Stats: 3,153,060 members, 7,818,174 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams (47458 Views)

UNIZIK Lecturer Gets Refrigerator From His Final Year Project Students / FUNAAB Students Write Final Year Exams In Their Secondary School Uniforms / How A Futo Student Was Given A Muddy Bath After His Final Exams (2) (3) (4)

Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by ojnnaco(m): 2:19pm On Aug 18, 2015
This people are merciful sef ... During my time they poured me diseal .... na dia I noticed dat I can Run sef
Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 18, 2015
otijah:
That one small, my own na fuel dem pour me dat day, I had to start running for my life when they started requesting for matches
Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by shankie: 6:31pm On Aug 18, 2015
its always fun bt some pipu go to extreme, i remember that day dat i drop pen as a university student, joy dont even make me knw what pipu are doin to me, until i chk pix later befor i realise wha as been done.
Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by moshoodn(m): 6:48pm On Aug 18, 2015
I had worse. . . .
Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by Obienesarah: 6:18pm On Aug 22, 2015
[quote author=rugggedest post=37084263][/quote] No my dear, a different state entirely bt stil a BIAFRAN.
Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by rugggedest(m): 4:01am On Sep 18, 2015
Obienesarah:
No my dear, a different state entirely bt stil a BIAFRAN.

Nne I am tempted not to believe you sha.....but how come that name "Obiene" in your moniker....
Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by Obienesarah: 9:42pm On Sep 18, 2015
rugggedest:

Nne I am tempted not to believe you sha.....but how come that name "Obiene" in your moniker....
Do they fake surname too?

Important Abbreviations You Might Not Know / Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures / July 10 OAU Massacre; What Actually Happened

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7