Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

How Do I Carry On? I Can't Cope Anymore! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Carry On? I Can't Cope Anymore! (2325 Views)

Over Sharing In Relationships. How Do You Cope / I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Carry On? I Can't Cope Anymore! by Hollysmile: 2:59am On Mar 19, 2009
I got dis gal i once truly luvd. We met Dec '06 & as tym went by,we luvd each other mor & mor until she was offerd admissn in2 1of naija's higher insts. Few mnths in2 sch, she automaticaly change her manners 2wards me. It wasn't 3mnths in2 school, we broke up bt reconciled a couple of mnths later.
B4 our first brake up, she used 2b a virgin, which i felt was part of my luv 2preserve it - & i neva touchd her!
2mnths in2 our reconciliatn, i found out she was no longer a virgin (i asked her & she told me), out of luv, i swallowd it & carried on wit her, only 2realyz she's even gettin worse - keepin different sex partnas. When i found out i couldn't take it anymore, i took a step 4ward, which she neva cared; bt d truth here is dat, i find it very hard 2luv som1 else & presently, she's d only 1dat occupies my moments of solitude.
She stil goes around 'fuc.King' & it hurts me when i hear such. And she doesn't even care about me anymore.
Pls, i need ur earnest advice on hw best 2put ha behind me. 4Maturd N/Landers!
Re: How Do I Carry On? I Can't Cope Anymore! by onyxera(m): 3:17am On Mar 19, 2009
u cant tame a lion no mata how hard u try, get urself a new chic,or beta stil occupy ur mind wit beta tins,4get d babe no mata how much u luv am,cos she aint worth even 1 byte of space in ur head

1 Like

Re: How Do I Carry On? I Can't Cope Anymore! by Gabry(f): 3:19am On Mar 19, 2009
Quoted by: onyxera

u cant tame a lion no mata how hard u try, get urself a new chic,or beta stil occupy ur mind wit beta tins,4get d babe no mata how much u luv am,cos she aint worth even 1 byte of space in ur head

Yes. . . as difficult as it may sound but that is the real hard cold fact. . . sad
Re: How Do I Carry On? I Can't Cope Anymore! by Hollysmile: 4:58am On Mar 19, 2009
Wow! Thanx, y'all, for ur constructive words of advice.
Tho, i can get a chic if i go for one, de problem is dat i know i'll find it difficult to love dat person. Dat's why i'm try'na take some time before i jump in2 it again. What do think?
Re: How Do I Carry On? I Can't Cope Anymore! by SHENANIGAN(m): 5:13am On Mar 19, 2009
Best advice for you bro is just forget that chic, she has tasted the sweet apple and now she sure don't want a geek like you "no offence"
Re: How Do I Carry On? I Can't Cope Anymore! by Hollysmile: 7:39am On Mar 19, 2009
Yeah! You right bro.
I know she has tasted the fruit and don't need me anymore; i want her neither, and can never go back. all i want is how to get her off my head!
Re: How Do I Carry On? I Can't Cope Anymore! by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 19, 2009
surely with time u will get over
Re: How Do I Carry On? I Can't Cope Anymore! by Hollysmile: 8:39am On Mar 19, 2009
@camelot, thanx dear.
I earnestly pray so!
But until time switches this state of trauma off, i'll keep on trying.
Re: How Do I Carry On? I Can't Cope Anymore! by patwhizkid(f): 9:18am On Mar 19, 2009
Holly, that shit is nat worth losing sleep over. All u need do now is 2 put urself 2geda, try 2 4get about her, & take time to look 4 another girl u can love and trust. I know u'll find it difficult 2 love another girl o, but with time u 'll get acquainted to her.
Re: How Do I Carry On? I Can't Cope Anymore! by ikmoore2(m): 9:39am On Mar 19, 2009
abeg make u 4get dat girl and move on with ur life.
what were u thinking when you allowed her to  enter sch with out opening her? maybe she didnt love u to the extent of giving her virginity to u, yes b cos immediately she get into sch and meet the person she loved, she releases to the person. or may be u were her money bag and she loved u cos of the money u were giving to her and not that she really loved u.

so, make u wakeup and wash her off ur mind and head and move ahead.

look for a good girl to date and forget her.

