Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams (47457 Views)

UNIZIK Lecturer Gets Refrigerator From His Final Year Project Students / FUNAAB Students Write Final Year Exams In Their Secondary School Uniforms / How A Futo Student Was Given A Muddy Bath After His Final Exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by crowbar(m): 8:07am On Aug 18, 2015
Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by piicity(m): 8:07am On Aug 18, 2015
He is high on NDLEA approved weed.

1 Like

Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by solonazzy: 8:08am On Aug 18, 2015
FriedPlantain:
It has always been fun, someone poured me unadulterated cow dung during my time. grin
I really dnt c d fun in dat...

1 Like

Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by Nobody: 8:08am On Aug 18, 2015
Juliuxxxxx:
too bad tho

#

This is sheer madness, the more reason why Nigerian graduates are desperate and bereft of ideas.
They believe after the 'kpali' and maybe youth service they are to reap all the wealth in the country forgetting that its just another rung on the ladder.
This is damn risky and foolish, ever considered the health implication of this?

2 Likes

Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by orekelewa09(f): 8:08am On Aug 18, 2015
I guess he did worse to others .see how relax he is.
Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by tonimenia: 8:10am On Aug 18, 2015
Am still wondering and pondering on this!
Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by Lincoln275(m): 8:11am On Aug 18, 2015
FriedPlantain:
It has always been fun, someone poured me unadulterated cow dung during my time. grin
and u collected it?
Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by simplynola(m): 8:11am On Aug 18, 2015
I hope his face won't be like the first picture when he finally sees the result of the so-called exam.
Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by chi4ik4(m): 8:14am On Aug 18, 2015
stupidity, I don't know y we have children in the campus this days? instead of celebration & thanksgiving to God, they are busy portraying their childishness. that was how one girl I know was attacked with acid in the name of celebration
Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by Eberex(m): 8:14am On Aug 18, 2015
So now that it has made front page, wetin make we learn from dis one? shior
Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by Stephansmily(f): 8:15am On Aug 18, 2015
Its a normal tin naw!

Bt I don't approve of it

Anyway, wetin concern me?
Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by Tundeiab(m): 8:16am On Aug 18, 2015
FrankValency:
Hu

You be Eckist? Lol grin
Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by Madeb: 8:20am On Aug 18, 2015
they should ve used water instead, May be he did somethin like dat 2 his predecessors
Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by Lovexme(m): 8:20am On Aug 18, 2015
Tundeiab:

You be Eckist? Lol grin

grin grin grin
Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by seankay(m): 8:24am On Aug 18, 2015
During my own time, I hired 3 thugs to follow me to my lodge. The thing pain my neighbours cos some of em wanted to use the opportunity vent their anger on me grin grin
Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by NotNairalandi(m): 8:25am On Aug 18, 2015
otijah:
That one small, my own na fuel dem pour me dat day, I had to start running for my life when they started requesting for matches
guy u bi confam idi otu ....lolz
Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by xtervaganza(m): 8:28am On Aug 18, 2015
otijah:
That one small, my own na fuel dem pour me dat day, I had to start running for my life when they started requesting for matches
what did you steal? angry

2 Likes

Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by Rajjah(f): 8:30am On Aug 18, 2015
otijah:
hahahahaha hahahahaha, ohhhh God, enemies of progress at work ni.
Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by xtervaganza(m): 8:31am On Aug 18, 2015
chi4ik4:
stupidity, I don't know y we have children in the campus this days? instead of celebration & thanksgiving to God, they are busy portraying their childishness. that was how one girl I know was attacked with acid in the name of celebration
that you're surrounded by evil people who will throw acid at someone all in the name of fun does not mean you should show your negativity everywhere

This is what fun means when you're young.

And learn to use proper wordings for your comment
Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by otijah(m): 8:34am On Aug 18, 2015
Rajjah:
hahahahaha hahahahaha, ohhhh God, enemies of progress at work ni.
lolz like play, like play I would have become a history just because I graduated
Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by philfrey08: 8:34am On Aug 18, 2015
After all these rubbish u go come join us dey find work for favour market. Nonsense!!!
This is how they wud expose themselves to toxic substances all in d name of not been civilized!
Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by Waspy(m): 8:35am On Aug 18, 2015
Niggas need to stop this bullish.. ....We talking young entrepreneurs here
Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by philfrey08: 8:36am On Aug 18, 2015
xtervaganza:
what did you steal? angry
Him steal their shine for class
Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by laserjet: 8:36am On Aug 18, 2015
The thing no load jare!!
Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by dkronicle(m): 8:36am On Aug 18, 2015
otijah:
lols u dey madding o
Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by FrankValency(m): 8:36am On Aug 18, 2015
Tundeiab:

You be Eckist? Lol grin
guy na hustling o
Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 18, 2015
mianyaegbu:
I can clearly see it now abomination to graduate. This is how they pour acid to a girl the other time in the name of celebration
naaaaaaah lie!!!!!!!
Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by otijah(m): 8:37am On Aug 18, 2015
Nairalandi:
guy u bi confam idi otu ....lolz
lolz like play, like play tthey for set me ablaze on the issue graduate.
Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by SmartMugu: 8:37am On Aug 18, 2015
Lucky for him, na emulsion paint. Water go remove am. Dem for use gloss paint;na kerosene him for take baf.
Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 18, 2015
missKiffy:
All this need to stop, while I was in school, a lady was mistakenly poured acid, cos her friend thought it was water, some students kept some materials for disinfectant in the hostel and there's a material there that looks like water inside eva water bottle, the girl thought it was water and poured it on her friend cos it was her friends birthday. The reaction was that of pouring acid on someone, the girl needed about 12m for surgery. I don't even know whether she survived or not. All this acts of pouring things on people should be stopped
chieeeeee!are u sure?!!!!
Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by otijah(m): 8:40am On Aug 18, 2015
dkronicle:
lols u dey madding o
no b joke oo, by now I for dey heaven if say those guys brought that maches

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Important Abbreviations You Might Not Know / Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures / July 10 OAU Massacre; What Actually Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.