This is how they pour acid to a girl the other time in the name of celebration

1 Like

Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by KingsleyCEO: 8:03am On Aug 18, 2015
Nigerians and their odd why of celebration!
Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by akpanikpe(m): 8:03am On Aug 18, 2015
Juliuxxxxx:
too bad tho

#
Very madness
Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by EDWARD4119(m): 8:03am On Aug 18, 2015
Celebrations...abi
Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by missKiffy(f): 8:03am On Aug 18, 2015
All this need to stop, while I was in school, a lady was mistakenly poured acid, cos her friend thought it was water, some students kept some materials for disinfectant in the hostel and there's a material there that looks like water inside eva water bottle, the girl thought it was water and poured it on her friend cos it was her friends birthday. The reaction was that of pouring acid on someone, the girl needed about 12m for surgery. I don't even know whether she survived or not. All this acts of pouring things on people should be stopped

22 Likes 8 Shares

Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by DrPrickson: 8:03am On Aug 18, 2015
If this isn't madness . if his friends wish him well they won't do this to him.
Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by valmunich(m): 8:04am On Aug 18, 2015
He might think he's having fun till one of those vindictive stiffs that has been stacking a trailer-load of grudges for him gatecrashes the 'party'
Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by pat077: 8:04am On Aug 18, 2015
Every madness is a style.
Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by officialteemi(m): 8:04am On Aug 18, 2015
instead of gettin him a good job....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by EDWARD4119(m): 8:04am On Aug 18, 2015
Their mates are popping champagne..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by pinpinkay: 8:04am On Aug 18, 2015
Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by Gablo500(m): 8:04am On Aug 18, 2015
winkInterestic wink
Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by johnshagb(m): 8:04am On Aug 18, 2015
Mumu, continue dey pour chemical for body in the name of celebration
Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by KHAYGOLD(m): 8:04am On Aug 18, 2015
The guy must be high on siga obo.
Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by Pavore9: 8:04am On Aug 18, 2015
l hope he won't pick up any health complication from this!
Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by kitan2015(m): 8:05am On Aug 18, 2015
child's play
Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by Nobody: 8:05am On Aug 18, 2015
dis one small, wen I graduate na engine oil dem pour me
Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by Sijo01(f): 8:05am On Aug 18, 2015
Lol
Going home from the exam hall after my last paper was one of the best decision I've made..............while my compound neigbours were planning/waiting to do shiiit to me, I was already with my family at home eating rice cheesy cheesy

13 Likes

Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by maxiuc(m): 8:05am On Aug 18, 2015
On my final day exam I will arm myself with correct kwako
Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by barackosama(m): 8:05am On Aug 18, 2015
See future leader SMH
Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by Dayvidddrizzle(m): 8:05am On Aug 18, 2015
grin grin Obviously this guy's brain runs on Nigeria's Electricity grin grin

1 Like

Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by Viktor1983(m): 8:06am On Aug 18, 2015
Why Paint? when there's water or Alcohol...
Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by Nobody: 8:06am On Aug 18, 2015
See mai own in 2014...

1 Like

Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by jennyswt(f): 8:06am On Aug 18, 2015
WTF!!
Seriously, the sch authorities should put a stop to this madness, both inside and outside the sch. I know some schs has abolished this kind of crazy jubilation within the sch premises but let it also be extended outside of it

I nearly lost my eye to ds nonsense wen they were throwing raw eggs at me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kwara State University 2013/2014 / Buhari Commissions King David University In Umahi's Home Town, Uburu Ebonyi / See what is trending among unilag babes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.