ekwu chelam, Gbam!!!!!
Re: How Do I Carry On? I Can't Cope Anymore! by Hollysmile: 9:41am On Mar 19, 2009
Thanx, whizzy. I know i can always have a shoulder in u to lean on.
At a point in my life i decided to equate issues by being a flirt, bt in a very short period of time, i quit cos it's no good thin for me.
Once again, i appreciate ur post, and all those who have sent in theirs.
Re: How Do I Carry On? I Can't Cope Anymore! by bhumeeus: 9:47am On Mar 19, 2009
Please free the babe, She really isnt worth all these emotions you're showering on her.The idea is that you're hurt,ofcourse you should be, you loved her.But then when a girl behaves like that,then its time you moved on,

Go do something with yourself, A course or something, Studying should take your mind off stuff.Or go and have some fun mehn, U never know, you might meet someone sweeter and better, Just free am jor.

A word is enough for the wise,no go carry wetin nor b your own in the process of squeezing ur neck for this girl.
Re: How Do I Carry On? I Can't Cope Anymore! by meexteriox(m): 10:10am On Mar 19, 2009
Bliv me, she does not deserve u 1 bit.
My advice? Open up to new relationships, dat way u can only meet so many oda nice girls out dia-because they are out dia.
Re: How Do I Carry On? I Can't Cope Anymore! by Hollysmile: 11:22am On Mar 19, 2009
@IK. Nothin do u!
I never spent extravagantly on her, it jus happened dat i fel in love wit de gal.
She loved me too, but it happened dat she wanted to experience life.
Re: How Do I Carry On? I Can't Cope Anymore! by Kx: 11:39am On Mar 19, 2009
I can imagine ur pain Hollysmile.

At times like this,it is not only d fact dat d girl left u dat hurts much but
the bitter truth dat wat u have bn helping her to preserve,was cheaply
dashed to one undeserving fella.

Dis is why i hate girls dat pre-condition relationships on no sex,while they
are robbing paul,they ll be paying peter handsomely.

Move on,next time,always remember to strike the iron when it is hot.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Carry On? I Can't Cope Anymore! by Zealar(m): 11:56am On Mar 19, 2009
Whoa! *Sighs*
What a painful stroke but d truth has been opened 2 u by others. 'Wit time u'll scale over it' they said. D fact is dat u r afraid of getting beating up again in ur struggle 4 permanent love. 4 me, i'll say "FILL FREE!, KEEP SEARCHING AND KEEP LEARNING". Life is a lecturer. Av learnt 4rm dis ur kind of experience 2 months ago. But mine might b different 4rm ur's cos i'm still a virgin.
Re: How Do I Carry On? I Can't Cope Anymore! by Hollysmile: 9:56pm On Mar 19, 2009
Oh gosh! Thank God i have true pals up in here.
Thanx all, really appreciate ur contributions.
I'm beginnin to feel free again.
Re: How Do I Carry On? I Can't Cope Anymore! by patwhizkid(f): 9:59pm On Mar 19, 2009
Nna holly, na wa 4 u kwa o.
Re: How Do I Carry On? I Can't Cope Anymore! by Skywalker5(m): 10:09pm On Mar 19, 2009
@ poster
Its not as hard as u think.If u want to forget her,u will.Just hang around females a lot.i know u still think about her but with time as u hang around them,u get to forget her slowly and u might find another chick u might like

