Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,259 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Aren't Some Girls Just B**t.c: H.Ƹ̴.s - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Aren't Some Girls Just B**t.c: H.Ƹ̴.s (2320 Views)

Types Of Girls ~ Just For Fun. / Why Can't Girls Just Tell A Guy They Love Him Instead Of...(pic) / Why Can't Girls Just Be Like The Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aren't Some Girls Just B**t.c: H.Ƹ̴.s by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 22, 2011
It is not un usual for u to step into a club or bar and see one young girl romancing one old aboki with cash, It caught my eye because they luked so strange together, dat was D̶̲̥̅̊ first thing I noticed in the club, Aren't girls jst,
Re: Aren't Some Girls Just B**t.c: H.Ƹ̴.s by tuniski: 8:23am On Oct 22, 2011
it is d way of young girls to run older men just for the cash. It is everywhere!
Re: Aren't Some Girls Just B**t.c: H.Ƹ̴.s by Orton10(m): 8:58am On Oct 22, 2011
Just wondering what your opinion would have been if you had been the Alhaji. Nigerians.
Re: Aren't Some Girls Just B**t.c: H.Ƹ̴.s by Cuddlemii: 9:26am On Oct 22, 2011
12 inches!:

It is not un usual for u to step into a club or bar and see one young girl romancing one old aboki with cash, It caught my eye because they luked so strange together, dat was D̶̲̥̅̊ first thing I noticed in the club, Aren't girls jst,

Just because you went to a club to receive post stamps and sign ons from ladies doesn't give you the boldness to come on Nairaland to say some girls are bit-ches. You that was found there in the first place, what are you? The aboki's bodyguard or the bouncer of the club. What did you partcipate in, on there? Preaching end time or teaching culinary skill or practicing taekwando? Ye without sin should cast the first stone and dude mind your business sometimes.
Re: Aren't Some Girls Just B**t.c: H.Ƹ̴.s by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 22, 2011
[size=14pt]So that makes them bi[b]t[/b]ches? How about the man old enough to be their father, romancing them? Makes him a dog too right? Or were you pained she was romancing aboki and not you?

SMH @ Pitiable Lopsided Hypocritical thinking!. . .[/size]
Re: Aren't Some Girls Just B**t.c: H.Ƹ̴.s by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 22, 2011
wat's with d descartes' surmise y'all puttin on ur signatures!?
Re: Aren't Some Girls Just B**t.c: H.Ƹ̴.s by Godmother(f): 9:43am On Oct 22, 2011
It's her choice , that doesn't make her a bitch na undecided
Re: Aren't Some Girls Just B**t.c: H.Ƹ̴.s by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 22, 2011
^hey goddymum. bn sayin 'hello'.
Re: Aren't Some Girls Just B**t.c: H.Ƹ̴.s by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 22, 2011
tuniski:

it is d way of young girls to run older men just for the cash. It is everywhere!

'tis calld coded prostitution. Beats one's imagination y they v 2 chose their men based on pocket size. Itz got 2 b poverty/ignorance
Re: Aren't Some Girls Just B**t.c: H.Ƹ̴.s by claremont(m): 10:01am On Oct 22, 2011
Some young men are also attracted to older mature ladies too, and they have no apologies to make to anyone. If young ladies who are attracted to older men are termed "b-itches", then I guess young men who are attracted to older women must be termed dogs!
Re: Aren't Some Girls Just B**t.c: H.Ƹ̴.s by ArQueBusieR(m): 10:05am On Oct 22, 2011
Even though these girls suffer from chronic inferiority complex, it's a free world, you know. They can romance corpses for all I care.
Re: Aren't Some Girls Just B**t.c: H.Ƹ̴.s by Cuddlemii: 10:06am On Oct 22, 2011
claremont:

Some young men are also attracted to older mature ladies too, and they have no apologies to make to anyone. If young ladies who are attracted to older men are termed "b-itches", then I guess young men who are attracted to older women must be termed dogs!

sweet kiss kiss kiss

my heart first skipped when I got an alert dt u had commented but you said it right, Thank (whoever you serve).
Re: Aren't Some Girls Just B**t.c: H.Ƹ̴.s by Cuddlemii: 10:08am On Oct 22, 2011
ArQueBusieR:

Even though these girls suffer from chronic inferiority complex, it's a free world, you know. They can romance corpses for all I care.

Your username looks like encryted words inscribed on coffins anyways that why u know so much about dead people. I know cos I am sucker for horror movies.
Re: Aren't Some Girls Just B**t.c: H.Ƹ̴.s by Orton10(m): 10:14am On Oct 22, 2011
sauer:

wat's with d descartes' surmise y'all puttin on your signatures!?
undecided undecided
Re: Aren't Some Girls Just B**t.c: H.Ƹ̴.s by Orton10(m): 10:15am On Oct 22, 2011
ArQueBusieR:

lol.
Re: Aren't Some Girls Just B**t.c: H.Ƹ̴.s by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 22, 2011
claremont:

if only they were indeed attracted to the men. . .
Re: Aren't Some Girls Just B**t.c: H.Ƹ̴.s by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 22, 2011
Orton1_0:

undecided undecided
undecided undecided
Re: Aren't Some Girls Just B**t.c: H.Ƹ̴.s by lindabon: 11:13am On Oct 22, 2011
@OP, are you jealous because the girl did not notice you! undecided undecided
Maybe the reason why she didn't notice you is because you are not a fine boy! angry
Re: Aren't Some Girls Just B**t.c: H.Ƹ̴.s by Gbenge77(m): 11:28am On Oct 22, 2011
So what?
Re: Aren't Some Girls Just B**t.c: H.Ƹ̴.s by BABE3: 11:34am On Oct 22, 2011
It's the OP's frst time clubbing, or going to a bar. hehehehe. I can "taste" his excitement. lol.
Re: Aren't Some Girls Just B**t.c: H.Ƹ̴.s by ArQueBusieR(m): 4:20pm On Oct 22, 2011
Cuddlemii:

