Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,107 members, 7,835,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

The New Mtn Code For Making Calls Free To All Network - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The New Mtn Code For Making Calls Free To All Network (665 Views)

Belgium Attacks : Thanking All Muslims For Making Trump President / Buhari Set Implement Dress Code For Journalists Covering Villa- NigerianTimes.ng / Nigerians Blast Zahra Buhari For Making Mistake While Defending Her Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New Mtn Code For Making Calls Free To All Network by boxman: 4:43am On Mar 19, 2009
Hello all my nairaland brothers I’ve got good news for you, i have got the New MTN CODE for making Calls free to all network and i also have the free SMS software to send sms free to any network ,together with the MTN free browsing code ,mobile to pc and freedom code with opera code

One more thing I have the MTN print out r-charge card login page to generate r-charge card
Brothers this is bomb

Any one needs all this
Here is my cell number
Re: The New Mtn Code For Making Calls Free To All Network by ElRazur: 7:58am On Mar 31, 2009
And how is this not illegal I don't understand.

Can the mod at least lock and hard delete thread like this.
Re: The New Mtn Code For Making Calls Free To All Network by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 31, 2009
send it to me on this no;07055218237
Re: The New Mtn Code For Making Calls Free To All Network by ReachRich(m): 4:30am On Apr 01, 2009
I am interested.
Re: The New Mtn Code For Making Calls Free To All Network by obiem(m): 8:48am On Apr 01, 2009
Another April foooooooool!

(1) (Reply)

Video: Best Approach At Rebranding Nigeria. Tell Them Your Story / Why Should My Brother Be Fined When The Money He Took Belonged To His People / Obasanjo And Yaradua; Who Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.