But Guy(just speaking out loud) u 4 try do sumthing with her b4 u leave ooooooooooo.e no pay like that now(my thought ,no harm intended)
Re: How Do I Carry On? I Can't Cope Anymore! by Hollysmile: 2:55am On Mar 20, 2009
@whizzy, wetin me come do nao! I jus happen 2love de gal, dat's all!
@sky, i thot that'll solve de heart break so I angrily "fuc.ked" de gal for some time before she finally come scatter my heart by sharin it to almost every guy i know.
Don't really want her back, just dat she goes around sharin her 'suppy' to guys, both those i know and the ones i don't.
Imagine dat kind thing, nao!
Re: How Do I Carry On? I Can't Cope Anymore! by stateboy: 3:23am On Mar 20, 2009
Hollysmile,u do not do ur work as a man cos u would ve be de 1st person 2 disvirgin her.it maybe that she ìs in need of it but she cant tell u and now that she been disvirgined,she will love the guy forever.
Re: How Do I Carry On? I Can't Cope Anymore! by johnnygan(m): 4:07am On Mar 20, 2009
As a matter of fact, that true love exists,
Ever since i broke-up with mine 2 yrs ago, i haven't any nerve to woo any other girl again, can't even keep a girlfriend anymore.
I think i'm even worst embarassed
Well the good thing is grin i'm free from all pretense, unnecessary care, prison sex, dirty kisses, money spending, family contacts and all that blah blah blah that happens in love.
angry You better get off the whole thing and get a new girlfriend and keep your ex-love locked down. cool
Well something tells me that she'll come back straight to her senses. At that time it coulda been too late.
I'm not asking you to wait till she comes back to her senses oh!!! You would be the greater loser if you try waiting.
Re: How Do I Carry On? I Can't Cope Anymore! by xreal2(m): 4:26am On Mar 20, 2009
We appear to be in the same shoes except 4 i dated dis girl 4 3years though it was distant we saw like two times each year but i think its the most serious relationship i'll eva have we really luved n neva cheated on each oda (atleast am sure oof my side)  until 5weeks ago some annoyed me i stayed angry for days n while we were talking on fone i said things about our relationship (mainly religious issue) told her we needed to end it thats not the first tym we've both come up with such skepticisms but to my suprise this time we were both in agreement we needed to stop and since then evry thing changed ryth we no longer talk coz weneva i call she's always like "thanks for calling'" and it always hurt me deep coz its something i've been doing every day for the past three years. she switched off her fone some weeks back for like two to three day and i found out it was coz of me then i stopped calling shé does not call too. All i do is think of her but i know she does not want me anylonger and there's notin i can do about it even though i know i can neva stop lovin her but life has to go on. The bottom line is no matter how attached you are to people you just have to stay away wen they no longer want you doing odawise will cos you much more pain. I'll advise you just keep to yourself for now she does not want you let her go, move on concentrate on something else and dont rush into any other relationship DATS WAT I"VE BEEN DOING even though its hard you just need to know dat its important u move on u'll get over it sooner than you expect.
Re: How Do I Carry On? I Can't Cope Anymore! by oluwafemi113(m): 8:11am On Mar 20, 2009
How Do I Carry On? I Can't Cope Anymore!
sorry pele
Re: How Do I Carry On? I Can't Cope Anymore! by Hollysmile: 10:22am On Mar 20, 2009
Thanx, y'all!
Lack words to express my appreciation.
Beginnin to bounce back.
N/Landers are wonderful.
Re: How Do I Carry On? I Can't Cope Anymore! by Hollysmile: 10:24am On Mar 20, 2009
Thanx, y'all!
Lack words to express my appreciation.
Beginnin to bounce back.
N/Landers are wonderful.
Re: How Do I Carry On? I Can't Cope Anymore! by amram(m): 2:47pm On Mar 20, 2009
The good guys have told you the fact. It is part of life, we meet to part and part to meet. The scripture said that two cannot walk together except they agree, there is no doubt that the two of you are not made one for the other. Thank your God that you are able to see her in her true colour early enough. Carry on and remain focused. Imagine you get to discover this after you had become committed to her more than this. keep her off you mind and keep on thanking God
Re: How Do I Carry On? I Can't Cope Anymore! by Hollysmile: 3:53am On Mar 21, 2009
@amram, ur words are heavy like gbim-gbim!
Dat's great.
Thanx alot.
Re: How Do I Carry On? I Can't Cope Anymore! by 190: 10:32pm On Mar 21, 2009
im havin problms too wit mine
i wud apply d advice listed here in mine as well

Thanks people embarassed
Re: How Do I Carry On? I Can't Cope Anymore! by Hollysmile: 10:02am On Mar 22, 2009
@190, hope it's not similar to mine. Cos, man, dat thin fit kill person.
Anyway, besta luck!
Re: How Do I Carry On? I Can't Cope Anymore! by Archilles(m): 10:23am On Mar 22, 2009
Hollysmile,
U r looking for a way to get her off ur head, well, chop off ur head. Comon, the girl is not thinking of u and shes still in ur head? You want to forget her, put ur energy into something u enjoyed doing. if u two broke because of ur fault, i can understand if shes in ur head, but u broke up because she cheated on u, abeg stop this thinking ooo. angry angry
Re: How Do I Carry On? I Can't Cope Anymore! by Hollysmile: 6:17pm On Mar 22, 2009
Nothin do u bro!
But it ain't dat easy, you know! I don dey cope shaa.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can You Get A Lady's Ring Size Without Letting Her Know / Secondary School Dating Right Or Wrong / Aren't Some Girls Just B**t.c: H.Ƹ̴.s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.