Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,060 members, 7,818,174 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams (47458 Views)

UNIZIK Lecturer Gets Refrigerator From His Final Year Project Students / FUNAAB Students Write Final Year Exams In Their Secondary School Uniforms / How A Futo Student Was Given A Muddy Bath After His Final Exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by ojnnaco(m): 2:19pm On Aug 18, 2015
This people are merciful sef ... During my time they poured me diseal .... na dia I noticed dat I can Run sef
Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 18, 2015
otijah:
That one small, my own na fuel dem pour me dat day, I had to start running for my life when they started requesting for matches
grin grin
Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by shankie: 6:31pm On Aug 18, 2015
its always fun bt some pipu go to extreme, i remember that day dat i drop pen as a university student, joy dont even make me knw what pipu are doin to me, until i chk pix later befor i realise wha as been done.
Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by moshoodn(m): 6:48pm On Aug 18, 2015
I had worse. . . .
Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by Obienesarah: 6:18pm On Aug 22, 2015
[quote author=rugggedest post=37084263][/quote] No my dear, a different state entirely bt stil a BIAFRAN.
Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by rugggedest(m): 4:01am On Sep 18, 2015
Obienesarah:
No my dear, a different state entirely bt stil a BIAFRAN.

Nne I am tempted not to believe you sha.....but how come that name "Obiene" in your moniker....
Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by Obienesarah: 9:42pm On Sep 18, 2015
rugggedest:

Nne I am tempted not to believe you sha.....but how come that name "Obiene" in your moniker....
Do they fake surname too?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Important Abbreviations You Might Not Know / Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures / July 10 OAU Massacre; What Actually Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.