Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams (47456 Views)

UNIZIK Lecturer Gets Refrigerator From His Final Year Project Students / FUNAAB Students Write Final Year Exams In Their Secondary School Uniforms / How A Futo Student Was Given A Muddy Bath After His Final Exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 18, 2015
You are right .
missKiffy:
All this need to stop, while I was in school, a lady was mistakenly poured acid, cos her friend thought it was water, some students kept some materials for disinfectant in the hostel and there's a material there that looks like water inside eva water bottle, the girl thought it was water and poured it on her friend cos it was her friends birthday. The reaction was that of pouring acid on someone, the girl needed about 12m for surgery. I don't even know whether she survived or not. All this acts of pouring things on people should be stopped
Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by missKiffy(f): 9:41am On Aug 18, 2015
bjhaid:
something similar happened in yabatech
It's yabatech
Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by Yasirarafat: 9:43am On Aug 18, 2015
Adewunmi84:
See mai own in 2014...
Where are u ? embarassed
Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by castroy76: 9:52am On Aug 18, 2015
Funny but dangerous cheesy[color=#000099][/color]
Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by swaggprofessor(m): 10:08am On Aug 18, 2015
after all dis celebration u cum to check ur result u cum see spill how e go b... I jst dey think out loud oooo.....
Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by dwebdesign(m): 10:27am On Aug 18, 2015
CONGRATS BRO!!

You need a good website designer or an a developer skilled in website designing languages to build a website for you at cheap and affordable price.?

We will help you build your website with custom features, a professional touch, a mobile friendly and search engine optimised( SEO) website.

No matter how big or complex your website project is, we will handle it for you, we have done that and are willing to share our portfolio with you.

Contact us today.

Mobile: 08133884165

WhatsApp: 08133884165

BBM: 2BB63350

We are skilled with expert level knowledge in languages as:

HTML/HTML5,

CSS/CSS3,

PHP, MYSQL,

Javascript/Jquery,

JqueryMobile,Bootstrap.

CMS(content management systems)-> (WordPress, Joomla, Opencart, Magento, Whmcs, Drupal and Pulse Cms, blogger ).
Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by seangy4konji: 10:39am On Aug 18, 2015
Mumu people..

wish u still know the walaha weh deh outside ur uni walls you for just si down deh reason say d hustle still tough?i just finish 10 percent out of 100.
Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by nomcee: 10:47am On Aug 18, 2015
Nawaooo
Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by rugggedest(m): 10:49am On Aug 18, 2015
missKiffy:
All this need to stop, while I was in school, a lady was mistakenly poured acid, cos her friend thought it was water, some students kept some materials for disinfectant in the hostel and there's a material there that looks like water inside eva water bottle, the girl thought it was water and poured it on her friend cos it was her friends birthday. The reaction was that of pouring acid on someone, the girl needed about 12m for surgery. I don't even know whether she survived or not. All this acts of pouring things on people should be stopped

.... year...

1 Like

Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by missKiffy(f): 10:50am On Aug 18, 2015
rugggedest:

YCT.....PG Hostel....2011/2012 Session....I dey school that year...
You are sighted cool

1 Like

Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by abdulo4real: 10:54am On Aug 18, 2015
otijah:
That one small, my own na fuel dem pour me dat day, I had to start running for my life when they started requesting for matches
gringringringringringringringrin

1 Like

Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by iyiscopy(f): 10:55am On Aug 18, 2015
wow..... grin grin shocked
Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by rugggedest(m): 11:04am On Aug 18, 2015
missKiffy:

You are sighted cool

I double sight you my dear sister.....Seriously....i
Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by Crystalclara(f): 11:17am On Aug 18, 2015
grin
Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by Creamish(f): 11:22am On Aug 18, 2015
Wow....

...and i was so pissed at the person who poured a bottle of STAR on me....

some people do have it worse.. grin
Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by dupcydo(f): 11:33am On Aug 18, 2015
mianyaegbu:
I can clearly see it now abomination to graduate. This is how they pour acid to a girl the other time in the name of celebration

English. lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by missKiffy(f): 11:35am On Aug 18, 2015
rugggedest:

I double sight you my dear sister.....Seriously....its wasn't fun at all....heard the battered girl's mother is staff of the school then....but I didn't get to know how it ended....I believe that was was stopped this type of celebration in YCT.....if not me sef for hear am hot Ooo
Yea, I didn't know how it ended too
Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by Edipee(m): 11:44am On Aug 18, 2015
otijah:
That one small, my own na fuel dem pour me dat day, I had to start running for my life when they started requesting for matches
you can't serious. You can make some cool cash with this raw talent.
Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by enolife(m): 11:55am On Aug 18, 2015
they try to do dis nonsense with me then on final examination day. Trust me, I show them that I bi calabar boy. After giving the very strong waning the day before exam. All I did was to carry long Apako (stick) in waiting for any idiots that will come close to me. I wait for the whole day no body get close to me not to talk of pouring me water. that was how escape this illiteracy act.
Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by enolife(m): 11:56am On Aug 18, 2015
they try to do dis nonsense with me then on final examination day. Trust me, I show them that I bi calabar boy. After giving the very strong waning the day before exam. All I did was to carry long Apako (stick) in waiting for any idiots that will come close to me. I wait for the whole day no body get close to me not to talk of pouring me water. that was how escape this illiteracy act.
Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:56am On Aug 18, 2015
missKiffy:

Jesus! For real shocked That's a horrible story o. My school poured satchet water but i guess it would just be a matter of time before they decide to graduate to something "innovative"
Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by Obienesarah: 12:02pm On Aug 18, 2015
this isn't celebration, this ws dsame way people did 2 a guy and on running for his life, he fell into a pit and died. This act has 2 b stopped.
Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by Obienesarah: 12:06pm On Aug 18, 2015
After all ds rubbish, one wil stil come out of skul jobless. Try it wit my Army broda.
Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by HonorableIzu(m): 12:14pm On Aug 18, 2015
Student should stop dis nonsense is not good
Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by mikaael(m): 1:02pm On Aug 18, 2015
otijah:

Fuel?...and u allowed it?....dats absurd o
Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 18, 2015
missKiffy:
It's yabatech
okay that was in pgd hostel
Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 18, 2015
missKiffy:
It's yabatech
Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 18, 2015
He must have done d same tin 2 some1....funny tho
Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by missKiffy(f): 1:20pm On Aug 18, 2015
bjhaid:
Yea
Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by rugggedest(m): 1:43pm On Aug 18, 2015
[quote author=Obienesarah post=37080986]this isn't celebration, this ws dsame way people did 2 a guy and on running for his life, he fell into a pit and died. This act has 2 b stopped. [/quote

Nne....sorry for the distraction...are your from Obiene Ututu in Abia State?
Re: See What They Did To This Guy After His Final Year Exams by davidas101(m): 2:16pm On Aug 18, 2015
otijah:
lol grin
otijah:
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Important Abbreviations You Might Not Know / Ishaq Olanrewaju Oloyode Appointed JAMB Boss: Profile And Pictures / July 10 OAU Massacre; What Actually Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.