Your username looks like encryted words inscribed on coffins anyways that why u know so much about dead people. I know cos I am sucker for horror movies.
I get it now. You're black, and as such, you don't read. Read a book, it doesn't kill to read.
Re: Aren't Some Girls Just B**t.c: H.Ƹ̴.s by MMM2(m): 4:44pm On Oct 22, 2011
op then go & make money undecided
Re: Aren't Some Girls Just B**t.c: H.Ƹ̴.s by InkedNerd(f): 4:50pm On Oct 22, 2011
SMH, it's amazing what joblessness, lack of sex, ignorance, and sexism will do to some people.

[size=14pt]#FAILONYOURLIFE[/size]
Re: Aren't Some Girls Just B**t.c: H.Ƹ̴.s by NaJaHaJe(f): 4:53pm On Oct 22, 2011
@poster

It takes a DOG to know BITC, undecided
Re: Aren't Some Girls Just B**t.c: H.Ƹ̴.s by Nobody: 2:35am On Oct 23, 2011
BABE!:

It's the OP's frst time clubbing, or going to a bar. hehehehe. I can "taste" his excitement. lol.
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]So that makes them bi[b]t[/b]ches? How about the man old enough to be their father, romancing them? Makes him a dog too right? Or were you pained she was romancing aboki and not you?

SMH @ Pitiable Lopsided Hypocritical thinking!. . .[/size]

Yes it's a free world, but , some things don't just luk rite, the guy luk like all this aboki wey get plenty cattle, which kind attraction dey for dat one abeg make I hear word, she is in it for the money, and that makes her a b.-it.ch, I don't need sign on frm anybody abeg, I went to club to have fun with friends, and I don't date hungry b-i-t.ch.es, @ Babes! wen I started clubbin u were still in ur diapers ow old r u sef,
@sexkillz, I'm not talkin about age here I'm talking about perspective
Re: Aren't Some Girls Just B**t.c: H.Ƹ̴.s by BABE3: 2:45am On Oct 23, 2011
12 inches!:

@ Babes! wen I started clubbin u were still in your diapers ow old r u sef,

Bros, no vex. The way you came about presenting your experience didn't show that you have attained a Methuselah-stratum in the clubbing scene.
Re: Aren't Some Girls Just B**t.c: H.Ƹ̴.s by Nobody: 2:53am On Oct 23, 2011
You can't call dem bitches. Every relationship is a trade-off.

Old man wants young girl, young girl wants old man's money---------- everyone is better up without no worse-off party, simplez.

Besides, men have it easy, all you need to do is be rich, very simple.

Women have it hard, once they ugly or get old ( no matter the billions they have), no man go look their side. wink
Re: Aren't Some Girls Just B**t.c: H.Ƹ̴.s by Nobody: 2:55am On Oct 23, 2011
btw, I have seen some hot MILFs doe, Like my lecturer. Old doesn't necessarily mean less-desirable in some women. tongue tongue wink wink wink
Re: Aren't Some Girls Just B**t.c: H.Ƹ̴.s by Nobody: 3:38am On Oct 23, 2011
Yea, some girls are bytches.

Story of a broke nigga.
Re: Aren't Some Girls Just B**t.c: H.Ƹ̴.s by Cuddlemii: 6:24am On Oct 23, 2011
ArQueBusieR:

I get it now. You're black, and as such, you don't read. Read a book, it doesn't kill to read.

Lolz, you have multi personality disorder. What has the topic got to do with books & corpses. You are the fido dido(green) that needs to stop consuming 7up & read so as to expand your horizon a little bit that way you would learn about liberalism, freedom of expression, the ability to keep out of people's business. Ladies were romancing aboki,  big deal! How about worrying about the aboki's bombing your nation.

Why wld I want to read about Arquebusier, I will rather watch Burlesque.
Re: Aren't Some Girls Just B**t.c: H.Ƹ̴.s by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 23, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Yea, some girls are bytches.

Story of a broke nigga.

obo_man:

You can't call dem bitches. Every relationship is a trade-off.

Old man wants young girl, young girl wants old man's money---------- everyone is better up without no worse-off party, simplez.

Besides, men have it easy, all you need to do is be rich, very simple.

Women have it hard, once they ugly or get old ( no matter the billions they have), no man go look their side. wink

And your piicture looks like the girl I saw sef, Story of Nigerian b.I.t.c.H, I work hard so I ain't broke my dear, I can afford the things I want.
Na trade off nau, I got the money so now bring me dat ass, Later Ileke-Idi and her friends go come here dey complain dat Nigerians are polygamous in nature wen your asses don't want to work and are looking for a rich aboki to be romancing u, dependent leeches bringing nothing to the table other than a fine face and a bead on her as.s.sz,
Re: Aren't Some Girls Just B**t.c: H.Ƹ̴.s by Orton10(m): 8:15am On Oct 23, 2011
^
I wonder why you dey carry the whole thing for head like say the chikala na ya sister. Guy find place siddon undecided .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Me Out I Wanna Make It Up To Her / Ongoing Story Of My ((ass)) ASUU Strike Sexcapede / Question- Guyz, Can You Marry A Woman Who Drinks?(alchohol) .. Reasons...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.